Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Hyderabad
What service do you require?
- Hiring Guide
466 Divorce Lawyers in Hyderabad
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 47 requests in Hyderabad in the last 30 days as of 17 Mar, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 6444. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- rakeshon 23 Jan, 20185.0Har Rachan Kaur is good lawyer i am looking for one of my personal issue.I have told him about my issues she is going to solve it as soon as it is possible. She is very nice and kind to his client .A good knowledge of person and society she is having.Her predictions were very clear to his clients.Charges are moderate no issue with that.gopinathon 18 Sep, 20175.0The professional was really good in giving the service and had proper knowledge of his work. He was very understanding of my requirements and was definitely sensible towards the problem on what we were dealing with. Im definitely satisfied with the service
Advocate Har Rachan Kaur is the Legal Head at Global Electronics. She practices independently and assists a senior lawyer presently. She has handled over 1000 cases in the past nine years and was part of the team involved in dealing with the Satyam Scam case. She specializes in Divorce Matters, Criminal Bails, and Company Winding Up. She is also a part of the Telangana High Court Advocates' Association. Professional Experience 9 Years Specialisation Civil Law Corporate Law Criminal Law. She is one of the best lawyers in Hyderabad.
- Miyapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, Indiasuhasinion 5 Mar, 20185.0He is a Maverick lawyer, his professional approach and strategy was very much helpful for me in handling my divorce case. Earlier I was just expecting a divorce which was hard in my case as my partner was in a plan to fly overseas. However, he has made the case to flip favorable to me in getting divorce as well as permanent alimony. He is very patient and counseling empowered me to overcome emotional turmoil. I would refer him for all matrimonial and family disputes.charanon 8 Jan, 20185.0I'm happy with the services provided by M.S.Chandra Bose. Pricing was also okay. He was knowledgeable and understanding. Would rate 4 on 5. I'm totally satisfied with the service.
Advocate Chandra Bose is having around 2 years of experience working on Criminal law,Civil law, Divorce Consumer,RTI, PIL, also trained and Certified Mediator from ICADR. He also maintains high professionalism in understanding client's concern by being patient and empathetic at the same time maintaining confidentiality of their issues and proactively provides updates on the cases handled by him. He's one of the best lawyers in Hyderabad.
- sasidharon 30 Apr, 20175.0Mr.Sameer is very well spoken and has vast knowledge. He is the best in what he does. He helped me to understand the scenario easily.narayanon 25 Jan, 20175.0He is knowledgeable and helpful
Advocate Sameer is the founder and managing partner of Law Offices of Sameer & Associates. Trained as a trial defense lawyer, he started his carrier working for various law firms in New York, USA over a decade 12 years handling array of cases. He deals all type of cases including Family law matters, Civil law matters, Criminal matters and many more practicing in all Indian courts.He is a member of Telangana High Court Advocates Association. He is one the best lawyers in Hyderabad.
- alekhyaon 12 Nov, 20175.0I needed a lwayer and hired Venkat from urbanclap. He is very professional and understanding. He cleared all my legal queries. Thanks a Lot. His services in this sense are highly recommended and I would go to him again if I have any work further as well!! Very nice person.harika yadlaon 15 Jan, 20185.0It was good service.Nothing need to be imporved .Worked on the matter very seriously and gave the best suggestion. He worked on your case very seriously and help you come out of situation with best possible ways
I am an experienced lawyer in Hyderabad with a vast knowledge in most of the legal matters. I am committed and a passionate lawyer. I love to win for my clients. Till date I have served a lot of clients and got a very good response from them because of the legal services that I have provided. I guarantee to continue in the same manner.
- Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana, Indiasriramon 24 Jan, 20185.0V v good service and advise.ravali sreepadaon 10 Dec, 20175.0am very happy with the service I received from attorney Mr.Murali Mohan. This was my first time dealing with the legal system and i did not know what to do or where to turn. My fears were put to rest when we found Mr. Murali . He explained everything that was going to happen and was always responsive to my questions and concerns. He took the time to explain options so i could weigh the pros and cons of each and come to a conclusion together.
S.C.Murali Mohan Rao advises and deals in all aspects of family matters, corporate law, criminal law, civil law, cheque bounce matters, etc. S.C.Murali Mohan Rao is double post graduate from Osmania University in M.Com. and LL.M., started practice as junior in 2004 and now Managing Abhaya Legal Services.
- rambabuon 12 Feb, 20185.0I have hired for verification of land which iam going to purchase. Service is good and explained everything related to the property.and provided the nice title report. Nice service. Thanks Rakhi for your Advice.AboutVakil Chambers is a law firm based out of Hyderabad offering quality legal services and it aims to build its presence through client relationship and satisfaction. The firm's core practice areas include civil, property and real estate, matrimony and divorce, infrastructure, corporate, commercial and employment matters. Our services include litigation, arbitration as well as drafting and documentation. Our clientele include individuals, institutions and corporates.show more
Vakil Chambers is a law firm based out of Hyderabad offering quality legal services and it aims to build its presence through client relationship and satisfaction. The firm's core practice areas include civil, property and real estate, matrimony and divorce, infrastructure, corporate, commercial and employment matters. Our services include litigation, arbitration as well as drafting and documentation. Our clientele include individuals, institutions and corporates.
- chandrashekharon 10 Mar, 20185.0Excellentsanjayrajon 3 Mar, 20175.0I took services from Manav Gecil Thomas for a legal matter that was personal and he was excellent in his job. He helped me out throughout the process and made sure I lagged nowhere. He was always on time and very coordinated and proactive throughout the entire process. I would like to recommend him to all, and I am very happy with his service.
I am a litigator dealing with civil and criminal cases at the High Court as well as the Lower Courts. I am currently working at my father's firm, Thomas George & Associates, which has been in existence for the past 18 years. I had the privilege to intern with top notch Lawyers like Padmanabha Reddy, S Niranjan Reddy. I interned at the Supreme Court with Senior Counsel of the Supreme Court Basant and I had the honour to also work with Supreme Court Justice Kurian Joseph. Now I am a Partner at Thomas George and Associates.
- prerna mokhaon 11 Dec, 20175.0Good & efficient. Rajan understood the matter and the requirements well. The flexibility and easy of business was a plus for me as all communication was on mail.saka nishanth vishnuon 25 Sep, 20175.0Mr Rajan was really helpful. He was patient, well-informed and, most importantly, had pragmatic/practical suggestions. A true professional.
I aim to provide peace of mind and completely unbiased and professional legal advice. I am relief oriented and not process oriented. My goal is to help you understand what your remedies are under the law and how it can be achieved with the minimum hindrance to your professional and social life. Consultation charges are kept to a minimum and my office is located on Road No. 2, Banjara Hills.
- Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Indiaansaron 4 Oct, 20165.0I got to the right place at the right time, advice of Adv.Nehemiah and immediate action is such a stress relief.stevensonon 27 Sep, 20165.0Nehemiah is brilliant. He was right on top of everything by delivering what he promised. I couldn't thank him enough. I highly recommend Nehemiah!
Nehemiah Dayakar Peddelli' runs own legal law firm in collaboration with quality legal advisors, earlier has been working under the guidance of senior counsel in District Courts. All the cases are given equal importance and his legal services are based on coordination with the panel of legal experts who are experienced law professionals lawyers. Uses advance legal softwares and literature for reference and R&D. We ensure best legal services in Hyderabad.
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Hyderabad
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
With increasing independence and improved social acceptance of divorces, mutual separation is becoming catching on amongst people of Hyderabad. Mutual divorces are the major petitions filed at the family courts as confirmed by the best divorce lawyers in Hyderabad.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now