Best Physiotherapists at Home in Hyderabad
What do you need the physiotherapist for?
984 Physiotherapists in Hyderabad
- Manikonda, Hyderabad, Telangana, Indiaghouse28 May, 20184.5Good service, expert advices are providedchandra sekhar reddy3 September, 20175.0Very energetic and enthusiastic and hardworking person. He and his team are really doing a great job. 5 out of 5
I have a quality experience as a physiotherapist in Hyderabad in different types of orthopedics cases like shoulder pain, neck pain, back pain, and other types of joint pain. I have with my physiotherapy treated many patients for pre & post operational rehabilitation like the total knee replacement. I also have experience of handling patients with spinal cord disorder & muscle injury also with the help of my expertise in physiotherapy. I have treated many patients with the cerebral palsy problem.
- Alwal Road, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad, Telangana, Indiakomala4 November, 20175.0Dr. Vidyasagar was a jovial doc I've ever seen, he gives complete info about the treatment, I suffered nerve twist since more than a week he relived me injust two days thank u so much doc..cvv kumar29 April, 20175.0Dr Vidyasagar is giving Physiotherapy to my wife Smt c v Vijayalaxmi. He has assessed the problem well then schedule the remedial therapy. On punctual treatment she is recovering on fast track. His approach to rehabilitation is commendable and can be recommended to any other needy person. C V V Kumar
As a physiotherapist in Hyderabad, Professional satisfaction is my motto. I did my post graduate diploma in hospital administration from Medvarsity Apollo hospitals and Optometry from Mamata medical college and provide the best physiotherapy and also provide home physiotherapy sessions
- 2-1-112/8/5, Road Number 5, BK Reddy Colony, Mamatha Nagar Colony, Nagole, Hyderabad, Telangana 500068, Indiamahesh26 April, 20185.0Excellent treatment... She alays treat the patients as her family persons.harish babu mudumba10 April, 20185.0She was very kind and the pain before she came was not tolerable but she explained everything and after the treatment it was very relaxed and good
As a physiotherapist, I have quality experience in handling patients with knee pains, neck pain stroke, neuro cases and physiotherapy rehabilitation. I believe in pain free treatment without any hassle. Customer satisfaction is my utmost priority.
- D.D.Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana, Indiasai sudha15 March, 20164.0Nice service and good care of patientsbharathi15 March, 20165.0I took my mother to Dr. Srujan, She felt relieved after the treatment.. now she is fine and doing her work on her own. Nice clinic ans a nice doctor.
With our best physiotherapy treatment in Hyderabad, we help to restore individuals daily activities when affected with some disability or injury or illness.Our team of physiotherapist give treatment to all ages managing their pain and discomfort. We provide the best physiotherapy treatment attention and care to every individual at our clinic and also at the patient's residence Home visits .
- Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana, Indiaparikshit8 January, 20185.0Had taken the services from sharath kumar as i hired him as a physio.He was very involved in the patient.The patient wa so happy with the services and i also.He was very talented and had a very good knowledge.I am happy with the service.priya13 October, 20175.0Sharath is very good physiotherapist. I wanted a professional physiotherapist for my child due to abnormal development, so i hired him. He is very understanding and is quite experienced in the field of physiotherapy. He analyzed the whole situation and then started the treatment. I wanted to know the process of treatment so he explained me in detail about that. He is regular and punctual to the sessions and I can see how hard working he is, as a professional. He is charging me 400 per session, which is quite reasonable. Overall a nice experience with him. Good work!
I am a certified, skilled and an experienced physiotherapist having an experience of providing efficient and effective solutions to my clients and help them overcome their health related issues. I deeply analyse the issue and prescribe the necessary. I ensure that my clients are content with the quality service I provide and are benefited out of it.
- Hyderabadsuresh18 December, 20155.0Good physiotherapist well experience got the best treatment .sloka s18 December, 20155.0Superb service i really appreciate Dr.Sirish
Gender Male Professional Experience as a Physiotherapist in Hyderabad of 7 Years Qualifications Bachelors In Physiotherapy Specialization Physical therapy Neurological physiotherapy Orthopaedic physiotherapy Physiotherapy for adults Pediatric physiotherapy Hospitals Served Star Hospital
- Hyderabaddeepika3 October, 20175.0Excellent Physiotherapist ... best for orthopedics pain ...sneha agarwal15 September, 20175.0A good physiotherapist who treat his patients calmly and make them recover soon with his vast experience and knowledge in the field of physiotherapy.
I am an expert physiotherapist in Hyderabad, when it comes to the field of joint pain, body pain, orthopaedics and sports injuries. I respect the needs and the problems of customers and always aim to provide the most effective and efficient physiotherapy solutions for a prompt response. I believe in 101% customer satisfaction when it comes to giving them the best physiotherapy treatment.
- Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, Indiaprasad20 May, 20175.0I hired Mr Harsha as a physiotherapist for one year now. His sessions are for one hour daily. He is very punctual and professional, as it is my first experience with a physio, I really liked him as a person, he is very patient and cooperative. I would like to recommend him further.victoria kakumanu20 May, 20175.0committed and skilled doctor,takes good care of his patients.
I am a chartered Neuro Physiotherapist in Hyderabad and I am an aspiring team worker, hard working and dedicated professional physiotherapist who wants to meet the challenges posted in Physiotherapy field and to offer quality service to patients and to make each and every individual fit and healthy with my expertise in physiotherapy.
- Hyderabadasad khan26 October, 20175.0I've been very happy with my experience with Mr. Aleem Physio. He have been very engaged with my Dad care, have always explained very clearly what the problems I'm experiencing are, and why, and I have seen marked improvement over time by time following their advice.Good Serviceasad khan26 October, 20175.0I've been very happy with my experience with Mr. Aleem Physio. He have been very engaged with my Dad care, have always explained very clearly what the problems I'm experiencing are, and why, and I have seen marked improvement over time by time following their advice.Good Service
As an amazing physiotherapist in Hyderabad, I have almost 7 years of experience of physiotherapy which helped in getting that much of exposure that now I can treat my patient facing any kind of issue. I first understand the physiotherapy requirement of my patient and then try to deliver the physiotherapy services as per their need.
- Hyderabadsrilatha26 February, 20174.0Dr vijaya krishna is very friendly and cooperative doctor . He understands patience problem very well and treats them in a good manner ..swetha22 February, 20175.0Execellent physio therapist.he is punctual and highly satisfied with his treatment . I AM able to walk after knee replacement. thank you..
Iam a Certified Manual Therapsit and expert in all ortho conditions like post operative rehabilitation knee replacement and hip replacement , treatment, post treatment, knee pain, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, shoulder pain frozen shoulder . I can also see neurological conditions like cerebral palsy, paralysis, Parkinsonism, cardio related problems and elderly people
You may also like
Popular services near you
What do you need the physiotherapist for?
Top Recent Customer Reviews of Physiotherapists in Hyderabad
- phani gurram hired ramarajuon 31 May, 20185.0
Very good. Gives straight solution to the problem. Have good knowledge.
- s patell hired dr. k.prashanthon 29 May, 20185.0
Very dedicated and patient. Thankful to him for doing an excellent work.
- hyndavi hired dr. rajesh kumaron 29 May, 20185.0
I have seen such a wonderful dedicated and challenging physiotherapist who takes over the challenges and beatsup to his best..... Good work. read more
- monami paul hired dr swathion 29 May, 20185.0
Very good and caring
- shaggy hired dr swathion 29 May, 20185.0
Excellent person and does great treatment.
- ananth hired dr lavudya ravion 25 May, 20185.0
If you are looking for physio services at home, go for Ravi. He is always on time and friendly. Very happy with his services.
Recent Projects of Physiotherapists in Hyderabad
Santhi Nagar, Chanda Nagar, Hyderabad, TelanganaCustomer
P. MaheshBooked on 24 June, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
NoSee full request
Sainikpuri X Road - Vayupuri Road, Ambedkar Nagar, Madhura Nagar, Dr AS Rao Nagar, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, IndiaCustomer
haritaBooked on 24 June, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
Muscle Pain (Neck, Back, Hips,etc)Physiotherapy prescribed
NoSee full request
Madhapur Petrol Bunk, Phase 2, Kavuri Hills, Madhapur, Hyderabad, TelanganaCustomer
N. BHBooked on 24 June, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
Muscle Pain (Neck, Back, Hips,etc)Physiotherapy prescribed
NoSee full request
Ramnas Pura HyderabadCustomer
W. QureshiBooked on 24 June, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
Neurological issue (Parkinson's,Stroke etc )Physiotherapy prescribed
YesSee full request
Aparna Towers, Hanuman Nagar, Kothaguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, IndiaCustomer
A. lahiryBooked on 24 June, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
Muscle Pain (Neck, Back, Hips,etc)Physiotherapy prescribed
NoSee full request
R. M. GBooked on 24 June, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
Muscle Pain (Neck, Back, Hips,etc)Physiotherapy prescribed
NoSee full request
Kukatpally, Hyderabad, TelanganaCustomer
M. ReddyBooked on 24 June, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
Post Surgical RehabPatient's Gender
Female PatientSee full request
Noorkhan Bazaar, Malakpet, Hyderabad, TelanganaCustomer
SaminaBooked on 23 June, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
YesSee full request
New Maruthi Nagar, Kothapet, Hyderabad, Telangana, IndiaCustomer
P. GAJAPAGABooked on 23 June, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
YesSee full request
RamaBooked on 23 June, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
Joint Pain ( Knee,Shoulder etc)Physiotherapy prescribed
YesSee full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Physiotherapists at Home.
Hiring Guide for Physiotherapists
Physiotherapy at Home in Hyderabad
People often experience pain and uneasiness while moving or doing any kind of activity. In such situations physiotherapist play an important role. So what do we understand by the term physiotherapy or what do physiotherapist do to help us get relieved from such unbearable pain. Physiotherapy or physical therapy is basically the use of routine exercises, some physical movements, some kind of electric stimulation or mechanical forces in order to recover and repair from physical problems or some kind of injuries or is a person is facing some kind of issues related to mobility and functions. These kind of physical therapy is normally performed by the certified professionals who are known as Physiotherapists. A patient has to go under different methodological steps of treatment. These various stages of treatment are as follows:
- Examination: This is the first stage of the treatment and is done mainly to check the physical status and general health. This test can be performed by either a patient’s Primary Care Provider or by a physical examiner.
- Diagnosis: This is the second stage wherein the analysis of the report of physical examination is done and it is elaborated into data which can be readable and easily understood by everyone.
- Prognosis: This is another stage wherein the therapist discusses with the patient about their physical and medical condition. The therapists also predicts the probable outcome of the treatment.
- Physical Intervention: This is the stage wherein the actual treatment or therapy is provided to the patient.
Physical Therapy does not only mean providing clinical treatment but it can also be carried out in the form of consultation, education, research, administration etc. The main aim or goal of physiotherapy is recovery, rehabilitation, Injury Prevention and health promotion. The main aim of physiotherapy is to understand the patient’s lifestyle and give a holistic treatment solution that patients can easily in-corporate in their life styles.
Types of Physiotherapy treatments:
After the patient has gone through a diagnosis and a prognosis then he or she may be referred to a physiotherapist professional or even a patient can consult some physiotherapist who are practicing. These therapist can provide necessary assistance to treat the patience for their injuries and problems. Different kinds of injury needs to be treated differently and with appropriate physical therapy. These type of treatment requires professional level of specialization in a particular field. Physical Therapy is a vast subject and each treatment is applicable to a specific field so a patient need to consult with the relevant physiotherapist or physical therapist. As the main aim of these physical therapist is to rehabilitate a patient from their injuries or trauma in the shortest period possible so a patient needs to have a very clear understanding of what they require and the treatment they need to go through. Currently the physiotherapist services available in Hyderabad city are of following types:
- Cardiorespiratory: This is a type of treatment which mainly deals with issues related to heart and lungs. This type of therapy is a combination of supportive treatment along with prevention of further injuries post-surgery. This treatment also deals with helping a patient body to regain its normal activities and functions after a cardiac or pulmonary surgery has taken place. For example if a patient has gone through coronary bypass surgery then the cardio therapist will mainly focus on bringing a patient’s body back to their original strength and stamina there by performing the normal functions of the heart. We can quote another example of a patient who is suffering with cystic fibrosis of the lungs. So in this case a chest physiotherapist will use his mechanical hand motions everyday on the chest. This is a form of percussion which helps to drive the sputum out of the air cavity and increase expectoration. Patients who are suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, heart attacks or pulmonary disorders are the ones who are benefited from this kind of cardiopulmonary therapy sessions.
- Age related problems: The age related problems are known as geriatric physiotherapy in medical science. This is mainly used to treat problems which a patient starts to face when they grow old in age. These are quiet a vast field of physiotherapy treatments and they usually covers various problems which people face as they grow old. Geriatric physiotherapists usually treat old age issues but they do not deal with Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, arthritis, hip and joint replacement, balance disorders and incontinence.
- Neurological: This type of treatment is usually given to patients who suffers from neurological disease or disorder and this type of therapist are known as neuro physiotherapist or neurological rehabilitation. The patients with this kind of disorders face difficulties with impairments in vision, balance and daily movement, muscular and functional independence. This treatment or therapy requires special skills and trainings to treat disorders like Alzheimer’s to Parkinson’s disease and some injuries like brain to spinal cord injuries or from cerebral to facial palsy to chronic back pain.
- Orthopedic: Orthopedic physiotherapist mainly deals with disorders and injuries related to muscular and skeletal systems. Orthopedic treatment also includes rehabilitation after orthopedic surgeries. This is a type of therapy which deals with deformities like scoliosis, acute trauma like strains and sprains, sports injuries, fractures, spinal conditions, amputations, arthritis, neck and back pain, injuries related to insidious onset like tendinopathy and bursitis etc. Mobilization techniques are used for joints and spines, electrical stimulations, therapeutic exercises, dry needling, hot or cold packs, and muscle re-training or re-education constitute treatment solutions to all the problems related to orthopedics.
- Integumentary: These kind of diseases are related to skin and all the organs underlying it. Some of the issues may be skin wounds, burn injuries. The main focus lies on reducing swelling areas and removing of burnt and contaminated skin parts. The treatment and services offered by physiotherapist are very much similar to those type of treatment provided by doctors and nurses in hospitals. Physiotherapists usually utilize surgical instruments, compressor bandages, wound irrigators, dressings, splinting, edema control, topical agents and even some exercises.
- Sports and Athletics: In this case the physiotherapists mainly focuses on the well-being and care of the athletes and sports person, encompassing management of athletic injuries. Fully Professional or semi-professional or recreational physiotherapists cater to these categories of injuries. Some of the categories of injuries are as follows: 1. Acute Care: This type of care deals with the examination of an injury of the patient and its assessment. 2. Treatment: These are some of the treatment techniques used by physiotherapists and these treatments are accompanied by specialist advice and activities which encourage healing. 3. Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation is a process which deals with gradually bringing the patient in actions and enable the patient to fully return to normalcy. 4. Prevention: This is a type of treatment where the assessment of patient’s movements are done by identification of direct or indirect injury precursors. 5. Education: In this treatment the knowledge is imparted to individuals or teams or club members to assist in management and prevention of injuries. 6. There are also athletic physiotherapists who are certified with their specialization in sports therapy through registrations in national organizations.
- Pediatrics: This type of physical therapists deals with all the age group starting from infants to adults. This therapy starts with diagnosis, management and treatment of their patient irrespective of age groups. It focuses on early detection of health problems and disorders in the patient with diseases like acquired genetic, neuromuscular, congenital diseases or disorders, skeletal diseases. The type of treatments which are carried out under this field include coordination, strengthening and improving balance, sensory and cognitive processing or integration, general or fine motor skills, body endurance and strength.
- Women’s health: This is a type of therapy which focuses on women’s health with respect to the reproductive system, child birth or post-partum support. The different kinds of problems which the women usually face in these periods include pelvic muscle pain, problems related to periods during pre-natal and post-partum, lymphedema, osteoporosis, urinary incontinence and sometimes even pelvic floor dysfunction. Sometimes these kind of therapies are performed to increase the chance of conception in women.
- Back Pain: It has scientifically been proved that sessions in physical therapy can actually lessen the pain and help in improving conditions of injury and impaired functions. Back pain treatment usually works on removing or reducing the pain and dealing with ways to prevent the risk of further pains or injuries by strengthening the muscles. Although this kind of treatment may vary from one physical therapist to another still the main focus is on removal of pain by getting rid of inflammation, cause and swelling.
- Community: This kind of treatment is based on the rehabilitation process. It deals with rehabilitating disabled conditions through community education, passing on knowledge and some of the basic skills to the management for the treatment of acute and chronic disabilities and diseases. Physiotherapist who are mainly concerned with socially promoting these concept of community health and healthy living take part in this kind of activity.
Physiotherapists adopt various means and methods to treat the patient in order to cure them from illness. Physiotherapists use various techniques depending upon the nature and type of injury or problem the patient is facing. Some of them are as follows:
- Mechanical or Manual Intervention: Manual intervention or externally induced physical movements will help to relax tight muscles, improve blood circulation, relax muscle spasms, and even drain out fluids from the swellings. These type of physical movements are mainly induced on soft tissues and moving joints for treatment.
- Electrical Stimulation: Electrical Stimulation therapy is mainly used to suppress or block pain signals from reaching to brain. In this type of therapy stimulation of nerves with the help of small electric currents can help to reduce pain of the affected areas.
- Demonstration: These type of therapy mainly deals with teaching or educating the patients about correct movement and the further risk involved if the patient suffers injuries in future. It also heals the patient in the minimum amount of time.
- Device Provision: This is a therapy which is related to the use of equipment and devices for the purpose of support, assistance and protection. In this therapy the devices used are prescribed by the practitioner and then this is followed by fabrication and application on the patient’s body.
- Functional Examination: This method mainly deals with the ground work like assessment of patient’s physical abilities and conditions.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is similar to providing stimulation by electric nerve. This method mainly uses needles to stimulate the patient’s nerve. This therapy helps in dulling out pain, helps to regulate body functionality, release and relax tight muscles, and also gives boost to the patient’s immune system.
Sickness, illness, injury and physical damage are a part and parcel of human lives. When a person will face these kind of instances no one is aware of it but when it comes we should be ready to fight back and start to live our life normal. Medications will be effective but they will be a short term treatments to pain and injuries. For the treatment to be effective for long term, patients have to be managed, treated and guided about the benefits of physiotherapy. The benefits and importance of physical therapy does not end at diagnosis or treatment. It also deals with prevention of further injuries of similar kind. Physical therapy mainly works at reconditioning or re-educating the body, muscles and bones to its original form. Some of the instances when a patient is require to visit a physiotherapist are summarized as below:
- Sports Injuries: Athletics and Sports person have to remain fit and have an attitude of never die spirit even when faced with heavy challenges. So if these people face any injuries then that pose a threat to their careers and it will be a major life turning event for them. Hence people in these professions have to always seek help from physiotherapists and recover fast and be healthy. Certified Physical therapists or trainers can help relax and rejuvenate the muscles and bones which will people in these profession to improve their mobility, their performance and efficiency of movement. These physical therapist also provides consultation and guide them on correct form of movement. Physiotherapists are jewels to athletes hence sports person depends on these people to large extent as they can’t risk themselves for further injuries.
- Chronic Pain: Pains when not taken care of are really a disturbing phase of anyone’s life. Sometimes people just avoid it and carry on their daily activities and if it aggravates little bit then they opt for a medicine. But this is not the right solution for these kind of problems and later the problem would become more dangerous and unbearable. So one should not ignore these kind of problems or should not only depend on pharmaceutical solutions rather take an appointments with physiotherapist and take proper guidance. These physical therapists provide physiotherapy exercises which provides long term relief to most of the stubborn issues.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a phase in which a women body goes through drastic changes right from the beginning till the delivery has taken place. Pregnancy results in complete alteration of the body posture of the women along with the total weight of the developing baby the mother’s womb and the body. Pregnancy brings with it emotional instability, problems due to extra weight, post-partum depression in lot of females so a physiotherapy is the best solution to overcome these problems. Another advantage of physiotherapy treatment is that the mother do not have to consume medicine for getting relieved from any kind of problems related to pregnancy.
- Weight Management: Everyone and anyone worries about their weight and shape of their body as it is the first impression that we can cast on anyone about ourselves. There are many who usually opt for rigorous workout sessions or go on crash diet or go for long distance run and walk in order to maintain their weight. But then a simple sessions of physical therapy can work on the muscles and help them relax more than tedious sessions of exercise and workouts. There are other benefits also along with weight management if we take physiotherapy sessions. This kind of therapy helps in digestion, thereby it allows in better assimilation of the food consumed and hence minimize the storage of fat on the body.
- Pelvic Floor Disorders: Women who undergo some abdominal surgeries or surgeries like hysterectomy i.e. surgical removal of uterus usually suffer from Pelvic Floor Disorders. Pelvic Floor Disorders can also occur to women after child birth. If a women is suffering from such disorders then they usually face problem with bowel and urinary inconsistencies which are actually very discomforting. So physiotherapy may be the best option in order to deal with this kind of situation as this solution proves to be best along with long term health benefit.
- Pre and Post Surgery: In order to have an efficient and fast recovery of the patient’s health, preparation of the patient’s body is very much required. Going through certain physiotherapy exercises can actually be beneficial for a patient to make a fast recovery. Another advantage of these sessions would be that a patient can avoid consuming very heavy doses of medicines for recovery.
- Treatment of issues related to bones: Nowadays people have to sit long hours in front of computers or desktops while working. Little we realize that this can actually have a very harmful effect on our health. There can be some health issues like arthritis, musculoskeletal pain, rheumatoid arthritis or some other conditions similar to hyperthyroidism. These kind of health issues not only affect adults but also the younger generations get affected.
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep Apnea is the difficulty in breathing which is characterized by some pauses while breathing and this may be accompanied by loud snores. So Sleep Apnea can actually be very disturbing for you or your sleeping partner. While some people may not find it dangerous but it can actually hamper a person health and quality of life as in sleep apnea a person’s brain is deprived of oxygen which does not happen during normal breathing. Physiotherapy sessions can help in clearing the blocked nasal passage thereby providing relaxation to the whole body. This treatment also works well with some other pulmonary problems like asthma.
- Accidental Injuries: There are some injuries which can happen due to some serious accidents and these accidents can result in damage or broken bones due to which a patient can feel hindrance in their day to day activities. Physical Therapy is one of the best solution to this kind of issues as they provide better results in minimum times.
- Rehabilitation: Rehabilitation is a natural process to recovery from disease, injury, trauma or damage for a long lasting result. Physical Therapy provides one of the fastest ways of healing or recovery. Physiotherapy treatments also deals with some of the serious diseases and ill health conditions. Another most important advantage would be that it is not only inexpensive but also do not have any side effects.
Nowadays people find it challenging in case if they have to travel out for any purpose so attending regular sessions of physiotherapy treatment even at the nearest physiotherapy clinics can be a headache to achieve. So more and more people are demanding these sessions at home as they have no better alternative compared to physical treatment. Some of the advantages of having physiotherapy sessions at home are as follows:
- Customized Care: Physiotherapy service at home is one of the best choice for a patient as they do not have to commute and hence they can save time and utilize it to take care of themselves. Sessions at home offers great personal care as well as patient can customized it as per their choice. It’s a great personal care because it is an easy way to describe the working conditions of our chair and table and the daily activity we do at home which is actually contributing to our back pain. If the session is at home we can show and explain our physiotherapist the actual challenges we are facing and together we can work out the best exercise and therapy for ourselves.
- Saves travelling time: Hiring a physiotherapist at home not only offers us a customized care but it also saves travelling time for the patient. Usually a person spends an hour or two while travelling to and fro so having the session at home can actually save time and this time can be devoted to some other valuable tasks.
- Comfort Level: Anyone and everyone finds their comfort zone at their own home. So if given a choice of having physio therapy sessions at home can be very advantageous. A patient can opt for lying around and relaxing at home while going through the treatment process.
- Support from family members: If a patient has support from their family members then the chance for recovery is fast as a patient finds himself or herself at mental peace if their family members are present.
Nowadays there are ample of options available with us if we want to hire physiotherapists. We can look for some good professional therapists either online or offline. Online we have various sites like UrbanClap, HouseJoy, etc. which offers us this option. Among these UrbanClap is quiet popular for availing these services. Let us see why people rely on Urban Clap:
- Certified and Experienced Professionals: A good physiotherapists are the ones who are trained and certified as well as holding good amount of experience in their work. They should have expertise in handling critical cases and UC helps in hiring such professionals as they do some background checks of these physiotherapists before posting their profiles online.
- Budget Friendly Service: UC offers you service in various ranges. If someone is looking for just basic sessions then they can go ahead and hire professionals with minimum 2 years of experience which would not be too hard on pockets. So along with variety of services we also have various choices in terms of prices.
- Specialized Physiotherapists: UrbanClap offers you a choice of some of the specialized physiotherapists who are trained in dealing with some specific cases. There are patients who require specified treatments with some specific issues like muscle pain, neck pain, neurology, joint pain, post-surgery etc. So again people have ample options when they go to explore such services.
- Availability as per your convenience: UC also provides the facility of professional physiotherapists who are available at your own convenience i.e. at a location quiet close to your home. There are times people do not have much time to commute so when one gets a service close to their premises then nothing like that. There are also professionals who are ready to give customized service to their customers. So availing and hiring these physical therapist from UC is quiet an advantageous.
Though we can avail these services from various online sites and offline clinics, still people prefer to hire these professionals from UC. Hiring Physiotherapist from UC is quiet easy and convenient process. The process of hiring these professionals from UC are summarized as follows:
- Requirements: First you need to log into UrbanClap website, then apply the filter for city “Hyderabad”. Once you have selected Hyderabad then search for Physiotherapists in your city. Fill up the form wherein you have to specify your requirement. Clearly mention the reason why you are looking for a physical therapist.
- Personal Information: Provide your complete details mentioning the disease or surgery you have gone through. Explain clearly your problems like if any neck pain, or muscle pain or back pain etc. For example if a patient is having “Joint Pain” problem he or she should completely and clearly explain what kind of problem is he suffering from? Since how long he or she is facing such kind of problems and if he or she has ever had any historical health issues. Provide your contact details and your address.
- Charges: After you have posted your requirement decide of the fees part. Select basic if you want a less experienced physiotherapist and you want sessions on some basic exercise. Select the slab in the fees section you are ready to pay for the service.
- Contact details: Once you have decided on the above factors then post your requirements. Once your requirements appear online you would receive quotation from different physiotherapists with their contact details.
- Demo: When you have finalized everything and discussed with the physiotherapists about your requirement and issues, you can request them for a demo session. There are some demo sessions which are free and there are some for which the physiotherapists charge. Have a discussion and avail there demo session.
- Decision: Once you have had face to face meetings and have availed their demo session you can discuss with them regarding the charges. If you are fine with everything you can go ahead and hire that physiotherapist.
- Thus this article talks about the situations and problems a person can face or come across in life wherein they may require the help of physiotherapists along with medication for long term benefits. After going through this article we are able to understand the profession and importance of physiotherapist in our life.
Are you a Physiotherapy at Home looking for customers ?join now