Best Yoga Classes At Home in Lower Parel, Mumbai
- Train with a certified trainer
- Get 12 sessions in 4 weeks
- Get fit at comfort of your home
Training Needed For
based on 42 reviews
Bookings done in last 1 year
Feel the convenience of your home
- Trained to operate in home environment
Train with a certified trainer
Experienced and verified trainers
- All trainers rated 4 & above
Book a trial session before buying a package
Trial sessions available at 199/- only
- Trial sessions available before purchase
How it Works
Share your requirements
Book your preferred time slot
Choose date and time as per your convenience
Hassle free service
Our professionals will get in touch with you
28 Yoga Instructors at Home near Lower Parel
- Amey Chandrakant PednekarMumbai5.0(19 reviews)
Have good knowledge of hutt yoga n power yoga. Awesome.
Have good knowledge of hutt yoga n power yoga. Awesome.Read more reviews
- Sandeep Dauneria1/136, Dr. E. Moses Marg, Gandhi Nagar, Upper Worli, Worli, Gandhi Nagar, Upper Worli, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018, India5.0(8 reviews)
Sandeep is a superb yoga trainer. He demonstrates flexibility. Sandeep follows a structured approach and pays close attention to the learner's body type. I had a health condition before I started doing yoga. I am pretty calm and stable now. He is very committed to his work.
Sandeep is a wonderful yoga trainer. I have never faced any issues with him. I started learning yoga just to improve my health, and he guided me really well. He offers good value for money.Read more reviews
- Sanjay Ramchandra GhureLower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.0(4 reviews)
Punctual and methodical and observes and corrects posture. Has a calming effect.
Very Systematic, cool, disciplined and customises his instructions as per the requirement of every student depending on the age and body structureRead more reviews
- Anju Shambhunath GuptaLower Parel West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- DattatrayNM Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Shinde RahulPanchganga Building, NM Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Kunal WaghelaParel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.0(26 reviews)
Had a great experience learning yoga. I was pretty comfortable in all the sessions.
Very good Yoga Teacher I recommend Kunal Vaghela for personal yoga teacherRead more reviews
- YogaMumbai, Thane, Maharashtra, India4.0(14 reviews) Hired 7 times on UrbanClap
I have always wanted to learn yoga, This is such a wonderful opportunity to fulfill my desire. Though the beginning was hard, I felt light after six days. The practice sessions were the most Interesting and Great. Subhash Sir is Excellent and I want to continue this classes for long life.
The sessions is very unusual compared to other yoga classes. The pain in my shoulders disappeared after practicing the Asanas. It is an amazing classes. Thanks Subhash Sir.Read more reviews
- Roja KhanMumbai4.9(7 reviews) Hired 4 times on UrbanClap
I was new to yoga & with Roja training me, i made a great start. Within 2 months i see visible difference in my yoga practice. Apart from the fact that she is wonderful at yoga, she is quite adjusting too. Don't think twice before hiring her!
Rosa is knowledgeable and punctual. She has a great teaching style and works to unlock the maximum potential in her students..Read more reviews
- Samiksha KadamVeer Nariman Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400030, India4.0(5 reviews)
She trains v well and is v cooperative.she knows all type of yoga .good personal trainer
She trains v well and is v cooperative.she knows all type of yoga .good personal trainerRead more reviews
Customers in Lower Parel also booked
Recent Customer Reviewsof Yoga Instructors at Home near Lower Parel4.4/5based on 42 ratings
Services they provide r good
Esha has a very calm persona which automatically makes one feel relaxed . When she starts with a class you feel you will never be able to do the poses she suggests but it's building your core muscles and improving your posture . Overtime you realise how it's helping you build your overall personality . She has the right attitude and knows exactly when to push and how much to get the maximum out of you. I think she's got the right skills for being a yoga instructor .
Very professional, maintains timing, and moulds sessions based on your capacity and requirement.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Yoga Trainer at Home.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now