Best Physiotherapists at Home in Mumbai
Who will take the therapy?
What to expect from a Physiotherapist
- Personalized Sessions at your preferred location and time
- Effective Healing for a wide range of medical ailments
- Expert advice to avoid potential future disorders.
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
78 Physiotherapists in Mumbai
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
Recent bookings of Physiotherapists in Mumbai
- Sher E Punjab Colony, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India5.0
Rehabilitation Post Surgery, Basic ( Rs 300 - 500 per session ), Immediately
Till date I have taken 8 sessions with Dr. Rekha and my improveme...read morereviewed on June 8, 2017
- BS Ambedkar Nagar, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India5.0
Joint Pain (Arthiritis, etc.), Basic ( Rs 300 - 500 per session ), Within a week
Vidhya is good in her profession soft spoken & helped in my physi...read morereviewed on June 7, 2017
- Lodha Aqua, Siddhi Vinayak Road, Pandurang Wadi, Mira Road East, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra, India5.0
Rehabilitation Post Surgery, 26 - 35 years, Yes
I have been treated by Dr Rikky Jain for Tendon Achilles,,, he ma...read morereviewed on May 19, 2017
- Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India5.0
Other, suffering from possible anterior pelvic tilt which is causing pressure on my sciatic nerve on the left side. feeling dull sensation in my left calf and pain around my hip., 26 - 35 years
Dr. Krooti is an amazing physiotherapist, very knowledgeable and ...read morereviewed on May 11, 2017
abraamaditya singhused PhysiotherapistRATED:5.0
just one word - wow Dr. Priyasha is extremely talented and understanding quite affordable and best part is they will connect with u and give u such a war...read more
bhagyashree rautused PhysiotherapistRATED:5.0
Was undergoing treatment for cervical spondylitis in the past two months. Grateful to Dr. Pritika for providing interactive treatment sessions focusing no...read more
I had an injury on my shoulder so my family doctor suggested her as a good orthopedic physiotherapist. Her sessions took place timely and turned out to be ...read more
Dr.Pritika had treated my mom for Cervical Spondylitis. Earlier she used to have a lot of stiffness and discomfort. Dr.Pritika's treatment has been very ef...read more
mohammed aslamused PhysiotherapistRATED:5.0
Young , dynamic very well mannered n very good at her profession , her efforts has really helped my dad a lot, she has good new techniques , we wish her a ...read more
Hiring Guide for a Physiotherapist
Physiotherapy at Home
Physiotherapy is not just a want, but a need. It’s especially useful for elderly people who have trouble with mobility, and people who are recovering from injuries or accidents. Instead of using painkillers and sprays, you should switch to a more systematical treatment like physiotherapy. Physiotherapy treatment involves a number of techniques such as stretching, exercising and even electro-therapeutical approaches to regain mobility and reduce pain. It can become extremely difficult to visit hospitals when one is already in so much pain, hence the need for at-home physiotherapy services. With the help of UrbanClap, you can connect with the best doctors and physiotherapists in town from the comfort of your home.
How it works?
Download the UrbanClap App or open the website to request for the physiotherapy at home. You would just need to answer few questions so that we are able to understand your needs. After entering your personalised details such as the age of the patient, area that needs physiotherapy treatment, your location and time, your request will be uploaded on the portal. You will soon start receiving quotes from physiotherapy doctors. Compare their quotes, rates and reviews to hire the professional best suited to your need.
UrbanClap covers all the major divisions of physiotherapy namely Ortho, Neuro and Musco-skeletal. Hence all the services pertaining to these sections are looked after such as muscle pain, joint pain, and respiratory related ailments. However hiring for personalised care gives the benefit of customized service according to the needs of the patient. Therapies to treat sports injuries, frozen neck, aching back are some of the most availed services.
- Certified Professionals: The professionals on board with UrbanClap are taken through checks before we entrust our customers with them. The doctors are highly qualified and experienced. Based on the same they are segregated into to aid to choose the professional best suited to your needs.
- Pricing: The professionals on the UrbanClap portal charge per physiotherapy session and the payment is taken online to avoid any hassle for the customer
- Personalised care: UrbanClap connects you with physiotherapist doctors and experts who provide you with individualised care and customised therapy at the comfort of your home.
Trending near you (Mumbai)
In a city like Mumbai, people have hectic lifestyles and water tight schedules. Hence most of them often face a number of lifestyle oriented health problems and turn to physiotherapy treatment for relief. This is the reason that UrbanClap remains popular among them to hire verified physiotherapists in Mumbai.
Frequently asked questions
What can I expect from a visit?
Motivated by a friendly service, you can expect a trustworthy and experienced physiotherapist at your disposal. The service usually lasts upto 45 minutes, however, this remains entirely subjective.
How many visits does it require to see improvement?
This depends from patient to patient and condition to condition. Generally, the more consistent the prescribed exercises are carried out, the sooner is the recovery.
Is physiotherapy appropriate for neck or shoulder pain?
Definitely! We have physiotherapists who have specializations in treating spinal problems. They use a number of methods like messages, mobilizations or manipulation.
Is physiotherapy equivalent to a massage?
No, physiotherapy uses anatomically inclined approach to solve problems. Massages are only one of the techniques used as treatment methods.
Do I need to be of a certain age of avail physiotherapy?
Not at all, a person of any age can ascribe to the treatment.
- Physiotherapists in Kurla East
- Physiotherapists in Kurla
- Physiotherapists in Vidyavihar
- Physiotherapists in Santacruz East
- Physiotherapists in Sakinaka
- Fitness Trainer at Home in Navi Mumbai
- Yoga Instructors at Home in Mumbai
- Dieticians & Nutritionists in Mumbai
- Fitness Trainer at Home in Mumbai
- Dieticians & Nutritionists in Navi Mumbai