Rodent Control Services in Delhi
9 Rodent Control in New Delhi
- Pestokill Pest Control ServiceKalkaji, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Cristal pest careDwarka, Delhi, India
- City Pest ControlNew Delhi, Delhi, India
- PEST CONTROL M. WALSHEGurgaon, Delhi, India
Hi Team, bed bugs are still clearly visible after the service. I think the solution used was very dilute and didn't effect the big bed bugs. Please look into this on urgent basis as I don't have much time to call you and have another service.
wait n watch fr the treatment done....
- Sarup Pest ControlSafdarjung Enclave, Arjun Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Banzai Solutions Pvt. Ltd.Mahavir Vihar, Sector 1 Dwarka, Dwarka, Delhi, India
- Desire servicesWest Delhi, Delhi, India
- Super Killer Pest ControlWest Delhi, Delhi, India
- Universal Hi- careDelhi, India
Hi I have done the pest control in November. Professionals are on time and they have done the work perfectly.
Madhu arranged one of the Best guys for this job. They used certified and organic chemicals and did the job with precission. They disinfected Kitchen & wasrooms with chemicals & pastes. They were courteous, polite and soft spoken. I give them a high 5 for job well done. All Stars from my end & I highly recomend them. Thank you Madhu for providing a good customer experience.
Related Rodent Control Services
Customers in New Delhi also booked
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find an expert rodent disinfector in my area?
Book for rodent disinfestation services at the click of a button, by booking one on UrbanClap.
- Is it necessary to get rid of rodents?
Rodents can cause damages to property, including furniture, wires, insulation, and pipelines. Rodent droppings and urine are also infectious. Therefore, it is important to get rid of rodents.
- What are some preventive measures against rodent infestation?
The best and the most effective way to prevent rodent infestation is to de-clutter and remove unwanted things at home, such that rodents do not get enough space to make inaccessible hidey holes and breeding places. You could also seal areas where they could enter the building from outside.
- How to set up effective traps?
For baits to be effective, they must be placed in places where they are normally found or where they seek food.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
All About Pest Control
The three most common rodents in India are – house mouse, roof rodent, and bandicoot. These pests cause damages to our health, property, and food. They are also the carriers of numerous diseases, such as typhoid, salmonellosis, plague, leptospirosis, etc., as they harbor infectious bacteria and viruses. To get rid of these rodents, the recommended best practice is to place glue traps, by luring them with strong-smelling foods. Usually, within two weeks, the baits will get consumed and the rodents can be trapped.
How it Works
If you would like to avail the rodent extermination services of professionals, log into our website or our UrbanClap app, and get special discounts and offers. Simply use the search bar to look for whatever services you need, or browse from our extensive menu for numerous packages and offers. We ask you a couple of questions before displaying the packages in your city, as there are various factors that should be taken into consideration, such as built-up area of the house, number of rooms, etc. Based on your answers to a set of questions, UrbanClap sends the best of professional pest controllers right to your doorstep, at whatever time is convenient for you. Sit back and relax, while the experts take care of rodents.
Our professionals will provide adequate services, after inspecting the extent of infestation and spread. The time taken for the process would also vary accordingly, and with the number of rooms or built-up area of your home. It could also vary depending on the type of rodent species. Generally, the rodent extermination process comprises of – Baiting – Depending on the species and extent of infestation, the professional pest controllers would choose and apply one or more of baits, such as meal baits, pelleted baits, liquid baits, soft baits, etc. They could also use anticoagulants and non-anticoagulants. These toxic chemicals work by meddling with the ability of a rodent’s blood to clot, or by disrupting the calcium level in its blood.
Glue boards – Without killing it, a rodent can be made to stick on to a gluey surface, by luring it out for food.
1. Our guarantee: Chemicals that are approved by the government are used, thus ensuring safety and security of your home and loved ones.
2. Qualified expert pest eradicators: The expert professionals hired by UrbanClap undergo background checks and certifications to maintain quality in work. They are trained to drive out all kinds of rodents.
3. Quick service: We understand how dangerous and risky rodent infestation is. Therefore, we waste no time in providing you the services, whenever and wherever you require it.
4. Prevention methods: Our experts would also explain to you in detail, about how to set up traps and drive out rodents, for your benefit in the future.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now