Top Yoga Classes in Mumbai
- Hiring Guide
245 Yoga Classes in Mumbai
Yoga Classes at UrbanClap served 1348 requests in Mumbai in the last 30 days as of 19 Jan, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- rachna singhvion 13 Nov, 20175.0Shama is sincere,punctual,friendly and excellent with her work.she ensures you do the right exercise and does a lot of variations working on different body parts.her focus is towards strengthening ones body at the same time you loose your flab.gautami mehtaon 19 Aug, 20175.0Great yoga teacher! Take her classes if you want to learn something new every class. She does not only emphasize on the asanas but also flexiblity and the core! Would definitely recommend her
My intense experience & knowledge helps to cure and provide a healthy lifestyle to my clients. I also take workshops on Pranayam, Meditation & Yoga Kriyas. I believe Yoga not only makes your body fit, but it also relaxes your mind. I customize the yoga sessions according to the learner's physical and psychological needs. I have an experience of 10 yrs+ in Hatha and Power yoga I combine the forms,creating sequences, into a form of circuit yoga helping you all in weight management, stress management, flexibility and physical ailments if any with the help of Asanas,Breathing technique and meditation I would eventually include pilate and cardio once your body is ready for the intense workout
- roshnion 8 Jan, 20185.0Very much satisfied with the yoga services from Arnia Fitness. I wanted to have an overall fitness and weight loss., Pricing was very good. Would rate 5 to her service. She was punctual and regular towards her sessions. She is doing a great job.debjani ghoshon 27 Nov, 20175.0Have taken yoga services from . It was an excellent experience with her. She was punctual. My requirement for hiring him was for all over fitness. She took one hour session, three days a week. I'm satisfied with the final outcome. Prices were very reasonable. Would recommend her for sure.
My name is Arni Sapkal, I am certified and trained Yoga and Zumba instructor from the oldest and most prestigious Yoga institution called "The Yoga Institute" Mumbai, and Zumba Usa. I am ex Army Captain and Gladrags Mrs India Mumbai. This is my Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/arnisfitnessabode/with 2500+ likes and reviews of my clients and students. My studio is in Upper govind nagar Malad east. My fees is 1500 per month for 12 sessions a month at my studio Thanks, May god bless you a healthy life. Arni Sapkal. 9987442345.
- kevinon 15 Sep, 20175.0The behaviour of the professional was really very good, i took 5 sessions in a week and my main requirement was to learn basic yoga. The professional was very knowledgeable and was on time for the sessions. I am fully satisfied with her services and the prices were decent.neha malhotraon 7 Sep, 20175.0Extremely professional and ensures that yoga is done with right postures. Keep me motivated to continue the class. I would recommend everyone to join Khwaish for the yoga class..a complete stress buster :)
Introduction: Professional Experience: 8years Qualification : - Certified Hatha yoga teacher, Yoga Institute Santa Cruz - Certified Ashtanga yoga teacher, from Ashtanga yoga Mysore .. Level 1 and level 2 Introduction : I had two spinal surgery and a knee surgery 10 years back and semi-paralytic from the right side of my body, this urged me to work on myself and yoga gave the plinth with me getting better. My classes evolve from absolutely fit to medically challenged people, Yoga is my love & passion. I believe that yoga is the need of the hour, with regular practice yoga burns not only the body fat but also the toxins, as sweat helps move and clean the toxins out of your body, Yoga allows to flow fresh blood and oxygen to circulate and keep your immune system healthy! The therapeutic value of yoga is staying healthy from the inside as it makes sure that all the bodily functions are performed at their rightful best. So this is my specialization and I love to do this. Specialization : - Therapeutic Yoga - Weight loss - Ashtanga vinyasa Yoga - Hatha yoga
- neeta shndeon 25 Sep, 20175.0Marzia ji is very good for yoga ;she is very.dedicated ;honest ;hardworking;sincere in her work ;;;;padmaon 24 Sep, 20175.0She is very good teacher
Qualification : 3 month yoga training from Gandhi Gyan Mandir (Hyderabad) Teacher training course from Yoga Institute for 1 year Diploma in Yoga from SVYASA (Bangalore) BA in yoga from Somaya Vidya Vihar (Mumbai) Training in Power yoga for 3 months Experience : 3 years Trial Class : Free Address: 701 Makhija Royal, SV Road, Khar West, Mumbai -400052
- shikha jainon 30 Oct, 20174.0Optimum batches, dedicated personal attention, friendly atmosphere. Good place to learn traditional yoga and other healing therapies.farzana mistryon 30 Oct, 20175.0It has been wonderful experience doing yoga with Jyooti. Jyooti is a very dedicated and hardworking yoga teacher. Looking forward to reducing my weight under Jyooti's guidance. My challenge of balancing office timings with yoga classes is met by the Flexibility she offers through adjustment of class timings. I love the variance she introduces in her different Asanas not making it boring and monotonous. Thanks Jyooti for the wonderful experience.
Introduction: Year of Establishment: 2002 Number of Instructors: 1 Qualification of Instructors: - Trained from renowned yoga instructor Swami Acharya Dhirendra Brahmachari in 1992. - Certification in Acupressure from Institute of Alterative Therapy, Ahmadabad. - Certified in Martial Arts from Association of Martial Sciences, Mumbai. Introduction: I am trying to cure and provide a healthy lifestyle to all my clients. I specialize in Yoga for overall wellness and to build strength and stamina in your body. I have helped people recover from Stress, Tension and Anxiety through meditation and a number of breathing techniques. I also have helped people become fit and healthy not only physically but mentally as well through a number of asanas and martial arts moves. Trial Session: Free Specialization: - Traditional Yoga - Power Yoga - Medical Yoga - Meditation
- reena baruaon 21 Jul, 20174.0She is good and very committed towards her work. She didnt giveup even if we says lets wind up.dharna garibaon 19 Jun, 20175.0A good person,has a calm and poised personna,and good knowledge of yoga. She is dedicated to giving quality that makes her a very good yoga instructor
I am a qualified Yogashastri. I have also done yoga and meditation training from Ved Niketan Ashram Rishikesh. I believe that yoga should be practiced by one and all for living overall better quality of life. I consider myself fortunate to be a yoga teacher because by teaching yoga I am adding happiness and positivity in people's life.
- asmaon 8 Jan, 20185.0My main aim was to ose weight so i hired a yoga professional, the professional was very good and was very accomodating with time and date. I used to take 1 session a week with him and he was very well behaviour wise too. The prices were very reasonable and i am very much satisfied with his services.dharini dhruvaon 26 May, 20175.0Its been quite a while now that I have been taking yoga classes from him. he is very great in teaching, a high quality professional. Very dedicated towards work. I actually feel that its benefiting me a lot. I have learn a lot from him. Superb behavior and excellent cooperation. Highly recommendeddharini dhruvaon 26 May, 20175.0Its been quite a while now that I have been taking yoga classes from him. he is very great in teaching, a high quality professional. Very dedicated towards work. I actually feel that its benefiting me a lot. I have learn a lot from him. Superb behavior and excellent cooperation. Highly recommended
- geetanjalion 5 Sep, 20175.0The Slimfitnesswheel studio at Khar is a great space to shut out the world outside and focus on yourself for a while. Lata is a tough task-master and demands the full attention of her students in her power yoga classes. If your goal is better body tone or weight loss, she will make sure you get there!rani iyeron 5 Sep, 20175.0Too energetic.. enjoying a lotrani iyeron 5 Sep, 20175.0Too energetic.. enjoying a lot
- jayaon 17 Apr, 20175.0Anita's wholistic approach to power yoga makes it a compete mind and body workout session. Her knowledge about the various forms of yoga and her passion to share that knowledge and also incorporate it in the class is an added benefit for her students. I have practiced yoga with her for 3 years, (till I moved out of the city) and was very satisfied with the class.shalini meheron 23 Mar, 20175.0Anita's is very professional and at the same time has a friendly approach. She concentrates on each of the body area giving focus to a women's lifestyle and problems. Her breathing technique has helped me a lot. I feel refreshed and rejuvenated after the class. My approach overall has changed towards fitness. Thanks Anita nd keep the amazing work in 👍
Professional Experience: 10 years Qualification: 1 Year of training at The Yoga Institute, SantaCruz Introduction: I teach nearly all types of yoga with specialization in power and classical yoga. I teach female students exclusively and take the group as well as home lessons. I also treat medical ailments of my client such as high blood pressure, thyroid and back pain. Trial Class: Free - At studio Paid - Home lessons Timings: Morning - 7 am to 11:45 am, (Mon-Sat) Evening - 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm, (Mon-Sat) Address: Raheja Vihar, Mumbai, 400072, Maharashtra, India
You may also like
Gender of the student:
Customer Reviews of Yoga Classes in Mumbai
- hari b kurup hired dr. renu dudhmandeon 13 Jan, 20184.0
I attended morning Yoga sessions at their studio for a month, it definitely did help a bit with my breathing problems. Also, the stretching poses helped me do gym exercises better (form and endurance). I lost around 4 inches of waist and 12 kgs in last 3-4 months with a combination of yoga, diet and exercise. You get a consultation with doctor and they recommend a yoga batch accordingly (based on your condition). You may be asked to join ashtanga yoga, power yoga or therapeutic yoga respectively. I paid for second month too but couldn't go owing to health reasons. They don't provide extension in case you pay and don't go (which is fair enough, not complaining). Just make sure you go if you are paying or you miss out on the days and won't get extension as per their policy. read more
- kevin hired khuahhish o sharmaon 10 Jan, 20185.0
The behaviour of the professional was really very good, i took 5 sessions in a week and my main requirement was to learn basic yoga. The professional was very knowledgeable and was on time for the sessions. I am fully satisfied with her services and the prices were decent. read more
- aishwary nagarkar hired karishma yadavon 18 Dec, 20175.0
Best place for fitness freaks
- lalitha devi hired bhavani murthyon 3 Nov, 20175.0
It was a really great experience with Miss Bhavani Murthy for my yoga at home experience! She is really hardworking and professional in her teaching and caters the excercise plan according to ones own body! Would surely recommend! read more
- neha malhotra hired khuahhish o sharmaon 8 Sep, 20175.0
Extremely professional and ensures that yoga is done with right postures. Keep me motivated to continue the class. I would recommend everyone to join Khwaish for the yoga class..a complete stress buster :) read more
- jogesh bajaj hired khuahhish o sharmaon 17 Aug, 20175.0
I have been practicing yoga since the last 3 months, but have only started classes with Khuahhish since the last 15 days. I have noticed that her classes are much more intense that what I have been doing before with other teachers. Even though it’s a group class, she makes sure to give individual attention to each and every person. She keeps correcting you even if you set one foot wrong, which was missing in the other yoga classes that I was attending before. Khuahhish makes sure that you get you breathing technique right, which is the most important aspect while doing yoga. What I like about yoga is that there is no end to it. There is always something to learn in each and every class. I would definitely recommend Khuahhish for your yoga lessons whether you are a beginner or you want to do it at a higher level. read more
Recent Projects of Yoga Classes in Mumbai
Owale, Thane, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
A. SarohaBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Owale, Thane, Maharashtra, India
Saki Vihar Complex, Shaki Vihar Complex Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
S. S.Booked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Saki Vihar Complex, Shaki Vihar Complex Road, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Saki Vihar Road, Saki Vihar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MaharashtraCustomer
S. S.Booked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Saki Vihar Road, Saki Vihar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Dongri, Umerkhadi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
S. KundaBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Dongri, Umerkhadi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Andheri West MumbaiCustomer
N. GuptaBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Andheri West Mumbai
A. ParanjapeBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
CharlotteBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
S. GoswamiBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
PoojaBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Bhavans College Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaCustomer
P. NarayanBooked on 19 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Bhavans College Road, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested yoga studios.
Hiring Guide for Yoga Classes in Mumbai
Yoga classes at Studio
The recent boom in the number of yoga studios and meditation centers is the proof that yoga is the talk to the town these days. Modernized yet ancient, yoga is essential key for a healthy existence in today’s career oriented lifestyles. With emergence of new lifestyle diseases, it becomes crucial to switch to a healthier lifestyle, and yoga is the best way to achieve it.A detailed research and exploration needs to be carried out before entrusting someone with your health, which is another task in itself. Hence, UrbanClap is here at your disposal to carry out your research at the comfort of your home. Explore the best yoga studios and yoga teachers in Mumbai through the UrbanClap portal.
How it works?
It’s as simple as it can get! You just need to follow the questionnaire that pops up as you search for yoga classes on the UrbanClap App or website. The questionnaire will ask basic questions such as your motive for joining the class, preferred locality and timing. As soon as you finish answering them, your requested will be posted on the portal and the yoga studios near you will start sending you their quotes. Compare their ratings, reviews, website and prices to book the best professional suiting your needs.
The services remain subjective from professional to professional and studios to studios. Services offered in the yoga classes can be discussed with the yoga trainer during the short listing process itself, as you can connect with the expert via chat or call.
- Hassle free and customer centric: Explore thousands of options sitting at your home and avoid the effort of visiting different centers for enquiry. Being extremely customer centric, UrbanClap gives you the option to research and discuss with as many trainers as you want to as you discover the one for your needs.
- Verified professionals: The yoga trainers and teachers on the UrbanClap portal are taken through a number of security checks. They are certified and experienced. We take pride in the faith that our customers bestow on us and hence we aim to connect them with the best in the industry.
- Convenient process: In just few answers, your request will be made available to all the yoga studios near you.
The city of dreams, Mumbai, harbors a number of celebrities, actors and models, while a great number of people flock to the city to make their mark in the fashion and film industry, the key to which remains fitness. A number such people turn to yoga to maintain their body and avail UrbanClap’s services to find the best meditation centers in Mumbai
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects of yoga?
When undertaken under proper guidance and supervision of a trained yoga teacher, there are no side effects. With the help of the trainer you can explore your flexibility and body limit which can be pushed slowly with practice.
What is power yoga?
It is the modification to the traditional yoga which helps burn fat and reduces body weight. In other words, it is a fitness based Vinayasa practice. These days power yoga is gaining a lot of popularity especially in Delhi and NCR. There are a number of studios and centers that are providing exclusive power yoga classes in Gurgaon.
How does pricing works?
Pricing is subjective and would depend from studio to studio and center to center. The pricing mostly works on monthly basis however some places even offer subscriptions for months to even a year.
How many times per week should I practice yoga?
Even though one hour every week is enough to experience the benefits of yoga or meditation classes, an hour of practice two to three times a week is advisable.
What do I wear to class?
Anything comfortable and loose is a good idea as it is easier to move in them. T shirts, tank tops, leggings, capris are all considerable options.
Are you a yoga studio looking for customers ?join now