Best Electricians Electrician Services in Chennai
Repairs & Fixes
361 Electricians in Chennai
- MOH Building, Rathna Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, Indiaanuradha balasubramaniam13 June, 20185.0Well experienced person. Job finished on time. Satisfiedajay sood13 June, 20184.5Very prompt and professional professional service by Hariharan .. request he may br deputed for our future service requirement ment
Hello, I am Hariharan. I have an experience of 10 years in the electrical trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Main Rd, CBI Colony, Kandancavadi, Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096, Indiasharal priya8 June, 20185.0Worked really well and i am very happyvivek kumar6 June, 20185.0He was the best . Did job in 10 minutes.
Introduction: Experience: Qualification: Gender:
- Jothi Mansion - Residence of Ranajit Koley, 5/30 Bharathi Salai, 5/30, Bharathi Salai, Ramapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089, Indiaajay jacob5 June, 20185.0Genuine, experienced and does a neat job quickly. Highly recommend!jagadeesh26 May, 20183.0Not so professional. He did the job but there are things which I am not happy with. Wanted to repair two tube lights. He offered to change with LED rather than repairing the existing which was convincing. So I agreed but he quoted it would cost 650 /light. But for a circumstance I had to go along with the technician for the purchase. Surprisingly two bulbs itself costed only 680. We expect a cost effective solution not a costly solution.
Introduction: Hello, I am Krishnamoorthy. I have an experience of 20 years in electrician trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- MOH Building, Rathna Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, Indiarohit ramachandran13 June, 20185.0Very knowledgeable. Patient and keen to explain the issue in depth.karthik tr9 June, 20185.0Maghesh is expected good very nice work
Introduction: Hello, I am Magesh. I have an experience of 10 years in electrical service and I am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- MOH Building, Rathna Nagar, Alwarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, Indiapriyanka shand11 June, 20185.0He was punctual and did all the work perfectlynishaanth3 June, 20185.0Good job. Very professional
Introduction: Hello, I am Sivarathinam. I have an experience of 15 years in electrical and plumbing trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- 5, Mosque St, Periyar Nagar, TMP Nagar, Padi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600098, Indiagopinath13 June, 20185.0Good technican. Job done with perfection ionrupesh12 June, 20185.0Very super excellent job thanks anna
Hello, I am Kirubha . I have an experience of 12 years in electrician trade. Also completed my electrical course, I have worked with Viveks showroom for 3 years and I am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Pathanjali Gardens, 8th St, Radha Nagar, Nesamani Nagar, Medavakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600100, Indianitesh kumar24 May, 20185.0He completed the requested services on times without any issueravi19 May, 20184.0Pretty good service. Could have been more professional. Was not wearing UC t shirt
Hello, I am Ramesh. I have an experience of 15 years in the plumbing trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Trisulam Post Office, Tirusulam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiavedhavel11 June, 20185.0Was very professional and knew the job well. Would rate him a five with a gold star and recommend him to others as well.rachna panda7 June, 20185.0Good professional behaviour. Knows Hindi Language - An added advantage
Introduction: Hello, I am Sankar Nagarajan. I have an experience of 17 years in electrician trade. Also completed my electrical course in ITI and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- Perumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiaarunkumar13 June, 20185.0Good job.he is very polite and neatness in jobpradeep kumar8 June, 20185.0On time and excellent service. Thanks to Sankar.
Introduction: Hello, I am Sankar. I have an experience of 15 years in the plumbing and electrical trade and i am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience.
- 16/14, Basin Bridge, Chidambaram Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001, Indiaalim aslam12 June, 20185.0Sundar is a very experienced electrician. He was very capable and gave some good suggestion to convert the regular cfl tubelights into led ones. Great.nikhil28 May, 20185.0A very hardworking and gentle person
Introduction: Hello, I am Sundar. I have an experience of 15 years in electrician trade. I am looking forward to deliver the best customer experience. Experience: 8
You may also like
Popular services near you
Top Recent Customer Reviews of Electricians in Chennai4.7
- guruvignesh hired balamurugan pon 18 June, 20185.0
A Humble and A professional worker.Thank you for the quick support and response.
- sulakshna awasthi hired senthilkumaranon 18 June, 20185.0
Very fois service. Full satisfied
- r surenthar hired e mareeswaranon 18 June, 20185.0
- arun c hired shanmugam gon 18 June, 20185.0
- mahendra hired vivekanandon 18 June, 20185.0
Good service and prompt on time
- sailesh modi hired hariharanon 18 June, 20185.0
Very good professional and good work done
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
Hiring Guide for Electricians
Now decades since the invention of electricity, it is just impossible to even imagine even 10 minutes without it. Over so many years our need for electricity has multiplied and diversified. Any small breakdown or malfunction can affect our everyday schedule, jolting it to a standstill. In today’s time where 24 hours don’t seem enough, it becomes difficult to extract time to get such problems fixed. Even searching for a reliable electrician becomes a task. At the same time, it remains highly unsafe to leave those wiring or faulty switches unattended. If you find yourself in such situation, then UrbanClap is the one stop that provides a solution for all your problems. UrbanClap serves as a platform that connects you to the best professionals in near place according to the time convenient to you.
How it works?
As soon as you open the website or the UrbanClap App, a pop-up window will ask your address and the date and time of service. Filling these details is the only task that you have to do. Once this is done, UrbanClap will take charge and find the best professional available in your area at your preferred time. You will have an expert at your doorstep on your selected time. The pricing is calculated on the basis of a standardised rate card available on both the website and the App.
What is offered?
Professionals at UrbanClap provide you with basic electrical repairs such as fixing the wiring system or fans, switches, fuses, fancy light or meters. Whether it is a small repair or an appliance installation, UrbanClap has you covered. Even shifting to a new space will be stress-free with our expert to take care of all your electrical needs while keeping your safety in mind.
Why an UrbanClap Electrician?
- Insurance: We as a service provider feel responsible for your space and belongings that you entrust with us. Hence, we provide all our customers with insurance of up to Rs. 5,000 in case of any mishap.
- Post-service payment: We believe in a post-service payment format. After all your work is done and you are content with the service, we will send you a link via SMS and/or email to make the payment. The mode of payment is online.
- Experts: The professionals that we have on board with us are taken through a number of security and parameter checks. They are certified in their trade and are even trained and counselled further.
- Service guarantee: A facility that is unique to UrbanClap is its 30-day service guarantee policy. If anything remains unsatisfactory, you just need to let us know within 30 days of the service. An expert will revisit and get the chore done free of cost.
Chennai is the booming city of south India, progressing in ever possible sector and genre- be it education, commerce or professional growth. It is without a doubt that a city like Chennai cannot do without online service providers to avail different kinds of services. UrbanClap remains popular among the residents of Chennai to hire best electricians in their area.
Frequently asked questions before Hiring an Electrician
How much advance will I have to pay in case the work requires more than one visit?
In case you need a revisit for the same issue, it gets covered in our 30 - day service guarantee policy. Hence it is free of cost.
What are the inspection charges?
In case the expert was called and no services were availed, you will be entitled to pay him the visiting charge of Rs. 99.
Is there any other way to calculate the price if I want to hire professional for long durations?
If the professional is needed for longer duration such as for a day, you can talk to him about the same. In this case, he will provide you with a quotation. We make sure that this quotation is less than the market price.
Do you carry out both domestic and industrial work?
Yes! Space is no bar to your electrical needs at UrbanClap as we provide services to all kinds of varied customers.
Can I give a feedback on the service?
We encourage all our customers to rate and review the professionals on the App (or website) so that it may be helpful for other customers as well.
Are you a Electrician looking for customers ?join now