Best Wedding Photographers in New Delhi
What best describes you?
What to expect from a Wedding Photographer
- Connect with city's top rated Wedding Photographers
- View previous work of professionals
- Photographers as per your budget and requirements
- All kinds of photography & videography with best equipment
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
199 Wedding Photographers in New Delhi
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
- Punjabi Bagh Club, Ring Road, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, India5.0
1 Day, Wedding, Traditional Photographer
Had an awesome experience with Sooraj and his dedicated team...hi...read morereviewed on March 30, 2017
- Sector 49, Faridabad, Haryana, India5.0
2 days, Wedding, 16/04/2017
These guyz are pro at their job.....my wedding and all the import...read morereviewed on March 21, 2017
- Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India5.0
Both Families (Recommended), Only videography, Cinematography (Starting at Rs.10000)
I had a tremendous experience working with Pulkit Arora, he did a...read morereviewed on February 8, 2017
- Block B, Ardee City, Sector 52, Gurugram, Haryana, India5.0
Bride's Family, Only photography, Candid Photography (Starting at Rs. 8000 per day)
I hired Abbott media corp for candid photography for my sister-in...read morereviewed on February 2, 2017
sumit wadhwaused Wedding photographersRATED:5.0
I hired him and his team for the candid photography, videography and cinematography for my wedding function. They have a huge team of professionals, all of...read more
bittooused Wedding photographersRATED:5.0
They did the candid wedding photography for me, approached them through some reference !!! There were 5-6 people who all worked very efficiently, were ther...read more
sonia manchandaused Wedding photographersRATED:5.0
Vishal As a photographer is very punctual and professional. I being a Makeup Artist by profession need someone who makes my brides and models look the best...read more
manpreet singhused Wedding photographersRATED:5.0
He is really good in his job. He knows what he is doing. Experience matters. I really like his photography. Highly recommend. Awesome Experience! His commu...read more
gagandeep singhused Wedding photographersRATED:5.0
I cannot say that this boy will give u the best shoot in the town, but i can bet that going on shoot with him will b definable a worth. He got good skills ...read more
With the boom in technology and lifestyle spending in the last one decade, weddings have grown to become more grandiose and extravagant. Photography gives the opportunity to capture the moment and therefore, it has a long standing relationship with weddings and other wedding ceremonies such as engagement, Sangeet, Mehendi, wedding reception and so on. With the association between weddings and photography growing stronger with time, a lot of concepts have developed around such as pre wedding shoots, wedding trailer, wedding videos, wedding teaser, destination shoots, bridal photos and so on. We have come up with the platform to make the task easier and better. With UrbanClap’s wedding photography platform, explore the best photographers according to your need, without the hassle previously associated with this task.
How it works?
As soon as you go on the UrbanClap website or App to search for a wedding photographer in the search bar, a questionnaire will pop up before you. Through the questionnaire, we aim to understand your requirements so that we are able to provide you with the best-suited options. It will have questions such as a number of events the photographer is needed for if the event/events are out-stationed, kind of photography needed and so on. Just tick the answers most relevant and your request will be posted on the portal as you finish the questionnaire. You will start receiving quotes from professionals – just compare their quotes, reviews and rating to select your ideal photographer. You can even check their photography websites as well.
- Candid photography: This includes natural photography without any posing. It aims to capture innate expressions and uninhibited moments of your most important day.
- Traditional photography: This includes the traditional wedding pictures that have become like a ritual followed in every wedding, and continue to be an important part of the same.
- Traditional videography: This is the quintessential videography technique which includes shooting your wedding video. You can choose this service if you need a professional to translate your real life fairytale on reel.
- Verified professionals: The professionals on board with UrbanClap are taken through a strict security check to maintain good quality work. In fact, only 30% of the professionals become a part of UrbanClap team after verification.
- Flexibility: Be it outstation or local, a day’s event or a week’s ceremony, we at UrbanClap provide you with services to comply with all your requirements.
- Budget Bracket: Aiming to meet the requirements of a wide range of customers, we have budget buckets catering to all affordability brackets.
Trending near you (Delhi)
Known for its larger-than-life weddings, Delhi is one of the cities which have specific locations dedicated to wedding sites. Sainik Farms, Tivoli Farms and Chattarpur are some of the sites in Delhi dedicated to the wedding cause. UrbanClap receives many requests to hire the best wedding photographers in Delhi, particularly from Saket and Vasant Kunj.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are payments taken for bigger amounts?
Wedding photography payments are done online. A link will be sent to you via sms/email which will take you to the escrow payment option. You can make your payment therein.
Will I be able to see some samples before hiring the professional?
Yes! You can ask for sample portfolios from the professional himself to choose the one for your wedding.
Do you touch up/edit images? Is there any extra charge for that?
Even though this facility depends from professional to professionals, we can give you a general overview. Most of the professionals do offer editing services and may or may not charge extra for the same.
- Wedding Photographers in Connaught Place
- Wedding Photographers in Barakhamba
- Wedding Photographers in Central Delhi
- Wedding Photographers in Ajmeri Gate
- Wedding Photographers in Gole Market
- Wedding Choreographers in New Delhi
- Wedding Caterers in New Delhi
- Bridal Make-up Artists in New Delhi
- Pre-Wedding Shoot Photographers in New Delhi
- Wedding Planners in New Delhi