Body Massage at Home for Men in Chennai
- Trained male therapists
- Hassle free service: massage bed, oils, music, candles, aroma
- Hygiene friendly: disposable items like wipes, towels are used
Need Massage At Home for:
Men (By Male Therapists)
Women (By Female Therapists)
Recreating Spa experience at Home
In the comfort of your home
- Includes Massage bed, oils, music, candles, aroma
- Convenient Timings from 8am - 9pm
Trained Male Therapists
Minimum experience of 2 years
- Male therapists for Men
- All therapists rated 4 & above
Unwind | De - Stress
- Swedish & Deep Tissue Massages
- Massages for Full Body, Head, Foot
How it Works
Choose a massage service
Select from various massage packages & services
Choose your time-slot
We service from 9am-7pm
Relax and de-stress with our massage services
Our professionals will get in touch with you an hour before the service
Body massage at home for men in Chennai
Rejuvenate yourself with body massage by senior male therapists at the comfort of your home. We offer services like foot reflexology, swedish massage, deep tissue massage for men by 4.5 rated male spa therapists with 5 years + experience near you in Chennai. We provide you with trained & experienced male therapists who are hygiene friendly. They will recreate spa experience at home and it includes massage bed,oils, etc. To de-stress yourself book full body massage at home now at UrbanClap!
64 Massage for Men in Chennai
- BalajiKK Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.7(260 reviews)
Good job very relaxing full body massage. Professional. Satisfied with work. Should however keep up the time
Awesome experience... excellent service done by Balaji....
- Binu AravindGovindan Nagar, Palavakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.9(178 reviews)
One of the best massages I have ever had! Everything about Aravind and his massage is so perfect! He has magic in his hands and I recommend all of you to try it out yourself! Thank you so much Aravind, keep up the great work!
Fabulous experience. A very professional and skilled masseur. I will definitely recommend him.
- rooshan kumarOttiyambakkam, Ottiyambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.8(160 reviews)
He is just perfect in his massage techniques. Will all the tension in my muscles melting away, feeling so so light! Asked for him in particular being my second visit. Thanks Rooshan!
Very polite and professional in his service. Feeling completely relaxed after the massage.
- saravananMadhavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.8(152 reviews)
Very good job. Professional and very polite. Keep up the good work
It's great experience with saravana, my dad is very much happy with his job. I would like to call him for next time also.
- Vinoth KumarVillivakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.4(146 reviews)
Very much professional and knows the work perfectly
Though professional and gentleman...used him 2nd time
- Senthil Kumar RPudur, Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.8(138 reviews)
Senthil was soft spoken , polite, extremely cooperative and did the job to the dot. Explained the UC protocols and didn't deviate. Well mannered and experienced masseuse Not provided as advertised 1. Disposable brief 2. Disposable towels and napkins 3. Scented candles 4. Scented oil diffuser 5. Oil warmer
Excellent service after massage my husbnd feel really good Thank you senthil
- navaneetha krishnan mWest Mambalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.4(133 reviews)
Good pressure.. totally professional. Good massage.
He has good energy to give adequate pressure
- aby jacobAnna Nagar West, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.9(112 reviews)
Amazing massage. Good pain relief.
My father in law was really happy with the massage, he was quite relieved. Thank you so much..
- vinoth kumar aMogappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.6(111 reviews)
It was a very relaxing session..Vinoth is very good !!
I have booked head and shoulder massage for my husband.vinoth is professional and service is very good .
- Ramesh JThuraipakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.7(108 reviews)
It's starting very good, nice handle and Good response, long time I struggled in head hack but it's massage after I am very better feeling, it's nice pressure to correct way, I feel very nice massage this time, this person refer my relatives and friends surely thanking u urban club sending this person thank u so much
The technique itself was good. In comparison to other UC professionals, I have experienced better service in terms of customer orientation.
Customers in Chennai also booked
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I need a massage?
A massage is an excellent method to relieve stress and has a lot of additional benefits such as: Improving the health of your heart Improving sleep Getting rid of pain Relieving anxiety
- Are the massage services only for men?
This particular service is only for men. We have a spa at home service on the UrbanClap app and the website for women who are interested in getting massage at home.
- Is the massage for men service an in house treatment?
Yes. Massage for men is a massage you can get at home or at a location that you are comfortable with.
- What are the different types of therapies for men available?
Following are the therapies available in the massage at home category: Head, shoulder and back massage for 40 minutes Full body oil massage for 60 minutes (swedish or deep tissue) Full body oil massage for 90 minutes (swedish or deep tissue)
- How much will a massage at home for men cost me?
The therapies that UrbanClap offers are priced reasonably and start from Rs.499 to Rs.1299. Following is what you get: Head, shoulder and back massage relieves stress and reduces lower back pain at just Rs.499 Full body oil massage helps to increase oxygen supply to the muscles and reduces lactic formation at just Rs.999 The full body oil massage for 90 minutes increases oxygen supply to the muscles and reduces stress at Rs.1299
- Are there any additional services available under this category?
Yes. UrbanClap also has additional services apart from the therapies on the app or the website. The additional services are: Head and shoulder massage (at Rs.399) Foot reflexology (at Rs.399)
- I want to relieve stress. What massages do you recommend?
If you are looking at a therapy to relieve stress we recommend the full body massage (deep tissue). You can either opt for 60 minutes or for 90 minutes.
- How regularly should I go for a massage?
As regularly as you want it. A massage always helps you to relax and everytime you feel the need, you can go for it. We do recommend you to get a massage done at least once in a month.
- Is the therapist male or female?
The therapists who will be delivering the service to you will be men. We only have women therapist for women.
- Do I need to take of anything before a massage session?
There are a couple of things you can do so that the massage is as effective as you would it to be: Go low on caffeine Do not have a heavy meal before the massage Warmup and stretch a bit to get comfortable
- Do I need to take a bath after an oil massage?
A warm bath after an oil massage increases the blood flow and helps the massage to be more effective. We suggest you take a bath.
- Can I keep the TV on during a massage?
TV is an unnecessary distraction while you are getting a massage. We suggest you keep the TV off during your massage therapy so that you can enjoy the massage and reap the benefits.
- Can I use my cell phone during a massage therapy?
You can but we would suggest you do not. A cell phone is also a distraction which will not help the therapist do the job right. When the therapist gives you a massage, they also create the right ambiance that will help you enjoy the massage. A quiet room with no distraction will help a great deal.
- Why should I go with UrbanClap for massage?
The professionals on UrbanClap are verified and have gone through quality checks. They also come with credible experience and great references. Reading their testimonials on their detailed profile will help you decide the perfect therapist.
- What is the minimum booking amount to avail this service?
The minimum booking amount to avail the massage at home service is Rs.499.
- Is massage for men a part of UC wellness subscription?
As of now, massage for men is not a part of the UC wellness subscription. Only salon at home and spa at home service is a part of the UC wellness subscription.
- What do I need to wear before a massage?
You do not have to worry about what to wear before a massage service. Our therapist will give you the appropriate clothes to wear during a massage session.
- What things will the massage therapist carry for a massage session?
A massage therapist carries: Essential oils needed for the therapy Massage bed Appropriate things to wear for you Towels and other accessories
- How much space do you need for a massage session?
A massage for men session would need enough space to place a massage table and for the therapist to move around easily.
- Can I book this service for my husband?
Yes you can. You can book the service for your husband.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Massage for Men.
All About Massage For Men
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now