Best Electricians Electrician Services in Chennai
List of Electricians in Chennai (360 professionals)
- Hariharan4.8(854 reviews)MOH Building, Rathna Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, Indiaabhishek 10 July, 20185.0
The electrician new what was to be done. He did a quick job.dharani prasad9 July, 20185.0
He work is very good and professional essionalAbout
Hello, I am Hariharan. I have an experience of 10 years in the electrical trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Sathish Kumar4.8(752 reviews)Main Rd, CBI Colony, Kandancavadi, Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096, Indiakris correya20 June, 20185.0
Good service. the agent was helpful and knowledgeable. overall satisfied.navneeth krishna19 June, 20185.0
He wwnt out of his way to complete the work on time. Very professinalAbout
Introduction: Experience: Qualification: Gender:
- Krishnamoorthy P4.5(729 reviews)Jothi Mansion - Residence of Ranajit Koley, 5/30 Bharathi Salai, 5/30, Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089, Indiamanish dewangan1 July, 20185.0
Good work, resolved the problem with full satisfaction, I recommend him for anyone who needs electrician.phanishank prajapati29 June, 20184.0
Job has not completed.About
Introduction: Hello, I am Krishnamoorthy. I have an experience of 20 years in electrician trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- MAGESH D4.8(668 reviews)MOH Building, Rathna Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, Indiapasupuleti vishnu tejaa8 July, 20185.0
Perfect he has done the job in time with good attitude and knowledge on electricals and guys book him he knows his jobramesh nahar 8 July, 20185.0
Excellent person. listens to our needsAbout
Introduction: Hello, I am Magesh. I have an experience of 10 years in electrical service and I am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Sivarathinam4.5(616 reviews)MOH Building, Rathna Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, Indiasubhasree natesan9 July, 20184.5
Good and efficient workisidore 6 July, 20185.0
Been using this person a lot of time. Very good serviceAbout
Introduction: Hello, I am Sivarathinam. I have an experience of 15 years in electrical and plumbing trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Kirubakaran4.8(585 reviews)5, Mosque St, Periyar Nagar, TMP Nagar, Padi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600098, Indiakrishna9 July, 20185.0
Good fitting for ac plug pointhari ram3 July, 20185.0
As usual excellent job, good professionalism.About
Hello, I am Kirubha . I have an experience of 12 years in electrician trade. Also completed my electrical course, I have worked with Viveks showroom for 3 years and I am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Ramesh4.6(547 reviews)Pathanjali Gardens, 8th St, Radha Nagar, Nesamani Nagar, Medavakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100, Indiavijayaravindan s9 July, 20185.0
Ramesh is good at his work. He is professional and listens to me.joshua1 July, 20184.5
My problems with switch board were fixed and he also explained about the specific wiring done in the house for main and inverter. Satisfied with his workAbout
Hello, I am Ramesh. I have an experience of 15 years in the plumbing trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Sankar Nagarajan4.7(478 reviews)Trisulam Post Office, Tirusulam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiasobana26 June, 20184.5
Got a professional service. Am satisfiedarjun mohan24 June, 20185.0
Technically skilled person with good communication skills. Good in time management too.About
Introduction: Hello, I am Sankar Nagarajan. I have an experience of 17 years in electrician trade. Also completed my electrical course in ITI and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Sankar P4.8(473 reviews)Perumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiaramachandran c6 July, 20185.0
Good job. Very patiently and perfectly done.vallabh v6 July, 20185.0
Excellent Technician. Got the job done quick and clean.About
Introduction: Hello, I am Sankar. I have an experience of 15 years in the plumbing and electrical trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Sundar4.6(452 reviews)16/14, Basin Bridge, Chidambaram Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, Indiakomal bhatt4 July, 20184.0
The service was excellent and very happy with the serviceemmanuel2 July, 20185.0
Good job. Had fixed a fan and switch.About
Introduction: Hello, I am Sundar. I have an experience of 15 years in electrician trade. I am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience. Experience: 8
You may also like
Popular services near you
Popular localities for Electricians
Top Recent Customer Reviews of Electricians in Chennai4.8
- hakkim hired hariharanon 17 July, 20185.0
- satheesh hired senthilkumaranon 17 July, 20185.0
- lean muscle aesthetic hired senthilkumaranon 17 July, 20185.0
Nice work. Patient person
- vignesh n hired r.harikrishnanon 17 July, 20185.0
On time and satisfied
- sridhar ananthanarayanan hired shanmugam gon 17 July, 20185.0
Knowledgeable and experienced professional.
- ganeshbalasubramanian hired a. santha kumaron 17 July, 20185.0
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
Hiring Guide for Electricians
Chennai is the booming city of south India, progressing in ever possible sector and genre- be it education, commerce or professional growth. It is without a doubt that a city like Chennai cannot do without online service providers to avail different kinds of services. UrbanClap remains popular among the residents of Chennai to hire best electricians in their area.
Now decades since the invention of electricity, it is just impossible to even imagine even 10 minutes without it. Over so many years our need for electricity has multiplied and diversified. Any small breakdown or malfunction can affect our everyday schedule, jolting it to a standstill. In today’s time where 24 hours don’t seem enough, it becomes difficult to extract time to get such problems fixed. Even searching for a reliable electrician becomes a task. At the same time, it remains highly unsafe to leave those wiring or faulty switches unattended. If you find yourself in such situation, then UrbanClap is the one stop that provides a solution for all your problems. UrbanClap serves as a platform that connects you to the best professionals in near place according to the time convenient to you.
How it works?
As soon as you open the website or the UrbanClap App, a pop-up window will ask your address and the date and time of service. Filling these details is the only task that you have to do. Once this is done, UrbanClap will take charge and find the best professional available in your area at your preferred time. You will have an expert at your doorstep on your selected time. The pricing is calculated on the basis of a standardised rate card available on both the website and the App.
What is offered?
Professionals at UrbanClap provide you with basic electrical repairs such as fixing the wiring system or fans, switches, fuses, fancy light or meters. Whether it is a small repair or an appliance installation, UrbanClap has you covered. Even shifting to a new space will be stress-free with our expert to take care of all your electrical needs while keeping your safety in mind.
Why an UrbanClap Electrician?
Insurance: We as a service provider feel responsible for your space and belongings that you entrust with us. Hence, we provide all our customers with insurance of up to Rs. 5,000 in case of any mishap.
Post-service payment: We believe in a post-service payment format. After all your work is done and you are content with the service, we will send you a link via SMS and/or email to make the payment. The mode of payment is online.
Experts: The professionals that we have on board with us are taken through a number of security and parameter checks. They are certified in their trade and are even trained and counselled further.
Service guarantee: A facility that is unique to UrbanClap is its 30-day service guarantee policy. If anything remains unsatisfactory, you just need to let us know within 30 days of the service. An expert will revisit and get the chore done free of cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much advance will I have to pay in case the work requires more than one visit?
In case you need a revisit for the same issue, it gets covered in our 30 - day service guarantee policy. Hence it is free of cost.
- What are the inspection charges?
In case the expert was called and no services were availed, you will be entitled to pay him the visiting charge of Rs. 99.
- Is there any other way to calculate the price if I want to hire professional for long durations?
If the professional is needed for longer duration such as for a day, you can talk to him about the same. In this case, he will provide you with a quotation. We make sure that this quotation is less than the market price.
- Do you carry out both domestic and industrial work?
Yes! Space is no bar to your electrical needs at UrbanClap as we provide services to all kinds of varied customers.
- Can I give a feedback on the service?
We encourage all our customers to rate and review the professionals on the App (or website) so that it may be helpful for other customers as well.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now