Top Yoga Classes in Gurgaon
- Hiring Guide
46 Yoga Classes in Gurgaon
Yoga Classes at UrbanClap served 1750 requests in Gurgaon in the last 30 days as of 15 Jan, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- anuragon 4 Oct, 20175.0I can say Rashmi yoga class is one of the best yoga classes in Gurgaon... great place to learn yoga, ambience and the way she explain you patiently.. it's awesome. it is just more than a month I joined the class I feel the peace of mind.. control in emotions and lot of positive energy in me... Thanks to Rashmi ma'am for all these.mudita dwivedion 24 Mar, 20175.0I was dealing with immunity related problem & general weakness . . By joining Yoga classes I have been able to gain core strength with internal peace . . I feel more energetic . . Always look forward to my classes at Yoga with Suhasini as each class is different with new asanas & partner excercises are the best . . Positivity & love for yoga by the instructor - Rashmi makes the place a must try 👍👍👍
Address: A-116, Netaji Subhash Marg, Vista Vilas, Sector 46, Gurgaon, Haryana, India- 122001 Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/ay1AkX Morning Timings: -6:30 AM to 8:00 AM: Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday Evening Timings: -7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday Trial Class: -Free Facilities at the studio: -Air Conditioner -Yoga props & mats -Drinking Water -Changing Area Batch Description: -Batch Size: 8-10 students per class -Duration: 90 minutes per class -Type of Students: College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals About the instructor: Ms. Rashmi Govil is a Graduate from Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Center in Kerela. She is also a T.T.C Program Certiﬁed Yoga Instructor. She has been teaching yoga since 2004. About the Studio: Yoga with Suhasini was established in 2014. The studio is spacious and well-lit naturally. There is an outdoor personal garden where Rashmi often conducts yoga sessions for her students as well. There is a special package if students want to have healthy breakfast post the class which is available on request. Specialization: -Traditional Yoga -Power Yoga -Pre-natal Yoga -Post-natal Yoga -Therapeutic/Medical Yoga -Meditation
- Block N, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiakantion 28 Jul, 20175.0To learn intricacy of ancient Indian system of "Yog ",one requires a good trainer who can not only demonstrate the asana but also make it understand to disciples so that they can easily grasp it.Mr Shashank is one of those trainer who is guiding to the precision.nivinon 28 Jul, 20175.0It's not the disorders attacking u....it's your opinion (of choosing right therapist )that's leading to your sufferings..so i prefers Mr. Shashank for physical, mental and psychic well being.
Introduction: Address: 1064, Mayfield Garden, N-block, In front of Baani Square, Sector 51, Gurgaon Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/4DPGSO Morning Timings: -5:00 AM to 6:00 AM: Monday to Sunday -6:00 AM to 7:00 AM: Monday to Sunday -7:00 AM to 8:00 AM: Monday to Sunday -8:15 AM to 9:15 AM: Monday to Sunday -9:30 AM to 10:30 AM: Monday to Sunday Evening Timings: -5:00 PM to 6:00 PM: Monday to Saturday -6:00 PM to 7:00 PM: Monday to Saturday -7:00 PM to 8:00 PM: Monday to Saturday -8:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Monday to Saturday Trial Class: -Free Facilities at the studio: -Air Conditioner -Yoga props & mats -Drinking Water -Changing Area -Parking Batch Description: -Batch Size: 10-15 students per class -Duration: 60 minutes per class -Type of Students: Kids, College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals About the instructor: Mr. Shashank Gupta has completed graduation in Yog Science and Human Psychology from Patanjali University and Diploma in Acupressure from Allahabad Acupressure Sansthan. He has been teaching yoga since 2014. He conducts home classes as well. Specialization: -Traditional Yoga -Power Yoga -Pre-natal Yoga -Post-natal Yoga -Therapeutic/Medical Yoga -Meditation
- shweta shakkarwalon 8 Jan, 20185.0Dr. Monika Agrawal is very brilliant with the yoga sessions of hers. I am still availing the sessions of hers. She takes around 6 sessions in a week and is regular with them. The charges are perfectly worth the sessions she comes for.shweta shakkarwalon 8 Jan, 20185.0Dr. Monika Agrawal is very brilliant with the yoga sessions of hers. I am still availing the sessions of hers. She takes around 6 sessions in a week and is regular with them. The charges are perfectly worth the sessions she comes for.
Address: U-14/39-40, DLF Phase 3, Cyber City, Gurgaon, Haryana, India Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/PfmFVP Morning Timings: -6:00 AM to 7:00 AM: Monday to Friday -7:30 AM to 8:30 AM: Monday to Friday -10:55 AM to 11:55 AM: Monday to Friday -12:05 PM to 1:00 PM: Monday to Friday (Pre-Natal/Post-Natal) Evening Timings: -6:30 PM to 7:30 PM: Monday to Friday Alternate Saturday session on Meditation,Kunjal,Jal neti(cleansing process) at 7.30 to 8.30 am 2 Trial Class: -Free Facilities at the studio: -Yoga props & mats -Drinking Water -Changing Area -Sujok therapy -Magnet therapy -Diet counseling -Body composition analysis. Batch Description: -Batch Size: 20-25 students per class -Duration: 60 minutes per class -Type of Students: College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals ,kids. About the instructor: Dr. Monika Agrawal holds a Ph.D. in Yoga and Naturopathy among other degrees. She has been teaching yoga since 2002. About the Studio: Yoga Health Care Centre is situated close to Cyber City in Gurgaon. The studio is spacious & can accommodate 20 students at a time. Meditation classes are arranged every alternate Saturday. Specialization: -Traditional Yoga -Pre-natal Yoga -Post-natal Yoga -Therapeutic/Medical Yoga -Meditation
- rishion 12 Aug, 20175.0Ultimate place , plenty of floor space, the on-site trainer is very personable and concentrated on your fitness goal. The fees is very reasonable and lower then most others around . Very clean, tidy and organised. I would totally recommend going there and getting a membership .samaksh jainon 30 Jul, 20175.0Excellent workout program for those who want to stay fit... awesome environment..great place.
Address: C-17/A1, Near Ardee Mart, Ardee City, sector 52, Gurgaon 122001 Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/tLmyqZ Morning Timings: 05:45 AM- 06:45 AM: Monday-Friday Evening Timings: 06:30 PM - 07:30 PM: Monday-Friday Trial Class: INR 150 per class Facilities at the Studio: -Fully air conditioned -Yoga props & mats -Drinking Water -Changing Area -Bath Rooms Batch Description: -Batch Size: 10 per class -Duration: 60 minutes -Type of Students: College goers, Housewives, Working Professionals About the Lead Instructor: Rashmi Soni is the Founder & Head Instructor at Soul fit. She is a Fitness enthusiast and Black Belt in Martial Arts. She is creative, outgoing and approachable teacher who is inspired to give to others the tool of yoga that has enriched her life. She believes that attention to proper posture , alignment and connecting movements with our breath can lead us to a healthy lifestyle. About the Studio: At Soul fit we strive to share and educate people on the physical and mental benefits of yoga in a safe, fun and approachable manner leading to a healthy lifestyle. Specialisation: -Traditional Yoga -Power Yoga -Medical Yoga
- smridhi chopraon 23 Nov, 20175.0A wonderful choreographer. Very professional and comfortable to learn from. Good work.. 👍🏻ankushon 10 Oct, 20175.0Excellent choreography by Gaurav. he is an experienced professional dancer .who works around the needs of the cleints .ankushon 10 Oct, 20175.0Excellent choreography by Gaurav. he is an experienced professional dancer .who works around the needs of the cleints .
- pooja batlaon 5 Feb, 20165.0Awesome and fabulous place to ditch the workout and join the party ....excellent instructor...place full of energy and life giving people...me myself lost approx 3 kgs within just 6-7 classes...that too being the worst dancer of the batch...wink emoticon must must must join for anybody who wants to be fit, build stamina and yes most imp whosoever wanna lose weight... Avani baweja is an all time support and an angel who is working towards people's dreams by adding different activities classes time to time. Overwhelming experience with YHC.sonal bhatton 5 Feb, 20165.0You don't only lose here !!! u gain too smile emoticon body strength , flexibility and friends !!! the combination of Yoga , Zumba and Kick boxing gives a workout mix nothing else can . Try .
With 6 years of experience, YHC provides Yoga as an alternative healthcare solution that combines the ancient healing of Patanjali Yoga and dance inspired by modern fitness forms like “Zumba” and “Bollywood dance and fitness”. Batch Timings: Zumba- Monday & Wednesday: 9:30am Tuesday/Thursday/Friday: 8:00 am Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday: 6:30 pm Saturday/Sunday: 9:00 am Tuesday/Thursday: 6:00 am to 7:00 am Yoga- Monday to Friday: 5:45 am to 6:45 am Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 7:00 am to 8:00 am Monday to Friday: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 5:15 pm to 6:15 pm Monday to Saturday: 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm Sunday: 7:00 to8:00 am Facilities: 1. AC Classrooms- Yes 2. Power backup- Yes 3. Waiting area- Yes 4. Changing room/ Washrooms- Yes 5. Trial Session- Free Address: Plot No. 196, Huda Plot, Sector – 56, Gurgaon Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/zROxGL
- vineelaon 9 Sep, 20155.0U r doing a NICE job..I had learnt so many things from u. And I lost weight while practicing wid u.neeraon 9 Sep, 20155.0It's really a nice experience with you to do yoga practice. It is helpful to improve my physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Introduction: Address: Nagric Bhawan, S Block, Uppal Southend, Sector 49, Gurgaon, Haryana Navigation Link: https://goo.gl/BTLy41 Morning Timings: -7:15 AM to 8:15 AM: Monday to Friday -8:30 AM to 9:30 AM: Monday to Friday -10:00 AM to 11:00 AM: Monday to Friday Evening Timings: -6:30 PM to 7:30 PM: Monday to Friday Trial Class: -Free Facilities at the studio: -Yoga props & mats -Drinking Water -Changing Area -Shower -Parking Batch Description: -Batch Size: 20-30 students per class -Duration: 60 minutes per class -Type of Students: College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals About the instructor: Mr. Rohit Kumar Kaushik holds a PG Diploma from Kaivalya Dham at Lonavala, Maharashtra. He has been teaching yoga since 2012. About the Studio: Ocean Yoga Fitness Studio is a wide space and airy. The instructor takes personal as well as group classes both at the studio as well as at the clients' residence. He has treated students suffering from cervical, diabetes and obesity. Specialization: -Traditional Yoga -Power Yoga -Pre-natal Yoga -Post-natal Yoga -Therapeutic/Medical Yoga -Meditation
- Unitech Cyber Park, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiapartapon 21 Jun, 20175.0I am lose my 5kg weight tariners is very professionals thanks ksd to help me to lose my weight..architaon 27 Apr, 20175.0Sumit Kumar Sahu is my yoga teacher from last four months. I hired him for weight loss, and I have lost some weight also. He is very punctual with the timings. He told me many of the asanas like Surya Namaskar, jumping jacks, anulom vilom, plank, skipping and many more. He provided me with a diet plan according to my body. He has a good knowledge of yoga and fitness. The fee I am paying him is reasonable.
Gender: male Address: Plot No - 774, Sector -39, Gurgaon- 122002, Navigation link: https://goo.gl/udXaCD Batch timings: Monday Power Yoga 6:00 - 7:00AM 12:00AM - 1:00PM 4:00PM - 5:00PM 8:00PM - 9:00PM Evening Timings: -6:00 PM to 7:30 PM: Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday Facilities: Air Conditioner: Yes Power Backup: Yes Parking Area: Yes Mirror: Yes Changing Rooms: Yes Rest Rooms: Yes Drinking Water: Yes Others: Lockers, Waiting area, Yoga Props, Tissues. Batch Description: -Batch Size: 15 -Duration: 1 Hour -Trial: Paid (Adjustable in the fees) -Home Lessons: No -Type of Students: College goers, Housewives, Businessmen, Working Professionals About the instructors: All the instructors are certified and have 3-4 years of work experience. About the Studio: At KSD Fitness, we believe that fitness should be the prime focus for one to stay happy and satisfied in the long run. Our Studio have different classes running throughout the day which includes, Power Yoga, Aerobics, Pilates, Zumba, Hot Boot Camp etc. The batch timings are flexible as per as indivdual needs. Specialization: -Power Yoga -Aerobics -Pilates -Zumba
- aparna gon 11 Dec, 20175.0Classes are good and personal attention is provided.divine retreatson 16 Sep, 20175.0Review by Sarina Dhamija: I have joined Divine Retreats Yoga for weight loss. This is my first experience for Yoga and I am loving it. There was visible change after few days only. It feels so refreshing after every session. Diet chart given by Mamta mam is very effective. She is a very good trainer. She takes care of her every student. She tells purpose of every yoga posture that we perform. I have also discussed other health issues with her for which she has given effective solutions. I would rate her as a trainer - 5/5.
Business Name: Divine Retreats Type of professional: Freelancer (I work alone) Gender: Female Gender preference: Male, Female Trial Class: Paid Professional Experience: 5 years 2 months Number of clients served: 20 Qualifications: Bachelors in Health and Physical Education Certified Yoga Trainer by Patanjali Yogpeeth MBA Specializations: Traditional Yoga, Power Yoga, Therapeutic/Medical Yoga, Pre-Natal Yoga, Post-Natal Yoga, Meditation Achievement(s): Conducting successful yoga classes Attended 12 days Vipassana Meditation Attended 7 days Naturopathy detoxification course Attended Osho Meditation Techniques Attended Patanjali Yogpeeth Yoga Camps Introduction: Hi Introducing daily, weekly, monthly Yoga, Meditation & Fitness session for Mind-Body Relaxation & Control, Concentration, Weight Loss, Fitness, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility and Healing from minor & chronic diseases. Below are the packages and details of sessions: 1. 1 hour session for FEMALE (Age: 16-35) at my place: 2. 1.5 hours HOME BASED sessions Trainer: Ms. Mamta (Certified Yoga, Fitness and Overall Health Therapist by Patanjali Yogpeeth) Expertise: Yoga*Home-based Yoga*Fitness*Weight Loss*Meditation*Healing*Stress Relief*Diet & Lifestyle Guidance*Morale Boosting*Naturopathy*Ayurveda*Accupressure*Yoga & Adventure Retreats* Website: www.divineretreatss.com Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014484494864 Price for 12 sessions: Rs.5000 per 12 session Language(s) Proficiency: Hindi, English
You may also like
Gender of the student:
Customer Reviews of Yoga Classes in Gurgaon
- tanvi hired meeta jainon 29 Dec, 20175.0
Very good at what she does and very understanding and accomplished
- monishita hired neetu singhon 26 Dec, 20175.0
For Neetu, yoga is a sadhana. I came kn touch with Shivanand yoga in 2011 but I couldn't continue. I am so glad that I have been able to connect to someone who practices this style of yoga with utmost dedivation and sincerity. Yoga promotes a fine balance between mind, body and soul and these sessions help us to experience this. I wish good health and peaceful mind t read more
- neha chandra lohani hired ratika guptaon 18 Dec, 20175.0
It's wonderful experience being under her.She pays extra attention to each candidates.She teaches each individuals according to their body n problems. Attending her class for me is like power dose which energizes my body for whole day and from first week I m seeing improvement in me from internally and externally. I m feeling much better healthwise n seeing recovery in me.Her Yoga wellness center is calm n have peace environment.Personally I m liking it a lot. read more
- aparna g hired divine retreatson 12 Dec, 20175.0
Classes are good and personal attention is provided.
- julia hired dr. morepen nowon 3 Nov, 20175.0
I am very happy with the service, with the yoga classes and the availability of the teacher and also the pricing is decent. Thank you! read more
- nitin hired sachin singhalon 17 Oct, 20175.0
Sachin is a very nice person. He understands the need of his clients very well. He is flexible in his approach. He is training yoga to us from past 1 year and I would say he is a dedicated professional. read more
Recent Projects of Yoga Classes in Gurgaon
Sector 51 GurugramCustomer
G. AggarwalBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Sector 51 Gurugram
A-Block, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
N. AgarwalBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
A-Block, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, India
Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
SohailBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
K. VeenBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana, IndiaCustomer
D. AgarwalBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana, India
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaCustomer
RashmiBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sector 49 GurugramCustomer
S. OrooshBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Sector 49 Gurugram
Uttam Nagar, Delhi, 110059, IndiaCustomer
P. KhannaBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Uttam Nagar, Delhi, 110059, India
Sector 81, Gurugram, Haryana, IndiaCustomer
VishakhaBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Sector 81, Gurugram, Haryana, India
Shahdara, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
N. GuptaBooked on 15 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsCustomer's gender
Shahdara, Delhi, India
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested yoga studios.
Hiring Guide for Yoga Classes in Gurgaon
Yoga classes at Studio
The recent boom in the number of yoga studios and meditation centers is the proof that yoga is the talk to the town these days. Modernized yet ancient, yoga is essential key for a healthy existence in today’s career oriented lifestyles. With emergence of new lifestyle diseases, it becomes crucial to switch to a healthier lifestyle, and yoga is the best way to achieve it.A detailed research and exploration needs to be carried out before entrusting someone with your health, which is another task in itself. Hence, UrbanClap is here at your disposal to carry out your research at the comfort of your home. Explore the best yoga studios and yoga trainers in Delhi through the UrbanClap portal.
How it works?
It’s as simple as it can get! You just need to follow the questionnaire that pops up as you search for yoga classes on the UrbanClap App or website. The questionnaire will ask basic questions such as your motive for joining the class, preferred locality and timing. As soon as you finish answering them, your requested will be posted on the portal and the yoga studios near you will start sending you their quotes. Compare their ratings, reviews, website and prices to book the best professional suiting your needs.
The services remain subjective from professional to professional and studios to studios. Services offered in the yoga classes can be discussed with the yoga trainer during the short listing process itself, as you can connect with the expert via chat or call.
- Hassle free and customer centric: Explore thousands of options sitting at your home and avoid the effort of visiting different centers for enquiry. Being extremely customer centric, UrbanClap gives you the option to research and discuss with as many trainers as you want to as you discover the one for your needs.
- Verified professionals: The yoga trainers and teachers on the UrbanClap portal are taken through a number of security checks. They are certified and experienced. We take pride in the faith that our customers bestow on us and hence we aim to connect them with the best in the industry.
- Convenient process: In just few answers, your request will be made available to all the yoga studios near you.
With a mixed bag of residents including students, professionals, house wives etc, the people of Delhi resort to UrbanClap to find yoga classes next to them according to their need. UrbanClap doesn’t only help them find yoga classes in Delhi but even helps them find yoga classes in Gurgaon and other NCR regions.
Frequently Asked Questions about practising Yoga
Are there any side effects of yoga?
When undertaken under proper guidance and supervision of a trained yoga teacher, there are no side effects. With the help of the trainer you can explore your flexibility and body limit which can be pushed slowly with practice.
What is power yoga?
It is the modification to the traditional yoga which helps burn fat and reduces body weight. In other words, it is a fitness based Vinayasa practice. These days power yoga is gaining a lot of popularity especially in Delhi and NCR. There are a number of studios and centers that are providing exclusive power yoga classes in Gurgaon.
How does pricing works?
Pricing is subjective and would depend from studio to studio and center to center. The pricing mostly works on monthly basis however some places even offer subscriptions for months to even a year.
How many times per week should I practice yoga?
Even though one hour every week is enough to experience the benefits of yoga or meditation classes, an hour of practice two to three times a week is advisable.
What do I wear to class?
Anything comfortable and loose is a good idea as it is easier to move in them. T shirts, tank tops, leggings, capris are all considerable options.
Are you a yoga studio looking for customers ?join now