Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Thane
What service do you require?
- Hiring Guide
102 Divorce Lawyers in Thane
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 73 requests in Thane in the last 30 days as of 18 Mar, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 5599. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- Mumbaiharshadon 15 Mar, 20185.0Always helpful and good suggestions through out my case. Excellent work. Thanksrajiv lewison 3 Mar, 20185.0I needed power of attorney done and he was prompt in getting it for me. I was always kept posted on what docs need to be submitted and papers were always drafted and reviewed beforehand. He used whatsapp with me for getting my job done as that was my preferred medium, made it easier for me to get to where i needed. Highly recommended.
Advocate Rajiv Singh has been a practicing lawyer and handling cases with a result oriented approach in various field of Law - Civil law, Family law, Criminal law cases, matrimonial cases, Divorce cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. Advocate Rajiv Singh is also associated with Sr. Advocate Mr. Dilip A. Thorat & Mr. B. A. Singh. Contact him for the best legal aid in Mumbai.
- Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra 400607, Indiaamiton 8 Jan, 20185.0He is currently doing the work, his behaviour and everything is good but i can give a complete review after the services are completed. The prices seems to be reasonable but we will see after the completion of the services.seemantaon 27 Dec, 20175.0Advocate Shinde has deep understanding and expertise in corporate employment related matters. I have been immensely benefited by his able guidance. He has always been attentive and available for any support. I will remain grateful to him for ever.
I am an Independent advocate, having office near District Court , Thane. I am handling Criminal, consumer, Matrimonial and civil matters. I also take cheque bouncing cases.I am empanelled as an advocate with 2 nationalised banks.
- Ghodbunder Rd Manpada, Thane West Thane, Maharashtra 400607, Indiagiaon 12 May, 20175.0She was very professional & prompt. Would recommend her to other clients :)manogna navinon 20 Nov, 20165.0Gayathri helped me change my official name by getting an affidavit, publishing an announcement in the newspaper and getting an entry in the official gazette published. She is professional, well informed and handled me following up with her on whatsapp with alacrity. I would love to hire her again.
I am practising and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically. I specialises in Intellectual property LAW, issues related to Trademark, Copyright, Design and Patent. I am a registered Trademark attorney with the Trademark Office. I am empanelled as a Trademark Facilitator by Controller of Patents, Design abd Trademark office, for any start-ups under the Scheme for facilitating startups Intellectual Property Rights (SIPP) I provide consultation and registration services for Copyright, Trademark, Licensing and Assignment. Also has been drafting and vetting various agreements not limited to Licensing and Assignment Agreement (trademark, patent and copyright) Artist Agreement Transfer of knowledge Agreement Franchise agreement IPR agreement Power of attorney Leave and license agreement Non Disclosure agreement Software Licensing agreement. Expat Employment agreement Celebrity Endorsement and license agreement Non collegiate license agreement
- sanujit acharyaon 25 Jan, 20184.0Using UC for 1 time ,quite happy with the way he provided.Very helpful given all the informations i have asked .Even travel to the location where i called him for property.He solved my all the problems which i asked.Very helpful and understanding power is very deep.Going to use him again in future. And he charged me only 2500 for that.AboutHe is involved in a variety of work including research, legal drafting, trial assistance, title reports, legal opinions and other organizational tasks for matters related to civil procedural laws, property laws, corporate laws, dispute resolution law and family law amongst others. He has also been the principal drafter for original side pleadings including winding-up petitions, arbitration application, prenuptial agreement etcshow more
He is involved in a variety of work including research, legal drafting, trial assistance, title reports, legal opinions and other organizational tasks for matters related to civil procedural laws, property laws, corporate laws, dispute resolution law and family law amongst others. He has also been the principal drafter for original side pleadings including winding-up petitions, arbitration application, prenuptial agreement etc
- Thane West, Thane, Maharashtra, Indiashishir tyagion 22 Feb, 20185.0a big thank you to madam. i was quite in dilemma with a property for its legalities, but mam has given her deep and insights opinion and verified the property. the experience was very smooth and trustworthy. i recommend madam for taking legal advices.prashant salvion 3 Aug, 20175.0Expert in work efficiently work hard hgelpful nature
Ruby is a Lawyer by profession having exceptional interpersonal skills, good functional knowledge, & excellent academic credentials.She is well versed in civil and consumer laws. With an experience of winning most of the cases, she is fearless to handle any case. She is well versed in scrutinizing the documents and can give advice related to the property related family matters. She is excellent in drafting viz. Sale Deed, Relinquishment Deed Agreement to Sell Notices, Prenuptial Agreement.
- sanketon 6 Mar, 20185.0A thorough professional who listens to you completely and peacefully before devising a plan that is well thought of. Most importantly instills the required confidence in you! I would surely recommend him.sufiyanon 21 Aug, 20175.0Young energetic smart Guy, who knows how to get the work done. Soft spoken very down to earth Human being and yes super ambitious.
I deal in cases related all kind of Cooperative Societies Bank especially Multi State Cooperative Societies and there liaisoning. Then High Court' Writ Jurisdiction Practising, Non Banking Financial Companies cases Securities and Exchange Board of India related matters, Real Estate law and Regulations Authorities registration and litigations, Arbitrations, National Companies Law Tribunals, GST, NGO's cases, Town Planing and Urban development authorities cases NRI or Foreigner adoption, and other Civil law and Criminal law Matters. I provide one of the best legal services in Mumbai.
- manju patidaron 13 Jul, 20175.0I am very happy with the service I received from Mr.Shankarlal Raheja. This was our families first time dealing with the legal system and we did not know what to do or where to turn. Our fears were put to rest when we found Mr. Shankarlal Raheja. He explained everything that was going to happen and was always responsive to our questions and concerns. He took the time to explain our options so we could weigh the pros and cons of each and come to a conclusion together. I would highly recommend Mr. Shankarlal Raheja . He was a true professional at all times and knows his way around the court system. He went above and beyond what we expected and was fair with his billing as well. ”kumar gianaanion 16 Jun, 20175.0Mr Raheja has a touch of urban simplicity in a legal language which is understandable to all which makes agreement s and deals simpler .I have done more then 15 deals because of his fluent style of working and devotion and honesty .Also unlike lawyers who like litigation and take matters to court.,he has the natural ability of solving complex issues on both sides of the table.Im thank full to have met him and be associated with him.God bless him and his family for the good he does to and for people without any monetary benefit and being honest always..Regards to him
Advocate Shankarlal Raheja has experience of over two decades as an in-house lawyer with reputed real estate firms. Have worked as in-house counsel from Tata Realty and Godrej Properties. Have handled documentation under MOFA and documentation for Malls and Gav worked extensively on real estate transactions including FDI. After resigning as Head Legal from Peninsula Land Limited last year am in independent practice.
- neeraj sachdevon 6 Oct, 20165.0Advocate Sapkal handles my cases very well. My company always uses his services for issuing notices and handling all the other legal matters. Very friendly and professional.AboutAdvocate Swapnil Sapkal is an experienced lawyer specialising in civil and criminal defence related matters. He advises his clients with the most efficient solutions which can help them in most efficient way. He follows with the case on a regular basis and ensures satisfaction of the service. He has extensive knowledge and experience and has represented clients ranging from Individuals, Companies, Cooperative Societies as well as Banks before the Bombay High Court, Consumer Courts, Family Courts as well as District and Sessions Courts in Mumbai and Thane.show more
Advocate Swapnil Sapkal is an experienced lawyer specialising in civil and criminal defence related matters. He advises his clients with the most efficient solutions which can help them in most efficient way. He follows with the case on a regular basis and ensures satisfaction of the service. He has extensive knowledge and experience and has represented clients ranging from Individuals, Companies, Cooperative Societies as well as Banks before the Bombay High Court, Consumer Courts, Family Courts as well as District and Sessions Courts in Mumbai and Thane.
- kadambarion 9 May, 20175.0Very quick resolution matter handled on personal ground. Ligal query resolved and given proper resolutionankit shahon 18 Jan, 20165.0One of the best Lawyer who do work seriously and within timeframe.
Mr. Vaibhav Wavikar has been practicing independently since 2008. He has represented numerous clients in stages of divorce proceedings, from inception through trial or settlement. His first approach is from a settlement perspective and always encouraging the client to work with the end goal in mind and with an eye towards minimizing the emotional impact of divorce. He was recently involved in a seven figure cheque bounce case and was able to get relief to the client in 2 court hearings.
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Thane
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
While people focusing more on their career growth these days, a long term commitment in marriage is gradually taking a backseat. This lack of commitment and busy working lives are the major grounds divorce lawyers are filing petitions on. It is estimated that on an average 7500 cases are filed in Mumbai every year.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now