Well overall work was good. But i will rate them as 3. Not too good not too bad..
1.co operative and friendly behaviour of all photographers.
2. Ready to work as per customer's ideas. Creativity is good.
3. Reasonable fees- fees are not too high.
4. You can hire blindly when you have excellent event venue.
1. As they are new team, they do not understand what commitment means. They forget to come at groom's place for photo session and when they give explanation, they said we need to call them in prior- ideally it is their responsibility to come at venue and we do not need to call them that please come for photography.
2. They do so much delay in providing finished work. I got married on 18th Feb 2018- i have not got everything which was commited.
3. No back up plan they have. One of the team member was leaving event due to late night and health issues.
4. Bit blury photographs -album quality
Also while creating album they do not think of removing photo which is blurred.
It is common sense that if photo is blury they should reduce size. But they put enlarged version of it.
5. They do not have good ideas for cretive photography. If client is proactive then only you will get good photographs.
For example mom dad pics solo, with bride, couple photo in every function etc..
As client is tied up with other things on that they, photographer has to ask for such moments.
6. Photographer asked that they will take certain moments when bride gets ready- but unfortunately they missed to come. They said u called so late and saloon's interior is bot so good. When reached at venue there also we need to ask that please take such pics Then they clicked.
7. They need good background for a good photo. Well do you really think so? I think now a days camera and artificial light can make good pictures.- not always a rich venue.
8. They never call you back if u have called them. If you have any queries you have to call them multiple times.