Best Carpenters | Carpenter Services in Bangalore
Where do you want the carpenter?
- Hiring Guide
101 Carpenters in Bangalore
Carpenters at UrbanClap served 3585 requests in Bangalore in the last 30 days as of 23 Feb, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- Hosakerehalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560098, Indiaamith patilon 8 Feb, 20185.0Vijay has professional skill and delivered good service and assured guarantee on the work.shilpa mon 13 Feb, 20185.0well on time. did the job well. happy
Hi, I am Vijay Kumar working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 22 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- Arekere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076, Indiataher talibon 8 Feb, 20185.0Extremely professional. Fully satisfied with the service provided,surendra singhon 10 Feb, 20185.0Very helpful in nature and supportive.
Hi, I am Praveen working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 10 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- bhavnaon 16 Feb, 20185.0Giof person .. very polite and professional. Did a clean jobsoumya ghatakon 17 Feb, 20185.0Very professional & efficient.
Hi, I am Keshva, working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 18 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- manoj dason 19 Feb, 20184.0he is a nice guy. he did many small things without any hesitation.dillu joseon 8 Feb, 20185.0The electrician was very polite and did a good job.
We at HomeRun, strive towards bringing to you the best home services. Our only goal is to keep you ensured of the quality of our services by providing you with consistent services.
- abhishek singhalon 10 Feb, 20185.0Very good experience with Urban clapkamal bon 6 Feb, 20185.0Job done !!!good work
Hi, I am Nayaz Pasha working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your needs. I have 10 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- Arekere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076, Indiahariprasadon 9 Feb, 20185.0Excellent person to work with. He finishes the work on timebridha varadharajanon 2 Feb, 20185.0Very good and very fast
Hi, I am Fayaz Pasha working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 15 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- ruth vivienne singhon 16 Feb, 20185.0very kind and professional person.kalyan chakravarthyon 17 Feb, 20185.0Excellent. Very good service.
Introduction: Hi, I am Vijay Kumar, working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your needs. I have 11 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- ramachandran rajagopalon 18 Feb, 20185.0Very accommodating and polite.deepak joiceon 7 Feb, 20185.0Excellent work. came on time. Finished the work neatly.
Introduction: Experience: Qualification: Gender:
- sanjeev bhojnagarwalaon 8 Feb, 20185.0Great problem solving attitudeaditya singhon 16 Feb, 20185.0He is very good at his job and proffesional and charged us accordingly. Great job
Hi, I am Harkesh Kumar working with UrbanClap as an Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 15 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
You may also like
Where do you want the carpenter?
Customer Reviews of Carpenters in Bangalore4.8
- yashaswini hired mohamaderafi mushaon 23 Feb, 20185.0
Good service and good carpenter work . Work done clearly
- sourabh aggarrwal hired ismail v kon 23 Feb, 20185.0
Ismail bhai is Amazing !!
- ajay a hired n bhaskaracharion 23 Feb, 20185.0
Very good and done work very neatly and without hussles
- soumya hired prabhakaranon 23 Feb, 20185.0
- prashant saurabh hired mohamaderafi mushaon 23 Feb, 20185.0
Very neat work. Very professional fessional attitude tude. Highly recommend commend. Happy customer :)
- pooja hired syed ameenon 23 Feb, 20185.0
Very happy with the service!! Professional and competent. Carpenter carried all the necessarily equipment.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested carpenters.
Hiring Guide for Carpenters in Bangalore
A lot of energy and time is invested in keeping a house together – to constantly treat the minor breakdowns and malfunctions. There might be a squeaky door hinge that needs your attention or the vintage master bed may need some fixing. A window frame might need some redoing or you may want a new custom made a wooden shelf for the room. But in today’s rat race, it becomes a task to get these things done. Taking a day off is impractical while fetching a carpenter on Sundays is itself a task. It’s particularly tough to find carpenters in south Delhi. This is where UrbanClap becomes your best friend. Get your work done at the tap of a button and save yourself from the hassle of searching or bargaining. We are here to provide you with the best carpenter services in Delhi at standardised prices.
How does it work?
Open the UrbanClap website or App to request for the service. You just need to fill in your details like the address where the service in need along with the date and time. Once you are done with this process, the best professional available in your area and your chosen time will be allotted. In a time span of 45 minutes, the expert will be at your doorstep. The pricing is standardised and will be calculated on the work hours according to the rates listed on the App.
What is offered?
Professionals associated with UrbanClap are there to provide you with basic carpentry services. This generally includes door repairs, making of new furniture, construction of door and window frames in new houses, construction of wooden slabs, dismantling or mantling of furniture and so on.
Why UrbanClap Carpenter Service?
- Customer Centric: UrbanClap is a service provider platform whose entire format has been created keeping the customer in mind. This is the reason that all our services remain on our customer’s discretion, for example, their preferred time frame and so on. Carpentry services are no exception to his format.
- Verified experts: Professionals on the UrbanClap portal are taken through a number of security checks before they are brought on board. There are a number of parameters on which their expertise is checked and are even trained to provide best services.
- Insurance: UrbanClap being a responsible service provider takes full ownership of our client’s belonging. This is the reason that we provide insurance of upto Rs. 5,000 in case of any mishaps.
- Service Guarantee: Unlike any other service provider, we provide a 30 day service guarantee. In case the customer is not satisfied with the work, he can get avail the services again during the guarantee period.
- Post service payment: The payment is taken through an online portal. After the service is done, a link will be shared with the client via SMS and/or email. The client can make the payment once he/she is satisfied with the service provided.
In a metropolitan city like Bangalore which is a known IT hub, we understand the needs of the residents who are extremely hard working and dedicated to their professional cause. It can become a task when something comes undone in their house and needs immediate attention. This is the reason that they avail the UrbanClap App to hire carpenters in Bangalore so that they can not only get their problem solved. But get that done according to their convenience.
Frequently asked questions before Hiring a Carpenter
What if I need a carpenter for the whole day, how will I be charged in that case?
The customer is free to discuss the scenario with the expert, who will then provide a quotation. We make sure that the price quoted by the professional is reasonable and generally less than the market prices.
Do I also need to specify and explain the work before the carpenter reaches?
Generally, the professional contacts the client before reaching the venue so that he can get his tools akin to the requirements of the work. It is here that you can let him know and discuss about any diversions in the work so that he can prepare himself likewise.
How will I know that I am being charged correctly?
The charges are calculated on a standardised rate card which is available on both the website and the App. This rate card has been generated after a close analysis of the market rates as well as keeping the quality provided in mind.
Do I need to pay anything upfront?
No. We believe in complete satisfaction of our clients and hence we believe in a post service payment.
Are you a carpenter looking for customers ?join now