Get Electricians in New Delhi
- Doorstep repair within 90 mins
- Protection Against Damage Upto INR 10,000
- 30 day post-service guarantee
Need an Electrician for:
based on 15,207 reviews
Bookings done in last 1 year
Verified repair professionals
Repair & Service at Home
- Get Repair Done at your convenience
10x of the invoice value(Up to 10,000 INR) against damages
- 30 Day post-service guarantee
Genuine parts & fixed pricing
- Fixed price for spare parts
How it Works
Choose the type of service
Choose your time-slot
We service from 9am-9pm
Our professional will get in touch with you one hour before the service
Electricians in Delhi
Get Electricians in Delhi near you within 90 minutes with 30-day post-service guarantee and Protection against Damage up to INR 10,000. UrbanClap will help you in taking away the pain of finding the trusted electricians to cater to your needs, right at the comfort of your home. With reasonable pricing, you can book electrician online anywhere in Delhi with just a few clicks. UrbanClap’s trained and certified electricians offer hassle-free service in Delhi.
307 Electricians in New Delhi
- Mohit kumarTilak Nagar, Delhi, India4.8(1212 reviews) 451 times rated 5 star
- dcdeepak choprahired Mohit kumar4.5
Great Job .. Courteous and Professionally equipped.
- awaran waliahired Mohit kumar5.0
Amazing services with totally satisfactory results. The work didn't drag on and got completed rather fast. Mohit Kumar handled the job quite professionally and skillfully. Great work .Read more reviews
- Rajender SinghHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.8(1183 reviews) 438 times rated 5 star
- vsvikram sharmahired Rajender Singh5.0
The person is very good and very supportive .. But disnt see any alerts for time bound service at the time of booking .. Misgiuded by Urban Clap .. make sure while on booking
- utunais tthired Rajender Singh5.0
Really appreciate the work done by Rajendra Singh . Fast, precise and to the point in dedication and work ethicsRead more reviews
- ARVIND KUMARHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.8(1156 reviews) 445 times rated 5 star
- aashishhired ARVIND KUMAR5.0
His work and way of speaking was good :)
- snshankara nand mishrahired ARVIND KUMAR5.0
Arvind Kumar is excellent technician who knows his craft well. He is meticulous , polite and very sincere.Read more reviews
- Pankaj13, Block B, Press Colony, Mayapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110064, India4.7(821 reviews) 428 times rated 5 star
- slsatish lalhired Pankaj5.0
amazing job done..Home Theatre installation done well..
- akarun kumarhired Pankaj5.0
He was very good in dealing and professional in executionRead more reviews
- Rakesh KumarHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.6(634 reviews) 286 times rated 5 star
- dhdavid huldhired Rakesh Kumar4.5
Initial quote for electrical work seemed high, thought it was an hourly rate. However, he did a lot of work and actually did a really good job!
- gmgangadhar mhired Rakesh Kumar5.0
Rakesh is really hard working boy as well good behaviour.Read more reviews
- Piyush KumarDwarka Kalibari Marg, Sector 12 Dwarka, Dwarka, Delhi, 110078, India4.8(628 reviews) 390 times rated 5 star
- ssshweta shrivastavahired Piyush Kumar5.0
Knowledgable person with patience and great work quality.
- sssandeep sharmahired Piyush Kumar5.0
He has fixed almost all the issues which we face of electricity but the cost of materials are on higher side.Read more reviews
- Jayvir SinghA359/5, Maidan Garhi Rd, Phase 2, Chattarpur Enclave, Chhattarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110074, India4.7(568 reviews) 371 times rated 5 star
- smsuvendu mukherjeehired Jayvir Singh4.5
He is good in behaviour and work..
- smsudipta mandalhired Jayvir Singh4.5
I am satisfied with his work.Read more reviews
- SAJIDGreater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India4.6(559 reviews) 212 times rated 5 star
- ddivyahired SAJID5.0
Please make arrangements to have alternate numbers to be included in your system
- mamustafa ammarhired SAJID5.0
Polite and professional electrician did good jobRead more reviews
- mahender pal singhHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.6(544 reviews) 299 times rated 5 star
- dddebashish dekahired mahender pal singh5.0
Good knowledge of his work and very efficient😊
- amamit mahajan hired mahender pal singh5.0
Good knowledge and skills. Highly recommendedRead more reviews
- Jassa SinghHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.7(479 reviews) 287 times rated 5 star
- mdmritunjoy dashired Jassa Singh5.0
Polite and very respectful. Takes full ownership and provides great support and advice
- sksantosh kumarhired Jassa Singh4.5
He is good and attended in time and get the job done in 30 min. Good service from Urban Clap. Thank youRead more reviews
Customers in New Delhi also booked
Popular Services Near You
Latest Customer Reviewsof Electricians in New Delhi4.7/5based on 15207 ratings
Professional Very well
He was honest and efficient in his work.
Good work with experienced hands, this was the first time I have used urban clap, and I am satisfied with the electrician.
Really appreciate the way the work was done and communication skills are really gud.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of repairs can an electrician from UrbanClap do?
You can hire an electrician from UrbanClap app or the website for all minor electrical repairs or replacement (fans, lighting, fuses, etc) and major electrical work up in your home or office.
- What is the advantage of booking an electrician from UrbanClap?
Following are the advantages of hiring an electrician from UrbanClap: Customer protection of upto Rs.10000 against damages (no insurance on cash payment) Verified and trustworthy professionals Service guarantee
- Is there a service guarantee?
There is a service guarantee of upto 30 days if you book an electrician from the UrbanClap app or the website.
- What is not included in the price?
UrbanClap has transparent policies when it comes to pricing. We list out prices of the time spent by the electrician on the app and the website service page even before you book the service. Here is what is not included: Electronic appliances repair Time spent in procurement of material will be included in work hours
- I have a problem at 10pm. Can the electrician come?
Yes. We provide expert and verified electricians post 8pm (till 11pm) at an additional charge of Rs.150 only over and above the standard charges.
- What is the minimum price to avail the service?
There is no booking amount or service charge. We do charge a minimum amount of Rs.99 + 18% GST if you do not avail the services of the electrician and only want the advice of an expert on the problem you are facing.
- Can I do my own electrical work?
We do often indulge ourselves in minor electrical work, like changing a light bulb or a tubelight. While there is nothing wrong in that we do suggest to book an expert for anything above. Even getting an electrician for minor work is a good idea just so you are absolutely sure you get it right.
- How can I lower my electric bill?
Having to deal with a rising electrical bill can be quite stressful. Here are a few tips that can help: When not in use, keep appliances like lights, fans, TV, other switches off Buy appliances with high energy star ratings Get minor repairs of electrical nature done instead of ignoring it Buy high energy efficiency lights
- I was overcharged. What can I do?
If you feel you were overcharged and are not happy in any way about the service, do give our customer care support center a call. UrbanClap specialists will be very happy to fix the problem for you.
- Will I need to move out during the work?
No. You do not have to move out of the house even for major repairs because our experts utmost care to keep the environment safe.
- I need an electrician in my office. Can that be done?
Yes. You can book an electrician from the UrbanClap app or the website for any location that is convenient for you. It can be your house, office or any other location you would need help in.
- Can the electrician help install smoke detectors?
Yes. Electricians can help you install smoke detectors or any electrical items that need proper installation and supervision.
- I have bought the equipments that need to be replaced. Can the electrician do it?
If you have bought the appliances that just needs to be fitted, an electrician can definitely help you with it. If for any reason you doubt which appliance to exactly buy, we advise you wait for the electrician to get it himself/herself.
- Does an old panel effect my electric bill?
Yes, an old panel can result in higher energy bills. With age, meters can develop loose or damaged connections that can create energy loss.
- What is an LED light?
Literally LED means Light Emitting Diode. The reason why they are so called is because it emits energy in the form of light when current passes through the diode. They are extremely energy efficient and is slowly becoming a standard in household and offices.
- Are your electricians trained?
Yes. All the electricians who have been registered on the UrbanClap app and the website are trained, experienced and verified.
- My light makes a humming sound. Is there a problem?
One of the reasons why the light may make humming noises is when they are going bad and need replacement soon. Also be sure to use the correct form of light for the fixture to avoid such noises.
- Why do my lights constantly burnout?
Most of the time when lights burn out, they may be too big for the particular application which turns the light hot burning them. If the light bulb size is correct for the particular fixture, there may be faulty or loose electrical connection.
- Half the power in my house is out while the other half is working. Why?
The main switch electrical panel in the house are divided to avoid increase of load. Some of your appliances work on half of the main panel, while others work on the other. An electrician can help you figure out the problem with the panel that is not working and solve this issue.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
All About Electrician
Hire Electrician in Delhi NCR
Now decades since the invention of electricity, it is just impossible to even imagine even 10 minutes without it. Over so many years our need for electricity has multiplied and diversified. Any small breakdown or malfunction can affect our everyday schedule, jolting it to a standstill. In today’s time where 24 hours don’t seem enough, it becomes difficult to extract time to get such problems fixed.
Even searching for a reliable electrician becomes a task. At the same time, it remains highly unsafe to leave those wiring or faulty switches unattended. If you find yourself in such a situation, then UrbanClap is the one stop that provides a solution for all your problems. UrbanClap serves as a platform that connects you to the best professionals in near place according to the time convenient to you.
What is offered?
Professionals at UrbanClap provide you with basic electrical repairs such as fixing the wiring system or fans, switches, fuses, fancy light or meters. Whether it is a small repair or an appliance installation, UrbanClap has you covered. Even shifting to a new space will be stress-free with our expert to take care of all your electrical needs while keeping your safety in mind.
Why an UrbanClap Electrician?
Insurance: We as a service provider feel responsible for your space and belongings that you entrust with us. Hence, we provide all our customers with insurance of up to Rs. 5,000 in case of any mishap.
Post-service payment: We believe in a post-service payment format. After all your work is done and you are content with the service, we will send you a link via SMS and/or email to make the payment. The mode of payment is online.
Experts: The professionals that we have on board with us are taken through a number of security and parameter checks. They are certified in their trade and are even trained and counselled further.
Service guarantee: A facility that is unique to UrbanClap is its 30-day service guarantee policy. If anything remains unsatisfactory, you just need to let us know within 30 days of the service. An expert will revisit and get the chore done free of cost.
Delhi being one of the biggest metropolitans of the country remains flooded with various kinds of migrants who flock to the city for education and/or professional opportunities. Hence, our services remain popular among the residents to find electricians in Delhi who don’t want to get into the hassle of searching an electrician in the local market of the city. Even though there are a number of electrical companies in Delhi, availing customised requests or hiring an independent electrician remains a problem given the area divisions of the city. UrbanClap ascends in such a scenario to save the day by providing the best electricians in Delhi without any hassle.
You can also go through the same Electricians Services in Delhi in other cities as well:
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now