Get Electricians in New Delhi
- Doorstep repair within 90 mins
- Protection Against Damage Upto INR 10,000
- 30 day post-service guarantee
Need an Electrician for:
based on 16,385 reviews
Bookings done in last 1 year
Verified repair professionals
Repair & Service at Home
- Get Repair Done at your convenience
10x of the invoice value(Up to 10,000 INR) against damages
- 30 Day post-service guarantee
Genuine parts & fixed pricing
- Fixed price for spare parts
How it Works
Choose the type of service
Choose your time-slot
We service from 9am-9pm
Our professional will get in touch with you one hour before the service
Get Electricians in Delhi near you within 90 minutes with 30-day post-service guarantee and Protection against Damage up to INR 10,000. UrbanClap will help you in taking away the pain of finding the trusted electricians to cater to your needs, right at the comfort of your home. With reasonable pricing, you can book electrician online anywhere in Delhi with just a few clicks. UrbanClap’s trained and certified electricians offer hassle-free service in Delhi.
253 Electricians in New Delhi
- Rajender SinghHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.8(1106 reviews) 438 times rated 5 star
- asarun sudarsanhired Rajender Singh5.0
Excellent! Friendly and prompt.. Very clear instructions
- amarsalan mudassirhired Rajender Singh5.0
Great work, very efficient. Highly recommendedRead more reviews
- ARVIND KUMARHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.8(1038 reviews) 445 times rated 5 star
- nknaresh kumarhired ARVIND KUMAR5.0
Great service, Nice behaviours and supportive person
- acaruarunava chakraborty hired ARVIND KUMAR5.0
Mr. Arvind was extremely professional , courteous and responsible and finished my work with utmost accountability and service quality. A big thanks to him.Read more reviews
- Mohit kumarTilak Nagar, Delhi, India4.8(1025 reviews) 451 times rated 5 star
- sssumit sethihired Mohit kumar5.0
He is fast and does a very nice job everytime
- snsumit nakaihired Mohit kumar5.0
Best guy to get work done . A complex work pending for a long time done by mohit with ease . ThanksRead more reviews
- Pankaj13, Block B, Press Colony, Mayapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110064, India4.7(670 reviews) 428 times rated 5 star
- aganubhav goyalhired Pankaj5.0
Have got back the water !
- sswatihired Pankaj5.0
Patient professional, neat and clean work. Professional has good knowledge of the job. Will recommend him again for any other work.Read more reviews
- Rupesh Kumar13, Block B, Press Colony, Mayapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110064, India4.9(655 reviews) 468 times rated 5 star
- sbsarit biswashired Rupesh Kumar5.0
Nice professional work. Very efficient work
- smsaurabh mittalhired Rupesh Kumar5.0
Rupesh ji is a nice gentleman and did a good serviceRead more reviews
- Piyush KumarDwarka Kalibari Marg, Sector 12 Dwarka, Dwarka, Delhi, 110078, India4.8(519 reviews) 390 times rated 5 star
- mmanishhired Piyush Kumar5.0
Came before time and done the work ASAP
- cbchetan bhardwajhired Piyush Kumar5.0
Bit expensive but totally worth it. Did great jobRead more reviews
- Rakesh KumarHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.6(517 reviews) 286 times rated 5 star
- pvpuneet vighired Rakesh Kumar5.0
Very nice professional.kudos to his skills.
- sgshubham guptahired Rakesh Kumar3.0
According to me....he charged extra and push me to pay the rest amount. Not satisfied...any clarification call me on 8871556954Read more reviews
- Jayvir SinghA359/5, Maidan Garhi Rd, Phase 2, Chattarpur Enclave, Chhattarpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110074, India4.7(485 reviews) 371 times rated 5 star
- aanupamahired Jayvir Singh5.0
Jayvir reached almost in time, was able to catch the problem instantly and got that fixed also in right way. He was polite and respectful which is great.
- jsjudy smith hired Jayvir Singh5.0
Jayvir was punctual and professional. Recommended!Read more reviews
- mahender pal singhHansraj Gupta Marg, Hemkunt Colony, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi 110048, India4.6(456 reviews) 299 times rated 5 star
- npnayantara parikhhired mahender pal singh5.0
Third time I have called this electrician. He gets the work done and he's very reliable. Recommend.
- mjmanoj jainhired mahender pal singh5.0
Good service and very well mannered !Read more reviews
- Anil kumar singhGreater Kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India4.7(453 reviews) 328 times rated 5 star
- brbanna ram meena hired Anil kumar singh5.0
We are very good experience with Anil kumar
- mgms garewalhired Anil kumar singh5.0
Very good work done by him. Honest person and extremely efficient.Read more reviews
You may also like
Popular services near you
Popular localities for Electricians
Need an Electrician for:
Recent Customer Reviewsof Electricians in New Delhi4.7/5based on 16385 ratings
Professional Very well
He was honest and efficient in his work.
Good work with experienced hands, this was the first time I have used urban clap, and I am satisfied with the electrician.
Really appreciate the way the work was done and communication skills are really gud.
Frequently asked questions before Hiring an Electrician
- What kind of repairs can an electrician from UrbanClap do?
You can hire an electrician from UrbanClap app or the website for all minor electrical repairs or replacement (fans, lighting, fuses, etc) and major electrical work up in your home or office.
- What is the advantage of booking an electrician from UrbanClap?
Following are the advantages of hiring an electrician from UrbanClap: Customer protection of upto Rs.10000 against damages (no insurance on cash payment) Verified and trustworthy professionals Service guarantee
- Is there a service guarantee?
There is a service guarantee of upto 30 days if you book an electrician from the UrbanClap app or the website.
- What is not included in the price?
UrbanClap has transparent policies when it comes to pricing. We list out prices of the time spent by the electrician on the app and the website service page even before you book the service. Here is what is not included: Electronic appliances repair Time spent in procurement of material will be included in work hours
- I have a problem at 10pm. Can the electrician come?
Yes. We provide expert and verified electricians post 8pm (till 11pm) at an additional charge of Rs.150 only over and above the standard charges.
- What is the minimum price to avail the service?
There is no booking amount or service charge. We do charge a minimum amount of Rs.99 + 18% GST if you do not avail the services of the electrician and only want the advice of an expert on the problem you are facing.
- Can I do my own electrical work?
We do often indulge ourselves in minor electrical work, like changing a light bulb or a tubelight. While there is nothing wrong in that we do suggest to book an expert for anything above. Even getting an electrician for minor work is a good idea just so you are absolutely sure you get it right.
- How can I lower my electric bill?
Having to deal with a rising electrical bill can be quite stressful. Here are a few tips that can help: When not in use, keep appliances like lights, fans, TV, other switches off Buy appliances with high energy star ratings Get minor repairs of electrical nature done instead of ignoring it Buy high energy efficiency lights
- I was overcharged. What can I do?
If you feel you were overcharged and are not happy in any way about the service, do give our customer care support center a call. UrbanClap specialists will be very happy to fix the problem for you.
- Will I need to move out during the work?
No. You do not have to move out of the house even for major repairs because our experts utmost care to keep the environment safe.
- I need an electrician in my office. Can that be done?
Yes. You can book an electrician from the UrbanClap app or the website for any location that is convenient for you. It can be your house, office or any other location you would need help in.
- Can the electrician help install smoke detectors?
Yes. Electricians can help you install smoke detectors or any electrical items that need proper installation and supervision.
- I have bought the equipments that need to be replaced. Can the electrician do it?
If you have bought the appliances that just needs to be fitted, an electrician can definitely help you with it. If for any reason you doubt which appliance to exactly buy, we advise you wait for the electrician to get it himself/herself.
- Does an old panel effect my electric bill?
Yes, an old panel can result in higher energy bills. With age, meters can develop loose or damaged connections that can create energy loss.
- What is an LED light?
Literally LED means Light Emitting Diode. The reason why they are so called is because it emits energy in the form of light when current passes through the diode. They are extremely energy efficient and is slowly becoming a standard in household and offices.
- Are your electricians trained?
Yes. All the electricians who have been registered on the UrbanClap app and the website are trained, experienced and verified.
- My light makes a humming sound. Is there a problem?
One of the reasons why the light may make humming noises is when they are going bad and need replacement soon. Also be sure to use the correct form of light for the fixture to avoid such noises.
- Why do my lights constantly burnout?
Most of the time when lights burn out, they may be too big for the particular application which turns the light hot burning them. If the light bulb size is correct for the particular fixture, there may be faulty or loose electrical connection.
- Half the power in my house is out while the other half is working. Why?
The main switch electrical panel in the house are divided to avoid increase of load. Some of your appliances work on half of the main panel, while others work on the other. An electrician can help you figure out the problem with the panel that is not working and solve this issue.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
Hiring Guidefor Electricians
Hire Electrician in Delhi NCR
Now decades since the invention of electricity, it is just impossible to even imagine even 10 minutes without it. Over so many years our need for electricity has multiplied and diversified. Any small breakdown or malfunction can affect our everyday schedule, jolting it to a standstill. In today’s time where 24 hours don’t seem enough, it becomes difficult to extract time to get such problems fixed.
Even searching for a reliable electrician becomes a task. At the same time, it remains highly unsafe to leave those wiring or faulty switches unattended. If you find yourself in such a situation, then UrbanClap is the one stop that provides a solution for all your problems. UrbanClap serves as a platform that connects you to the best professionals in near place according to the time convenient to you.
What is offered?
Professionals at UrbanClap provide you with basic electrical repairs such as fixing the wiring system or fans, switches, fuses, fancy light or meters. Whether it is a small repair or an appliance installation, UrbanClap has you covered. Even shifting to a new space will be stress-free with our expert to take care of all your electrical needs while keeping your safety in mind.
Why an UrbanClap Electrician?
Insurance: We as a service provider feel responsible for your space and belongings that you entrust with us. Hence, we provide all our customers with insurance of up to Rs. 5,000 in case of any mishap.
Post-service payment: We believe in a post-service payment format. After all your work is done and you are content with the service, we will send you a link via SMS and/or email to make the payment. The mode of payment is online.
Experts: The professionals that we have on board with us are taken through a number of security and parameter checks. They are certified in their trade and are even trained and counselled further.
Service guarantee: A facility that is unique to UrbanClap is its 30-day service guarantee policy. If anything remains unsatisfactory, you just need to let us know within 30 days of the service. An expert will revisit and get the chore done free of cost.
Delhi being one of the biggest metropolitans of the country remains flooded with various kinds of migrants who flock to the city for education and/or professional opportunities. Hence, our services remain popular among the residents to find electricians in Delhi who don’t want to get into the hassle of searching an electrician in the local market of the city. Even though there are a number of electrical companies in Delhi, availing customised requests or hiring an independent electrician remains a problem given the area divisions of the city. UrbanClap ascends in such a scenario to save the day by providing the best electricians in Delhi without any hassle.
You can also go through the same Electricians Services in Delhi in other cities as well:
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now