Best Wedding Photographers in New Delhi
Who is getting married?
What to expect from a Wedding Photographer
- Connect with city's top rated Wedding Photographers
- View previous work of professionals
- Photographers as per your budget and requirements
- All kinds of photography & videography with best equipment
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
198 Wedding Photographers in New Delhi
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
Recent bookings of Wedding Photographers in New Delhi
- Sector 29, Gurugram, Haryana, India5.0
1 Day, Engagement, Candid Photographer
Very punctual and extremely friendly team. They cater to all you...read morereviewed on March 24, 2017
- Sector 49, Faridabad, Haryana, India5.0
2 days, Wedding, 16/04/2017
These guyz are pro at their job.....my wedding and all the import...read morereviewed on March 21, 2017
- Sector 77, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India5.0
Groom's Family, Both photography & videography (recommended), Candid Photography (Starting at Rs. 6500 per day)
Very professional and Excellent work by Clickofy Team. Sanjeev is...read morereviewed on February 21, 2017
- Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India5.0
Both Families (Recommended), Only videography, Cinematography (Starting at Rs.10000)
I had a tremendous experience working with Pulkit Arora, he did a...read morereviewed on February 8, 2017
arjun kumarused Wedding photographersRATED:5.0
One shop where you can get your mug, t-shirt, and other gift items printed. Also you can get your wedding or other functions covered by true professionals....read more
nitin khattarused Wedding photographersRATED:5.0
Amazing photography.one advice for established photographers tough compitition is on your way.This person clicks amazing pics even with a simple phone. I w...read more
imran khanused Wedding photographersRATED:5.0
I really appreciate your sense of framing and shot capturing timing. You know the camera language and know when is right time to capture the emotions. You ...read more
rajender singhused Wedding photographersRATED:5.0
My family and relatives appreciated your work. Specially the video and unique creative treatment you have given to the story. I always refer your services ...read more
avneeshused Wedding photographersRATED:5.0
itwas nyc shoots i got and well designed album..the team management was awsome.the ideas provided by photographer was very helpful in covering guest photos...read more
With the boom in technology and lifestyle spending in the last one decade, weddings have grown to become more grandiose and extravagant. Photography gives the opportunity to capture the moment and therefore, it has a long standing relationship with weddings and other wedding ceremonies such as engagement, Sangeet, Mehendi, wedding reception and so on. With the association between weddings and photography growing stronger with time, a lot of concepts have developed around such as pre wedding shoots, wedding trailer, wedding videos, wedding teaser, destination shoots, bridal photos and so on. We have come up with the platform to make the task easier and better. With UrbanClap’s wedding photography platform, explore the best photographers according to your need, without the hassle previously associated with this task.
How it works?
As soon as you go on the UrbanClap website or App to search for a wedding photographer in the search bar, a questionnaire will pop up before you. Through the questionnaire, we aim to understand your requirements so that we are able to provide you with the best-suited options. It will have questions such as a number of events the photographer is needed for if the event/events are out-stationed, kind of photography needed and so on. Just tick the answers most relevant and your request will be posted on the portal as you finish the questionnaire. You will start receiving quotes from professionals – just compare their quotes, reviews and rating to select your ideal photographer. You can even check their photography websites as well.
- Candid photography: This includes natural photography without any posing. It aims to capture innate expressions and uninhibited moments of your most important day.
- Traditional photography: This includes the traditional wedding pictures that have become like a ritual followed in every wedding, and continue to be an important part of the same.
- Traditional videography: This is the quintessential videography technique which includes shooting your wedding video. You can choose this service if you need a professional to translate your real life fairytale on reel.
- Verified professionals: The professionals on board with UrbanClap are taken through a strict security check to maintain good quality work. In fact, only 30% of the professionals become a part of UrbanClap team after verification.
- Flexibility: Be it outstation or local, a day’s event or a week’s ceremony, we at UrbanClap provide you with services to comply with all your requirements.
- Budget Bracket: Aiming to meet the requirements of a wide range of customers, we have budget buckets catering to all affordability brackets.
Trending near you (Delhi)
Known for its larger-than-life weddings, Delhi is one of the cities which have specific locations dedicated to wedding sites. Sainik Farms, Tivoli Farms and Chattarpur are some of the sites in Delhi dedicated to the wedding cause. UrbanClap receives many requests to hire the best wedding photographers in Delhi, particularly from Saket and Vasant Kunj.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are payments taken for bigger amounts?
Wedding photography payments are done online. A link will be sent to you via sms/email which will take you to the escrow payment option. You can make your payment therein.
Will I be able to see some samples before hiring the professional?
Yes! You can ask for sample portfolios from the professional himself to choose the one for your wedding.
Do you touch up/edit images? Is there any extra charge for that?
Even though this facility depends from professional to professionals, we can give you a general overview. Most of the professionals do offer editing services and may or may not charge extra for the same.
- Wedding Photographers in Connaught Place
- Wedding Photographers in Barakhamba
- Wedding Photographers in Central Delhi
- Wedding Photographers in Ajmeri Gate
- Wedding Photographers in Gole Market
- Wedding Decorator in New Delhi
- Wedding Caterers in New Delhi
- Bridal Make-up Artists in New Delhi
- Wedding Choreographers in New Delhi
- Wedding Planners in New Delhi