Best Sofa Cleaning Service At Home in Ashok Van, Dahisar East, Mumbai
- Mechanized Equipment & Professional Cleaning solutions
- Protection Against Damage Upto INR 10,000
- Trained & Background-Verified Professionals
Need Sofa Cleaning For:
based on 17 reviews
Bookings done in last 1 year
4+ Star rated professionals
- Trained & background verified professionals
- On-time service completion
Protection Against Damage
Insurance upto 10,000 INR against Damages
- Protection against Damages is provided on every booking
Professional equipments & solutions are used
Mechanized and professional equipment is used
- Cleaning solutions from Diversey is used
How it Works
Select the type of your sofa
Browse through various packages and services
Choose your time-slot
Pick time as per your convenience
Our professionals will get in touch with you an hour before the service
158 Sofa Cleaning Service Professionals near Ashok Van
- Deepak MukhiyaKalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.8(253 reviews)
Quiet and efficient.. does a thorough job and is helpful
Job well done by Deepak Was on time Recomend Deepak for next timeRead more reviews
- Sushil MukhiyaKalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.8(247 reviews)
Had done with great job....
it was well done. And it is very reasonably priced. I plan to get it done every month . I wasnt home so cant write about the process but end result was good. 5 stars to himRead more reviews
- Rahul MukhiyaKalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.9(243 reviews)
Excellent work by rahul mukhiya.on time and he left the sofa spick and span.feels new.thank u for ur services
Excellent work by Rahul. Keep it upRead more reviews
- More Shailesh SahebraoBhandup Police Station, Lake Road, Sadan wadi, Bhandup West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.8(224 reviews)
The guy is very polite. Came early as he had to go somewhere at the scheduled time. Waited in the Parking area for some time till I called him. Did a very nice job. There were too many stains initially but after je cleaned 90% of them were gone. The remaining 10% were non removable as they has developed over large period of time on the tiles. Kind of like salt deposits. I am 100% satisfied with his work.
Excellent work by shailesh. Reached on time.very loyal to his work. Professional behavior.took a bit extra time but result was absolutely perfect. Very happy with the service he provided.Read more reviews
- vikas ambhoreIIT Bombay, Main Gate Rd, IIT Area, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.7(201 reviews) Hired 7 times on UrbanClap
Very good and professional .
Both Vikas and his assistant were polite and professional. I had to review the sofa cleaning and request them to cover areas (re do) that were easily seen that needed cleaning . A little more care in cleaning from them was expected since they do take this job often . You can see the patchy clean up job . For work completed i would rate them lower 3..Read more reviews
- Chetan Pappu LadePowai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.9(196 reviews)
Nicely done. Quick and speedy and efficient
Cleaned really well took time and effortRead more reviews
- Suraj Kumar MukhiyaKalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.9(192 reviews)
Suraj is a very prefessional and polite. Did a great job.
Was on tome and the work was done wellRead more reviews
- Babalu MukhiyaKalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.9(186 reviews)
Exlusive professioanl serive. On time perfomance. Job done was absoultely satisfactory.
Great work with precision and detailing.Read more reviews
- Rohit KumarBandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.6(183 reviews) Hired 52 times on UrbanClap
Work done nicely. Very humble guys. Overall amazing experience.
He was right on time. Finished his work very quickly. Great job. Thank youRead more reviews
- Vijay PanditKalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.8(174 reviews)
Vijay was not feeling well hence got the replacement of him - Shiv Shankar Pandit. He did a great job, very satisfying service. Thanks so much.
Did a good job very professionalRead more reviews
Customers in Ashok Van also booked
Latest Customer Reviewsof Sofa Cleaning Service Professionals near Ashok Van4.6/5based on 17 ratings
Himanshu has done excellent job got best quality work
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now