Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Navi Mumbai
- Hiring Guide
145 Divorce Lawyers in Navi Mumbai
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 96 requests in Navi Mumbai in the last 30 days as of 20 Jan, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 5869. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- amiton 12 Nov, 20175.0Good/ prompt advises and service, a very process oriented approach.mahesh sonion 25 Oct, 20175.0Advocate vinit is a professional lawyer.He understands the case very well and communicate very well.He is very trustworthy person and had a very good knowledge about law.Price he charged is 1500 which is satisfactory.I found him a very good lawyer.
Over the period, he has been involved in large-scale litigation and arbitrations, negotiated many commercial property purchases and sale agreements, formed numerous entities corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, negotiated multiple loan transactions. He has also been providing legal advice to many real estate companies and helped businesses in contract drafting, copyright infringements, and patent laws. He also possesses an incredible success rate in criminal cases.
- praveen g nambiaron 8 Jan, 20185.0my legal issue requirement was related to property and i want the lawyer for cosulting and drafting the case.he was approachable and understanding of circumstances.price were fine and related to market price.mr. faisalon 4 Aug, 20175.0I hired Ms. Neetha for a case related to property. i came to know about her from my friend. she was able to understand my requirement and worked according to it. she is very approachable and was avialble everytime. she was sensitive towards the issue. the case us still ongoing and i am happy by her service. she charged a nominal fees. i think she is a top lawyer and i would like to suggest her name
Introduction: Introduction Ms. Neetha Varghese has been practicing since 2009. She is a member of Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa. He has expertise in Civil Laws, and Criminal laws and has handled cases for Land dispute, property suits, transfer of property. She has a thorough understanding in managing a vast array of legal issues including drafting of various legal documents, appearing & contesting matters before Courts, Tribunals, and Regulatory Authorities. She has served more than 150 clients till now. She has handled numerous PIL and criminal matters. Professional Experience: 7 Years Specializations: -Civil laws -Criminal laws -Debt laws Place of Practice: -District Courts -High Courts Academic Qualifications: LL.B: Goldbrick Legal, 2010 Enrollment: Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa, 2012 Availability: Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- vishal vasant ghagon 26 Apr, 20174.0Punctual and professional .....sanjay janion 25 Apr, 20175.0Best n timely guidance and support ,very helpful
Ritu Srivastava offer her clients cost-effective solutions combined with well-recognized legal expertise, skill, and accomplishment. She has represented both companies and individuals in complex civil matters, family law matters, and appellate matters.
- lata chettyon 20 Jul, 20175.0The expereince was good. But, one thing that I would like to pinpoint is that the reply which I wanted in this consumer and civil case was not really reciprocated. I might not have a lot of conversation with him. There was a lack of communication, lack of wordings in the letters as well. Proper confidence in him was put. 4500 was the visiting fees. He was the highly chargeable lawyer on UrbanClap. But he was not what I expected him to be. He was not guiding me properly like how the things will work in the case. He did not address my problem and situation. Initially he was like very attentive but later on it was a thumbs down kind of a thing.sethunath viswanathanon 23 Oct, 20175.0There are a million laywers out there, however, someone efficient, reasonable, and trustworthy are rare to find. Advocate Bhosale is a rare find. I completely recommend him for your services. Thanks.
Vilas is a law practitioner currently practicing at district and session courts at Thane, Navi Mumbai and Mumbai. Lately, he has been associated with various corporate clients. He specializes in the area of civil, corporate, family, labor laws etc. He ensures that his clients get efficient advise and is able to overcome their related issues.
- avinash moreon 16 Oct, 20175.0He has got good knowledge and skills to help his clients in their cases.. he is imerging as one of the perfect ones in the town!!kaushal dongreon 18 Sep, 20175.0One thing which differentiates Advocate Navnath from other lawyers that I have come across is his honesty and sincerity towards a case. He gives suggestions best suited to the client. I highly recommend to avail his services.kaushal dongreon 18 Sep, 20175.0One thing which differentiates Advocate Navnath from other lawyers that I have come across is his honesty and sincerity towards a case. He gives suggestions best suited to the client. I highly recommend to avail his services.
- shobhana haldipuron 26 Sep, 20175.0Manisha is a professional in the true sense. She understands and grasps the crux of the matter and offers a reasoned out workable solution. Her integrity is an asset and hence she can be trusted to the fullest.shobhana haldipuron 26 Sep, 20175.0You can blindly go for her services as she possesses the required domain knowledge and most important of all high Integrity levels
Hi, I am a civil Lawyer with 17 years of experience. I am well versed with real estate, consumer, property issues. My strength is legal documentation n I am good in drafting, title verification, legal audit etc. I am also good in marriage counseling, consumer disputes, etc. My keen interest is to provide legal support n good advise to my clients & to safegurad their interest is my first aim.
- rahulon 27 Oct, 20175.0Good Human Being.... Being Human....anjion 26 Oct, 20175.0Good knowledgeable and genuine lawyer
He has expertise in Civil Laws and Criminal laws and has vast experience in the litigation work of it. He has special knowledge in the drafting of agenda, notes, minutes, issuance of notices, handling Legal Documentation, Drafting, and Vetting with demonstrable competencies in preparing briefs. He has experience in conducting extensive research, rendering advice & suggestion on issues of various laws and procedures.
- amandeep singhon 2 Aug, 20175.0Knowledgeable, diligent and swift. Makes legal things understand easily. Good experiencemr.sreejiton 5 Jun, 20175.0I came to know about Pooja Agrawal Gupta through reference. I needed help with a family-related legal issue, so I hired her. It is all because of her understanding and decisive nature that the case has been settled now. I felt extremely guided by her during the hearing and appeal of the case. I recommended her to few of my colleagues also, and their reviews about her have been positive. Therefore I assure you that she will be able to provide you with full assistance in your case and lead to the best solution for your family.mr.sreejiton 5 Jun, 20175.0I came to know about Pooja Agrawal Gupta through reference. I needed help with a family-related legal issue, so I hired her. It is all because of her understanding and decisive nature that the case has been settled now. I felt extremely guided by her during the hearing and appeal of the case. I recommended her to few of my colleagues also, and their reviews about her have been positive. Therefore I assure you that she will be able to provide you with full assistance in your case and lead to the best solution for your family.
- trushaon 6 Sep, 20175.0Advocate tushar shedge is highly professional and efficient lawyer especially when it comes to drafting and argument. He is very humble and generous by his nature.. Best u can go with him for any legal issuesaumyaon 6 Sep, 20174.0Very good in his work and trustworthy advocate...Satisfy with his worksaumyaon 6 Sep, 20174.0Very good in his work and trustworthy advocate...Satisfy with his work
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Navi Mumbai
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
While people focusing more on their career growth these days, a long term commitment in marriage is gradually taking a backseat. This lack of commitment and busy working lives are the major grounds divorce lawyers are filing petitions on. It is estimated that on an average 7500 cases are filed in Mumbai every year.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now