Best Electricians Electrician Services in Chennai
Where do you want the Electrician?
391 Electricians in Chennai
Electricians at UrbanClap served 5068 requests in Chennai, Chennai in the last 30 days as of 9 March, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 94.90% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- tarunya12 April, 20184.0Great attitude and very professionalharipriya sanjay11 April, 20184.0He cane on time and completed the task as required
Hello, I am Hariharan. I have an experience of 10 years in the electrical trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- kartik tadikonda15 April, 20185.0Very decent service from satish...abhishek14 April, 20185.0very nice professional, installed 2 fan in 20 mins
Introduction: Experience: Qualification: Gender:
- kartik ganesh16 April, 20185.0good work done by the electricianravi kumar11 April, 20185.0very good knowledge tech.keep it up.Thanks for the service
Introduction: Hello, I am Krishnamoorthy. I have an experience of 20 years in electrician trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- goku8 April, 20183.0charges too High.450 for changing just fan bearings.naresh modi3 April, 20184.0Work was generally clean and neat.
Introduction: Hello, I am Sivarathinam. I have an experience of 15 years in electrical and plumbing trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- kadambari14 April, 20185.0I have used Magesh on multiple occasions and have found him to be very reliable.bobin12 April, 20185.0highly skilled professional. quick at completing the assigned job
Introduction: Hello, I am Magesh. I have an experience of 10 years in electrical service and I am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- naveen kumar15 April, 20185.0He is really proffesional and genuine and I like urban clapmool singh9 April, 20185.0Awesome guy well server ...
Hello, I am Ramesh. I have an experience of 15 years in the plumbing trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- roshan18 April, 20184.0Good person with perfect work completenessswathi9 April, 20184.0Mr kriba has good skills and i am happy with his service
Hello, I am Kirubha . I have an experience of 12 years in electrician trade. Also completed my electrical course, I have worked with Viveks showroom for 3 years and I am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- 16/14, Basin Bridge, Chidambaram Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, Indiamohit singhvi9 April, 20184.0Sundar had done a great job ,really liked how quickly he could solve the problemsshankar5 April, 20185.0His work was good, he was polite and was knowledgeable in fixing our 55 inch LED on wall
Introduction: Hello, I am Sundar. I have an experience of 15 years in electrician trade. I am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience. Experience: 8
- karthick s16 April, 20185.0Very smart and professional electriciandaniel gladson15 April, 20185.0He was very professional and fast. Fully satisfied with his work
Introduction: Hello, I am Sankar Nagarajan. I have an experience of 17 years in electrician trade. Also completed my electrical course in ITI and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- arivarasan irulappan18 April, 20185.0very well done. priced alternative and affordable solutionsvalerian andre14 April, 20185.0very professional and experienced electrician just knew what to do as soon as he arrived. would recommend his service to others as well if I have the option of calling the same rep
Introduction: Hello, I am Sankar. I have an experience of 15 years in the plumbing and electrical trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
You may also like
Where do you want the Electrician?
Customer Reviews of Electricians in Chennai4.0
- ganeshkumar ramamurthy hired thirunaukarasuon 21 April, 20185.0
On time and good work keep it up
- karthik ram tg hired ramakrishnan kon 21 April, 20184.0
online payment not accepted.
- ravindra tewary hired siva kumaron 21 April, 20184.0
He's good & experienced, but does only what he thinks to do... What we want to get done not possible.
- guruprasath hired mohammad yousufon 21 April, 20185.0
Service engineer are professional ssional
- prasannaraj hired ramakrishnan kon 21 April, 20185.0
- krithika hired venkatesan. con 20 April, 20183.0
would have more cleared in what he has to do
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
Hiring Guide for Electricians
Now decades since the invention of electricity, it is just impossible to even imagine even 10 minutes without it. Over so many years our need for electricity has multiplied and diversified. Any small breakdown or malfunction can affect our everyday schedule, jolting it to a standstill. In today’s time where 24 hours don’t seem enough, it becomes difficult to extract time to get such problems fixed. Even searching for a reliable electrician becomes a task. At the same time, it remains highly unsafe to leave those wiring or faulty switches unattended. If you find yourself in such situation, then UrbanClap is the one stop that provides a solution for all your problems. UrbanClap serves as a platform that connects you to the best professionals in near place according to the time convenient to you.
How it works?
As soon as you open the website or the UrbanClap App, a pop-up window will ask your address and the date and time of service. Filling these details is the only task that you have to do. Once this is done, UrbanClap will take charge and find the best professional available in your area at your preferred time. You will have an expert at your doorstep on your selected time. The pricing is calculated on the basis of a standardised rate card available on both the website and the App.
What is offered?
Professionals at UrbanClap provide you with basic electrical repairs such as fixing the wiring system or fans, switches, fuses, fancy light or meters. Whether it is a small repair or an appliance installation, UrbanClap has you covered. Even shifting to a new space will be stress-free with our expert to take care of all your electrical needs while keeping your safety in mind.
Why an UrbanClap Electrician?
- Insurance: We as a service provider feel responsible for your space and belongings that you entrust with us. Hence, we provide all our customers with insurance of up to Rs. 5,000 in case of any mishap.
- Post-service payment: We believe in a post-service payment format. After all your work is done and you are content with the service, we will send you a link via SMS and/or email to make the payment. The mode of payment is online.
- Experts: The professionals that we have on board with us are taken through a number of security and parameter checks. They are certified in their trade and are even trained and counselled further.
- Service guarantee: A facility that is unique to UrbanClap is its 30-day service guarantee policy. If anything remains unsatisfactory, you just need to let us know within 30 days of the service. An expert will revisit and get the chore done free of cost.
Chennai is the booming city of south India, progressing in ever possible sector and genre- be it education, commerce or professional growth. It is without a doubt that a city like Chennai cannot do without online service providers to avail different kinds of services. UrbanClap remains popular among the residents of Chennai to hire best electricians in their area.
Frequently asked questions before Hiring an Electrician
How much advance will I have to pay in case the work requires more than one visit?
In case you need a revisit for the same issue, it gets covered in our 30 - day service guarantee policy. Hence it is free of cost.
What are the inspection charges?
In case the expert was called and no services were availed, you will be entitled to pay him the visiting charge of Rs. 99.
Is there any other way to calculate the price if I want to hire professional for long durations?
If the professional is needed for longer duration such as for a day, you can talk to him about the same. In this case, he will provide you with a quotation. We make sure that this quotation is less than the market price.
Do you carry out both domestic and industrial work?
Yes! Space is no bar to your electrical needs at UrbanClap as we provide services to all kinds of varied customers.
Can I give a feedback on the service?
We encourage all our customers to rate and review the professionals on the App (or website) so that it may be helpful for other customers as well.
Are you a Electrician looking for customers ?join now