Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Kolkata
What service do you require?
- Hiring Guide
439 Divorce Lawyers in Kolkata
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 42 requests in Kolkata in the last 30 days as of 19 Feb, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 6665. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- shatabdi deb singhon 14 Feb, 20185.0Lawyer with a vision and knowledgeuma guptaon 14 Feb, 20185.0Wonderful person and have in depth knowledge of matrimonial law and laws regarding divorce.Patiently heard my problem and adviced me.I will fight my case under his guidance. Very much affordable in lieu of his professional services
Experience lawyer serving clients to their needs and satisfaction works all over India in various courts according to the needs of the client. have competence in the fields of law and served various client according to their need
- vivek mishraon 10 Dec, 20174.0I hired a lawyer for a purpose i cant disclose here something bit perosnal, but this person listen every need of yours very calmly and patiently and gives the best solution he charged me around 1000 per session my case is still not sorted out, Its an ongoing process, Although this person is very freindly and humble and clear everythign nicelyabantika bhattacharyaon 5 Sep, 20175.0Mr Subojit Ghosh ws strict professional and quite humble person. He provided me with good advices and was punctual on time . He charged me with Rs 3000/- which was quite fine as per other professional lawyers in the market. My purpose for which I hired was successfully solved and thankful to urbanclap for suggesting such professionals and thanks to the professional for his great advices.
Hi i m practising at Highcourt calcutta( bar association room no.12)for the last 13 years and worked with eminents lawyers of highcourt.i am also a member of howrah criminal court and also practise at alipore judges court and criminal court,sealdah court.also do matters in central administrative tribunal, city civil court and banksal court.My residence chamber is at 7, 33 netajinagar, 1st floor, flat no.2a,p.s. netaji nagar,kolkata-92 and my mobile nos are 9831327439 , 8902392590. i do all sorts of civil law cases and worked as an legal advisor in the field of real estate as well as corporate law.i also do criminal appeals and bail matters.any type of writ matters,municipality matters,panchayet matters,service matters(including central govt employees),education matters. Further i do all sorts of civil law cases ( including property related matters, searching and registration of properties, drafting of deeds, agreements etc., ejectment suits, partition suits, divorce matters, title suits), corporate law , working in the field of cryptocurrency and worked as an legal advisor in the field of real estate, aggrediation business( experienced in the field of drafting of any deeds, agreements, indentures) .i also do criminal appeals and bail matters. Avail my best legal services in Kolkata.
- Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700025, Indianayna das sarkaron 9 Sep, 20175.0Mita ji is a very good lawyer. She is very very informative and has good knowledge regarding the subject. She is caring for the clients. I m very much satisfied with her service. She charged me very nominally as well. 5/5 stars..mghosalon 8 Jan, 20185.0CA Mita Banerjee was good at her work regarding the consultancy. She had charged me aroud Rs.1000 for the service that she have given me. The final outcome was quite effective and appreciable. Happy with the service.
Advocate Mita Banerjee has an experience of about 10 years as a lawyer. She has good knowledge and experience of handling cases with concern to real estate, land & flat registration, property searching, mutation and conversion matters of land, family and civil and criminal matters. In the past, she has efficiently solved the problems of her clients and redressed their issues. If you are in need of any legal advice, you can contact my as I am one of the best lawyers in Kolkata.
- Chotto Chandpur, Kolkata, West Bengal, Indiaashok kumaron 13 Oct, 20175.0I had visited Advocate Ghosh to take suggestions on some land outside my state. My query was for a residential land but I was given information regarding agricultural land. So I could not deal with him for a long time. He charged me 500 for that which was okay, but he is not recommendable for land issues in West Bengal because, land systems are quite different in each state. He was not the man for my work!suparna paulon 15 Jan, 20185.0contacted urban clap for an lawyer , mr Samaresh Ghosh , wonderful lawyer had some land dispute he helped us to solve it and did a wonderful job and even told us what to do so ya satisfactory service fully satisfied
Advocate Samaresh Ghosh has an experience of about 7 years as a lawyer. He has good knowledge and experience of handling cases with concern to real estate law, land & flat registration, property searching, mutation and conversion matters of land, and civil law and criminal matters. In the past, he has efficiently solved the problems of his clients and redressed their issues. Avail his best legal services in Kolkata.
- s k sahooon 12 Feb, 20185.0Have a excellent in-depth knowledge in the matters he handles. Very bright at this young age. Highly recommended. A good human being; behave like a friend. Responsive; you can contact any time to discuss. He will give you time to discuss everything in detail. He will show you all the pros & cons of legal angles and suggest his best opinion. You will feel comfortable with him to discuss the whole legal problem. Not at all a money hungry lawyer; believes in providing best service to his clients to take out them from the problem ASAP.sancharini banerjeeon 6 Dec, 20175.0He is very skilled and helpfull person. Very easily reachable,when ever you need any suggestion he helps you. He has very good knowledge of Law. I can surely recommend him to others. I would like to give 9 out of 10 to his work. Earlier he charged Rs.2500 from me after that he charged according to the work...
Kuntal Ghoshal has been practicing as a lawyer for last 7 years. He is capable of solving any kind of legal dispute about Civil law, Criminal law, Consumer law, Real Estate law, Property registration or any Matrimonial matter according to the clients' convenience. He has experience in conducting extensive research, rendering advice & suggestion on issues of various laws and procedures. He is one of the best lawyers in Kolkata.
- simranon 22 Jun, 20175.0it was great experience... nice.. wonderfulvinayon 20 Jun, 20175.0Superb and dedicated service Friendly behaviour
I am practing in pure civil and family matters individually and my goals to provide full satisfaction to my clients with justice and also duty of good faith. I also do kinds of property matter eg. title suit ejecment suit and in family matter probate case succession matter maintenance matter.
- New Town, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156, Indiapamela chakrabortyon 6 Aug, 20175.0Tista as a lawyer - as my favourswation 23 Apr, 20175.0Tista Nandi is a very good lawyer. I am satisfied with the service received from her.
My first goal being a lawyer is to give quality legal services to my clients. A person takes the final resort of legal step when all other solutions seem blurred and so providing that person with a possible and as fastest as possible redressal is my objective. As a lawyer, any violation of legal rights causes me to take action, and that reflects in my work and my dedication towards my clients. Lastly, my motto has always been -- 'Let Justice be done'. Avail my best legal services in Kolkata.
- sonu aroraon 10 Sep, 20175.0very professional , understood my case and helped me a lot , i would rate him 5 out of five satisfied with the service as I have been married for 29 years. I have had many issues with my husband during my married life... domestic violence..extra marital affairs..money issues etc. I have 2 kids aged 24 and 18. Last year he subjected me and my kids to mental torture when he tried to hang himself... recently again a lot ofabuses.gouri agarwalon 29 Nov, 20175.0An extremely sensitive lawyer and understands the need of the customer very well. Not at all money minded in fact doesn't jump to conclusions and tries reconciliation first by counselling. A very good lawyer indeed.
I COULD PROVIDE A RESEARCHED DETAILED AND TRANSPARENT LEGAL HELP AND SERVICES AT THE MOST NOMINAL COSTS POSSIBLE. THE CHARGES FOR CONSULTATION COULD BE WAIVED OFF IN CASE THERE IS AN ASSIGNMENT LIMITING THE PRICES TO STATIONARY AND CLERKAGE.
- angad menonon 23 Sep, 20174.0I just talked to her and enquired for a few things. She was very informative and helpful too. Seems professional enough and knowledgeable as well but I didnt take any services from her as i decided to go in some different direction but my experience with URBANCLAP has been amazing. Thanks for the help. Satisfied!shrution 22 Sep, 20175.0She is not only a dedicated professional but also a very good human being. She and her team has provided me help in my legal issue not only professional but also mentally and in every possible way. So if you are looking for legal advice , and is totally stressed about it. The answer is right here.
I am an individual lawyer specializing in Consumer matters, Civil Dispute, Arbitration, and Writ matters. Other than that I do, testamentary matters matrimonial dispute matters, and selective criminal matters. My base is primarily in the High Court, however I also appear before the City Civil Court, Alipore Court, all Consumer Forums and Commissions, DRT, DRAT and NGT. I am a registered advocate on record with the High Court, Original Side. I am also doing mutation, registration and drafting of various deeds and agreements. If you are in need of any legal advice, you can contact my as I am one of the best lawyers in Kolkata.
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Kolkata
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Kolkata has always done well in adopting contemporary ideas towards career goals and lifestyle. This has also contributed to the main reasons behind the rising divorce numbers. Most of the couples filing for divorce are from the age group 29-35 years, with a marital span of less than three years, as cited by the best divorce lawyers in Kolkata.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now