Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Secunderabad
What service do you require?
- Hiring Guide
263 Divorce Lawyers in Secunderabad
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 48 requests in Secunderabad in the last 30 days as of 18 Mar, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 6555. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- rakeshon 23 Jan, 20185.0Har Rachan Kaur is good lawyer i am looking for one of my personal issue.I have told him about my issues she is going to solve it as soon as it is possible. She is very nice and kind to his client .A good knowledge of person and society she is having.Her predictions were very clear to his clients.Charges are moderate no issue with that.gopinathon 18 Sep, 20175.0The professional was really good in giving the service and had proper knowledge of his work. He was very understanding of my requirements and was definitely sensible towards the problem on what we were dealing with. Im definitely satisfied with the service
Advocate Har Rachan Kaur is the Legal Head at Global Electronics. She practices independently and assists a senior lawyer presently. She has handled over 1000 cases in the past nine years and was part of the team involved in dealing with the Satyam Scam case. She specializes in Divorce Matters, Criminal Bails, and Company Winding Up. She is also a part of the Telangana High Court Advocates' Association. Professional Experience 9 Years Specialisation Civil Law Corporate Law Criminal Law. She is one of the best lawyers in Hyderabad.
- Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, Indiasriramon 24 Jan, 20185.0V v good service and advise.ravali sreepadaon 10 Dec, 20175.0am very happy with the service I received from attorney Mr.Murali Mohan. This was my first time dealing with the legal system and i did not know what to do or where to turn. My fears were put to rest when we found Mr. Murali . He explained everything that was going to happen and was always responsive to my questions and concerns. He took the time to explain options so i could weigh the pros and cons of each and come to a conclusion together.
S.C.Murali Mohan Rao advises and deals in all aspects of family matters, corporate law, criminal law, civil law, cheque bounce matters, etc. S.C.Murali Mohan Rao is double post graduate from Osmania University in M.Com. and LL.M., started practice as junior in 2004 and now Managing Abhaya Legal Services.
- chandrashekharon 10 Mar, 20185.0Excellentsanjayrajon 3 Mar, 20175.0I took services from Manav Gecil Thomas for a legal matter that was personal and he was excellent in his job. He helped me out throughout the process and made sure I lagged nowhere. He was always on time and very coordinated and proactive throughout the entire process. I would like to recommend him to all, and I am very happy with his service.
I am a litigator dealing with civil and criminal cases at the High Court as well as the Lower Courts. I am currently working at my father's firm, Thomas George & Associates, which has been in existence for the past 18 years. I had the privilege to intern with top notch Lawyers like Padmanabha Reddy, S Niranjan Reddy. I interned at the Supreme Court with Senior Counsel of the Supreme Court Basant and I had the honour to also work with Supreme Court Justice Kurian Joseph. Now I am a Partner at Thomas George and Associates.
- prerna mokhaon 11 Dec, 20175.0Good & efficient. Rajan understood the matter and the requirements well. The flexibility and easy of business was a plus for me as all communication was on mail.saka nishanth vishnuon 25 Sep, 20175.0Mr Rajan was really helpful. He was patient, well-informed and, most importantly, had pragmatic/practical suggestions. A true professional.
I aim to provide peace of mind and completely unbiased and professional legal advice. I am relief oriented and not process oriented. My goal is to help you understand what your remedies are under the law and how it can be achieved with the minimum hindrance to your professional and social life. Consultation charges are kept to a minimum and my office is located on Road No. 2, Banjara Hills.
- Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Indiaansaron 4 Oct, 20165.0I got to the right place at the right time, advice of Adv.Nehemiah and immediate action is such a stress relief.stevensonon 27 Sep, 20165.0Nehemiah is brilliant. He was right on top of everything by delivering what he promised. I couldn't thank him enough. I highly recommend Nehemiah!
Nehemiah Dayakar Peddelli' runs own legal law firm in collaboration with quality legal advisors, earlier has been working under the guidance of senior counsel in District Courts. All the cases are given equal importance and his legal services are based on coordination with the panel of legal experts who are experienced law professionals lawyers. Uses advance legal softwares and literature for reference and R&D. We ensure best legal services in Hyderabad.
- hanmonthrao panthulu kanjarlaon 22 Dec, 20155.0He is very intelligent and knowledgeable person. His way of counselling is very appreciable. Thanking you sir.AboutMr. Harsh Vardhan is a counsel practicing corporate and civil laws. He regularly appears before various courts in India and other judicial bodies. He also advises corporates on restructuring, winding up, recovery etc. He is a responsive and proactive lawyer providing cutting edge solutions.show more
Mr. Harsh Vardhan is a counsel practicing corporate and civil laws. He regularly appears before various courts in India and other judicial bodies. He also advises corporates on restructuring, winding up, recovery etc. He is a responsive and proactive lawyer providing cutting edge solutions.
- Hyderabadkiran chandion 15 Jan, 20185.0Very Intelligent, Honest,Efficient and Friendly lawyer.Whenever i need him he's there to give his services....an Excellent person...farhanaon 25 Dec, 20165.0The best Lawyer i have met ever and more importantly The Best Human being, dignified, well mannered, very confident, responsible, trust worthy and supportive.
Hello This is Anoop Thakur I have started this associates in the year 2014 and was working since past 4 years. My associates deal with all kind of matters like civil cases, criminal cases, family cases, corporate matters, Banking cases, Agreement work, registration work, Cheque bounce cases, company matters, all kind of Deeds, etc dealing with all types of matters. our policy is to keep client happy and update regularly. All necessary steps towards clients from our side and with smiling service. my number contact anytime 9030685181 Thank you
- anand agarwalon 20 Jun, 20175.0All under one best legal servicesswetha yadavon 9 May, 20174.0Strongly recommend for any legal issues
Mr Daljith Singh deals with all type of cases such as civil case, criminal defence related cases, matrimonial related matter including divorce cases, bank related issues, contracts along with all type agreements, registration of properties. He also deals with different police stations all over Hyderabad. He is comfortable to travel to the other states for some cases as well. Professional Experience: 10 Years Specialisation: -Civil Lawyer -Criminal Defence Lawyer -Corporate Lawyer -Divorce Lawyer Place of Practice: -High Court -Tribunals and Appellate Boards -District and Session Courts -Consumer Courts Qualification: L.L.B: Pendekanti Law College, 2006 Enrollment: Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh, 2006 Availability: Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001, Indiabsjrangon 31 Jul, 20175.0Genuine.reliable and economical advocate in Hyderabad Secunderabad.ashok tanejaon 29 Jul, 20175.0He is very friendly understand the importance of time and followup the cases regularly and keeps the client updated after every hearing He has won 3 cases for me and I will definitely recommend him if any body require legal consultation in my circle
I am an experienced lawyer in Hyderabad with a vast knowledge in most of the legal matters. I am committed and a passionate lawyer. I love to win for my clients. Till date I have served a lot of clients and got a very good response from them because of the legal services that I have provided. I guarantee to continue in the same manner.
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Secunderabad
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
With increasing independence and improved social acceptance of divorces, mutual separation is becoming catching on amongst people of Hyderabad. Mutual divorces are the major petitions filed at the family courts as confirmed by the best divorce lawyers in Hyderabad.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now