Best Beauticians and Salon Services in New Delhi
Instantly get Salon at Home
530 Beauty Service Professionals in New Delhi
- Tughlakabad Extension, Delhi, Indiafalak wasim13 June, 20185.0She was very professional and very clean in her work ,massage was very nice, would definitely like to have her againpriyamvada priyadarshini9 June, 20185.0Tabbassum is really a very good and skilled professional . I have tried many others ... but she is one I go back to always .... great experience every time with her 😘😘😘😘
Hello, I'm Tabbasum- working with UrbanClap as a beauty specialist. I'm here to provide you a salon-like experience in the comfort of your home. Below is my experience and qualification in this field: -8 years work experience as a beautician (includes 2 years at Elegance salon, Alaknanda), 1 year in Ajanta Parlour (Kalkaji) Looking forward to providing you an exquisite UrbanClap salon experience!
- Khirki Extension, Delhi, Indiaprity goswami7 June, 20185.0Extremely professional and knows her work better. I always request UC for her.sangeeta dhamija4 June, 20184.5Great service by nazma. Thank you urban clap
Hello, I'm Naziya- working with UrbanClap as a beauty specialist. I'm here to provide you a salon-like experience in the comfort of your home. Below is my experience and qualification in this field: -9 years work experience as a beautician (1 year at Avita parlour in Saket,7 years at Figure n Face Salon) -7-8 years ran own beauty salon in Malviya Nagar -6 month beauty course by Shehnaz Hussain Looking forward to providing you an exquisite UrbanClap salon experience!
- Sangam Vihar, Delhi, Indiagauhar khan15 June, 20185.0very diligent in her work. Happy with the service and the behaviour!pragati mathur26 May, 20185.0Excellent work done.thorough professional and soft spokrn.completely loved her facial n head massage.very relaxing
Hello, I'm Smrita - working with UrbanClap as a beauty specialist. I'm here to provide you a salon-like experience in the comfort of your home. Below is my experience and qualification in this field: - 8 years work experience as a beautician. Looking forward to providing you an exquisite UrbanClap salon experience!
- Sector 15, Rohini, Delhi, Indiakhushboo goel9 June, 20185.0She is a perfect pro with humble behaviour. She suggest you right services according to your skin and provide best services to the consumer satisfaction.bharti thakur5 June, 20185.0She is very sweet and calm.Lovely person and i would like to be her client once again.
Hello, I'm Leena- working with UrbanClap as a beauty specialist. I'm here to provide you a salon-like experience in the comfort of your home. Below is my experience and qualification in this field: -15 years work experience as a beautician, in Rohini. I have worked at Jaipur Salon and learned work from there. I did a certificate course in Beauty services from Loyola Vocational Institute. Looking forward to providing you an exquisite UrbanClap salon experience!
- Delhi, Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana, Indiadharmendra kumar verma10 June, 20185.0She is really good and professional.nikita chawla26 May, 20185.0She did a good job . Bikni wax with less pain
Hello, I'm Roselina- working with UrbanClap as a beauty specialist. I'm here to provide you a salon-like experience in the comfort of your home. Below is my experience and qualification in this field: -9 years work experience as a beautician (includes2 years at Madonna, 1 years at,La Ballina, Gurgaon) Looking forward to providing you an exquisite UrbanClap salon experience!
- Sarai Kale Khan, Delhi, New Delhi, Indiakhusboo15 June, 20184.55 stars. Your UI appears bad. Not letting me make it 5yachana joshi13 June, 20185.0Saba is an excellent beautician . I always like het services that ia I prefer her for my work. I have no issues with the beautician. I have issues with the help center staff of uc. My credit is still not added in my wallet
Hello, I'm Saba - working with UrbanClap as a beauty specialist. I'm here to provide you a salon-like experience in the comfort of your home. Below is my experience and qualification in this field: - 8 years of work experience as a beautician ( 4 years at He & She Salon , Saket and 4 years at MGS BEauty Salon, New Delhi ) Looking forward to providing you an exquisite UrbanClap salon experience!
- Dwarka, Delhi, Indiareetika srivastava2 June, 20185.0Very satisfying service. She is a rockstar!!! Exceptional seriviceee Amazingggg!!!! :)ashley gurung20 May, 20185.0She is always s on time and does a good job
Hello, I'm Soni- working with UrbanClap as a beauty specialist. I'm here to provide you a salon-like experience in the comfort of your home. Below is my experience and qualification in this field: -15 years work experience as a beautician, in Gurgaon Looking forward to providing you an exquisite UrbanClap salon experience!
- Tara Apartment, Alaknanda Road, Alaknanda, Delhi, Indiashivranjani singh tomar10 June, 20185.0Amazing service. Brilliant at work. Professional behaviour!shahira akhter28 May, 20185.0Parvati is always highly professional, courteous, punctual and efficient !
Hello, I'm Parvati- working with UrbanClap as a beauty specialist. I'm here to provide you a salon-like experience in the comfort of your home. Below is my experience and qualification in this field: -8 years work experience as a beautician, in Delhi Looking forward to providing you an exquisite UrbanClap salon experience!
- East of Kailash, Delhi, New Delhi, Indiaritu16 June, 20184.5She did a great job, i m happy i have used urban clap for salon at home she did everything in a hygienic way n the result are good. One suggestion would be waxing skills could be more better as few growth is still in my skin may be due to sweat but still i think every beautician should check once, the growth of complete skin she did legs very well but average on hands.arushi13 June, 20184.5She is just perfect with her work
Hello, I'm Suman- working with UrbanClap as a beauty specialist. I'm here to provide you a salon-like experience in the comfort of your home. Below is my experience and qualification in this field: -15 years work experience as a beautician (9 years at Personal Point, 2 years at Makeover studio,5 years at Paramount Salon) -6 months beautician course from Personal Point Looking forward to providing you an exquisite UrbanClap salon experience!
- Rohini Sector 15, Rohini, Delhi, Indiasaachi16 June, 20185.0Very professional.takes much care and caution while rendering serviceshivangi dixit10 June, 20185.0Professional help. Very impressive. Thank you so much! :D
Hello, I'm Neeru- working with UrbanClap as a beauty specialist. I'm here to provide you a salon-like experience in the comfort of your home. Below is my experience and qualification in this field: -11 years work experience as a beautician, in Rohini Looking forward to providing you an exquisite UrbanClap salon experience!
You may also like
Instantly get Salon at Home
Top Recent Customer Reviews of Beauty Service Professionals in New Delhi4.8
- kavita chopra dikshit hired mamta budhirajaon 20 June, 20183.0
She was very sweet but very clumsy. Her uniform was dirty. The was was too hot and I hurt my big toe quite badly during the pedicure. read more
- aiman gilani hired pooja kumarion 20 June, 20185.0
She reached my place before time . I liked her service . Post service she cleaned and took everything . .. would recommend her to everyone in delhi. awesome service operator :) read more
- mahira jain hired reena kumarion 20 June, 20185.0
- tenzin dadrun hired manju tewaron 20 June, 20185.0
She is good!
- arzoo anand hired zareen khanon 20 June, 20185.0
was skeptical about urban clap earlier but had a great experience. Zareen is highly professional and provides quality sevice.
- arunima srivastava hired sapnaon 20 June, 20185.0
Sapna is an asset for Urban Clap and UC should definitely provide her the best as she deserves the same. She has provided me the best service which I have never experienced before. She is having an amazing skill set, such a courteous behaviour with a smiling face. Firstly, I just selected one salon service but as she was doing, I realised that I want some more salon service and she delivered the same with an ease. Secondly, it was an amazing waxing service and the best part was bikini wax which she did in an outstanding manner. Thank you so much Sapna for your services :) read more
Recent Projects of Beauty Service Professionals in New Delhi
Block B, Meera Bagh, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 1748Booked on 20 June, 2018Service RequirementsPackage
Rica Wax Offers:Eyecatcher Glow RICA upgrade Details:Glovite Facial + RICA Waxing(full legs, full arms) + Rica Peel-Off (Underarms) + Threading Amount:1599 Quantity:1,Threading:Full Face Amount:149 Quantity:1Booking Amount
Rs. 1567Booked on 20 June, 2018Service RequirementsPackage
Threading:Eyebrows Amount:39 Quantity:1,Threading:Upper Lip Amount:29 Quantity:1,Facial:Shine & Glow Facial Amount:1499 Quantity:1Booking Amount
Zamrudpur, JJ Colony, Uttam Nagar, Delhi, DelhiCustomer
Rs. 749Booked on 20 June, 2018Service RequirementsPackage
Pedicure:Bubblegum Spa Pedicure Amount:749 Quantity:1Booking Amount
Block S, Greater Kailash I, Greater Kailash, New Delhi, DelhiCustomer
Rs. 1499Booked on 20 June, 2018Service RequirementsPackage
Facial:Shine & Glow Facial Amount:1499 Quantity:1Booking Amount
Rs. 1499Booked on 20 June, 2018Service RequirementsPackage
Rica Wax Offers:Mani-Pedi Delight RICA upgrade Details:Classic Manicure + Classic Pedicure + Rica Waxing (full legs, full arms) + Rica Peel-Off (Underarms) + Threading (upper lip, Eyebrow) Amount:1499 Quantity:1Booking Amount
Gangotri Enclave, Mandakini Enclave Colony, Alaknanda, New Delhi, DelhiCustomer
Rs. 599Booked on 20 June, 2018Service RequirementsPackage
FREE Waxing:Wax & Groom (For first time users only) Details:Face & Neck Detan Pack + Waxing (Full legs, Full arms, Underarms), Threading (Eyebrows, Upper lip) Amount:599 Quantity:1Booking Amount
Princess Park Sector 6, Sector 6 Dwarka, Dwarka, DelhiCustomer
Rs. 1487Booked on 20 June, 2018Service RequirementsPackage
Threading:Full Face Amount:149 Quantity:1,FREE Waxing:Eyecatcher Glow Details:Glovite Facial + Waxing(full legs, full arms, underarms) + Threading (Upper Lip, Eyebrow) Amount:1299 Quantity:1,Threading:Forehead Amount:39 Quantity:1Booking Amount
Ashok Vihar DelhiCustomer
Rs. 1298Booked on 20 June, 2018Service RequirementsPackage
Regular Packages:Rica Wax & Glow Details:Rica Waxing (Full legs, Full arms), Rica Peel-Off (Underarms), Threading (Full Face) Amount:999 Quantity:1,Regular Waxing:Full Arms Waxing(Including Underarms) Amount:299 Quantity:1Booking Amount
Block A, Nizamuddin West, New Delhi, DelhiCustomer
Rs. 1098Booked on 20 June, 2018Service RequirementsPackage
Pedicure:Classic Pedicure Amount:549 Quantity:2Booking Amount
Sarita Vihar New DelhiCustomer
Rs. 1599Booked on 20 June, 2018Service RequirementsPackage
Rica Wax Offers:Eyecatcher Glow RICA upgrade Details:Glovite Facial + RICA Waxing(full legs, full arms) + Rica Peel-Off (Underarms) + Threading Amount:1599 Quantity:1Booking Amount
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
Hiring Guide for Beauty Service Professionals
Beauty begins at home
In today’s busy lifestyle, it is common to find yourself with no time on your hands, and the need for some grooming and pampering. Every woman deserves that experience, but without the hassle and time-consuming process of booking parlour appointments and travelling. While it is a frequently required service, it is difficult to plan for it days in advance. But many upscale unisex salons and beauty parlours require prior appointments to be made days in advance. Intent on creating the perfect salon experience in your home, UrbanClap came out with the Salon at Home service. With the tap of a button, you can bring skilled beauticians to your doorstep – along with uncompromising quality and high-end equipment – within 2 hours. While even the best salons in Ahmedabad usually start their service around 10 AM, with UrbanClap you can get a trained beautician at your home at 9 in the morning – leaving you with time to pursue other activities.
How does Salon at Home work?
You can choose your desired salon package or individual service through app or website, along with the desired time. A trained beautician depending on the service will be assigned to you. Next, you just have to look forward to our on-time, hygienic service. All UrbanClap beauticians are professionals who are trained in not just salon services, but also providing you with the best experience possible. Moreover, high-end cosmetic brands like O3+, Rica, etc. with their wide range of facial makeup, facial scrubs and facial bleach are perfect for your skin while their hair treatment products revamp and rejuvenate your hair
Why UrbanClap Salon at Home Services?
- UrbanClap places utmost importance on hygiene – with the use of disposable sheets, towels and other sterilized equipment.
- Every UrbanClap professional goes through strict quality checks for standard of work and expertise in different types of beauty services.
- We have a very strong feedback mechanism where professionals who provide anything less than the desired customer experience are removed from the platform.
- With the help of UrbanClap, you can get the entire salon service delivered right at your doorstep, at your chosen time, and in your own personal space.
- UrbanClap has scouted the best beauticians in every price range to serve every need of our customers.
Salon at Home Services
- Waxing – Our wax treatment beauticians take the utmost care of the health and smoothness of skin. UrbanClap offers a wide range of waxing categories, including Rica waxing, which is not commonly available in India.
- Manicure/Pedicure – Treat your hands with a heavenly manicure at home. With an array of services like Classic Manicure, Classic Pedicure, Spa Manicure, Spa Pedicure, etc. You can also treat a host of conditions including cuticles and tanned feet and hands among others. Although nothing is more relieving than a pedicure at home.
- Facials –Facial message is the best way to cleanse, brighten, and improve the health of the facial skin. UrbanClap has the ideal facial for every skin type. Our beauticians are trained to provide skincare consultations regarding your skin type and the ideal facial for it. Some of these include Radiant Gold - Lotus, Feel Youthful – Agelock by O3+, and Power Brightening – O3+.
- Hair Service – Services under this category include hair spa, head massage, hair color, anti-hair fall treatments, threading, etc. Hair spa and other treatments will make your hair strong, shiny, bouncy, while treating conditions such as dandruff, damaged hair, etc.
The Salon at Home service is used a lot these days by women in Delhi, particularly by home-makers who have children. The extreme weather conditions and pollution in Delhi take a toll on the skin. The Power Brightening facial is commonly booked, as it improves skin luminosity and radiance, and stimulates collagen synthesis. No beauty salon in Delhi provides such service, especially with this convenience and comfort. Delhiites are always keen to find the best beauty parlour near them.
Loreal Hair Color Range - Top 10 Shades to Try
19 Jun, 2018
Garnier Hair Colour Range - Top 10 Shades to Try
18 Jun, 2018
Schwarzkopf Hair Color Range Top 10 Shades to Try
1 Jun, 2018
How to Pick the Best Hair Colour from the Hair Colour Chart
31 May, 2018
Going Blonde? The Dos and Don'ts of Hair Bleach
28 May, 2018
Hair Spa For Dandruff: 5 Natural Remedies To Your Rescue!
22 May, 2018
Basic Eye Makeup Steps Every Girl Must Know (Video Inside)
21 May, 2018
Advantages of Hair Spa? Solution To All Your Hair Problems
21 May, 2018
Beauty Essentials: Why and How to Do a Manicure at Home Naturally
14 May, 2018
8 Common Hair Problems and Daily Hair Care Tips
8 May, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the hair have to be for waxing?
The longer the hair, the better the wax will grab the hair and will pull it out. Ideally one can wait for 3-5 weeks before getting waxing done depending on the hair growth. In case of emergency in the face of an event you need to go to, we suggest you wait for at least 7 days before another round of body waxing. A word of advice- never clip your hair before your waxing day.
What should I do to prepare for waxing?
Although our salon at home professionals will do everything possible to make this process as pain free and satisfying as possible, there are certain things that you can do to ensure a great waxing session: Ensure the room you get the service done is air conditioned (unless it is winter) Exfoliate the skin lightly Moisturise till the day before your waxing appointment Let the hair grow. Longer the hair, the better Check yourself for burns, cuts etc. We recommend you treat it before getting waxing done or inform the professional Let the professional know if you are allergic to anything particular to the service
Does waxing hurt a lot?
The process involves ripping out the hair from the follicle and it is a painful process. However, the pain threshold for waxing varies from person to person. Those who have thick hair, sensitive skin and/or getting waxed for the first time particularly undergo more pain. That is why it is highly recommended to go to not just pros but skilled salon beauty professionals. Our professionals undergo a rigorous training process before being a part of UrbanClap, despite having years of experience in the field. This ensures that you get the desired result with minimal inconvenience.
What are the types of waxing services available with you?
We offer: Rica wax for sensitive skin Rica peel off wax Regular wax
If I have my own wax and brand, can you use that?
Yes. We recommend you inform the service professional about the same before you confirm the appointment. However, there no difference in charges and you will be charged as per our price points.
How long will it take for the hair to grow back?
Everyone does not have the same growth pattern or the rate at which hair regrows. Some are lucky to even not have a re-growth for months. Even your ethnicity affects your hair growth. However, on an average 4 weeks is the time it takes for your hair to come back.
How often should I get waxed?
If you are getting waxed for the first time, start with getting it done every 2-3 weeks for at least 3-4 times. This also helps in prevention of ingrown hairs to grow. After that it completely depends on how noticeable the hair, how much it bothers you and what is your salon budget. On an average waxing is done every 4-6 weeks.
I used a razor once. Will it hurt to get waxed now?
Always avoid a razor as it not only results in cuts and scrapes but also makes hair harder and darker the next time it comes. Waxing becomes a painful process when hair is harder (and smaller). Since waxing pulls the hair from the follicles, the hair that comes back is always softer and weaker. Hence, easier to pull.
Does waxing also help in removal of tan?
Waxing sticks to your skin and removes the top most layer of it. Hence, it not only exfoliates the skin but also removes significant tanning.
How is bikini wax helpful?
Of all the places in the skin, a bikini wax obviously hurts the most. But there are a lot of benefits that come with the pain: Smoother skin Hair removal comes with skin care as it exfoliates your skin making it healthy No prickly feeling as opposed to shaving your bikini area Hygienic- you not only feel good about yourself but it is also good hygiene
I am on my period. Can I get waxed?
There is no medical reason why you can’t get waxed during your period. However, the first three days of your period makes your skin extremely sensitive. Some women also undergo pain due to cramps adding to the pain of waxing. We suggest you wait it out if you are squeamish about it.
I have never been waxed. Is there something I need to be careful about?
Here are some tips that can make the process easier on you: Follow the steps for reducing the pain (given above) Experiment with the kind of waxing to know what suits you the best Do not trim your hair before you get waxed Do not shave in between waxing sessions. The hair will be shorter and difficult to take out and you will also have more ingrown hair.
I am on medication. Will it affect my waxing?
Yes it does. Certain medicines make the skin sensitive by thinning them out. This makes it more likely for your skin to burn or peel during a session. Please let the salon professional know the medicine that you are on so they can recommend you the type of service you should go for.
Can I get waxed if I am pregnant?
Yes you can. However, during pregnancy your skin is extra sensitive and needs to be treated with hard wax. Ensure that the professional knows about your pregnancy and always go for the trained salon specialists from UrbanClap.
What is meant by double dipping?
Double dipping is the term used when a professional dips the same stick used in waxing back in the wax after applying it on you or anyone else. Our professionals use fresh sticks to avoid bacterial infections and use sterile methods to apply wax so you don’t have to worry about contracting an infection.
Is eyebrow/upper lip waxing better than threading?
Waxing may always not work for removing the unwanted hair off your body. In this case, threading your eyebrows and upper lip is better than waxing because: It gives a better shape to your eyebrows No chemicals involved Works better for sensitive skin Lasts longer Quick and less painful
Is face wax safe?
Facial skin is sensitive and needs extra care than the rest of the body. It is perfectly safe to get your face waxed but you need to get it done by a verified and a skilled salon professional, like the ones available on UrbanClap.
Will it be hygienic to get waxed at home instead of salon that provides waxing near me?
Our salon professionals use the best equipment which is sterile before use. They also ensure minimal dirt and clean up after they have worked their magic. Your home is definitely a safer and a cleaner place than any salon near your home (or anywhere for that matter).
Is it safe to consume alcohol before waxing?
There are arguments on both sides and we would want to leave the decision on you. But alcohol does make your skin sensitive as it acts as a stimulant.
Is shaving a better alternative?
While there are some women who choose shaving over waxing for the mere fact that it costs lesser and is supposed to pain less, we recommend waxing because: Shaving may cause cuts that leave marks apart from causing pain Cause harder growth and does not remove ingrown hair Regrowth happens faster Is less hygienic Cause prickly sensation and skin redness
Are you a Salon at Home looking for customers ?join now