Top Yoga Classes in Navi Mumbai
Gender of the student:
- Hiring Guide
64 Yoga Classes in Navi Mumbai
Yoga Classes at UrbanClap served 621 requests in Navi Mumbai in the last 30 days as of 21 Mar, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- sunila nambiaron 1 Aug, 20174.0Mr Bali is a very good teacher . He is an expert in this feild . My goal was to loose weight and as i was suffering from lack of energy i wanted to be and feel morev active .I really liked the classess they are very effective as well. Unfortunately due to my internal health reasons i had to stop, but will definately continue once I am better.ankitaon 31 Oct, 20175.0This yoga studio is simply amazing.Friendly staff and good teaching helped me to adapt a better fitness routine in my daily life.Arvind sir dedicated teaching is very helpful and inspiring.
My name is Arvind Mali and I'm one of the best yoga trainers in Navi Mumbai. We have a special plan to relax and rejuvenate your body and soul. This is a health development program where we focus to balance the three Doshas of our body Vata, Pitta & Kapha as per the season and get best of your health with the help of Asanas, Pranayama & Samadhi (Meditation). Our team comprises of best yoga trainers in Navi Mumbai. Getting trained personally by best personal yoga trainers in Navi Mumbai. As referred to your urban clap request for the yoga program, please find our course details. Type of Yoga: Traditional and power yoga classes (we do customized form health plan for faster results including diet plans & follow-ups) Level: Beginner to Advanced, No. of sessions : 3 days a week (MWF / TTS) (customized time & day slots available). Major Components of Yoga: Asana (Concentration), Pranayama (Breathe Control) Mudra (Gestures/attitudes) Bandha (Physical & Mental Stability) Shatkarma ( Hormonal Balance ). Goal: Relaxation, Meditation, Weight loss, Toning, Improving fitness & flexibility to make bodywork for long hours without any impact on physical health, Sleep disorders, Concentration techniques, Building stamina & busting stress, Body detoxification, Improving Immune system & Digestion related issues. We have special meditation classes and weight loss yoga in Navi Mumbai. Please call or message for any further details(9769602909). Studio training facility is also available. http://www.facebook.com/theyogaart. Address: THE YOGA ART C/o ART CASTLE MORESHWAR COMPLEX 13, PLOT NO 66/67/71/72 SECTOR 18, KAMOTHE OPP VIJAYA BANK ATM NEAR GOKUL DAIRY.
- jayaon 17 Apr, 20175.0Anita's wholistic approach to power yoga makes it a compete mind and body workout session. Her knowledge about the various forms of yoga and her passion to share that knowledge and also incorporate it in the class is an added benefit for her students. I have practiced yoga with her for 3 years, (till I moved out of the city) and was very satisfied with the class.shalini meheron 23 Mar, 20175.0Anita's is very professional and at the same time has a friendly approach. She concentrates on each of the body area giving focus to a women's lifestyle and problems. Her breathing technique has helped me a lot. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated after the class. My approach overall has changed towards fitness. Thanks Anita nd keep the amazing work in 👍
I teach nearly all types of yoga with specialization in power and classical yoga. I teach female students exclusively and take the group as well as home lessons. I also treat medical ailments of my client such as high blood pressure, thyroid and back pain.
- bhakti shettyon 11 Sep, 20175.0I joined her class based on the online reviews I came across and I was not at all disappointed. She is an excellent teacher who is dedicated towards helping everyone push themselves to achieve maximum fitness goals. She gives more importance to doing all the practices as opposed to finishing by the clock. Her knowledge base is extensive and she patiently guides everyone.meenakshi baraion 7 Sep, 20175.0Excellent prenatal yoga by prachi helped me a lot during pregnancy great job done by prachi 🖒
Hey, I'm Prachi Garodia and I'm one of the best yoga trainers in Navi Mumbai. I conduct special yoga for my clients. Sattva yoga is based on the holistic principles of Patanjali yoga. Along with the traditional yoga, it teaches its practitioners balanced and rigorous physical exercises by incorporation of power yoga & Suryanamaskar. Sattva yoga applies principles of ancient science & various natural therapies to bring balance to life. To appoint one of the best yoga trainers in Navi Mumbai and feed your mind and body with everything good, contact here. I conduct special power yoga classes in Navi Mumbai.
- ankur srivastavaon 13 Feb, 20185.0I am just a month old at Aum Health and Wellness and I already feel rejuvenated. My muscle tone has improved. Flab has reduced and I feel more energetic. My kudos to Dr Renu Dudhmande for running Aum Health and Wellness in such a well organized manner.hari b kurupon 12 Jan, 20184.0I attended morning Yoga sessions at their studio for a month, it definitely did help a bit with my breathing problems. Also, the stretching poses helped me do gym exercises better (form and endurance). I lost around 4 inches of waist and 12 kgs in last 3-4 months with a combination of yoga, diet and exercise. You get a consultation with doctor and they recommend a yoga batch accordingly (based on your condition). You may be asked to join ashtanga yoga, power yoga or therapeutic yoga respectively. I paid for second month too but couldn't go owing to health reasons. They don't provide extension in case you pay and don't go (which is fair enough, not complaining). Just make sure you go if you are paying or you miss out on the days and won't get extension as per their policy.
We have certified, experienced yoga teachers who actually coach other Yoga teachers. They are experts in Ashtanga Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Therapeutic Yoga.Some are certified from the famous S- Vyasa university.Along with doctors, every client is screened and only the best class is allocated. We have amazing results.
- Chembur East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Indialalitha devion 21 Oct, 20175.0It was a really great experience with Miss Bhavani Murthy for my yoga at home experience! She is really hardworking and professional in her teaching and caters the excercise plan according to ones own body! Would surely recommend!rekha sharmaon 24 Oct, 20165.0Had the privilege of learning yoga from Bhavani in Gurgaon . There are many yoga instructors but she is a true 'Teacher'. She is very knowledgeable n keeps updating . She teaches how to achieve the seemingly impossible positions in yoga. I miss her.
Address Villa Number 4, Divya Swapna, Next to Shalimar Petrol pump, Dr CG Road, Chembur East Navigation Link https goo.gl 31fDai Morning Timings 06 30 AM 07 30 AM Monday, Wednesday, Friday 09 00 AM 10 00 AM Monday, Wednesday, Friday Evening Timings 07 00 PM 08 00 PM Monday, Wednesday, Friday Trial Class Free Facilities at the Studio Good Ventilation Yoga props & mats Drinking Water Towels Changing room Batch Description Batch Size 15 30 Duration 60 minutes Type of Students College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals About the Lead Instructor Mrs Bhavani Murthy, the lead yoga instructor in Mumbai and the owner of "Laxman Yoga". She is a certified Yoga trainer. She has vast experience and has been a Yoga instructor in Mumbai since 2009. She takes one on one classes in her studio. About the Studio Laxman Yoga was established in 2006. It is located at Dr CG Road making it highly accessible to everyone. It offers one of the best facilities when it comes to yoga and also has a calm ambience to ensure a peaceful time for the students. Specialization Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Power Yoga classes Hatha Yoga flow
- jasbirsingh kanthon 23 Oct, 20175.0Excellent ayurveda Therapy given , by vyanamichelle rodrigueson 22 Oct, 20175.0Very patient and knowledgable yoga teachers. Both husband Ashim and wife Deepika teach varied types of Yoga asans and also help solve any health problems through their counselling and guidance. Really enjoyed doing yoga with them.
Yoga is not a workout, it is a work in. And this is the point of spiritual practice to make us teachable to open up our hearts and focus our awareness so that we can know what we already know and be who we already are. Get fit with us, relax your body and get ready to explore the strength of your body. Get one of the best yoga trainers in Navi Mumbai at your service. To book the best personal yoga trainer in Navi Mumbai connect with us. We are Vyana Yoga center and we are a team of best yoga trainers in Navi Mumbai, serving our clients for a long time and waiting for you.
- minalon 18 Jan, 20165.0I have learned Yoga from him for my daily fitness and the sessions were very nice. I am feeling fresh now in my daily routine with good stamina through out the day.AboutMr. Parag Javadekar is the founder of Align Yoga. He has completed his graduation from Pune. In his graduation days he was residing in Kabir Baug hostel and during these days, he developed interest towards Yoga. Then he started his yoga journey. He got the privilege of taking a Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Restorative Yoga from Dr Karandikar in Kabir bag Math Sanstha, Pune. Then He decided to learn deeper aspects of Yoga in other reputed institutes of India like Kaivalyadham Lonavala , the institute where the ancient discipline of yoga became more acceptable to the modern mind, trained on scientific and rational guidelines by the efforts of Swami Kuvalayananda.show more
Mr. Parag Javadekar is the founder of Align Yoga. He has completed his graduation from Pune. In his graduation days he was residing in Kabir Baug hostel and during these days, he developed interest towards Yoga. Then he started his yoga journey. He got the privilege of taking a Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Restorative Yoga from Dr Karandikar in Kabir bag Math Sanstha, Pune. Then He decided to learn deeper aspects of Yoga in other reputed institutes of India like Kaivalyadham Lonavala , the institute where the ancient discipline of yoga became more acceptable to the modern mind, trained on scientific and rational guidelines by the efforts of Swami Kuvalayananda.
- prition 4 Mar, 20165.0Shivani and Zumba too good , quite refreshing and destressing sessions and very energetic trainers. It's really wonderful experience .suvashree dey choudhuryon 26 Feb, 20165.0This is the first time I tried Zumba and Shivani and Siddharth are terrific. The six months seem to have just flown away. I look forward to every class with them.
Year Of Establishment: 2012 Number of Instructors: 15 Qualification of Instructors: Shivani Patel is a Licensed Zumba Fitness instructor for Zumba, Zumba Step, Aqua Zumba, Zumba Toning, Zumba Sentao, and Zumba Pro Skills. She is currently the only instructor certified in India for Zumbini - a unique parent-toddler program. She graduated from college with a Degree in Mass Communication and further pursued a Masters Degree in Public Relations. She began her career in the corporate sector, working with Hollywood Studios as a Corporate Communication Manager. She left her corporate career to pursue her passion for fitness and dance when she discovered her love for Zumba three years ago. She is now vigorously involved in running her very own venture called Sculptasse. To follow her passion and to further solidify her background in the fitness industry she is currently also pursuing further education from American College of Sports Medicine. Number of Students Taught: 500+ Average Batch Size: 15 Specialization: -Zumba -Zumba Step -Aqua Zumba -Zumba Sentao -Zumbini -Zumba Toning -Bootcamp Snapshot: Our mission at Sculptasse is to change the way people view fitness. Our vision is not focused on the body image, and its size, which is what the media and our culture, unfortunately, inculcates in us growing up. But it is to help all our clients reach their fitness goals and in return fall in love with themselves by enjoying the process so much so that it eventually becomes their lifestyle. In less than a year since its inception, Sculptasse is now successfully conducting 50 classes a week with a team of instructors all across Mumbai. The demographics that we serve range from major Corporations - (Loreal, Google, L & T, IFB, Kelloggs, Inkgram, Reliance Metro & Fundtech), Studios at various locations across Mumbai (Cricket Club India (Churchgate), Island Gym (Worli), Temperance (Bandra), Powai, Ghatkopar, Wadala and Andheri), as well as provide private sessions for stay at home parents with children. Zumba has changed my life and I aspire to change the perception of fitness and introduce it to as many people as possible to bring the joy of being healthy can in one's life. We have worked hard and overcome many obstacles to expanding Sculpasse to the thriving organization it is today because I truly have come to believe that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. SCULPTASSE constantly thrives on bringing in more forms of fitness very soon so we can reach all the people who believe that fat loss is possible and they can also have lots of fun while working towards it. I believe that if one is dedicated, passionate and set goals, nothing is too far from their reach. Availability: Monday- Sunday Batches: Morning: 7:00 am - 11:00 am Evening: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm Trial Sessions: Yes, Paid - INR 400 Home Lessons: No Address: Studios at various locations across Mumbai Churchgate, Worli, Bandra, Powai, Ghatkopar, Wadala, Andheri, and Santacruz.
- subhaditya duttaon 30 Dec, 20155.0Excellent teaching by Suniti Madam with Logical explanation of Yogic theory. Well packaged Asanas and Pranayam are provided to each and every individuals according to their needs. I have reduced 4 kgs in one month of training and now Yoga has become part of my life.umaon 23 Dec, 20155.0Very good class.teaching is excellent with depth knowledge. Recommend all to join the class
I started learning and practicing Yoga when I started to suffer from a serious disease. I also conduct classes for youngsters and various Yoga workshops. Along with being a grand master in Reiki, I also provide acupressure service.
You may also like
Gender of the student:
Customer Reviews of Yoga Classes in Navi Mumbai
- vinita hired jyootion 27 Feb, 20185.0
Jyoti man is certified trainer and teaches very well. She takes personal interest in each student. Learning yoga with her is awesome experience. read more
- rucha hired dr. priti sharmaon 22 Feb, 20185.0
I've been searching for a good yoga class since a long time and then I stumbled upon Dr Preeti Sharmas yoga class through urban clap and finally my search came to an end☺️ All yoga teachers are extremely knowledgeable and skilled in their craft.. They provide holistic and integrated yoga experience that suits individual needs.. Highly recommended!!! read more
- pratik hired anubhavon 29 Jan, 20185.0
I take the morning sessions of regular yoga and fitness with Anubhav and they have really worked well for me . He gave me sessions as per my requirements and did the perfect job . Its been a month since he has started giving me classes and i take 3 sessions with him every week . He is also quite affordable as he is charging me Rs2500 . i am rating him 10 out of 10 as i had an AMAZING EXPERIENCE ...STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!!! read more
- hari b kurup hired dr. renu dudhmandeon 13 Jan, 20184.0
I attended morning Yoga sessions at their studio for a month, it definitely did help a bit with my breathing problems. Also, the stretching poses helped me do gym exercises better (form and endurance). I lost around 4 inches of waist and 12 kgs in last 3-4 months with a combination of yoga, diet and exercise. You get a consultation with doctor and they recommend a yoga batch accordingly (based on your condition). You may be asked to join ashtanga yoga, power yoga or therapeutic yoga respectively. I paid for second month too but couldn't go owing to health reasons. They don't provide extension in case you pay and don't go (which is fair enough, not complaining). Just make sure you go if you are paying or you miss out on the days and won't get extension as per their policy. read more
- aishwary nagarkar hired karishma yadavon 18 Dec, 20175.0
Best place for fitness freaks
- lalitha devi hired bhavani murthyon 3 Nov, 20175.0
It was a really great experience with Miss Bhavani Murthy for my yoga at home experience! She is really hardworking and professional in her teaching and caters the excercise plan according to ones own body! Would surely recommend! read more
Recent Projects of Yoga Classes in Navi Mumbai
Ratan Nagar, Borivali, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
P. OzaBooked on 21 Mar, 2018Service RequirementsGender
33- 40 yearSee full request
Govandi East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
RidaBooked on 21 Mar, 2018Service RequirementsGender
20 - 25 yearSee full request
Sector 22, Phase II, Sector 22, Kamothe, Panvel, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410209, IndiaCustomer
SheelaBooked on 21 Mar, 2018Service RequirementsGender
40+ yearSee full request
M. OfficewalaBooked on 21 Mar, 2018Service RequirementsGender
40+ yearSee full request
Mahim, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
ShilpaBooked on 21 Mar, 2018Service RequirementsGender
26- 32 yearSee full request
Chembur East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
V. DumbaniBooked on 21 Mar, 2018Service RequirementsGender
40+ yearSee full request
Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
NehaBooked on 21 Mar, 2018Service RequirementsGender
33- 40 yearSee full request
Mira Road East Mira BhayandarCustomer
F. N. ShaikhBooked on 21 Mar, 2018Service RequirementsGender
26- 32 yearSee full request
Chinchpokli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400011, IndiaCustomer
HarshalaBooked on 21 Mar, 2018Service RequirementsGender
20 - 25 yearSee full request
Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
ShrutiBooked on 21 Mar, 2018Service RequirementsGender
20 - 25 yearSee full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested yoga studios.
Hiring Guide for Yoga Classes in Navi Mumbai
Yoga classes at Studio
The recent boom in the number of yoga studios and meditation centers is the proof that yoga is the talk to the town these days. Modernized yet ancient, yoga is essential key for a healthy existence in today’s career oriented lifestyles. With emergence of new lifestyle diseases, it becomes crucial to switch to a healthier lifestyle, and yoga is the best way to achieve it.A detailed research and exploration needs to be carried out before entrusting someone with your health, which is another task in itself. Hence, UrbanClap is here at your disposal to carry out your research at the comfort of your home. Explore the best yoga studios and yoga teachers in Mumbai through the UrbanClap portal.
How it works?
It’s as simple as it can get! You just need to follow the questionnaire that pops up as you search for yoga classes on the UrbanClap App or website. The questionnaire will ask basic questions such as your motive for joining the class, preferred locality and timing. As soon as you finish answering them, your requested will be posted on the portal and the yoga studios near you will start sending you their quotes. Compare their ratings, reviews, website and prices to book the best professional suiting your needs.
The services remain subjective from professional to professional and studios to studios. Services offered in the yoga classes can be discussed with the yoga trainer during the short listing process itself, as you can connect with the expert via chat or call.
- Hassle free and customer centric: Explore thousands of options sitting at your home and avoid the effort of visiting different centers for enquiry. Being extremely customer centric, UrbanClap gives you the option to research and discuss with as many trainers as you want to as you discover the one for your needs.
- Verified professionals: The yoga trainers and teachers on the UrbanClap portal are taken through a number of security checks. They are certified and experienced. We take pride in the faith that our customers bestow on us and hence we aim to connect them with the best in the industry.
- Convenient process: In just few answers, your request will be made available to all the yoga studios near you.
The city of dreams, Mumbai, harbors a number of celebrities, actors and models, while a great number of people flock to the city to make their mark in the fashion and film industry, the key to which remains fitness. A number such people turn to yoga to maintain their body and avail UrbanClap’s services to find the best meditation centers in Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects of yoga?
When undertaken under proper guidance and supervision of a trained yoga teacher, there are no side effects. With the help of the trainer you can explore your flexibility and body limit which can be pushed slowly with practice.
What is power yoga?
It is the modification to the traditional yoga which helps burn fat and reduces body weight. In other words, it is a fitness based Vinayasa practice. These days power yoga is gaining a lot of popularity especially in Delhi and NCR. There are a number of studios and centers that are providing exclusive power yoga classes in Gurgaon.
How does pricing works?
Pricing is subjective and would depend from studio to studio and center to center. The pricing mostly works on monthly basis however some places even offer subscriptions for months to even a year.
How many times per week should I practice yoga?
Even though one hour every week is enough to experience the benefits of yoga or meditation classes, an hour of practice two to three times a week is advisable.
What do I wear to class?
Anything comfortable and loose is a good idea as it is easier to move in them. T shirts, tank tops, leggings, capris are all considerable options.
Are you a yoga studio looking for customers ?join now