Top Yoga Classes in Pune
- Hiring Guide
85 Yoga Classes in Pune
Yoga Classes at UrbanClap served 372 requests in Pune in the last 30 days as of 16 Jan, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- reshma goleon 27 Aug, 20175.0I chose him because first of all, it was close to my house and secondly, it was a bit religious and all s i started with them.Its been more than 2 months and i am still going so it is a great experience. I had problem with back and taking yoga classes has actually helped me relieve pain, its life changing, the classes have been very beneficial for me. The trainer is cooperative and pays equal attention to all.i take 5 classes a week and the money is apt for the service they are providing. Thanks for such a great service. Satisfied!pradnya pawaron 4 Aug, 20175.0Feeling happy to jyoned sayujya yogapradnya pawaron 4 Aug, 20175.0Feeling happy to jyoned sayujya yoga
- Wakad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411057, Indiaparul murthyon 28 Aug, 20175.0Rahul is an excellent trainer, my main aim was to learn basic yoga from him. He did a fantastic job i can see the change in myself, i used to take 5 session with him in a week and he was very punctual and very serious about the sessions. He motivated me throughout the sessions and it was so calming and satisfying. I really felt good after each session and he even explained me the benefits of each and every asanas. The prices were reasonable, it was not a problem for me. I am really very satisfied with the services.rahul fuleon 5 Sep, 20175.0Rahul sir is very good exlallent trainer,
Introduction: About the studio: Creative Spark Power Yoga Academy endorses a style of yoga crafted to individual lifestyles. Practitioners of different levels perform asanas at their ability in the same class. With no levels and no competition, Creative Spark Power Yoga Academy is for everyone and the environment maintained in classes is one of positivity and encouragement. About Lead Instructor: Rahul Rajeram Fule has done Diploma in Yoga from Yoga Vidya Gurukul and also done a course in Yogic sciences. He has abundant experience in this field and has satisfying results. Address: Creative Spark Power Yoga Academy, Sector 26, Plot No 130, Swami Samarth Building India Chowk, Near Lok Manya Hospital, Nigdi Pradhikaran Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/XWvdmk Batch Timings: Morning Timings: - 9 AM to 11 AM: Evening Timings: - 3 PM to 9 PM: Batch Description: -Batch Size:- 7-8 students per batch -Duration:- 60 minutes per class -Gender: Males, Females Facilities: (1) Air Conditioner: Yes (2) Locker: No (3) Yoga Props & Mats: Yes (4) Changing Room: Yes (5) Washroom: Yes (6) Shower: Yes (7) Drinking Water: Yes (8) Parking: Yes (9) Spa: No Specialization: -Traditional Yoga -Power Yoga -Therapeutic Yoga
- pallavi bibweon 31 Jul, 20175.0Loved to learn from her. Swati was a good teacher. All the Yoga asanas were taught in a proper and good manner. She cleared all of my doubts before turning up to the next new chapter of yoga postures. Her sessions were very enlightening and altogether insightful as well. She was a perfect individual. Behaviour was nice and very much bearable. Prices were nominal.ishaon 31 Jul, 20175.0Very regular and punctual... Swati has very good knowledge about yoga
Address: Isha and Swati yoga classes,A2-15, Vishnu Vihar, Bibwewadi Kondhwa Road, Opposite Khusboo Hotel, Bibwewadi, Pune - 411037 Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/maps/vk2zRZ5gCtT2 Morning Timings: - 06:30AM - 07:30AM: Monday to Friday Evening Timings: - 05:00PM to 06:00PM :Monday to Friday Trial Class: -Paid (INR 500/Session) Facilities: (1) Air Conditioner: No (2) Locker: Yes (3) Yoga Props & Mats: No (4) Changing Room: Yes (5) Washroom: Yes (6) Shower: No (7) Drinking Water: Yes (8) Parking: Yes (9) Spa: No Batch Description: -Batch Size: 20 students per class -Duration: 60 minutes -Gender: Males, Females -At Homes: Yes About the instructor: - Passed teachers training course from “Yog Vidya Niketan", Mumbai in 1985-86 - Diploma in Yogic Therapy, Natural Living & Naturopathy ” 2010-2011 from Yog Vidya Niketan Mumbai About the studio: We focus on ancient Indian form of physical and mental well-being, tying together various poses and postures with techniques of meditation and breathing to create a balance in the body. Each of the traditional variations of Yoga has its own health benefits, all the while focusing on building your core, aiding weight loss, and connecting the mind with the body. We have conducted many workshops of IT sectors, schools, colleges, hospitals, etc. Specialization: -Traditional Yoga -Power Yoga
- Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra, Indiashrijikaon 4 Apr, 20165.0I can just say one word that swati have been perfect for me.. i have been working out with her for quite sometime now and right from my preconception to postnatal period .. and my experience has always been awesome..AboutGender: Female Professional experience: 6 Years Relevant Qualification: -Masters in Physiotherapy -Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education -K11 Certified Fitness Trainer Specialization: Gynaecology Memberships: Indian Association of Physiotherapy Additional Certifications Available: - Certification in pilates - Certification in neurodynamic - Certification in intensive care unit physiotherapy Hospitals Served: -Galaxy Hospital -Oyster and Pearl Introduction: I'm a gynaec. physiotherapist, I have specialised in obstetrics and gynaecology. I'm highly experienced health and yoga professional. I have done research in the field of mother care and women care. Mamma's care (prenatal, postnatal and Lamaze classes) has its branches in all the big cities of India Private Center Available: Yes Mamma's care ( Since 2011) Address: Flat no. 9 Vaishnavi apartment rahatanishow more
Gender: Female Professional experience: 6 Years Relevant Qualification: -Masters in Physiotherapy -Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education -K11 Certified Fitness Trainer Specialization: Gynaecology Memberships: Indian Association of Physiotherapy Additional Certifications Available: - Certification in pilates - Certification in neurodynamic - Certification in intensive care unit physiotherapy Hospitals Served: -Galaxy Hospital -Oyster and Pearl Introduction: I'm a gynaec. physiotherapist, I have specialised in obstetrics and gynaecology. I'm highly experienced health and yoga professional. I have done research in the field of mother care and women care. Mamma's care (prenatal, postnatal and Lamaze classes) has its branches in all the big cities of India Private Center Available: Yes Mamma's care ( Since 2011) Address: Flat no. 9 Vaishnavi apartment rahatani
- Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, Indiagunjan goyalon 9 Jan, 20185.0Very diligent and effective. Helped me get into a Rhythem and start pushing my limits . Doesn’t just teaches Aasana and pranayam , but also talks about reason and right way of doing them.vani groveron 10 Dec, 20175.0Good amount of knowledgevani groveron 10 Dec, 20175.0Good amount of knowledge
- Pimple Saudagar, Pune, Maharashtra, Indiaakankshaon 8 Sep, 20175.0Very professional and helpful..recommended for everyoneneelambari adateon 3 Sep, 20175.0Undoubtedly, best instructor I have ever met since.neelambari adateon 3 Sep, 20175.0Undoubtedly, best instructor I have ever met since.
- rahulon 11 Sep, 20175.0Very Good Yoga Teachersagar modion 20 Dec, 20165.0Provides correct treatment and therapy as per requirement Good combination of being Doctor and Yoga trainer
Introduction: I completed my certification in yoga in 2013 and have worked with an eminent cardiologist to support patients following heart surgery. I also worked at a renowned wellness retreat in the Republic of Seychelles for a year as a yoga therapist and homoeopath. I customise the yoga sessions according to learner's physical and psychological needs. It helps you to be peaceful and quiet. Gender: Female Professional Experience: 15 Years. Qualification: BHMS .(Pune University) Certified Yoga Instructor (SVYASA university, Bangalore) Certificate in Naturopathy Trial session:- Free Specialization:- Yoga therapy for Chronic illnesses Traditional yoga Pranayam and Meditation
- kiranjot singh malhotraon 13 Aug, 20175.0The are 2 types of teachers in this industry. 1. Those who keeps their knowledge/experience with them only and try their level best to not let go their old clients. 2. Those who are always excited to share knowledge, make other teach. Shama is from 2nd category, she don't handle clients she makes teachers.savita agarwalon 14 Aug, 20175.0Yoga done here is excellent as our teacher
Address: Samsara- The Yoga Studio, Plot No 6, Sainik Vihar, First Floor, Near Cloud 9 Estate, NIBM Road, Kondhwa, Pune - 411048 Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/maps/egjbPHXGVWR2 Yoga for Health Sessions: Free trial Class: Morning Timings: - 07:00AM to 08:00AM: Monday to Friday - 11:00AM to 12:00PM: Monday to Friday Evening Timings: - 05:45PM to 06:45: Monday to Friday Power / Flow Yoga Session - 08:30AM to 09:30AM: Monday to Friday Medical Yoga Therapy: For Lumbar Spondylosis, Sciatica, Cervical Spondylosis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, Problems of the arches of the foot, Diabetes, PCOD, Heart Disease, Hypertension, Asthma, etc Flexible timings : Monday to Saturday Facilities: (1) Air Conditioner: No (2) Locker: Yes (3) Yoga Props & Mats: Yes (4) Changing Room: Yes (5) Washroom: Yes (6) Shower: Yes (7) Drinking Water: Yes (8) Parking: Yes (9) Spa:Yes (Paid) Batch Description: -Batch Size: 12 students per class -Duration: 60 minutes -Gender: Males, Female -At Homes: No About the instructor: Shama Rana -E-RYT 200 & RYT 500 Certification from YOGA ALLIANCE an international body certifying yoga teachers. - RYT 500 yoga teacher training from Saee Tech, The Authentic Yoga School of Neel Kulkarni - Medical Yoga Therapist, trained by Dr. Vineeta Ketkar at Gnosis Medical Yoga, Pune - Yoga Teacher Training from The Yoga Light Studio, Pune - Fitness Trainer, certified from ABS Fitness Academy. - 17 years of Meditation experience - B. Tech. (Chem Eng.) - IIT Powai About the studio: The Samsara - The Yoga Studio is an ideal setting to help calm the senses and the mind. Samsara is a venture by Shama Rana and is a natural progression of her journey into Yoga, which began as a child and has continued ever since practicing and teaching yoga, pranayam and meditation. The classes are a blend of Traditional yoga, Ashtanga yoga poses, yoga with props, to correct postural misalignment, yoga therapy for any aches and pains, Restorative/ Yin Yoga pranayam & meditation techniques to create a total mind-body-soul experience. Specialization: -Therapeutic Yoga -Traditional Yoga -Power/ Flow yoga -Yin Yoga -Aerobic Yoga for Weight Loss.
- Rahatani, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411057, Indiaanishaon 21 Jan, 20164.0Yoga Bliss has unique sessions. Every session is different. Before joining Radhas class i ws suffering from back ache, every day i used to apply violin but now i dont need to do that. Also now i dont feel tired when i go to the mall, so thats make my family happy.nitin chaturvedion 17 Jan, 20165.0I have never seen a more dedicated Yoga instructor then Radha. She has given many of us a new lease of life by making us walk on the path of Yoga bliss...
Introduction: Address: Radha's Lifestyle Yoga,C/o Cosme Derma Skin and Hair clinic,HB 34/8,Near Durga Mata mandir,,Opp Satguru dresses, Pimpri, Pune-411017 Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/maps/ZbSdAvVYs512 Morning Timings: - 08:00AM to 09:00AM:Monday to Friday Evening Timings: -06:00PM to 07:00PM:Monday to Friday Trial Class: -Free Facilities: (1) Air Conditioner: No (2) Locker: No (3) Yoga Props & Mats: Yes (4) Changing Room: Yes (5) Washroom: Yes (6) Shower: No (7) Drinking Water: Yes (8) Parking: Yes (9) Spa: No Batch Description: -Batch Size: 8 students per class -Duration: 60 minutes -Gender: Males, Females -At Homes: No About the instructor: Radha started on the path of her yoga journey 15 years ago when see underwent an injury. What started as a foray into healing herself turned into a passion which is reflected in the way she imparts yoga teaching. Having undergone training with renowned yoga masters and self styled yoga teachers, Radha has found a love for a flowing Lifestyle Yoga, which makes up a large part of her personal practice and teaching. About the studio: Radha's Lifestyle Yoga believes that the strength and success of a community depend on the steady growth of every individual. Our culture is dedicated to giving you the support, encouragement and tools you need to practice the kind of yoga your body, mind and spirit desires. Our Mission is to spread joy, peace and bliss through the teachings of yoga. Specialization: -Prenatal/Postnatal Yoga -Power Yoga -Traditional Yoga
Gender of the student:
Customer Reviews of Yoga Classes in Pune
- vani grover hired markandey pandeyon 11 Dec, 20175.0
Good amount of knowledge
- mansi rajput hired ujjawala bankaron 8 Aug, 20175.0
Feel so good to part of this sayujya yoga group.. feeling so healthy n fit physically n mentally..my thyroid problem gone after join sayujya yoga..all day feel so fresh n energetic read more
- pooja kolapkar hired ujjawala bankaron 8 Aug, 20175.0
Feel so good to part of this Sayujya Yoga group....... Feeling healthy and energetic.
- pradnya pawar hired ujjawala bankaron 8 Aug, 20175.0
Feeling happy to jyoned sayujya yoga
- dr usha dhole hired ujjawala bankaron 8 Aug, 20175.0
Excelllent studio with very good and experienced yoga teacher.Everyone must join to improve mental and physical health in such a stressful life. read more
- dr usha dhole hired ujjawala bankaron 8 Aug, 20175.0
Recent Projects of Yoga Classes in Pune
Somwar Peth PuneCustomer
A. AherBooked on 16 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Somwar Peth Pune
Weikfield Tower B, Sakore Nagar, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014, IndiaCustomer
M. JainBooked on 16 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Weikfield Tower B, Sakore Nagar, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014, India
Wakad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
P. KulkarniBooked on 16 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Wakad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India
Shatrunjay Nagar, Kondhwa Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
G. SinghBooked on 16 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Shatrunjay Nagar, Kondhwa Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Gangadham - Shatrunjay Rd, Sainagar, Kondhwa Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra 411048, IndiaCustomer
A.Booked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Gangadham - Shatrunjay Rd, Sainagar, Kondhwa Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra 411048, India
Pune Station Bus Stand, Agarkar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
M. KhandareBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Pune Station Bus Stand, Agarkar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India
Sangam Chowk (Shashri Nagar), Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
P. PimpalkarBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Sangam Chowk (Shashri Nagar), Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra, India
R. GuptaBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
SwatiBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Kharadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
R. MawalBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested yoga studios.
Hiring Guide for Yoga Classes in Pune
Yoga classes at Studio
The recent boom in the number of yoga studios and meditation centers is the proof that yoga is the talk to the town these days. Modernized yet ancient, yoga is essential key for a healthy existence in today’s career oriented lifestyles. With emergence of new lifestyle diseases, it becomes crucial to switch to a healthier lifestyle, and yoga is the best way to achieve it.A detailed research and exploration needs to be carried out before entrusting someone with your health, which is another task in itself. Hence, UrbanClap is here at your disposal to carry out your research at the comfort of your home. Explore the best yoga studios and yoga teachers in Pune through the UrbanClap portal.
How it works?
It’s as simple as it can get! You just need to follow the questionnaire that pops up as you search for yoga classes on the UrbanClap App or website. The questionnaire will ask basic questions such as your motive for joining the class, preferred locality and timing. As soon as you finish answering them, your requested will be posted on the portal and the yoga studios near you will start sending you their quotes. Compare their ratings, reviews, website and prices to book the best professional suiting your needs.
The services remain subjective from professional to professional and studios to studios. Services offered in the yoga classes can be discussed with the yoga trainer during the short listing process itself, as you can connect with the expert via chat or call.
- Hassle free and customer centric: Explore thousands of options sitting at your home and avoid the effort of visiting different centers for enquiry. Being extremely customer centric, UrbanClap gives you the option to research and discuss with as many trainers as you want to as you discover the one for your needs.
- Verified professionals: The yoga trainers and teachers on the UrbanClap portal are taken through a number of security checks. They are certified and experienced. We take pride in the faith that our customers bestow on us and hence we aim to connect them with the best in the industry.
- Convenient process: In just few answers, your request will be made available to all the yoga studios near you.
As Pune is moving towards a pro-urban lifestyle, where emergent trends are finding way into people’s everyday schedule and new places are opening up to cater their needs. Pune has seen a sudden boom in the number of yoga studios and meditation centers in some recent years. UrbanClap always comes handy for to find yoga classes in Pune.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects of yoga?
When undertaken under proper guidance and supervision of a trained yoga teacher, there are no side effects. With the help of the trainer you can explore your flexibility and body limit which can be pushed slowly with practice.
What is power yoga?
It is the modification to the traditional yoga which helps burn fat and reduces body weight. In other words, it is a fitness based Vinayasa practice. These days power yoga is gaining a lot of popularity especially in Delhi and NCR. There are a number of studios and centers that are providing exclusive power yoga classes in Gurgaon.
How does pricing works?
Pricing is subjective and would depend from studio to studio and center to center. The pricing mostly works on monthly basis however some places even offer subscriptions for months to even a year.
How many times per week should I practice yoga?
Even though one hour every week is enough to experience the benefits of yoga or meditation classes, an hour of practice two to three times a week is advisable.
What do I wear to class?
Anything comfortable and loose is a good idea as it is easier to move in them. T shirts, tank tops, leggings, capris are all considerable options.
Are you a yoga studio looking for customers ?join now