Top Yoga Classes in Thane
- Hiring Guide
61 Yoga Classes in Thane
Yoga Classes at UrbanClap served 1327 requests in Thane in the last 30 days as of 24 Jan, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- nandini paion 15 Apr, 20165.0Very patient and experienced. Flexible towards new students. Enjoy coming for yoga here :)kushon 20 Jan, 20165.0It was excellent class ,I liked it
I have always loved Yoga. Initially, I practiced it on my own and after deeper knowledge, I discovered how Yoga can help out for which I decided I had to send across ways of the Yoga lifestyle.
- dikshaon 29 Jun, 20175.0absolutely love the classes here.. makes u so relaxed and refreshed after a good calorie burn session. couldnt have found some1 betterAboutAddress: B-5/303, Valentine Apartment, Gen A. K. Vaidyamarg, Near Wageshwari Mandir (film city road) Malad East, Mumbai-400097 Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/mqlTnZ Morning Timings: - 5:30 AM to 06:30 AM: Monday to Friday - 6:30 AM to 07:30 AM: Monday to Friday - 7:30 AM to 08:30 AM: Monday to Friday - 8:30 AM to 09:30 AM: Monday to Friday Evening Timings: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM: Monday to Friday Trial Class: Free Facilities at the Studio: -Air Conditioner -Yoga props & mats -Drinking Water -Towels -Changing Area Batch Description: -Batch Size: 7 students per class -Duration: 70 minutes per class -Type of Students: College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals About the Instructor: Hemangi Marathe holds a Diploma in Yoga from Kaivalyadham. Students can discuss their individual needs with her such that yoga instructions are adjusted suitably for them. About the Studio: Yoga Plus was established in 1986. The studio is designed to meet all the yoga needs and follows a holistic approach to achieving a correct balance of physical, mental and spiritual health. Classes are taught in the traditional yoga style, and a good pace is maintained throughout in a manner suitable for both beginners and experienced practitioners. Specialization: -Traditional Yoga -Power Yoga -Pre-natal Yoga -Post-natal Yoga -Therapeutic/Medical Yoga -Meditationshow more
Address: B-5/303, Valentine Apartment, Gen A. K. Vaidyamarg, Near Wageshwari Mandir (film city road) Malad East, Mumbai-400097 Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/mqlTnZ Morning Timings: - 5:30 AM to 06:30 AM: Monday to Friday - 6:30 AM to 07:30 AM: Monday to Friday - 7:30 AM to 08:30 AM: Monday to Friday - 8:30 AM to 09:30 AM: Monday to Friday Evening Timings: 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM: Monday to Friday Trial Class: Free Facilities at the Studio: -Air Conditioner -Yoga props & mats -Drinking Water -Towels -Changing Area Batch Description: -Batch Size: 7 students per class -Duration: 70 minutes per class -Type of Students: College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals About the Instructor: Hemangi Marathe holds a Diploma in Yoga from Kaivalyadham. Students can discuss their individual needs with her such that yoga instructions are adjusted suitably for them. About the Studio: Yoga Plus was established in 1986. The studio is designed to meet all the yoga needs and follows a holistic approach to achieving a correct balance of physical, mental and spiritual health. Classes are taught in the traditional yoga style, and a good pace is maintained throughout in a manner suitable for both beginners and experienced practitioners. Specialization: -Traditional Yoga -Power Yoga -Pre-natal Yoga -Post-natal Yoga -Therapeutic/Medical Yoga -Meditation
- bhakti shettyon 11 Sep, 20175.0I joined her class based on the online reviews I came across and I was not at all disappointed. She is an excellent teacher who is dedicated towards helping everyone push themselves to achieve maximum fitness goals. She gives more importance to doing all the practices as opposed to finishing by the clock. Her knowledge base is extensive and she patiently guides everyone.meenakshi baraion 7 Sep, 20175.0Excellent prenatal yoga by prachi helped me a lot during pregnancy great job done by prachi 🖒
Sattva yoga is based on the holistic principles of patanjali yoga. Along with the traditional yoga, it teaches its practitioners balanced and rigorous physical exercises by incorporation of power yoga & suryanamaskar. Sattva yoga applies principles of ancient science & various natural therapies to bring balance in life.
- poornimaon 4 Jul, 20175.0Hemal is one of the best nutritionist and fitness trainer i have. Working out with hemal is explosive with high intensity and lots of fun. Its more of a friendly motivational experience rather then a gym environment that largely is boring. I would suggest people contact hemal for results but moreover to improve confidence and find a path into a fit lifestyleneeyation 4 Jul, 20175.0She's a very motivating coach! Keeps pushing you until you reach the goal..her constant support and encouragement has helped me follow a healthy diet. I've had amazing results with her personalized consultation and meal plans.All said and done she's the best in what she does!
Introduction: Gender: Female Professional Experience: 3 Years Qualification: Self Trained Specialization: - Weight loss - Wellness Coach - Consultant - Strength Endurance - Cardio - Toning Number of Clients Served: 80 Trial Session: Free Introduction: I got my training while working with few of the best medicinal and nutritional advisory board. I have a team who work hard to give each client the result they are looking for. I strive to engage all individuals to become more successful by giving them the tools they will need to reach any fitness goal. I provide generalized training for first ten days to each and every client in which I frame the actual exercise and sessions for every individual. Experience: 3
- vidhi parikhon 16 Dec, 20165.0It's been an amazing journey with Dr. Priti Sharma(I call her 'Aunty') right from my 4th month of Pregnancy. This is my first baby and was quite clueless but she helped me through and through. She has month-wise asanas and relaxation exercises. She has been a great influence on me during my pregnancy. I will always remember this time with gratitude.paurav shahon 7 Sep, 20165.0Excellent teaching. Main highlight is the costomisation according to student requirement. Will strongly suggest for any of yoga /pranayam training.
Introduction: Navigation Link: Morning Timings: -7:00 AM-11:00 AM:Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Sat Evening Timings: -4:30 PM-5.30 PM:Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Sat -5.30PM - 6.30 PM: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Sat Facilities at the studio: -Locker -Yoga props & mats -Drinking Water -Towels -Changing Area Batch Description: -Average Batch Size: 20 students per class. -Duration of each class: 60 mins. -Type of students: College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals. About the lead instructor: Dr Ghanshaym Sharma and Dr. Priti Sharma have completed Diploma in Yoga Therapy and are two highly experienced trainers ,teaching yoga for the past 24 years.The classes they offer are medically oriented and help cure various health problems. About the Studio: Dr. Priti's studio was established way back in 1993 . It is located in Borivali west, making it easily accessible to everyone.It has a serene ambiance in order to provide a soothing experience to the client.Moreover, the studio is known for facial yoga and also provides yoga props for customers. Specialization: -Traditional Yoga -Power Yoga -Pre-Natal Yoga -Post-Natal Yoga -Therapeutic Yoga
- aarti garudon 13 Feb, 20175.0She is very good as a yoga teacher. Very polite N adorable person.yasmin sayyedon 13 Feb, 20175.0First class yoga in a first class way , we get personal attention ,proper work out ,meditations are mind relaxing ,Ad on advantage of Neha giving diet advice which is again plus point,bestest advantage for working women as it has evening batches.
Address Twinkling Tots, 3, Hayer Premium, Near Rajmahal Hotel, Rambaug Lane No. 6, Kalyan W 421301 Navigation Link https goo.gl 2lIGD9 Morning Timings 6 AM 7 AM Tuesday Friday 7 AM 8 AM Tuesday Friday Evening Timings 7 30 PM 8 30 PM Tuesday Friday 8 30 PM 9 30 PM Tuesday Friday Trial Class Free Facilities at the Studio Yoga props & mats Drinking Water Changing Area Batch Description Batch Size 15 students per class Duration 60 minutes Type of Students Children Age 8 13years College goers, Housewives, Working Professionals About the Lead Instructor Neha's passion towards Yoga made it as her profession. She is one of the best teachers in this field. I am the instructor and a co founder of WellBeing, and I also take private batches. With this, I am also practicing healing therapies like Hypnotherapy, Reiki with Crystals and Angels messages. About the Studio WellBeing provides you to nurture yourself with open space to breathe and to exercise. It helps you to build a good correlation between your mind and body. It is in the interiors of Rambaug Lane no.6. Hence keeping it safe and distant from the noise. It is at a walkable distance from the station. Specialization Traditional Yoga Power Yoga Floor exercises Meditation Pranayam
- prachion 22 Jan, 20185.0Great in an area like Malad and Goregaon, where you hardly get these kind of services. She is the best.krutikaon 11 Jun, 20175.0I was looking for good yoga classess for a very long time.Finally I found Bhavika through Urban Clap and then I realised she was my school friend.I absolutely loved the classes and the way she taught.I found imp-rovement in my body my immunity level rised and I became more flexible then before.VERY EFFECTIVE CLASSESS
YOGA, POWER YOGA & PRANAYAM Details of group cLasses. venue: At Shiv Sena Shakha, opposite Gokuldham medical centre, Gokuldham goregaon east Mumbai 400097 timing : 8pm to 9pm Mon to Friday DAILY PRICE: 1200 SUCHIDHAM CLUB VENUE: NEAR Dindoshi bus depot, behind Bank of India , film city road goregaon east timing: 4:30pm to 5:30pm Price= 600 only ALTERNATE DAYS : MONDAY , WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY
- somaon 8 Jun, 20175.0exellent service.. specially caring yoga is such a nice place to do meansapnaon 8 Jun, 20175.0yoga trainer is well qualified n well exp... they are excellent in their fieldsapnaon 8 Jun, 20175.0yoga trainer is well qualified n well exp... they are excellent in their field
- dhaval kotharion 30 Dec, 20155.0Excellent Fitness Studio with personalised attention offering various options like Yoga, Kick Boxing. Zumba etc for both Males & Females of all age groupschetan moreon 30 Dec, 20155.0It was a great experience to work with archana mam. Nice lady with helpful nature.
Introduction: Year Of Establishment: 2013 No. of students taught: 400+ Qualifications: All the instructors for the studio are well-qualified instructors and have a good experience in respective field. Specialization: - Power yoga - Yoga classes - Zumba classes - Kickboxing classes - Bollywood Dance classes - Salsa classes Introduction: Synergy Fitness is a one stop health and fitness centre. We offer a wide range of activities like power yoga, zumba, kickboxing, aerobics, dance etc. Availability: Monday-Saturday Batches: Yoga : 6-11 AM 5-8 PM Salsa: Saturday: 5pm-7 pm Sunday: 11 am-12:30 pm Bollywood : Tuesday & Thursday: 2:30 pm-3:30 pm Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8 pm-9pm Zumba: Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 9 am-10 am & 12:30 pm-1:30 pm & 6 pm-7 pm Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday: 7 pm-8 pm & 8pm-9pm Trial classes: Available (Free) Home lessons: Yes Address: 501 Parmeshwari Plaza, NS Road, Mulund West, Mumbai - 80
You may also like
Gender of the student:
Customer Reviews of Yoga Classes in Thane
- vaishali makwana hired shazli shahon 23 Jan, 20185.0
Shazli Shah was hired by me and she is a great trainer. I was totally satisfied with the services she provided me with. I faced no problems with her. She took the classes on all days of the week except the weekend Her pricing was reasonable according to me. It was somewhere around Rs.2000 per month. I would recommend everyone to try her service. read more
- hari b kurup hired dr. renu dudhmandeon 13 Jan, 20184.0
I attended morning Yoga sessions at their studio for a month, it definitely did help a bit with my breathing problems. Also, the stretching poses helped me do gym exercises better (form and endurance). I lost around 4 inches of waist and 12 kgs in last 3-4 months with a combination of yoga, diet and exercise. You get a consultation with doctor and they recommend a yoga batch accordingly (based on your condition). You may be asked to join ashtanga yoga, power yoga or therapeutic yoga respectively. I paid for second month too but couldn't go owing to health reasons. They don't provide extension in case you pay and don't go (which is fair enough, not complaining). Just make sure you go if you are paying or you miss out on the days and won't get extension as per their policy. read more
- kevin hired khuahhish o sharmaon 10 Jan, 20185.0
The behaviour of the professional was really very good, i took 5 sessions in a week and my main requirement was to learn basic yoga. The professional was very knowledgeable and was on time for the sessions. I am fully satisfied with her services and the prices were decent. read more
- aishwary nagarkar hired karishma yadavon 18 Dec, 20175.0
Best place for fitness freaks
- lalitha devi hired bhavani murthyon 3 Nov, 20175.0
It was a really great experience with Miss Bhavani Murthy for my yoga at home experience! She is really hardworking and professional in her teaching and caters the excercise plan according to ones own body! Would surely recommend! read more
- neha malhotra hired khuahhish o sharmaon 8 Sep, 20175.0
Extremely professional and ensures that yoga is done with right postures. Keep me motivated to continue the class. I would recommend everyone to join Khwaish for the yoga class..a complete stress buster :) read more
Recent Projects of Yoga Classes in Thane
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
N. GhBooked on 24 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Airoli Sector-9, Diva Gaothan, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
A. ChavanBooked on 24 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Airoli Sector-9, Diva Gaothan, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sector 8, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
R. R. M.Booked on 24 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Sector 8, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
S. KamtekarBooked on 24 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Chembur East, Tilak Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
N. MunjalBooked on 24 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Chembur East, Tilak Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kandivali West MumbaiCustomer
A. PatelBooked on 24 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Kandivali West Mumbai
Sher E Punjab Colony, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093, IndiaCustomer
A. SyedBooked on 24 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Sher E Punjab Colony, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093, India
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
V. MandeBooked on 24 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Chedda Nagar MumbaiCustomer
S. AbhyankarBooked on 24 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Chedda Nagar Mumbai
Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
S. PrasadBooked on 24 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested yoga studios.
Hiring Guide for Yoga Classes in Thane
Yoga classes at Studio
The recent boom in the number of yoga studios and meditation centers is the proof that yoga is the talk to the town these days. Modernized yet ancient, yoga is essential key for a healthy existence in today’s career oriented lifestyles. With emergence of new lifestyle diseases, it becomes crucial to switch to a healthier lifestyle, and yoga is the best way to achieve it.A detailed research and exploration needs to be carried out before entrusting someone with your health, which is another task in itself. Hence, UrbanClap is here at your disposal to carry out your research at the comfort of your home. Explore the best yoga studios and yoga teachers in Mumbai through the UrbanClap portal.
How it works?
It’s as simple as it can get! You just need to follow the questionnaire that pops up as you search for yoga classes on the UrbanClap App or website. The questionnaire will ask basic questions such as your motive for joining the class, preferred locality and timing. As soon as you finish answering them, your requested will be posted on the portal and the yoga studios near you will start sending you their quotes. Compare their ratings, reviews, website and prices to book the best professional suiting your needs.
The services remain subjective from professional to professional and studios to studios. Services offered in the yoga classes can be discussed with the yoga trainer during the short listing process itself, as you can connect with the expert via chat or call.
- Hassle free and customer centric: Explore thousands of options sitting at your home and avoid the effort of visiting different centers for enquiry. Being extremely customer centric, UrbanClap gives you the option to research and discuss with as many trainers as you want to as you discover the one for your needs.
- Verified professionals: The yoga trainers and teachers on the UrbanClap portal are taken through a number of security checks. They are certified and experienced. We take pride in the faith that our customers bestow on us and hence we aim to connect them with the best in the industry.
- Convenient process: In just few answers, your request will be made available to all the yoga studios near you.
The city of dreams, Mumbai, harbors a number of celebrities, actors and models, while a great number of people flock to the city to make their mark in the fashion and film industry, the key to which remains fitness. A number such people turn to yoga to maintain their body and avail UrbanClap’s services to find the best meditation centers in Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects of yoga?
When undertaken under proper guidance and supervision of a trained yoga teacher, there are no side effects. With the help of the trainer you can explore your flexibility and body limit which can be pushed slowly with practice.
What is power yoga?
It is the modification to the traditional yoga which helps burn fat and reduces body weight. In other words, it is a fitness based Vinayasa practice. These days power yoga is gaining a lot of popularity especially in Delhi and NCR. There are a number of studios and centers that are providing exclusive power yoga classes in Gurgaon.
How does pricing works?
Pricing is subjective and would depend from studio to studio and center to center. The pricing mostly works on monthly basis however some places even offer subscriptions for months to even a year.
How many times per week should I practice yoga?
Even though one hour every week is enough to experience the benefits of yoga or meditation classes, an hour of practice two to three times a week is advisable.
What do I wear to class?
Anything comfortable and loose is a good idea as it is easier to move in them. T shirts, tank tops, leggings, capris are all considerable options.
Are you a yoga studio looking for customers ?join now