Best Physiotherapists At Home in Lower Parel, Mumbai
- Handpicked and certified physiotherapists
- At home service by trained professionals
- 4+ star rated physiotherapists
Gender of patient:
Bookings done in last 1 year
Certified and verified physiotherapists
4+ star rated professionals
- Trained and experienced well in their field
The UrbanClap advantage of booking a physiotherapst
Diagnosis first approach, handpicked professionals
- The therapist will assess your exact condition and prescribe number of sessions accordingly
Convenient and economical
Flat pricing so that there's no hassle of negotiating rates
- We provide at home services to cut down your travel time to the clinics
How it Works
Tell us why do you need a physiotherapist
Muscle pain, joint pain, neurology, post surgery, etc.
Share more details about yourself
Age, gender, location, etc.
Hassle free service
Our professionals will get in touch with you via call/whatsapp
7 Physiotherapists near Lower Parel
- Hitav SomeshwarLower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India4.0(4 reviews)
Very helpful physiotherapy, had hired him for treatment of my mother suffering from stroke
Very helpful physiotherapy, had hired him for treatment of my mother suffering from strokeRead more reviews
- KRATIKA CHANGWAL
- Neha Ghugare67/69, Gundecha Rd, Gundecha Garden, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013, India
- Dr. Chitrali PatilMumbai5.0(1 review)
Good understanding and communication skills. Treatment was apt. Had a very good experience. Highly recommended.
- Yadnesh Pawar1, Jerbai Wadia Rd, Dhabholkar Wadi, Bhoiwada, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012, India
- Aman vermaMumbai
Customers in Lower Parel also booked
Recent Customer Reviewsof Physiotherapists near Lower Parel4.4/5based on 13 ratings
I had hired Akshay for a couple of physiotherapy sessions for my father who has difficulty walking. Akshay understood his problems well and suggested very effective exercises.
1st session was super awesome now lets see how soon i get a long-term relief from my pain
We consulted Dr. Karishma for my mother in law who is suffering from Parkinson's disease. She carefully understood the patient history and accordingly suggested the right therapy. She is punctual, patient and sincere towards her work. Would definitely recommend her.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Physiotherapists at Home.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now