Best Carpenters Carpenter Services in Bangalore
Which service do you require?
New Furniture Making
338 Carpenters in Bangalore
Carpenters at UrbanClap served 12755 requests in Bangalore, Bangalore in the last 30 days as of 9 March, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 93.30% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- Suvastu, Pragathi Nagar, Basapura, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiaashok shenoy5 May, 20185.0service is good and timely by vijaykumarprajwal kini30 April, 20183.0kind of good.. kept asking for review...
Hi, I am Vijay Kumar working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 22 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- 2, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Esteem Enclave, Sarvobhogam Nagar, Arekere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076, Indiashilpa16 May, 20185.0He did a good job of fixing the wall unit for my TV. Knows his work well.kusum gowda30 April, 20183.0Good Service. But couldn't have been little faster with job.
Hi, I am Praveen working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 10 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- 3rd Cross Rd, Lakkasandra, Lakkasandra Extension, Wilson Garden, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560030, Indiachinmay uj16 May, 20185.0Easy and quick solition providedsyed israr5 May, 20185.0was on time, courteous and brought the items with proper measurement except for a chain safety lock which is sub standard. all together thumbs up
Hi, I am Nayaz Pasha working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your needs. I have 10 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, PWD Quarters, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiayashika bhagat21 May, 20185.0Very professional at his workvijaya lakshmi bathina17 May, 20185.0Very efficient & understands the issue well. Professional worker
Introduction: Experience: Qualification: Gender:
- 40, ITPB Main Rd, Pattandur Agrahara, Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066, Indiaganesh prabhu16 May, 20185.0Prompt work. Happy with service. Will go hire again if requiredbaiju13 May, 20185.0perfect work done, looking for next time
Hi, I am Sanjeeth Sharma working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your electrical needs. I have 10 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- Nexa Banaswadi, Kallumantapa, Horamavu, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiachristopher rodrigues24 April, 20185.0Was punctual and did an ok jobdiya praveen s23 April, 20185.0Good work and friendly guy. even bought every thing we asked.
Hi, I am Keshva, working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 18 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- AGN Kalyana Mandir, Bannerghatta Main Road, Omkar Nagar, Arekere, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiakiran5 May, 20183.0he tried his lable best to fix sofa cuma bed but he has not done the job completed..he was not much experience about this work I think.urvashi sudhindra4 May, 20185.0professional and punctual work. very polite and calm behaviour on site :)
Hi, I am Ismail , working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 8 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- 2, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Esteem Enclave, Sarvobhogam Nagar, Arekere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076, Indiarajan19 May, 20185.0Good Job done and fully satisfied.. Well done.vishwas ns10 May, 20185.0good neat and patient worker. nicely done.
Hi, I am Fayaz Pasha working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 15 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- Nexa Banaswadi, Kallumantapa, Horamavu, Bangalore, Karnataka, Indiabrij bihari pandey15 May, 20183.0Too high pricing for carpenter serviceajay8 May, 20185.0prompt service and in time for the job
Hi, I am Harkesh Kumar working with UrbanClap as an Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your carpentry needs. I have 15 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
- Bethel Nissi, 21, 9A Cross Rd, Bhuvaneswari Nagar, Dasarahalli, Byatarayanapura CMC and OG Part, Karnataka 560092, Indiasiridaoproperties7 May, 20185.0Very efficient and completed within timedilip kovoor5 May, 20185.0Arrived on time and completed work
Hi, I am Santosh Surya working with UrbanClap as a Carpenter. I am here to provide best solutions to your needs. I have 10 years of experience in this field. Looking forward to serving you.
You may also like
- Carpenters in Bangalore
- Construction and Renovation Services in Bangalore
- Electricians in Bangalore
- Pest Control Services in Bangalore
- Plumbers in Bangalore
- Bathroom Cleaning Service Professionals in Bangalore
- Carpet Cleaning Service Professionals in Bangalore
- Home Cleaning Service Professionals in Bangalore
Popular services near you
Which service do you require?
Top Recent Customer Reviews of Carpenters in Bangalore4.0
- deepak shankaran hired karthik.d.son 26 May, 20185.0
Patient and capable carpenter
- srikanth babu money hired anandon 26 May, 20185.0
Was quick with the job and was very professional.
- archana eshwar hired b.prathapon 26 May, 20185.0
Very good and excellent at his work. Very patient and accurate. Definitely recommend him. Very quick and explained in detail about the repair. read more
- manavi vatsala hired adil khan kzon 26 May, 20185.0
Adil Khan was very professional and apt for all my carpentry repair works. He was proactive in suggesting sokutions too, which is very helpful for a layman like me. read more
- anand manjunath hired deepak kumar vermaon 26 May, 20185.0
Very skilled labour
- manoj premanand hired nayaz aon 26 May, 20185.0
On time and good service!
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
Hiring Guide for Carpenters
A lot of energy and time is invested in keeping a house together – to constantly treat the minor breakdowns and malfunctions. There might be a squeaky door hinge that needs your attention or the vintage master bed may need some fixing. A window frame might need some redoing or you may want a new custom made a wooden shelf for the room. But in today’s rat race, it becomes a task to get these things done. Taking a day off is impractical while fetching a carpenter on Sundays is itself a task. It’s particularly tough to find carpenters in south Delhi. This is where UrbanClap becomes your best friend. Get your work done at the tap of a button and save yourself from the hassle of searching or bargaining. We are here to provide you with the best carpenter services in Delhi at standardised prices.
How does it work?
Open the UrbanClap website or App to request for the service. You just need to fill in your details like the address where the service in need along with the date and time. Once you are done with this process, the best professional available in your area and your chosen time will be allotted. In a time span of 45 minutes, the expert will be at your doorstep. The pricing is standardised and will be calculated on the work hours according to the rates listed on the App.
What is offered?
Professionals associated with UrbanClap are there to provide you with basic carpentry services. This generally includes door repairs, making of new furniture, construction of door and window frames in new houses, construction of wooden slabs, dismantling or mantling of furniture and so on.
Why UrbanClap Carpenter Service?
- Customer Centric: UrbanClap is a service provider platform whose entire format has been created keeping the customer in mind. This is the reason that all our services remain on our customer’s discretion, for example, their preferred time frame and so on. Carpentry services are no exception to his format.
- Verified experts: Professionals on the UrbanClap portal are taken through a number of security checks before they are brought on board. There are a number of parameters on which their expertise is checked and are even trained to provide best services.
- Insurance: UrbanClap being a responsible service provider takes full ownership of our client’s belonging. This is the reason that we provide insurance of upto Rs. 5,000 in case of any mishaps.
- Service Guarantee: Unlike any other service provider, we provide a 30 day service guarantee. In case the customer is not satisfied with the work, he can get avail the services again during the guarantee period.
- Post service payment: The payment is taken through an online portal. After the service is done, a link will be shared with the client via SMS and/or email. The client can make the payment once he/she is satisfied with the service provided.
In a metropolitan city like Bangalore which is a known IT hub, we understand the needs of the residents who are extremely hard working and dedicated to their professional cause. It can become a task when something comes undone in their house and needs immediate attention. This is the reason that they avail the UrbanClap App to hire carpenters in Bangalore so that they can not only get their problem solved. But get that done according to their convenience.
Frequently asked questions before Hiring a Carpenter
What if I need a carpenter for the whole day, how will I be charged in that case?
The customer is free to discuss the scenario with the expert, who will then provide a quotation. We make sure that the price quoted by the professional is reasonable and generally less than the market prices.
Do I also need to specify and explain the work before the carpenter reaches?
Generally, the professional contacts the client before reaching the venue so that he can get his tools akin to the requirements of the work. It is here that you can let him know and discuss about any diversions in the work so that he can prepare himself likewise.
How will I know that I am being charged correctly?
The charges are calculated on a standardised rate card which is available on both the website and the App. This rate card has been generated after a close analysis of the market rates as well as keeping the quality provided in mind.
Do I need to pay anything upfront?
No. We believe in complete satisfaction of our clients and hence we believe in a post service payment.
Are you a Carpenter looking for customers ?join now