Best Physiotherapists At Home in Camp, Pune
- Handpicked and certified physiotherapists
- At home service by trained professionals
- 4+ star rated physiotherapists
Gender of patient:
based on 15 reviews
Bookings done in last 1 year
Certified and verified physiotherapists
4+ star rated professionals
- Trained and experienced well in their field
The UrbanClap advantage of booking a physiotherapst
Diagnosis first approach, handpicked professionals
- The therapist will assess your exact condition and prescribe number of sessions accordingly
Convenient and economical
Flat pricing so that there's no hassle of negotiating rates
- We provide at home services to cut down your travel time to the clinics
How it Works
Tell us why do you need a physiotherapist
Muscle pain, joint pain, neurology, post surgery, etc.
Share more details about yourself
Age, gender, location, etc.
Hassle free service
Our professionals will get in touch with you via call/whatsapp
22 Physiotherapists near Camp
- mehek shaikh5B, General Bhagat Marg, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, India
- Dr. M Imran ShaikhBhagwan Tatyasaheb Kawade Road, Palmgrove Society, Ghorpadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India4.0(9 reviews)
Very nice person and experienced professional
I had lower back pain because of weak abdomen muscles I took 15 days physiotherapy and I got 85% reliefRead more reviews
- Dr. Jagjit KaurKoregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra, India5.0(5 reviews)
A++. My third physiotherapist, as first 2 couldn't fix my back issues. Accurate diagnosis lead to proper identification of the problem in my back muscles. I followed her treatment and recommendations for workout and my excruciatingly chronic back issues were fixed within 3 weeks. Highly recommended!
I had a problem with my hand ,i wasnt able to move it properly but thanks to Dr. jagjit with her assitance i feel totally cured that too within much less time that i was expecting.she is very polite,caring,understanding and the best therapist i have ever seen.Read more reviews
- Dr. Bhupendra GuptaPune5.0(2 reviews)
Excellent treatment given for herniated disc/ lumber radiculopathy by Dr. Bhupendra Gupta. I feel mostly I have recovered from the same due to his well planned and skillful treatments.
Excellent doctor, well behaved & knowledgeableRead more reviews
- Dr Tanushree AgarwalKoregaon Park, Meera Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411001, India5.0(1 review)
The treatment provided by Dr Tanushree, was very helpful to me. Now I have developed confidence of doing my work, which earlier I had lost completely. Dr Tanushree has a very professional approach to her work. She does her work with full dedication.
- Dr. Ankita Ramesh ChandSai Park, Pune, Maharashtra, India5.0(1 review)
She is an excellent physiotherapist as well as a great person. I consulted her for a medical problem of mine, i.e., back pain and frozen shoulder. She gave me a proper consultation and therapy. I got recovered soon. I would strongly like to recommend her.
- Avneet KaurGhorpadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India5.0(1 review)
Read about her in the newspaper.. So I hired her as my physio to treat my knee pain. Now I feel a lot of improvement in my knee and her charges are also reasonable for her quality services! She is good and I would definitely recommend her further !!
- Dr. Firoz ShaikhGhorpadi, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Shua ShaikhKoregaon Park, Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Samina HussainPune
Customers in Camp also booked
Recent Customer Reviewsof Physiotherapists near Camp4.8/5based on 15 ratings
Dr Pooja Saha has been excellent in Physiotherapy sessilobs dine on me. I am undergoing pysiotherapy for My Ankle Calcaneum fractiure . I am fully satisfied with her services. My conditions have improved to about 45% more than what it was before i took the physiotherapy . Thanku Pooja
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Physiotherapists at Home.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now