Best Electricians Electrician Services in New Delhi
205 Electricians in New Delhi
- Rajender SinghHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.8(1025 reviews) 438 times rated 5 star
- vcverified customerhired Rajender Singh5.0
Professional behaviour and good suggestions. Thanks
- gagargi aggarwalhired Rajender Singh3.0
Electrician was fine, but the quality of lights is not as per price.. Also service pricing is really disappointing. Paying 800 for less than an hour job with below average lights from Urbanclap is a very bad deal. Will not be taking this service again ever..Read more reviews
- ARVIND KUMARHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.9(945 reviews) 445 times rated 5 star
- pbpratyusha baruahired ARVIND KUMAR5.0
I was very pleased to find out that Arvind has done electcal work for fish tank setups before since that is what my requirement also was. Very happy with his quality of work and ability to understand my needs.
- nneilhired ARVIND KUMAR5.0
Mr. Arvind had a very professional attitude, was very clear on the time frame required to complete the project and delivered the project on time. ThanksRead more reviews
- Mohit kumarTilak Nagar, Delhi, India4.8(934 reviews) 451 times rated 5 star
- acaanchal chadhahired Mohit kumar5.0
Very nice service , so fast he has fitted the electronic
- asanjali sarnahired Mohit kumar5.0
It's a very good experience and no-hit were superb.. He's behavior were excellentRead more reviews
- Pankaj13, Block B, Press Colony, Mayapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110064, India4.7(596 reviews) 428 times rated 5 star
- aaanurag agarwalhired Pankaj5.0
Good service and very good nature
- asangel sabharwalhired Pankaj4.5
It was quick service and i liked itRead more reviews
- Rupesh Kumar13, Block B, Press Colony, Mayapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110064, India4.9(557 reviews) 468 times rated 5 star
- ppoojahired Rupesh Kumar5.0
Thank you for great work done on an occasion of diwali. Excellent work, Must recommended.
- abatul bhatiahired Rupesh Kumar5.0
Everything is good and very experienceRead more reviews
- Piyush KumarDwarka Kalibari Marg, Sector 12 Dwarka, Dwarka, Delhi, 110078, India4.8(462 reviews) 390 times rated 5 star
- rbritu bhatnagar hired Piyush Kumar5.0
Awesome work... very polite and professional.
- jgjanesh gautam hired Piyush Kumar5.0
Good.Great job. Profeccional Are Timly come n Done Good Job.Every person should be used Mr.PiyushRead more reviews
- Jayvir SinghA359/5, Maidan Garhi Rd, Phase 2, Chattarpur Enclave, Chhattarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110074, India4.8(450 reviews) 371 times rated 5 star
- zzeniahired Jayvir Singh5.0
Problem is with urban clap. For not showing information of helper when customer is booking
- uvurbanclap verified userhired Jayvir Singh4.5
Very Polite, tells the customer about the charges beforehand and listens to the details. Highly RecommendRead more reviews
- Rakesh KumarHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.6(416 reviews) 286 times rated 5 star
- tthresihired Rakesh Kumar3.5
Nixe guy but He changed 1 single switch board for about 2 hours - charged 500 for changing a switch board alone... But nice guy & neat work.
- aaaditya agarwal hired Rakesh Kumar3.0
The guy was good , but he was doing things very slowly , I think to quickly fill in the 1 hr bracket.Read more reviews
- Anil kumar singhGreater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India4.7(407 reviews) 328 times rated 5 star
- sshivrajhired Anil kumar singh5.0
i am totally satisfied and appreciation of his work.
- asarupa shuklahired Anil kumar singh5.0
Anil did a good job. He fixed my electrical problems well. Much appreciated.Read more reviews
- mahender pal singhHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.6(394 reviews) 299 times rated 5 star
- mpmitali pradhanhired mahender pal singh5.0
Mahender is very hardworking and punctual.
- skshilpa kumarhired mahender pal singh5.0
What a sweet sweet sweet guy. Three hours of his work and I could only offered a banana at the end. We had fun doing the light setup for my room. Adding one pictureRead more reviews
based on 3,519 reviews
Requests placed in last 90 days
You may also like
Popular services near you
Popular localities for Electricians
Top Recent Customer Reviews of Electricians in New Delhi4.7based on 3519 ratings
- SKsarwan kumar hired pawan5.0on 8 November, 2018
- SGsandip ghosh hired vinod kumar5.0on 6 November, 2018
Professional Very well
- ssohil hired sajid5.0on 1 November, 2018
- MTmansi thapliyal hired liaqat hussain4.5on 29 October, 2018
He was honest and efficient in his work.
- RRraghvendra raghav hired ram sakal5.0on 29 October, 2018
Good work with experienced hands, this was the first time I have used urban clap, and I am satisfied with the electrician.
- Aakanksha hired vinod kumar5.0on 28 October, 2018
Really appreciate the way the work was done and communication skills are really gud.
Frequently asked questions before Hiring an Electrician
- What kind of repairs can an electrician from UrbanClap do?
You can hire an electrician from UrbanClap app or the website for all minor electrical repairs or replacement (fans, lighting, fuses, etc) and major electrical work up in your home or office.
- What is the advantage of booking an electrician from UrbanClap?
Following are the advantages of hiring an electrician from UrbanClap: Customer protection of upto Rs.10000 against damages (no insurance on cash payment) Verified and trustworthy professionals Service guarantee
- Is there a service guarantee?
There is a service guarantee of upto 30 days if you book an electrician from the UrbanClap app or the website.
- What is not included in the price?
UrbanClap has transparent policies when it comes to pricing. We list out prices of the time spent by the electrician on the app and the website service page even before you book the service. Here is what is not included: Electronic appliances repair Time spent in procurement of material will be included in work hours
- I have a problem at 10pm. Can the electrician come?
Yes. We provide expert and verified electricians post 8pm (till 11pm) at an additional charge of Rs.150 only over and above the standard charges.
- What is the minimum price to avail the service?
There is no booking amount or service charge. We do charge a minimum amount of Rs.99 + 18% GST if you do not avail the services of the electrician and only want the advice of an expert on the problem you are facing.
- Can I do my own electrical work?
We do often indulge ourselves in minor electrical work, like changing a light bulb or a tubelight. While there is nothing wrong in that we do suggest to book an expert for anything above. Even getting an electrician for minor work is a good idea just so you are absolutely sure you get it right.
- How can I lower my electric bill?
Having to deal with a rising electrical bill can be quite stressful. Here are a few tips that can help: When not in use, keep appliances like lights, fans, TV, other switches off Buy appliances with high energy star ratings Get minor repairs of electrical nature done instead of ignoring it Buy high energy efficiency lights
- I was overcharged. What can I do?
If you feel you were overcharged and are not happy in any way about the service, do give our customer care support center a call. UrbanClap specialists will be very happy to fix the problem for you.
- Will I need to move out during the work?
No. You do not have to move out of the house even for major repairs because our experts utmost care to keep the environment safe.
- I need an electrician in my office. Can that be done?
Yes. You can book an electrician from the UrbanClap app or the website for any location that is convenient for you. It can be your house, office or any other location you would need help in.
- Can the electrician help install smoke detectors?
Yes. Electricians can help you install smoke detectors or any electrical items that need proper installation and supervision.
- I have bought the equipments that need to be replaced. Can the electrician do it?
If you have bought the appliances that just needs to be fitted, an electrician can definitely help you with it. If for any reason you doubt which appliance to exactly buy, we advise you wait for the electrician to get it himself/herself.
- Does an old panel effect my electric bill?
Yes, an old panel can result in higher energy bills. With age, meters can develop loose or damaged connections that can create energy loss.
- What is an LED light?
Literally LED means Light Emitting Diode. The reason why they are so called is because it emits energy in the form of light when current passes through the diode. They are extremely energy efficient and is slowly becoming a standard in household and offices.
- Are your electricians trained?
Yes. All the electricians who have been registered on the UrbanClap app and the website are trained, experienced and verified.
- My light makes a humming sound. Is there a problem?
One of the reasons why the light may make humming noises is when they are going bad and need replacement soon. Also be sure to use the correct form of light for the fixture to avoid such noises.
- Why do my lights constantly burnout?
Most of the time when lights burn out, they may be too big for the particular application which turns the light hot burning them. If the light bulb size is correct for the particular fixture, there may be faulty or loose electrical connection.
- Half the power in my house is out while the other half is working. Why?
The main switch electrical panel in the house are divided to avoid increase of load. Some of your appliances work on half of the main panel, while others work on the other. An electrician can help you figure out the problem with the panel that is not working and solve this issue.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
Hiring Guidefor Electricians
Hire Electrician in Delhi NCR
Now decades since the invention of electricity, it is just impossible to even imagine even 10 minutes without it. Over so many years our need for electricity has multiplied and diversified. Any small breakdown or malfunction can affect our everyday schedule, jolting it to a standstill. In today’s time where 24 hours don’t seem enough, it becomes difficult to extract time to get such problems fixed.
Even searching for a reliable electrician becomes a task. At the same time, it remains highly unsafe to leave those wiring or faulty switches unattended. If you find yourself in such a situation, then UrbanClap is the one stop that provides a solution for all your problems. UrbanClap serves as a platform that connects you to the best professionals in near place according to the time convenient to you.
What is offered?
Professionals at UrbanClap provide you with basic electrical repairs such as fixing the wiring system or fans, switches, fuses, fancy light or meters. Whether it is a small repair or an appliance installation, UrbanClap has you covered. Even shifting to a new space will be stress-free with our expert to take care of all your electrical needs while keeping your safety in mind.
Why an UrbanClap Electrician?
Insurance: We as a service provider feel responsible for your space and belongings that you entrust with us. Hence, we provide all our customers with insurance of up to Rs. 5,000 in case of any mishap.
Post-service payment: We believe in a post-service payment format. After all your work is done and you are content with the service, we will send you a link via SMS and/or email to make the payment. The mode of payment is online.
Experts: The professionals that we have on board with us are taken through a number of security and parameter checks. They are certified in their trade and are even trained and counselled further.
Service guarantee: A facility that is unique to UrbanClap is its 30-day service guarantee policy. If anything remains unsatisfactory, you just need to let us know within 30 days of the service. An expert will revisit and get the chore done free of cost.
Delhi being one of the biggest metropolitans of the country remains flooded with various kinds of migrants who flock to the city for education and/or professional opportunities. Hence, our services remain popular among the residents to find electricians in Delhi who don’t want to get into the hassle of searching an electrician in the local market of the city. Even though there are a number of electrical companies in Delhi, availing customised requests or hiring an independent electrician remains a problem given the area divisions of the city. UrbanClap ascends in such a scenario to save the day by providing the best electricians in Delhi without any hassle.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now