Best Physiotherapists At Home in Dhanori, Pune
- Handpicked and certified physiotherapists
- At home service by trained professionals
- 4+ star rated physiotherapists
Gender of patient:
based on 43 reviews
Bookings done in last 1 year
Certified and verified physiotherapists
4+ star rated professionals
- Trained and experienced well in their field
The UrbanClap advantage of booking a physiotherapst
Diagnosis first approach, handpicked professionals
- The therapist will assess your exact condition and prescribe number of sessions accordingly
Convenient and economical
Flat pricing so that there's no hassle of negotiating rates
- We provide at home services to cut down your travel time to the clinics
How it Works
Tell us why do you need a physiotherapist
Muscle pain, joint pain, neurology, post surgery, etc.
Share more details about yourself
Age, gender, location, etc.
Hassle free service
Our professionals will get in touch with you via call/whatsapp
16 Physiotherapists near Dhanori
- Ram Chandra GardeDhanori, Pune, Maharashtra, India5.0(1 review)
Dr. Ramchandra was my private physiotherapist. I took 1.5 hrs sessions him everyday. He is a wonderful physiotherapist. His services are very good. My conditions improved after taking his sessions. Would love to recommend him to other people! :)
- Dr. Tejaswita Vijay PimpaleA-23, Airport Rd, Kasturba Housing Society, Visharant Wadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411006, India4.0(10 reviews)
I had the fracture in my ankle when I hired her as a physiotherapist. I took one week sessions from her.She suggested after session exercises to me.The fracture was much better.She suggested 15 days session, but I was able to take only seven sessions.She was good and patient.
I had ankle sprain because of fall. Her manual therapy for ankle worked like a magic!! Got combined treatment for pain relief, joint motion & for muscle strength. Now cured completely. Thanks to her!!Read more reviews
- Rutuja AucharePratik Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India4.0(6 reviews)
Good work skills, passionate about physiotherapy
I had neck and back pain because of continue work and a lot of driving. I got a contact of Dr Rutuja from urban clap. within 2/3 sessions of physiotherapy from her, I felt relax. She has suggested me good and easy exercise too for back pain. ThanksRead more reviews
- Dr.Tushar UbareViman Nagar, Sakore Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India5.0(4 reviews)
Dr Tushar is very efficient and keen with his work. He treated me with compassion and dedication and is very punctual.l always very attentive to patient's requirements and expectation. I recommed him to all my friends.
Great Physiotherapist .keep it up SirRead more reviews
- Sharba IqbalTank Road, Shanti Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India5.0(2 reviews)
She is very Knowledgeable at her subject and excellent in treatment. She treated me for my neckpain and I am alright till date.
Sharba is very sincere in her work and at the same time she makes u feel calm.. She has been with me for sometime now and there has always been a positive response from her side.Read more reviews
- Dr. Renuka's Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation CenterVisharant Wadi, Kasturba Housing Society, Pune, Maharashtra, India5.0(1 review)
Good experienced Dr.. patient friendly Having latest physiotherapy equipment Especially for back problems..
- Dhanashree Pravin ShindeBhosari, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra, India5.0(1 review)
My mother and I had taken her service for my back pain and knee pain. I got to know about her through my doctor. I had seen a lot of improvement in my mother health as she was not able to walk and now she started walking. She suggested me with the exercise to lower my backpain. My experience with her is good. I am satisfied with her service. Shee is punctual with the timings and tells in advance if he will not be able to come today. Her charges are normal and were worth paying.
- Aylmer MendesYerwada, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Dr Neha GhugareGanga Mansion Society, Kalas Area, Kalas, Pune, Maharashtra, India
A good physiotherapy session. She is good physiotherapist
A good physiotherapy session. She is goodRead more reviews
Customers in Dhanori also booked
Recent Customer Reviewsof Physiotherapists near Dhanori4.8/5based on 43 ratings
The way of message communicating to Patient was perfect and helpful.
We had a very good experience with Dr Prashant. He properly carried out the required procedure and also explained various precautions to be mindful of.
Extremely helpful, very hard working and with good experience and sound knowledge of physiotherapy.
A very experienced professional. Gave proper guidance. Thanks a lot Doctor
The best physiotherapist I have ever experienced. A Very knowledgeable and dedicated professional who also takes the effort to make his patients understand the problem thoroughly. I really wish there were more professionals like him in today's world.Very highly recommended.
very Professional and experienced..
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Physiotherapists at Home.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now