Rat Control Services in Mumbai
7 Rat Control in Mumbai
- Pest Environmental ScienceR.J.Thakur College, Chaitraban Society, Lokmanya Nagar, Thane West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.6(4133 reviews) 319 times rated 5 star
- Balaji pest controlKandivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.5(1918 reviews) 322 times rated 5 star
Very polite and courteous person came and was punctual and prompt.
Swift work, work done on time and professionally. The guy who came was friendly and told us what was required to be done. Will change my review to 5 stars if i see that the Termites have stopped!
- P Free Pest ControlDadar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.3(1339 reviews) 328 times rated 5 star
- POM PEST INDIASavarkar Nagar, Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra, India4.7(430 reviews)
MANOJ WAS vERY GOOD AT hiS woRK AND PATIENT. AN ASSeT FOR yoUR COMPANY 👍🏻
Manoj Kumar was excellent, polite, professional and thorough. Very very satisfied with the service. Highly recommended.
- Ecoshield pest control servicesWadala East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.3(346 reviews) 147 times rated 5 star
- Balaji pest controlMumbai, Maharashtra, India4.4(237 reviews) 162 times rated 5 star
He finished the work as if it was a touch and go task. I still have a lot if place where there are ants and the guy did not do the job properly
The professional was really well behaved and understood everything !!
- pest control MumbaiGajanan Koli Marg Sudarshan Colony, Daulat Nagar, Thane East Thane, Maharashtra 400603
Related Rat Control Services
Customers in Mumbai also booked
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it necessary to get rid of rats?
Rats can cause damages to property, including furniture, wires, insulation, and pipelines. Rat droppings and urine are also infectious.
- How do I know if there are rats in my house?
Watch out for rat droppings, footprints, scratching tracks, damages, bitten clothes and papers, rub marks, and queer smells in attics, loose floorboards, etc.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
All About Pest Control
In Mumbai, finding rats in the engine bays of parked cars and hearing scurrying noise in the dead of the night, even in multistoried buildings, is a common affair. Rats are carriers of various infections and diseases and can damage buildings, floorboards and furniture. If present in small numbers, they might not be visible as they craw back to their hiding places and come out only during the night. But if the number is bigger, you can see them scurrying around the house and infecting your surroundings. With UrbanClap’s pest control services, you no longer have to put up with rats and mice infestation. We are happy to bring to you a list of qualified pest eradicators on a single platform. They will effectively get rid of the pests using chemicals and baits which are safe to be used.
How it Works
Log on to our website or mobile app, to avail the affordable services of professional pest exterminators at affordable prices. All you have to do is choose ‘Home Cleaning and Repair’ option and then select the required option under ‘Pest Control’. You could also use the search bar to narrow down your options. We will ask you a couple of questions before suggesting suitable packages, as we would need to know the area of your home before suggesting relevant offers and discounts. At whatever time is convenient for you, the vendors listed on UrbanClap provide the best of services, across all parts of Mumbai. Sit back and unwind after a busy week at work, while we take care of your disinfestation worries.
Our professionals will provide adequate services, after inspecting the extent of infestation and spread. The time taken for the process would also vary accordingly, and with the number of rooms or built-up area of your home. It could also vary depending on the type of rat species. Generally, the rat extermination process comprises of – Baiting – Depending on the species and extent of infestation, the professional pest controllers would choose and apply one or more of baits, such as meal baits, pelleted baits, liquid baits, soft baits, etc. They could also use anticoagulants and non-anticoagulants. These toxic chemicals work by meddling with the ability of a rat’s blood to clot, or by disrupting the calcium level in its blood.
Glue boards – Without killing it, a rat can be made to stick on to a gluey surface, by luring it out for food.
1. UrbanClap guarantee: As our vendors use only approved pest eradication processes and chemicals, be at ease about the safety and security of your home and loved ones. We also take additional care to list professionals on our platform only after they clear a rigorous background check process. Therefore, we promise you about their quality of work and professional nature.
2. Prevention methods: For your benefits in the times to come, our vendors shall also explain to you in detail, about how you can set up traps and drive out rats, if the problem recurs in the future.
3. Quick service: As we realize how risky and unsafe rat infestation is, we never waste any time in providing you the required services, wherever and whenever you require it, across any part of Mumbai.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now