Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Pune
What service do you require?
- Hiring Guide
482 Divorce Lawyers in Pune
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 37 requests in Pune in the last 30 days as of 23 Feb, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 5153. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- rekhaon 30 Jan, 20185.0Professional and very helpfulsantosh con 9 Jan, 20185.0I hired the service from Advocate Nishant for the purpose of verification of my documents and other understandings of my apartment. I was satsified with the service. But i was expecting more from him. It was overall a satsifactory service.
I have around 5 years if experience in the law field . I have been handling matters in district court Pune and various other tribunals, I have experience in cyber crimes and corporate sector . I have handled cases related to civil law, criminal law or divorce law as well. I strive to provide the best legal services in Pune.
- waqaron 13 Jan, 20185.0I wanted a lawyer so i hired one of from the urbanclap.. The person is Very punctual and giving good services.I found him professional and knowledgeable. He understands well . I would like to rate something around . 7 out of 10. The prices also they charged were very Reasonable So overall satisfied experience..!!.harshithaon 29 Sep, 20175.0Darshan was extremely helpful and advised on the matter at hand in holistic way. Although, I decided to stall my request for a few months, he still gave excellent advice and more refused to charge for the work he hadn't yet taken up. Even though my issue was trivial, he still gave a tremendous amount of attention to it.
Mr. Darshan S. Oswal is currently working as the owner at Oswal & Co., a law firm based in Vadgaon and its Branch office in Pune. He has acquired legal knowledge from Senior Advocate Mr. Prakash Shetty. He has dealt with various civil law & criminal law litigations, conveyance and mediations. He firmly believes in quality and fruitful results for the best satisfaction of the clients. He provides the best legal services in Pune.
- afrin sultanaon 10 Jul, 20175.0After looking for 3 months i finally found a lady lawyer. I wanted a lady lawyer only as i come from a conversative family . Very happy to find a lawyer who is so good.She is a helpful lawyer.I have hired her for my divorce case .The case is still going on so cant say much but she is a nice peron .The only thing is that she charges a bit to more.roy pumpaon 8 Jan, 20185.0I had a court marriage so i consulted a lawyer. She was very approachable and very understanding of my situation. She did a really good job and i am very much happy with her services. The prices were reaosnable too and i am very much satisfied.roy pumpaon 8 Jan, 20185.0I had a court marriage so i consulted a lawyer. She was very approachable and very understanding of my situation. She did a really good job and i am very much happy with her services. The prices were reaosnable too and i am very much satisfied.
- hareshkumar hiranion 1 Feb, 20185.0He is very good n he try to understand the acutel problem. Very goodnitu sharmaon 13 Nov, 20175.0I found Advocate Prasad Nikam via UrbanClap and I am SO glad I did. He is a true professional and has in depth knowledge in this field. He is extremely good in what he does. I love that he always listens to my doubts and problems so patiently and is very sensitive and understanding towards them. He listens and supports me like a family member. Definitely deserves 5 stars.
He has expertise in Civil Laws and Criminal laws and has vast experience in the litigation work of it. He has special knowledge in the drafting of agenda, notes, minutes, issuance of notices, handling Legal Documentation, Drafting, and Vetting with demonstrable competencies in preparing briefs. He has experience in conducting extensive research, rendering advice & suggestion on issues of various laws and procedures.
- devesh vyason 24 Jan, 20185.0He was very patient to understand my issue and cool to study the matter first .sudarshan mitraon 16 Jul, 20175.0Mr Akshay Shinde was an excellent and well expert professional for my purpose we hired from urban clap. He provided me with good advices and was very helpful in nature. As per his cost was concerned, I found it a little high as it was more as I expected but as per the work he did , it was fine and a very nice and talented guy. Thanks urbanclap for their professional service and thanks to the professional for such great advice.
Elite Advocacy is One of the Best Law Firms in Pune with more than Five offices across the city.The lawyers at Elite Advocacy are young professionals with profound legal knowledge and respectable individual practice of many years in Bombay High Court and various courts across Mahahrashtra .The clients at Elite Advocacy experience personalise legal solutions with regular counselings and legal advice. The Clients will benefit from the expertise and experience as a large law firm while still enjoying the privileges of personal attention and responsiveness of small law firm.
- Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra, Indiamadhu sukumaranon 23 Nov, 20175.0Ms Vishakha is a Very meticulous and professional lawyer with good work ethics. She is very proessional towards her work. She gave best advices and is a very nice human. She is handling my divorce case nicely, and I am satsified from the service.leenaon 16 Nov, 20175.0I HIRED HIM FOR MY DIVORCE CASE AND HE HAD A VERY DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF DIVORCE CASES ,HE WAS VERY EXPERIENCED LAWYER AND HE HEARD WHAT I SAID AND GAVE ME BEST SOLUTION , HE HELPED ME IN COMING OVER MY CASE,HE IS VERY POLIET AND COMMITED TOWARDS THE WORK VERY SINCERE PERSON HE DID MY WORK VERY EFFICIENTLY AND I AM VERY MUCH SATISFIED WITH THE WORK
Advocate Vishakha Patnaik is handling all family matters ( divorce, domestic violence, custody, maintenance, restitution etc.). She is in practice since last nine years. She worked with one of the reputed Law firm. She always tries to give a fast remedy for all the cases handled by her. She handles her cases in such a way that the case will always be in her favour. She is a member of Pune Bar Association.
- Pune, Maharashtra, Indiasantosh jogdandeon 16 Jan, 20185.0Thanks sir for your valuable advice to resolve my legal issue. You had done sincere efforts n give me proper legal advice at reasonable price. I would request others to hire him in future for any legal issue. Thanks once again. I would give five stars for your immense workvipul pratapon 3 Dec, 20175.0Gave a Free advise over the Phone. Thanks for understanding the problem and giving your valuable suggestion. Overall, he is quite undersatanding and co-operative. He gives enthusiastic responses. It was an okay experience with him. His services are surely recommended. Good wishes to him! Thanks!
Over the period, he has been involved in large-scale litigation and arbitrations, negotiated many commercial property purchases and sale agreements, formed numerous entities corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, negotiated multiple loan transactions. He has also been providing legal advice to many real estate companies and helped businesses in contract drafting, copyright infringements, and patent laws. He also possesses an incredible success rate in criminal cases.
- Sahakar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, Indiaprerna jadhavon 7 Oct, 20175.0I had some property issues so the lawyer helped me in resolving that issue. He was able to understand my requirements easily and he completed the job on time. He has immense knowledge about his work and he is a really trustworthy person. He has good set of skills to carry out all the procedures properly and he was very approachable too. I am very much satisfied and happy with his services. The prices that he charged were justified according to his services. I have no complaints.shwetaon 21 Dec, 20165.0Quick action, reliable, hardworking and young blood
PATIL, GURAV & ASSOCIATES, is manned by highly skilled and trained legal professionals who have acquired their legal degrees from eminent law schools backed up with exposures and experiences of more than 5 years and have handled more than 200 cases. The associates are a group of young, committed and extremely dedicated and best lawyers who are reputed to have excellent knowledge and experience in their fields of practice. If you are in need of any legal aid, contact me as I provide the best legal aid in Pune.
- digvijayon 14 Feb, 20175.0Found very satisfactory on his consultingsharada von 4 Feb, 20175.0Very helpful, understands the situation correctly, and gives the perfect solution
Advocate Sanam Kabre is an upcoming Lawyer in Pune, equipped with a new age skill set in terms of intellect, and logical thinking. One of his many assets is an exemplary command on his language, which reflects in his legal documentation work, and his style of arguing in court. He practices in the Pune District and Sessions Court, and in the High Court at Bombay. He likes variety in his work, and deals in an array of matters like Criminal cases, family matters, and real estate. He is a practicing lawyer, enrolled in the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa, and is based out of Pune. He graduated from ILS law college pune, and has about 2 years of experience in the field. He also did his MBA in HR management from Narsee Monjee Institute. His key areas of work include corporate laws, real estate laws, and criminal laws (economic, and body offences) He's the legal attorney for quite a few diverse startup businesses in town. Here's a list of notable services that he offers. 1. In house legal management 2. Sending out legal notices for recovery of money 3. Contract drafting and management 4. Company formation, and registration 5. Labor and employment related queries 6. Drafting and reviewing all real estate related documents 7. Filing suits and representation in court. 8. Trust related assignments
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Pune
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
The scale of growing divorces in Pune can be easily measured by the fact that the city has seen a rise of approximately 45% in the mutual divorce proceedings. The waning influence of family and joint family has been one of the major ranges of reasons of such an increase in number, as quoted by the best divorce lawyers in Pune.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now