Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Mumbai
What service do you require?
509 Divorce Lawyers in Mumbai
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 74 requests in Mumbai in the last 30 days as of 24 Mar, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 4951. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- Agripada, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400011, Indiarainaon 15 Aug, 20175.0He knows how to do this job well and on time ... thanks for everythingshehnazon 6 Jul, 20175.0Saqib has helped me with my criminal session matter and also Domestic violence matter simultaneously. He did put all his efforts in my case and made get interim order. His hard working attitude and his knowledge has helped me tremendously.
I have over two years of experience in criminal law, civil law, arbitration and divorce matter. I tirelessly pursue tough cases and never back down from a challenge. I have represented government as well as private clients, individuals as well as companies and societies. I am enrolled and eligible to practice in bar council of Maharashtra and Goa.
- adv.talat zehra sayyedon 20 Jan, 20185.0Sincere n responsible lawyeradvocate aasma ms.qureshion 11 Apr, 20175.0U have been a gud advocate ever.working with u is an grt experience. Gud luck for further.,
Advocate M. S. Shah has been giving complete legitimate administrations and answers for both people and business elements. He is a talented and experienced legal adviser, as well as lawyer to represent in court and prepared to address his client's legitimate issues and give custom-made arrangements in an opportune and cost productive way. He is also a post-graduated legal consultant for Cyber laws. If you are in need of any legal advice, contact him as he's one of the best lawyers in Mumbai.
- Dhobi Talao, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Indiamukund bhideon 25 Jul, 20174.0I am very pleased with the consultations I have done with Adv.khembete with respect to my property matter.He is Good,Efficient and customer friendly. I recommend him for Advocacynikhil chhajedon 28 Aug, 20175.0Excellent support in explaining and sorting out case. I would recommend Harshavardhan to others .
Advocate Harshavardhan is specialized in all the legal matters. His goal is to provide the best legal and practical solutions to his Clients. The core practice areas include Commercial law and Civil law Litigation, Corporate and Business, Real Estate, Construction, Serious Personal Injury and Family Law. He is grounded in a commitment to excellence, preparation, integrity and reliability. He is dedicated to providing superior and distinctive services while building client relationships and achieving customer satisfaction. He provides the best legal aid in Mumbai.
- sushant singhon 14 Jul, 20175.0He's an amazing lawyer. He's very supportive and friendly towards the client. I got to know about him through UrbanClap. He understood the case easily and there were no hassles in the execution. He's very professional with his work. He's an experienced advocate. I would love to recommend his legal services.jiya mathuron 14 Jul, 20175.0I'm glad I hired him as my lawyer through UrbanClap. He understood my case pretty well. He helped me come up with solutions and gave me really good advice. I'll strongly recommend his legal service.
He is involved in a variety of work including research, legal drafting, trial assistance, title reports, legal opinions and other organizational tasks for matters related to civil procedural laws, property laws, corporate laws, dispute resolution law and family law amongst others. He has also been the principal drafter for original side pleadings including winding-up petitions, arbitration application, prenuptial agreement etc
- Mumbaiharshadon 15 Mar, 20185.0Always helpful and good suggestions through out my case. Excellent work. Thanksrajiv lewison 3 Mar, 20185.0I needed power of attorney done and he was prompt in getting it for me. I was always kept posted on what docs need to be submitted and papers were always drafted and reviewed beforehand. He used whatsapp with me for getting my job done as that was my preferred medium, made it easier for me to get to where i needed. Highly recommended.
Advocate Rajiv Singh has been a practicing lawyer and handling cases with a result oriented approach in various field of Law - Civil law, Family law, Criminal law cases, matrimonial cases, Divorce cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. Advocate Rajiv Singh is also associated with Sr. Advocate Mr. Dilip A. Thorat & Mr. B. A. Singh. Contact him for the best legal aid in Mumbai.
- aditi sharmaon 5 Sep, 20175.0I am pleased with your firm’s service and everything has been answered in a timely manner. I appreciate having your firm handle my case; they have put my mind at ease. Ur firm has helped and supported us to settle our family disputes on personal level which usually no law firm does it. I am really very thankful to u once again . I would absolutely recommend your firm to family and friends. Aditi Sharma, Mumbaijyoti gujaranon 10 May, 20174.0Mr. Jairam is the legal consultant where I used to work. He would provide us with timely legal support and the best solutions to the queries put to him.
Lexim Associatesis a full service law firm committed to proficient brilliance, personal and high quality support and effective solution oriented advocacy. Our approach is simple and direct with an uncompromising pursuit of resolution and results for our clients. Our client's success is eventually our own. The firmstrives to maintain the highest standards of professional responsibility in all its engagements. The firm strongly believes in providing pro bono legal services and has committed firm. We are one of the best lawyers in Mumbai.
- Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, Indiaamandeep singhon 2 Aug, 20175.0Knowledgeable, diligent and swift. Makes legal things understand easily. Good experiencemr.sreejiton 5 Jun, 20175.0I came to know about Pooja Agrawal Gupta through reference. I needed help with a family-related legal issue, so I hired her. It is all because of her understanding and decisive nature that the case has been settled now. I felt extremely guided by her during the hearing and appeal of the case. I recommended her to few of my colleagues also, and their reviews about her have been positive. Therefore I assure you that she will be able to provide you with full assistance in your case and lead to the best solution for your family.
Advocate Pooja Agrawal Gupta has an experience of 12 years and runs two law firms in Mumbai as well as in Navi Mumbai area, practising in property, family, civil, criminal, consumer, DRT, co-operative housing society matters. She has special expertise in matrimonial, goods and consumers related issues.
- charlotte dsouzaon 25 Aug, 20175.0We had a fruitful interaction with Kushal Mehta. His knowledge and expertise in real estate matters helped us gain a proper perspective to our situation. He answered all our queries and doubts patiently and to our satisfaction. We highly recommend Mr. Kushal to anyone needing legal help and advice.kajal gandhion 19 Aug, 20175.0Best things, good , excellent and satisfied
Advocate Kushal Mehta is a practicing lawyer and legal consultant at Bombay High Court. His area of expertise is in various areas of law such as Real Estate (All types of Documentation & Litigation), Start to end process of Redevelopment of old buildings, Trade Marks (Application & Follow ups), Cases related to Divorce & maintenance, Civil Law, Testamentary cases (Drafting of Will, Availing Probate, Succession Certificate & Letter of Administration from High Court), Cases under S.138 of NI Act (Dishonor of Cheque). He is an expert for drafting and vetting of all kinds of Complex Commercial Contracts (Memorandum of Understanding/Term Sheet, Share Purchase Agreement, Share subscription Agreement, Asset Acquisition Agreement, Joint Venture Agreement etc.). He has extensive experience in all commercial transactions and also possess ability to critically analyse the situation and act accordingly.
- aakashon 3 Dec, 20175.0Very thank you Urban Pro She is quick action, excel in work and result orientedabhayon 20 Sep, 20175.0She is nice and smartly complete his work Very good lawyer.
Jenal Busa is a professional lawyer having over 10 years of professional experience. She specializes in Civil law, Consumer law, Corporate law, Divorce and Real Estate Laws. She holds double LLM in Human rights and Business Law. She has also been providing best legal advice in Mumbai to many real estate companies and helped businesses in contract drafting, copyright infringements, and patent laws.
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Mumbai
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
While people focusing more on their career growth these days, a long term commitment in marriage is gradually taking a backseat. This lack of commitment and busy working lives are the major grounds divorce lawyers are filing petitions on. It is estimated that on an average 7500 cases are filed in Mumbai every year.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now