Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Mumbai
- Hiring Guide
509 Divorce Lawyers in Mumbai
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 98 requests in Mumbai in the last 30 days as of 22 Jan, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 5825. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- rainaon 15 Aug, 20175.0He knows how to do this job well and on time ... thanks for everythingshehnazon 6 Jul, 20175.0Saqib has helped me with my criminal session matter and also Domestic violence matter simultaneously. He did put all his efforts in my case and made get interim order. His hard working attitude and his knowledge has helped me tremendously.
I have over two years of experience in criminal law, civil law, arbitration and divorce matter. I tirelessly pursue tough cases and never back down from a challenge. I have represented government as well as private clients, individuals as well as companies and societies. I am enrolled and eligible to practice in bar council of Maharashtra and Goa.
- advocate aasma ms.qureshion 11 Apr, 20175.0U have been a gud advocate ever.working with u is an grt experience. Gud luck for further.,sayyed sibtaij rizvion 20 Mar, 20175.0Nice lawyer with a kind heart and has the ability to help the people
Advocate M. S. Shah has been giving complete legitimate administrations and answers for both people and business elements. He is a talented and experienced legal adviser, as well as law professional to represent in court and prepared to address his client's legitimate issues and give custom-made arrangements in an opportune and cost productive way. He is also a post-graduated legal consultant for Cyber laws.
- mukund bhideon 25 Jul, 20174.0I am very pleased with the consultations I have done with Adv.khembete with respect to my property matter.He is Good,Efficient and customer friendly. I recommend him for Advocacynikhil chhajedon 28 Aug, 20175.0Excellent support in explaining and sorting out case. I would recommend Harshavardhan to others .
Advocate Harshavardhan is specialized in all the legal matters. His goal is to provide the best legal and practical solutions to his Clients. The core practice areas include Commercial and Civil Litigation, Corporate and Business, Real Estate, Construction, Serious Personal Injury and Family Law. He is grounded in a commitment to excellence, preparation, integrity and reliability. He is dedicated to providing superior and distinctive services while building client relationships and achieving customer satisfaction.
- sushant singhon 14 Jul, 20175.0He's an amazing lawyer. He's very supportive and friendly towards the client. I got to know about him through UrbanClap. He understood the case easily and there were no hassles in the execution. He's very professional with his work. He's an experienced advocate. I would love to recommend his legal services.jiya mathuron 14 Jul, 20175.0I'm glad I hired him as my lawyer through UrbanClap. He understood my case pretty well. He helped me come up with solutions and gave me really good advice. I'll strongly recommend his legal service.
Introduction: I entered the legal field to pursue my childhood dream of becoming a lawyer, to seek justice for those who are deprived of the same because of economic, social and ignorance of law barricades. In the year 1998, I completed my law from Mumbai University and Diploma in Personnel Management from Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai- [M.S]. Today I have a full-fledge plush office, qualified & competent team, who can face any legal challenges. Believe that my education & life experience helps me to communicate better with my client’s as well aggressively defend them and seek justice. My knowledge, dedication & solid network makes me unmatched in my area of practice and the wise choice for my clients. In my long career, I have successfully represented many Individual as well as corporate clients on various complicated legal issues. I am the perfect combination of passion & profession, doing what I was meant to do. Experience: 18 Qualification: B.Com; LLB; DPM Gender: Male
- ratish nairon 11 Jan, 20185.0Rajiv is very through and is able to understand the problem. He was able to provide correct solution to problem under hand.prashanton 8 Jan, 20185.0I hired rajiv sing as a property lawyer.He si flawless in his work and is very knowledgable about things related to his professional. A very humble nad approachable man. he completely helped me in my work and a great professional. Reasonable pricing. Thumbs up for his work.
Advocate Rajiv Singh has been practicing and handling cases with a result oriented approach in various field of Law - Civil laws, Family laws, Criminal cases, matrimonial cases, Divorce cases and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. Advocate Rajiv Singh is also associated with Sr. Advocate Mr. Dilip A. Thorat & Mr. B. A. Singh.
- aditi sharmaon 5 Sep, 20175.0I am pleased with your firm’s service and everything has been answered in a timely manner. I appreciate having your firm handle my case; they have put my mind at ease. Ur firm has helped and supported us to settle our family disputes on personal level which usually no law firm does it. I am really very thankful to u once again . I would absolutely recommend your firm to family and friends. Aditi Sharma, Mumbaijyoti gujaranon 10 May, 20174.0Mr. Jairam is the legal consultant where I used to work. He would provide us with timely legal support and the best solutions to the queries put to him.
Lexim Associates is a full service law firm committed to proficient brilliance, personal and high quality support and effective solution oriented advocacy. Our approach is simple and direct with an uncompromising pursuit of resolution and results for our clients. Our client's success is eventually our own. The firm strives to maintain the highest standards of professional responsibility in all its engagements. The firm strongly believes in providing pro bono legal services and has committed firm
- amandeep singhon 2 Aug, 20175.0Knowledgeable, diligent and swift. Makes legal things understand easily. Good experiencemr.sreejiton 5 Jun, 20175.0I came to know about Pooja Agrawal Gupta through reference. I needed help with a family-related legal issue, so I hired her. It is all because of her understanding and decisive nature that the case has been settled now. I felt extremely guided by her during the hearing and appeal of the case. I recommended her to few of my colleagues also, and their reviews about her have been positive. Therefore I assure you that she will be able to provide you with full assistance in your case and lead to the best solution for your family.mr.sreejiton 5 Jun, 20175.0I came to know about Pooja Agrawal Gupta through reference. I needed help with a family-related legal issue, so I hired her. It is all because of her understanding and decisive nature that the case has been settled now. I felt extremely guided by her during the hearing and appeal of the case. I recommended her to few of my colleagues also, and their reviews about her have been positive. Therefore I assure you that she will be able to provide you with full assistance in your case and lead to the best solution for your family.
- charlotte dsouzaon 25 Aug, 20175.0We had a fruitful interaction with Kushal Mehta. His knowledge and expertise in real estate matters helped us gain a proper perspective to our situation. He answered all our queries and doubts patiently and to our satisfaction. We highly recommend Mr. Kushal to anyone needing legal help and advice.kajal gandhion 19 Aug, 20175.0Best things, good , excellent and satisfied
Advocate Kushal Mehta is a practicing lawyer and legal consultant at Bombay High Court. His area of expertise is in various areas of law such as Real Estate (All types of Documentation & Litigation), Start to end process of Redevelopment of old buildings, Trade Marks (Application & Follow ups), Cases related to Divorce & maintenance, Civil Law, Testamentary cases (Drafting of Will, Availing Probate, Succession Certificate & Letter of Administration from High Court), Cases under S.138 of NI Act (Dishonor of Cheque). He is an expert for drafting and vetting of all kinds of Complex Commercial Contracts (Memorandum of Understanding/Term Sheet, Share Purchase Agreement, Share subscription Agreement, Asset Acquisition Agreement, Joint Venture Agreement etc.). He has extensive experience in all commercial transactions and also possess ability to critically analyse the situation and act accordingly.
- aakashon 3 Dec, 20175.0Very thank you Urban Pro She is quick action, excel in work and result orientedabhayon 20 Sep, 20175.0She is nice and smartly complete his work Very good lawyer.abhayon 20 Sep, 20175.0She is nice and smartly complete his work Very good lawyer.
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Mumbai
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
While people focusing more on their career growth these days, a long term commitment in marriage is gradually taking a backseat. This lack of commitment and busy working lives are the major grounds divorce lawyers are filing petitions on. It is estimated that on an average 7500 cases are filed in Mumbai every year.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now