Best Electricians Electrician Services in New Delhi
Repairs & Fixes
455 Electricians in New Delhi
- Hansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, Indiaapoorv jain6 June, 20185.0Very professional, punctual and courteous. Service like this is what makes urban clap great. Thank you!rakesh kumar sharma17 April, 20184.0Very expert n punctual.
"Hi, I am Rajender Singh working with UrbanClap as an electrician. I am here to provides best solutions to your electrician needs. I have 13 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you."
- Tilak Nagar, Delhi, Indiapushpa banerjee10 June, 20184.5Great work. Very polite and good.shankh chatterjee9 June, 20185.0work well done. On time and efficiently and gave correct advice.
Introduction: Hi, I am Mohit Kumar working with UrbanClap as an Electrician. I am here to provider best solutions to your electricials needs. I have 10 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you
- 13, Block B, Press Colony, Mayapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110064, Indiaharjeet kaur30 May, 20185.0Perfectly managed on time and as instructed .. wonderful experiencegagan13 May, 20185.0Pankaj was on time and very professional. Job well done
"Hi, I am Pankaj working with UrbanClap as an electrician. I am here to provides best solutions to your electrician needs. I have 3 years of experience in this field . Looking forward to serving you."
- Rohini, Naharpur, Delhi, Indiapavan kumar6 June, 20185.0Good Job, very Experience Peraon, Good Knowledegekundan jha30 May, 20185.0knowledgable person and performed job as per requirement and satisfaction
Introduction: "Hi, I am Jitender Jha working with UrbanClap as an Electrician. I am here to provides best solutions to your needs. Looking forward to serving you." Experience: 15
- 13, Block B, Press Colony, Mayapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110064, Indiarohit7 June, 20185.0Calm , honest and nice person.ranjan bhat10 March, 20185.0He is an experienced Electriction. Make sure to get the start time notified before service. He missed notifying me which let to dispute. Dispute was resolved amicably.
Introduction: Hello, I am Rupesh. I have an experience of 20 years in electrician and I am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience. Experience: 20
- A359/5, Maidan Garhi Rd, Phase 2, Chattarpur Enclave, Chhattarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110074, Indiaamit12 June, 20185.0I am very happy with the service of the this man he work like professional.aakarsh srivastav24 May, 20185.0Socket replacement job. Professional and quick. Thank you Mr. Rampal.
Introduction: Hi, I am Rampal working with UrbanClap as a Electrician. I am here to provide best solutions to your Electrical needs. Looking forward to serve you.
- Hansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, Indiasourav coomar doss15 January, 20185.0Great electrician. He went to the root of the problem and rectified it. Really liked his service. The best part was after service he even cleaned the litter as well. Great Jobgaurav dave24 July, 20175.0very good and fast service he was very experienced
Introduction: Hi, I am Shiv Chawla working with UrbanClap as an Electrician. I am here to provider best solutions to your Electrical needs. I have 15 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you Experience: 15
- Dwarka Kalibari Marg, Sector 12 Dwarka, Dwarka, Delhi, 110078, Indiasunil varughese13 June, 20185.0One of the best electricians I have ever had.... Awesome person!ankit gaurav kainth11 June, 20185.0Too good guy thank u UC
Introduction: Hi, I am Piyush working with UrbanClap as an Electrician. I am here to provide the best solutions to your electrical needs. I have 5 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you. Experience: 5
- A359/5, Maidan Garhi Rd, Phase 2, Chattarpur Enclave, Chhattarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110074, Indiasabyasachi haldar15 May, 20185.0He did his job perfectly and the problem got resolved.nitish rawat7 May, 20185.0I will prefer the same electrician in future also....good job.
Introduction: Hi, I am Jayvir working with UrbanClap as an Electrician. I am here to provide the best solutions to your needs. I have 10+ years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you. Experience: 10
- Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, Indiaanita wadhwani11 May, 20185.0Excellent job done by Anil Kumar Singh. Very satisfied.farhiya9 March, 20183.0Anil is a nice man and honest. I give him 3 stars for that. However, the entire experience was stressful. I asked to replace all bulbs in my apartment with energy saving bulbs and fix the lights that werent working, double check safety of fans by tightening screws (this is an old house and we've just moved in), i also asked him to fix a couple of lamps. He changed most of the bulbs and left some, which was frustrating because i noticed the next day and with a baby its stressful having to deal with people in your home when i simultaneously have to attend to my baby's needs. Anil said he checked my fans but by checking he meant switching them on to see that they work. Even after explaining and translating exactly what i needed, still the job was not done. Also, after he left i noticed the lamp was not working. He kept true to his promise and came the next day to fix and change what he missed and im grateful for that. I really wish i could have rated him higher, i just had a stressful experience managing the situation with a baby in tow. Thanks Anil.farhiya9 March, 20183.0Anil is a nice man and honest. I give him 3 stars for that. However, the entire experience was stressful. I asked to replace all bulbs in my apartment with energy saving bulbs and fix the lights that werent working, double check safety of fans by tightening screws (this is an old house and we've just moved in), i also asked him to fix a couple of lamps. He changed most of the bulbs and left some, which was frustrating because i noticed the next day and with a baby its stressful having to deal with people in your home when i simultaneously have to attend to my baby's needs. Anil said he checked my fans but by checking he meant switching them on to see that they work. Even after explaining and translating exactly what i needed, still the job was not done. Also, after he left i noticed the lamp was not working. He kept true to his promise and came the next day to fix and change what he missed and im grateful for that. I really wish i could have rated him higher, i just had a stressful experience managing the situation with a baby in tow. Thanks Anil.
You may also like
Popular services near you
Top Recent Customer Reviews of Electricians in New Delhi4.0
- adipden yonzon hired rampalon 17 June, 20185.0
- thankam kumaran hired devinder singh luthraon 17 June, 20185.0
Very professional electrician, works briskly, and is able to apply himself very well. Did an inverter rigging work vrey professionally. Recommended for hiring read more
- ashita arora hired rahul singhon 17 June, 20185.0
Very good nice and excilent
- mithun mahajan hired mahender pal singhon 17 June, 20185.0
Very technically sound...
- rahul mittal hired ashu mishraon 17 June, 20185.0
Good ownership of work and diligent
- ankit khullar hired pawanon 17 June, 20185.0
Very helpful and extemely knowledgable able professional ! Two thumbs up
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
Hiring Guide for Electricians
Now decades since the invention of electricity, it is just impossible to even imagine even 10 minutes without it. Over so many years our need for electricity has multiplied and diversified. Any small breakdown or malfunction can affect our everyday schedule, jolting it to a standstill. In today’s time where 24 hours don’t seem enough, it becomes difficult to extract time to get such problems fixed. Even searching for a reliable electrician becomes a task. At the same time, it remains highly unsafe to leave those wiring or faulty switches unattended. If you find yourself in such situation, then UrbanClap is the one stop that provides a solution for all your problems. UrbanClap serves as a platform that connects you to the best professionals in near place according to the time convenient to you.
How it works?
As soon as you open the website or the UrbanClap App, a pop-up window will ask your address and the date and time of service. Filling these details is the only task that you have to do. Once this is done, UrbanClap will take charge and find the best professional available in your area at your preferred time. You will have an expert at your doorstep on your selected time. The pricing is calculated on the basis of a standardised rate card available on both the website and the App.
What is offered?
Professionals at UrbanClap provide you with basic electrical repairs such as fixing the wiring system or fans, switches, fuses, fancy light or meters. Whether it is a small repair or an appliance installation, UrbanClap has you covered. Even shifting to a new space will be stress-free with our expert to take care of all your electrical needs while keeping your safety in mind.
Why an UrbanClap Electrician?
- Insurance: We as a service provider feel responsible for your space and belongings that you entrust with us. Hence, we provide all our customers with insurance of up to Rs. 5,000 in case of any mishap.
- Post-service payment: We believe in a post-service payment format. After all your work is done and you are content with the service, we will send you a link via SMS and/or email to make the payment. The mode of payment is online.
- Experts: The professionals that we have on board with us are taken through a number of security and parameter checks. They are certified in their trade and are even trained and counselled further.
- Service guarantee: A facility that is unique to UrbanClap is its 30-day service guarantee policy. If anything remains unsatisfactory, you just need to let us know within 30 days of the service. An expert will revisit and get the chore done free of cost.
Delhi being one of the biggest metropolitans of the country remains flooded with various kinds of migrants who flock to the city for education and/or professional opportunities. Hence, our services remain popular among the residents to find electricians in Delhi who don’t want to get into the hassle of searching an electrician in the local market of the city. Even though there are a number of electrical companies in Delhi, availing customised requests or hiring an independent electrician remains a problem given the area divisions of the city. UrbanClap ascends in such a scenario to save the day by providing the best electricians in Delhi without any hassle.
Frequently asked questions before Hiring an Electrician
What kind of repairs can an electrician from UrbanClap do?
You can hire an electrician from UrbanClap app or the website for all minor electrical repairs or replacement (fans, lighting, fuses, etc) and major electrical work up in your home or office.
What is the advantage of booking an electrician from UrbanClap?
Following are the advantages of hiring an electrician from UrbanClap: Customer protection of upto Rs.10000 against damages (no insurance on cash payment) Verified and trustworthy professionals Service guarantee
Is there a service guarantee?
There is a service guarantee of upto 30 days if you book an electrician from the UrbanClap app or the website.
How much would it cost me to hire an electrician?
The price model is given below: Visiting charges- Rs.99 + 18% GST if no service is availed 0-1 hour- Rs. 199 + 18% GST 1-1.5 hour- Rs. 299 +18% GST 1.5-2 hour- Rs.399 + 18% GST 2-2.5 hour- Rs.499 + 18% GST 2.5- 3 hour- Rs. 599 +18% GST Above 3 hours- Rs. 599 + Rs.50 per half an hour +18% GST Night charges applicable post (8 to 11pm)- Rs. 150 (+18% GST) over and above standard rates Charges for helper will be extra in case of large scope of work (Rs. 100 per hour for first three hours and Rs. 50 per hour from the fourth hour)
What is not included in the price?
UrbanClap has transparent policies when it comes to pricing. We list out prices of the time spent by the electrician on the app and the website service page even before you book the service. Here is what is not included: Electronic appliances repair Time spent in procurement of material will be included in work hours
I have a problem at 10pm. Can the electrician come?
Yes. We provide expert and verified electricians post 8pm (till 11pm) at an additional charge of Rs.150 only over and above the standard charges.
What is the minimum price to avail the service?
There is no booking amount or service charge. We do charge a minimum amount of Rs.99 + 18% GST if you do not avail the services of the electrician and only want the advice of an expert on the problem you are facing.
Can I do my own electrical work?
We do often indulge ourselves in minor electrical work, like changing a light bulb or a tubelight. While there is nothing wrong in that we do suggest to book an expert for anything above. Even getting an electrician for minor work is a good idea just so you are absolutely sure you get it right.
How can I lower my electric bill?
Having to deal with a rising electrical bill can be quite stressful. Here are a few tips that can help: When not in use, keep appliances like lights, fans, TV, other switches off Buy appliances with high energy star ratings Get minor repairs of electrical nature done instead of ignoring it Buy high energy efficiency lights
I was overcharged. What can I do?
If you feel you were overcharged and are not happy in any way about the service, do give our customer care support center a call. UrbanClap specialists will be very happy to fix the problem for you.
Will I need to move out during the work?
No. You do not have to move out of the house even for major repairs because our experts utmost care to keep the environment safe.
I need an electrician in my office. Can that be done?
Yes. You can book an electrician from the UrbanClap app or the website for any location that is convenient for you. It can be your house, office or any other location you would need help in.
Can the electrician help install smoke detectors?
Yes. Electricians can help you install smoke detectors or any electrical items that need proper installation and supervision.
I have bought the equipments that need to be replaced. Can the electrician do it?
If you have bought the appliances that just needs to be fitted, an electrician can definitely help you with it. If for any reason you doubt which appliance to exactly buy, we advise you wait for the electrician to get it himself/herself.
Does an old panel effect my electric bill?
Yes, an old panel can result in higher energy bills. With age, meters can develop loose or damaged connections that can create energy loss.
What is an LED light?
Literally LED means Light Emitting Diode. The reason why they are so called is because it emits energy in the form of light when current passes through the diode. They are extremely energy efficient and is slowly becoming a standard in household and offices.
Are your electricians trained?
Yes. All the electricians who have been registered on the UrbanClap app and the website are trained, experienced and verified.
My light makes a humming sound. Is there a problem?
One of the reasons why the light may make humming noises is when they are going bad and need replacement soon. Also be sure to use the correct form of light for the fixture to avoid such noises.
Why do my lights constantly burnout?
Most of the time when lights burn out, they may be too big for the particular application which turns the light hot burning them. If the light bulb size is correct for the particular fixture, there may be faulty or loose electrical connection.
Half the power in my house is out while the other half is working. Why?
The main switch electrical panel in the house are divided to avoid increase of load. Some of your appliances work on half of the main panel, while others work on the other. An electrician can help you figure out the problem with the panel that is not working and solve this issue.
Are you a Electrician looking for customers ?join now