Best Yoga Classes At Home in Bandra East, Mumbai
- Train with a certified trainer
- Get 12 sessions in 4 weeks
- Get fit at comfort of your home
Training Needed For
based on 85 reviews
Bookings done in last 1 year
Feel the convenience of your home
- Trained to operate in home environment
Train with a certified trainer
Experienced and verified trainers
- All trainers rated 4 & above
Book a trial session before buying a package
Trial sessions available at 199/- only
- Trial sessions available before purchase
How it Works
Share your requirements
Book your preferred time slot
Choose date and time as per your convenience
Hassle free service
Our professionals will get in touch with you
82 Yoga Instructors at Home near Bandra East
- K. D. Patil49, Kherwadi, A.Y.Jung Marg, Bandra (East), Kherwadi, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051, India5.0(3 reviews)
I have been taking yoga classes at K. D. Patil's place for three years, and he has been great at helping me. His classes have helped me a lot in flexibility and health. His teaching style is unique, and he knows a lot of asanas. A thorough professional, I am very satisfied with his classes
He was my personal trainer for 3 months; I hired him for general fitness. He is one of the excellent trainers I have ever met; he possesses the great knowledge in the field of yoga. He didn't on teach me yoga, but he inspired and motivated me. I liked training with him.Read more reviews
- Arya YogaBandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Ankita BhattacharyyaM.I.G. Colony (Kala Nagar), Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- MarziaS V Road Bus Stop, 7th Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.0(40 reviews)
Marzia ji is very good for yoga ;she is very.dedicated ;honest ;hardworking;sincere in her work ;;;;
Marzia is a very passionate yoga teacher. Her knowledge about different Asanas and Acupressure points have helped me with my health issues. Very helpful and accommodating. Love her.❤️❤️Read more reviews
- Priti DesaiBandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India5.0(17 reviews) Hired 9 times on UrbanClap
Punctual, accomodates class timing changes when required, knows her work extremely well.
It was our first and best experience with Yoga. Priti is an excellent teacher and she is always ready to help you. With lot of patience and full of activity means she will teach you the essence of Yoga. We highly recommend her!Read more reviews
- Manisha12th Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.0(17 reviews) Hired 5 times on UrbanClap
She is a lovely simple person at heart but her yoga is tuffer advanced n hardcore which is fantastic Manisha I hv sweat so much d way u make me do yoga!!thanks a lot
She is amazing trainer that I have met n all I can say is her workout speaks her beauty!!she is perfect.Read more reviews
- Vijay Chavan4.0(10 reviews)
Vijay sir not doing work as only work but there is lots of love and care for child.
Vijay is a very good yoga teacher and certified too. He will tell you the asanas and it’s benefit thank you Vijay you rockRead more reviews
- Ravi KumarKhar Road, Khar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India5.0(9 reviews)
Amazing sir. Love the way he teaches.
He is good trainer of yoga and quite efficient to tain any individualRead more reviews
- AmitaJunction of Linking Road and PD Hinduja Road, PD Hinduja Rd, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400052, India4.0(9 reviews)
Am its is training us for a past 3years.My husband and i are extremely satisfied with her Yoga sessions.
Very good teacher Has lots of patience and understanding Flexible in teachingRead more reviews
- Anuradha RaoSantacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India5.0(9 reviews)
great experience with this trainer. Feeling physically mentaĺly and spiritually stronger and relaxed. So many of my problems have just vanished doing yoga under Mrs.Anuradha Rao. Tonnes of thanks to you ma'am.
We are very happy with the trainer, as we 50+ she takes very good care of us while training. We now feel very energetic, good, stress free & happy through out the day.Read more reviews
Customers in Bandra East also booked
Recent Customer Reviewsof Yoga Instructors at Home near Bandra East4.4/5based on 85 ratings
Wanted a yoga teacher for my reluctant in-laws and Gayathri has been wondef. She has managed to get them interested and regular and even sometimes practicing on their own. I am very very happy! As are they!
Did the trial session. Feel better now but am booking fr the month. Will be in a position to write a better more comprehensive review after that.
Samisha was kind and payient with my mum. And that really helped.
Mr. Manoj is a good Yoga trainer.
Amazing teacher and a very helpful and decent guy. Its only been a month and i can see changes in my body, 100% recommendation
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Yoga Trainer at Home.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now