Rat Control Services in Hyderabad
7 Rat Control in Hyderabad
- TerminatorZ Pest ControlJeedimetla, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Eden pest control servicesHyderabad
- Pest Control HouseGachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- OMEGA Pest ControlMadhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Sri Durga Pest ControlMalkajgiri, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Blueswan Cleaning SolutionMehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Thank u for your valuable services. Great t job!
I booked many of the cleaning services from different companies, but i was really not satisficed with those. During dussera i took service from blueswan, they was very excellent at their work / Proffessional Appearance. And they are giving service on effortable prices. I was really well satisfied with thr work done.
- Just FixMadhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Price is high side arroundRs.4500to5000 is reasonable.Service should include with in package at least Cleaning of Fridge which is a must.
technician was good and timings. could improve pricing a bit. felt it is a bit costly.
Related Rat Control Services
Customers in Hyderabad also booked
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if there are rats in my house?
Watch out for rat droppings, footprints, scratching tracks, damages, bitten clothes and papers, rub marks, and queer smells in attics, loose floorboards, etc.
- Is it necessary to get rid of rats?
Rats can cause damages to property, including furniture, wires, insulation, and pipelines. Rat droppings and urine are also infectious.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
All About Pest Control
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation has been struggling to curb rat infestation in the city. The hot and humid weather of Hyderabad makes the city an ideal breeding ground for scores of rats and mice, making lives difficult for its residents. From sewers and drainages, they might make their way to your home as well, and cause damages to your property and spread diseases-. In fact, if there are just a couple of rats at home, you might not even realize their existence, as they are active only in the night and mostly stay concealed. However, if you find droppings or half-eaten food in your kitchen, you have every reason to be worried. If the number is less, you could try setting up rat traps and luring them in, although it could be ineffective in the case of a severe infestation. Hence, UrbanClap’s pest control professionals are here to tackle this situation and help you get rid of these pests.
How it Works
UrbanClap is happy to bring to you various household services at the click of a button. Simply log on to our website or our mobile app and choose ‘Pest Control’ under ‘Home Cleaning and Repair’ option in the menu, or search for relevant options using the search bar. Just answer a couple of questions, so that we can offer you a package that suits your needs the best. Depending on your requirements, UrbanClap offers you disinfestation services at affordable prices, in addition to exciting discounts. Sit back and unwind, while our trained pest eradicators take care of your home’s disinfestation process.
Our professionals will provide adequate services, after inspecting the extent of infestation and spread. The time taken for the process would also vary accordingly, and with the number of rooms or built-up area of your home. It could also vary depending on the type of rat species. Generally, the rat extermination process comprises of – Baiting – Depending on the species and extent of infestation, the professional pest controllers would choose and apply one or more of baits, such as meal baits, pelleted baits, liquid baits, soft baits, etc. They could also use anticoagulants and non-anticoagulants. These toxic chemicals work by meddling with the ability of a rat’s blood to clot, or by disrupting the calcium level in its blood.
Glue boards – Without killing it, a rat can be made to stick on to a gluey surface, by luring it out for food.
1. UrbanClap guarantee: As our vendors use only approved chemicals and processes, you can be rest assured about the safety and security of your family and belongings.
2. Qualified expert pest eradicators: As we list only verified and expert professionals on our platform, they undoubtedly maintain quality in work and are trained to drive out all kinds of mice and rats.
3. Quick service: We understand how dangerous and risky rat and mouse infestation is. Therefore, we waste no time in providing you the services, whenever and wherever you require it. No effort shall be spared while catering to your needs.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now