Best Yoga Classes At Home in Cumballa Hill, Mumbai
- Train with a certified trainer
- Get 12 sessions in 4 weeks
- Get fit at comfort of your home
Training Needed For
based on 27 reviews
Bookings done in last 1 year
Feel the convenience of your home
- Trained to operate in home environment
Train with a certified trainer
Experienced and verified trainers
- All trainers rated 4 & above
Book a trial session before buying a package
Trial sessions available at 199/- only
- Trial sessions available before purchase
How it Works
Share your requirements
Book your preferred time slot
Choose date and time as per your convenience
Hassle free service
Our professionals will get in touch with you
34 Yoga Instructors at Home near Cumballa Hill
- Pushpendra KumarKemps Corner, Malabar Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India5.0(5 reviews)
I hired him to reduce my weight with his yoga classes! His techniques are really effective! They helped me to lose a lot of weight! He calms my mind with amazing Yoga aasans. He's great! I would surely recommend her!
I'm taking a class from last three year I'm very happy I have this type of teacher who teaches me yoga he is very experienced sir. He guides and motivates us to do better. Because of him, I can feel the difference in my body also.Read more reviews
- Anirudh GuptaPedder Rd, Cumballa Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026, India4.0(5 reviews)
A quick fast paced class where the attention is on healing principles. I wish there were more classes like these. Will definitely recommend this class. A must go.
A very clinical and fun early morning yoga class. A must visit class. https://www.facebook.com/Yoga-for-Marathon-Runners-530686333795339/Read more reviews
- Dilip NimbarteCumballa Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Kunwar Rathee512, Shyam Niwas Housing Society Cumballa Hill Mumbai, Maharashtra 400026, India
- Iyengar Yoga InstructorSobo Central Mall, Tardeo Rd, Malviya Nagar, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400015, India4.0(22 reviews) Hired 5 times on UrbanClap
Very motivational and helpful .Encourages and always puts in extra effort to see that you achieve your maximum capability.
Mr. Sayed delivers a crisp yoga session whether it's your first or your 100th. Your skill set doesn't matter as he is ever willing to help out and pays special attention to newcomers. Right from the prayers to a play by play of the exercises, he'll guide you through them with his easy to follow instructions. A dash of humour with relax your brain as his session stretches your muscles. I'd rate 10/10.Read more reviews
- Divya RajeshAkruti Aditya Co - Operative Housing Society, Jehangir Daaji Street, Zoroastrian Colony, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.0(16 reviews)
I met Divya at yoga institute. She is a good yoga teacher. She pays attention to details and a very friendly and jolly as a person.
AA good yoga teacher who can understand your problem and teach u with enthusiasm .Read more reviews
- RashidaNear Grant Road Railway Station, Slater Road, Grant Road East, Grant Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400007, India4.0(12 reviews)
Good excellant marvellous and very good
Very good. Good luck. Keep it upRead more reviews
- Gaurav PoojariMumbai4.0(9 reviews)
Awsum trainer experienced with good energy
Awsum trainer experienced with good energyRead more reviews
- Vaamika GargNepean Sea Road, Malabar Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.0(8 reviews) Hired 5 times on UrbanClap
I am really very happy with the training given by Vaamika. She is an excellent worker with utmost dedication and hard work. She is training me from last 1 and a half month and has helped me a lot with my body problems. I would recommend others to take classes from her.
I am really very happy the yoga classes given by Vaamika. She is very good and professional with her work. She is giving me classes from last 1 month and has helped me a lot to cure my backache also. She is very friendly and knows all the exercise by heart.Read more reviews
- Shivam SinghWalkeshwar Rd, Walkeshwar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India5.0(6 reviews)
Pertinent, reliable and a dedicated Yoga Therapist
Pertinent, reliable and a dedicated Yoga TherapistRead more reviews
Customers in Cumballa Hill also booked
Recent Customer Reviewsof Yoga Instructors at Home near Cumballa Hill4.4/5based on 27 ratings
All good i m satisfied she is a good teacher
Vivek is easy going and takes into consideration the prevalent fitness level of the practitioner. His method of relaxing the body and mind towards the end of the session is the best. It feels so relaxed after that. He is regular and punctual. Would definitely recommend him
She is a great trainer to begin with. She goes at a measured pace so that the customer can understand their bodies capacity
Vivek trains with patience and helps focusing on correct posture while training. He understands the requirements and health conditions to formulate the training plan. He is helping in meditation practice.
She is excellent .....gives full attention ....knows her job very well ...I give her 5 star
Shilpa is great and a dedicated trainer. I may miss a turn but she is always regular and on time. Persuades me to get back on track. Her pace is comfortable and she is very thoughtful ensuring that I don't over do or burn out doing yoga.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Yoga Trainer at Home.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now