Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Secunderabad
What is your gender?
What to expect from a Divorce Lawyer
- Qualified and reputed professionals
- Professional guidance and assistance
- Timely resolution of issue
- Best in class service
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
98 Divorce Lawyers in Secunderabad
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
Recent bookings of Divorce Lawyers in Secunderabad
- Gachibowli Hyderabad5.0
Sandip M Chauhan
Male, Hinduism, Hinduism
Murali is very prompt. He is helping us resolving the case. He do...read morereviewed on January 20, 2017
- Old Bowenpally, Secunderabad, Telangana, India5.0
Old Bowenpally, Secunderabad, Telangana, India, Female, Yes
I would have no hesitation in recommending Har Rachan Kaur for le...read morereviewed on September 23, 2016
- 1-110/3, Raghavendra Colony, Kondapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500084, India4.0
>10 Lacs, Salary, No, I did not change my job
he was knowledgeable to handle the filing case i requested. Thank...read morereviewed on July 18, 2017
- Malkajgiri, Secunderabad, Telangana, India5.0
Rs. As per requirements and rate card
Adult, Reissue/Correction in Passport, Rs 2000 Normal (20-30 days, post appointment date)
Good and excellentreviewed on July 18, 2017
Its has been a awesome experience talking to the lady..because as an individual it is required for anyone to understand our problems and show concern towar...read more
Excellent advocate, was very useful in solving my case. He has passion for his work n clients, highly professional. I would happily recommend his services ...read more
The service is very good & excellent. My Lawyer provides me feedback of date-to-date case hearings. He has good Communication, Quality of Service, Responsi...read more
sushil kumarused DivorcelawyersRATED:5.0
Mr Bose is professional and has handle my issues with atmost care and has given me good guidance. He is honest and help to resolve the case with out looki...read more
dr vignanused DivorcelawyersRATED:5.0
Pasha helped us to write the whole legal terms for our company. He did a great job and completed the task quickly. Everyone should hire him for the excel...read more
Hiring Guide for a Divorce Lawyer
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Scenario in Hyderabad
With increasing independence and improved social acceptance of divorces, mutual separation is becoming catching on amongst people of Hyderabad. Mutual divorces are the major petitions filed at the family courts as confirmed by the best divorce lawyers in Hyderabad.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
- Divorce Lawyers in Shivaji Nagar
- Divorce Lawyers in West Marredpally
- Divorce Lawyers in Ramgopalpet
- Divorce Lawyers in East Marredpally
- Divorce Lawyers in Karkhana
- Chartered Accountants for Tax Registration in Secunderabad
- Logo Designers in Secunderabad
- Chartered Accountants for Small Businesses in Secunderabad
- CCTV Camera Installation in Secunderabad
- Astrologers in Secunderabad