Top Yoga Classes in Mumbai
Gender of the student:
419 Yoga Classes in Mumbai
Yoga at Studio at UrbanClap served 3357 requests in Mumbai, Mumbai in the last 30 days as of 9 March, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100.00% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- simona22 March, 20183.0I was lucky to get an instructor, Vinod, who did a fantastic job for a beginner at yoga like me. Patient, respectful and very gentle in his manner of instruction, he encouraged me despite my struggle to maintain my balance or even hold certain asanas for the required time. He was an excellent teacher!aditi sinha19 March, 20185.0Trainer SriLata is very friendly and always on time. My experience with her has been good for.
Our instructors are certified in their respective fields from respectable institutions. They hold tremendous experience and name in their respective fields. Our yoga instructors are highly revered and well known. They focus on meditation as well as therapeutic forms of yoga to help relieve stress in today's day and age.
- gk rathod7 April, 20185.0Helpful # knowledgeable # inspiring # mediation and pranayam is quite helpful for me. Thank youprachi22 January, 20185.0Great in an area like Malad and Goregaon, where you hardly get these kind of services. She is the best.
YOGA ADDS YEAR'S to ur life, and LIFE TO YOUR YEAR'S I train yoga to women be it general yoga, power yoga or aerobics. I've been certified from The Yoga institute, Santacruz and I can guarantee your efficient weight loss results. As a yoga instructor in Mumbai, I go over yoga poses, breathing techniques and provide guidance on how to modify accordingly to meet your body needs. The use of props are demonstrated as well. Standard beginner's asanas are demonstrated each week inclusive of the difficult ones and as are basic flows vinyasas such as surya namaskar etc I am a professional yoga trainers in Mumbai. I also conduct fitness activities like Power Yoga classes, Hatha Yoga, and weight loss yoga. I also take meditation classes.
- vinita24 February, 20185.0Jyoti man is certified trainer and teaches very well. She takes personal interest in each student. Learning yoga with her is awesome experience.farzana mistry30 October, 20175.0It has been wonderful experience doing yoga with Jyooti. Jyooti is a very dedicated and hardworking yoga teacher. Looking forward to reducing my weight under Jyooti's guidance. My challenge of balancing office timings with yoga classes is met by the Flexibility she offers through adjustment of class timings. I love the variance she introduces in her different Asanas not making it boring and monotonous. Thanks Jyooti for the wonderful experience.
I am trying to cure and provide a healthy lifestyle to all my clients. I specialize in Yoga for overall wellness and to build strength and stamina in your body. I have helped people recover from Stress, Tension and Anxiety through meditation and a number of breathing techniques. I also have helped people become fit and healthy not only physically but mentally as well through a number of asanas and martial arts moves. I am a professional yoga trainer in Mumbai. I also conduct fitness activities like Power Yoga classes, Hatha Yoga, and weight loss yoga. I also take meditation classes.
- neeta shnde25 September, 20175.0Marzia ji is very good for yoga ;she is very.dedicated ;honest ;hardworking;sincere in her work ;;;;archana bhatia24 September, 20175.0Marzia is a very passionate yoga teacher. Her knowledge about different Asanas and Acupressure points have helped me with my health issues. Very helpful and accommodating. Love her.❤️❤️
I am a qualified and certified yoga instructor in Mumbai with more than 2 years of experience in instructing yoga classes in Mumbai. I conduct enthusiastic yoga classes in Mumbai and take care that my client is fully comfortable in following all the instructions. I conduct fitness activities such as power yoga classes, Hatha Yoga, weight loss yoga and meditation classes. Qualification 3 month yoga training from Gandhi Gyan Mandir Hyderabad Teacher training course from Yoga Institute for 1 year Diploma in Yoga from SVYASA Bangalore BA in yoga from Somaya Vidya Vihar Mumbai Training in Power yoga for 3 months Experience 3 years Trial Class Free Address 701 Makhija Royal, SV Road, Khar West, Mumbai 400052.
- manisha satyen20 August, 20175.0I am glad that I my husband introduced me to Sandeep for Yoga and meditation when the doctors advised me to do yoga for my physiological and psychological health issues. His techniques are simple but very very effective. The technique can be done any where, and has an immediate results and lasting impact. I also learnt Reiki 1 with him and the session boosted my confidence and self belief. As a person Sandeep is a very cool headed person and a people's person. He is a life coach and Guru who is a very good listener, he will not give you ready made answers, but will guide and mentor you to find your own light and path. God bless him and his lovely family!darshana14 August, 20175.0Sandeep is a very good teacher not just for Reiki but also for many other spiritual aspects of life e.g. yoga, meditation etc. I would recommend him to all those who are searching for a learned & matured guru having the art of holistic coaching!!
I, Sandeep Yederi have been empowering individuals to elevate their quality of life over the last 14 years, through asanas, pranayama and meditation techniques based on the powerful principles of Kriya Yoga and Patanjali Yogasutra and through various seminars in Reiki. I also a Workplace wellness professional and undertakes corporate programs on Stress Education .My inclination towards fitness started early in my career Trained in Yoga mat pilates.... I take yoga classes in Mumbai for Astang yoga, Haat yoga, Power yoga classes, weight loss yoga and meditation classes as well.
- lalitha devi21 October, 20175.0It was a really great experience with Miss Bhavani Murthy for my yoga at home experience! She is really hardworking and professional in her teaching and caters the excercise plan according to ones own body! Would surely recommend!rekha sharma24 October, 20165.0Had the privilege of learning yoga from Bhavani in Gurgaon . There are many yoga instructors but she is a true 'Teacher'. She is very knowledgeable n keeps updating . She teaches how to achieve the seemingly impossible positions in yoga. I miss her.
Address Villa Number 4, Divya Swapna, Next to Shalimar Petrol pump, Dr CG Road, Chembur East Navigation Link https goo.gl 31fDai Morning Timings 06 30 AM 07 30 AM Monday, Wednesday, Friday 09 00 AM 10 00 AM Monday, Wednesday, Friday Evening Timings 07 00 PM 08 00 PM Monday, Wednesday, Friday Trial Class Free Facilities at the Studio Good Ventilation Yoga props & mats Drinking Water Towels Changing room Batch Description Batch Size 15 30 Duration 60 minutes Type of Students College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals About the Lead Instructor Mrs Bhavani Murthy, the lead yoga instructor in Mumbai and the owner of "Laxman Yoga". She is a certified Yoga trainer. She has vast experience and has been a Yoga instructor in Mumbai since 2009. She takes one on one classes in her studio. About the Studio Laxman Yoga was established in 2006. It is located at Dr CG Road making it highly accessible to everyone. It offers one of the best facilities when it comes to yoga and also has a calm ambience to ensure a peaceful time for the students. Specialization Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Power Yoga classes Hatha Yoga flow
- sakshi22 November, 20175.0Amazing vibe and energy... Fun work outdhwani agrawal10 April, 20175.0I never knew it will be so much fun to join Power Yoga and Zumba, I searched on google and came across Nirvana. Superb classes highly effective and Shweta will definitely help you to manage your diet so well. You yourself will see the change in a month's time. I am highly satisfied and motivated all because of the right trainer Shweta and I can see a different me already.
Introduction: Gender: Female Professional Experience: 8 Year Introduction: Programs are designed for fast result and consist of traditional yoga,cardio yoga,power yoga,Tibetan yoga,vinyasa-flow yoga,yoga detox,diet consultation,therapeutic yoga,prenatal and postnatal yoga,special ladies batch ,pranayam, meditation. Yoga module our minds and help us to connect with nature. It helps us to connect with our soul and connect us with God. Transform your life with the combination of traditional yoga with modern exercise. Trial class: Free. Specialisation: -Traditional yoga Gender: Female Professional Experience: 8 Year Introduction: Programs are designed for fast result and consist of traditional yoga, cardio yoga, power yoga, Tibetan yoga, vinyasa-flow yoga, yoga detox, diet consultation, therapeutic yoga, prenatal and postnatal yoga, special ladies batch, pranayam, meditation. Yoga module our minds and help us to connect with nature. It helps us to connect with our soul and connect us with God. Transform your life with the combination of traditional yoga with modern exercise. Trial class: Free Specialisation: -Traditional yoga
- rachna singhvi13 November, 20175.0Shama is sincere,punctual,friendly and excellent with her work.she ensures you do the right exercise and does a lot of variations working on different body parts.her focus is towards strengthening ones body at the same time you loose your flab.gautami mehta19 August, 20175.0Great yoga teacher! Take her classes if you want to learn something new every class. She does not only emphasize on the asanas but also flexiblity and the core! Would definitely recommend her
I am a professionl yoga trainer in Mumbai. My intense experience & knowledge helps to cure and provide a healthy lifestyle to my clients. I also take workshops on Pranayam, Meditation classes & Yoga Kriyas. I believe Yoga not only makes your body fit, but it also relaxes your mind. I customize the yoga sessions according to the learner's physical and psychological needs. I have an experience of 10 yrs+ in Hatha and Power yoga classes I combine the forms,creating sequences, into a form of circuit yoga helping you all in weight management, stress management, weight loss yoga, flexibility and physical ailments if any with the help of Asanas,Breathing technique and meditation I would eventually include pilate and cardio once your body is ready for the intense workout
- smira rao30 March, 20185.0Khuahhish is extremely professional and a great yoga teacher. She pushes you to your limits and teaches you yoga the traditional way it is meant to be taught - no gimmicks. Get ready for a rewarding sweat session.satvik katyal24 March, 20185.0I really enjoy yoga sessions with khwaish . She seems very committed and you are pushed to your limits. A complete stress buster and a full body workout. I can feel already the positive effects on my body and my mind after joining just after a week. I surely do recommend.
I had two spinal surgery and a knee surgery 10 years back and semi paralytic from the right side of my body, this urged me to work on myself and yoga gave the plinth with me getting better. My classes evolve from absolutely fit to medically challenged people, Yoga is my love & passion. I believe that yoga is the need of the hour, with regular practice yoga burns not only the body fat but also the toxins, as sweat helps move and clean the toxins out of your body, Yoga allows to flow fresh blood and oxygen to circulate and keep your immune system healthy The therapeutic value of yoga is staying healthy from the inside as it makes sure that all the bodily functions are performed at their rightful best. So this is my specialization and I love to do this.
- Mira Road East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, Indiasumaiya hussaini11 August, 20175.0The Fitness Studio... It is a great place to stay fit.. This fitness centre is not like the gym where you do the same thing each day... Here there are variety of exercises done daily.. Each day there is something different and new.. Farah ma'am and the trainers Sakshi ma'am and Kalpana ma'am are just superb.. Farah ma'am is a great motivator.. Just enjoy going at Fitness Studio.. ☺️😊anne d'souza2 August, 20175.0Excellent exercise and workouts for all parts of the body. Very good trainers who give guidance and suggestions thru their experiences.
Address B wing 103, Sheetal Plaza Apartments, Cosmopolitan School, Sheetal Nagar, Mira Road East, Mumbai 401107 Morning Timings 06 30 AM to 07 30 AM Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri 09 30 AM to 10 30 AM Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri 10 30 AM to 11 30 AM Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri 11 30 AM to 12 30 AM Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Evening Timings 04 00 PM to 05 00 PM Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri 05 00 PM to 06 00 PM Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri 06 00 PM to 07 00 PM Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri 07 00 PM to 08 00 PM Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Trial Class Free Facilities at the studio Air Conditioner Yoga props & mats Drinking Water Changing Area Batch Description Average Batch Size 15 students per class. Duration of each class 60 mins. Type of students College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals. About the lead instructor Ms. Farha has completed a Yoga Instructors Course from The Yoga Institute, Mumbai. She has been a professional Yoga Trainer since 2006. About the Studio The Fitness Studio was established in 2011 and since has been a well known yoga centre.It focuses on providing a peaceful atmosphere for the students so as improve a student's concentration level. Moreover, the studio is only for ladies and also has frequent diet programs provided by an in house nutritionist. Specialization Traditional Yoga Power Yoga Pre Natal Yoga Post Natal Yoga
You may also like
Gender of the student:
Customer Reviews of Yoga Classes in Mumbai
- rebantbhul hired well 'n' trimon 23 April, 20185.0
Good place with excellent service...
- swati tandel hired well 'n' trimon 20 April, 20185.0
Excellent place for beginners as well as for them who love to hard workout.
- aksu hired well 'n' trimon 19 April, 20185.0
- sanjeet kumar hired well 'n' trimon 19 April, 20185.0
I like the trainers of well n trim. ..they are well qualified and well experienced one...
- saumya hired well 'n' trimon 18 April, 20185.0
Awesome workout with flexible timing. I love this workout program. Gym is at very convenient locations
- jacky hired well 'n' trimon 18 April, 20185.0
I lost 10 kgs in 3 months...I love to come here
Recent Projects of Yoga Classes in Mumbai
Kurla East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
AnitaBooked on 24 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
26- 32 yearSee full request
One Indiabulls Center Tower Ii A, Balasheth Mandurkar Marg, Saidham Nagar, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
A. khannaBooked on 24 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
40+ yearSee full request
Hans Niketan, 121, Indira Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Kurla East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400089, IndiaCustomer
A. vijaywargiyaBooked on 24 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
26- 32 yearSee full request
Mazgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
G. YadavBooked on 24 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
33- 40 yearSee full request
Pedder Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
KapilBooked on 24 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
33- 40 yearSee full request
Linking Road, GOI Staff Colony, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
P. thhakurBooked on 24 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
33- 40 yearSee full request
Sector 9, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
PriyankaBooked on 23 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
33- 40 yearSee full request
Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
A.Booked on 23 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
20 - 25 yearSee full request
Malvani, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
NazneeenBooked on 23 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
40+ yearSee full request
Jogeshwari East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
heenaBooked on 23 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
40+ yearSee full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Yoga at Studio.
Hiring Guide for Yoga Classes
Yoga classes at Studio
The recent boom in the number of yoga studios and meditation centers is the proof that yoga is the talk to the town these days. Modernized yet ancient, yoga is essential key for a healthy existence in today’s career oriented lifestyles. With emergence of new lifestyle diseases, it becomes crucial to switch to a healthier lifestyle, and yoga is the best way to achieve it.A detailed research and exploration needs to be carried out before entrusting someone with your health, which is another task in itself. Hence, UrbanClap is here at your disposal to carry out your research at the comfort of your home. Explore the best yoga studios and yoga teachers in Mumbai through the UrbanClap portal.
How it works?
It’s as simple as it can get! You just need to follow the questionnaire that pops up as you search for yoga classes on the UrbanClap App or website. The questionnaire will ask basic questions such as your motive for joining the class, preferred locality and timing. As soon as you finish answering them, your requested will be posted on the portal and the yoga studios near you will start sending you their quotes. Compare their ratings, reviews, website and prices to book the best professional suiting your needs.
The services remain subjective from professional to professional and studios to studios. Services offered in the yoga classes can be discussed with the yoga trainer during the short listing process itself, as you can connect with the expert via chat or call.
- Hassle free and customer centric: Explore thousands of options sitting at your home and avoid the effort of visiting different centers for enquiry. Being extremely customer centric, UrbanClap gives you the option to research and discuss with as many trainers as you want to as you discover the one for your needs.
- Verified professionals: The yoga trainers and teachers on the UrbanClap portal are taken through a number of security checks. They are certified and experienced. We take pride in the faith that our customers bestow on us and hence we aim to connect them with the best in the industry.
- Convenient process: In just few answers, your request will be made available to all the yoga studios near you.
The city of dreams, Mumbai, harbors a number of celebrities, actors and models, while a great number of people flock to the city to make their mark in the fashion and film industry, the key to which remains fitness. A number such people turn to yoga to maintain their body and avail UrbanClap’s services to find the best meditation centers in Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects of yoga?
When undertaken under proper guidance and supervision of a trained yoga teacher, there are no side effects. With the help of the trainer you can explore your flexibility and body limit which can be pushed slowly with practice.
What is power yoga?
It is the modification to the traditional yoga which helps burn fat and reduces body weight. In other words, it is a fitness based Vinayasa practice. These days power yoga is gaining a lot of popularity especially in Delhi and NCR. There are a number of studios and centers that are providing exclusive power yoga classes in Gurgaon.
How does pricing works?
Pricing is subjective and would depend from studio to studio and center to center. The pricing mostly works on monthly basis however some places even offer subscriptions for months to even a year.
How many times per week should I practice yoga?
Even though one hour every week is enough to experience the benefits of yoga or meditation classes, an hour of practice two to three times a week is advisable.
What do I wear to class?
Anything comfortable and loose is a good idea as it is easier to move in them. T shirts, tank tops, leggings, capris are all considerable options.
Are you a Yoga at Studio looking for customers ?join now