Best RO Repair Service in Mumbai
- 30 day service guarantee
- Spares at 40% lower price than market
- Best in Class Products: All products are certified and tested
Need a RO Technician for:
based on 7,737 reviews
Bookings done in last 1 year
Doorstep repair in 90 minutes
- At your chosen time slot
Experienced repair professionals
4.3+ star rated
- Background-verified & trained professionals
- We service all Brands & Models
Insurance upto 10,000 INR
- 30 Day service guarantee
- Insurance upto 10,000 INR against Damages
How it Works
Choose the type of RO
We Service all types of RO
Choose the service you need
We provide repairs & servicing
Choose your time-slot
We service from 9 AM - 9 PM
Our professional will get in touch with you one hour before the service
We can't emphasize much on the importance of drinking water from an RO water purifier! Find the best RO repair service in Mumbai only at UrbanClap! Hire experts dealing with RO repair service near you to get a water filter repair service right away. Now getting a water purifier service near you is just clicks away!
110 RO and Water Purifier Repair Service Professionals in Mumbai
- Sandeep UpadhyayThe Hyatt Regency, Ashok Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.9(823 reviews) 468 times rated 5 star
He is capable of doing work, he had done his job in time, Behavior is good and polite. Thanks UC to provide good service.
One of the best service man i have ever met till date Did his work 200% well and extremely helpful And most importantly delightful to talk Loved the work and the honesty
- Shailesh SinghPipeline Road, Vijay Nagar Colony West, Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.8(692 reviews) 167 times rated 5 star
Satisfied with the service and provide great support and service...happy with service
Very respectful and polite. Honest human who did his job within an hour and has done a great job. Trustable.
- Neeraj Kumar TiwariThe Hyatt Regency, Ashok Nagar, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.8(682 reviews) 381 times rated 5 star
- Ajay JaiswalWadala, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.8(631 reviews) 283 times rated 5 star
This guy did a highly professional job... He is the first guy whom i saw cleaning up the area after completing the job in a tidy manner
A good person,very good service and good work
- Ajay TiwariJuhu Gaon Talav Marg, Juhu Village, Sector 11, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.8(498 reviews) 242 times rated 5 star
- Sagar Manubhai JoshiAum Shree Palace, Poonam Gardans, Chandan Shanti, Mira Road East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, India4.7(495 reviews)
As per suggest by your person Mr yadav ( mentioned in earlier massage) today Mr. Sagar. Change My Aquagaurd PCB circuit. Please sent me the PCB bill . I have paid him 1650/- RS for NeW PCB. Also note that your person are tack with him my old PCB. Today it's working, but required Gauranty/ Warranty of the replaced part. please send me as soon as possible.
Very good service and support.
- Md ArifPanvel, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.6(465 reviews) Hired 74 times on UrbanClap
Given detail information and satisfactory service has been delivered up to the mark.
On time service, friendly and changed filter at reasonable rate
- Amit TiwariBorivali East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.8(432 reviews) 204 times rated 5 star
- Pradeep MishraAndheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.7(378 reviews) 141 times rated 5 star
professional behaviour, on time however 1 pipe was leaking after UV filter repair. so i had to ask for revisit.
Was attended by Rahul Bharadwaj. While he was professional, would need to see whether the purifier works properly over a period of time. Also the cost for the replacement parts seem to be on the higher side. Enclosed are the details for you to check and confirm Adapter Rs 1150 Pressure valve Rs 1650 Floatvalve Rs 350
- Vinkteshvar H PandeyTata Power Road, Santosh Nagar, Diva, Thane, Maharashtra, India4.5(377 reviews) Hired 102 times on UrbanClap
He is good person and well knowledgeable. Good service.
Servicing was good but the prices for spare parts i.e the filter cost are too expensive.
Related RO and Water Purifier Repair Service Professionals Services
Customers in Mumbai also booked
Popular Services Near You
Latest Customer Reviewsof RO and Water Purifier Repair Service Professionals in Mumbai4.7/5based on 7737 ratings
Good and efficient plumber.
needs to get back to the client , when there is a delay on delivery . I was following up for a week . Besides that , he was very polite and good at his work and helped fix the issue fast . I would work with him again though . 👍🏼
Vijay has done a wonderful job..really appreciate
Have fixed it on time. Now need to monitor the service level in comming days
Featured Blogs on Home Improvement Tips
How to Buy the Best Washing Machine for Your Home
10 May, 2018
DIY Hacks for Washing Machine Repair
10 May, 2018
Air Conditioner Troubleshooting Guide: Steps to Fix Your AC
15 March, 2018
Top 10 Washing Machines In India You Can Buy In 2018
14 March, 2018
5 Tips to Maintain Your Washing Machine And Making It Last Longer
13 March, 2018
5 Common Split System Air Conditioner Problems And Their Solutions
12 March, 2018
Air Conditioner Cleaning: 3 Reasons Why Your AC Is Stinking
11 March, 2018
10 Essential Tips to Take Care of Your Washing Machine
8 March, 2018
Knowing AC Parts And How Air Conditioning Works
8 March, 2018
How to Fix AC When It's Leaking Water
8 March, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does TDS stands for?
TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids. It is indicative of the purity of the water. TDS < 10% in drinking water is healthy
- How often should I service my RO water purifier?
Regular servicing is recommended every 3-6 months even if the TDS of the water is less than 10%
- How often should I do a comprehensive service of my RO water purifier?
Comprehensive servicing is recommended every 9-12 months or if the TDS of the water is more than 10%
- What does regular RO service include?
Regular servicing includes cleaning of all filters and change of Pre-Filter Candle
- What does comprehensive RO service include?
Comprehensive service includes change of Pre-Filter Candle, Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter and Membranes
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested RO or Water Purifier Repair.
All About RO Repair
RO Repair in Mumbai
Water is one of the basic necessities of human life and yet a small percentage of the world’s population has direct access to safe drinking water. This has led to a steep rise in demand for high-quality water purifiers. Since tap water does not just contain physical impurities such as dirt and other particles but also pesticides, harmful chemicals, heavy metals such as lead, mercury, etc. a simple water filter is not sufficient. You need a sophisticated water filtration system that kills the various bacteria and virus in your tap water and also removes physical impurities to make your water complete pure and safe for consumption. Therefore, you just make sure that you hire professionals for regular maintenance of the RO machine.
When Should You Avail RO Repair Services
Every 6-9 months to keep your water filter or RO in its best shape
For kitchen or home renovation
If your RO is not working at all
Before or after shifting into a new house
Whenever you sense a bad taste or odour from the filtered water
When the water flow is slower than usual even if the of water supply is fine
Whenever you sense vibrations in the machine
Benefits of Availing RO Repair Services Regularly
Safe Drinking Water: Like any other machine, you need to take good care of your RO machine. You can clean the tank and other components on the outside but only a professional can properly clean the water filtration system on the inside. By availing our RO repair services in Mumbai, you can make sure that your RO machine gives your pure and safe water for consumption.
Increased Lifespan: One or more of the components of the RO machine may stop working well and get choked due to regular use. If you do not get these serviced regularly, there is a possibility that your water purifier or RO machine may not be able to work effectively. Therefore, you must avail RO repair services regularly to make your RO machine last you a long time.
Save Money: By availing RO repair services regularly, you get to save money since your RO machine lasts you a long time and you do not have to spend money on buying a new one regularly. Choking is another reason why components inside the RO machine stop working and need to be replaced. By getting your water purifier/RO machine serviced regularly, you also save money since the components get cleaned often and do not get choked.
Our Professionals are Background Verified: We value the safety of our customers and only register professionals after verification. We also check their training and experience to make sure that they can maintain the quality of services we provide to our customers. You can trust the UrbanClap service providers for RO service and repair.
We Offer High-quality Services: Our professionals are well-trained and experienced in handling different types of water purifiers such as RO machines, water filters, UV filters, etc. They inspect, service and repair your RO machine to make sure that it functions to its best abilities.
We are an Established Brand Name: UrbanClap is one of the few established service marketplaces in India. We cater to customers in 8 major Indian cities and Dubai. We have maintained high standards when it comes to our services since inception and you can rely on us.
Our Services Can be Booked Easily: Our customers can book RO repair services from our website or mobile app at the click of a button. They only need to provide necessary information such as the type of service they want to avail, booking date and time, you can easily book our services within minutes. There is no need to go anywhere, call anyone or even be at a specific location to book our services. Our professionals will come to your house at the appointed date and time.
Everything You Need to Know About UrbanClap RO Repair Services in Mumbai
1. Installation: If you have bought a new RO machine or want to install your old one after renovating or shifting into a new house, you can hire our professionals for installation. They will set up the appliance and make sure that you know how to operate it.
2. Uninstallation: If you are replacing your old RO machine or shifting into a new one, you can hire UrbanClap service providers to uninstall your RO machine. They will uninstall the appliance and help you pack it safely.
3. Installation and Uninstallation: If you want to shift into a new house then you may want to uninstall your RO machine into your old house and install it into your new house. You can avail combo offer and save money for shifting into your new house.
1. Servicing and Filter Change: RO machine needs regular maintenance to work efficiently. You can easily avail our RO repair services for regular maintenance of your water filters/purifiers. The professional will service the machine and inform you if the filter needs to be replaced. He will only change the filter after receiving approval from you. And you will be charged MRP for the filter whether it is the pre-filter, sediment filter, pre-carbon filter, post-carbon filter, etc.
2. Cleaning of the Machine and All Filters: Over time, impurities from the tap water may start to deposit in the different components of your RO machine including filters. This will not only reduce the efficiency of your RO machine but may also make the purified water taste or smell bad. Hire our RO repair professionals for cleaning your RO machine and filters.
3. Repair: If you are facing issues with your RO machine then you must hire professionals to thoroughly inspect your machine and repair it immediately. This will prevent other components of the RO machine from getting damaged and also maintain the quality of water dispensed by the machine after purification. In addition to inspection charges of Rs. 249, you only have to pay MRP of the spare parts if any component needs to be replaced. The total charges of the repair service do not exceed Rs. 299 + MRP of the spare parts.
What is the Cost of RO Repair in Mumbai?
|Type of Service||Cost of RO Repair (INR)|
|RO Repair Service||249/- (Extra Charges for Changing Spare Parts)|
|Water Purifier Servicing||299/- (Extra Charges for Changing Spare Parts)|
|Installation of Water Purifier||399/-|
|Uninstallation of Water Purifier||300/-|
|Uninstallation and Installation of Water Purifier||549/-|
|Water Purifier Servicing||299/- (Extra Charges for Changing Spare Parts)|
|Visitation Charges||249/- (if no services availed after inspection)|
Rate Card for the Spare Parts
|Spare Parts||Brand Price (INR)||UrbanClap Price (INR)|
|Pre Carbon Filter||500/-||249/-|
|Post Carbon Filter||500/-||249/-|
Other Services Offered by UrbanClap in Mumbai
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now