Rat Control Services in Delhi
5 Rat Control in New Delhi
- Super Killer Pest ControlWest Delhi, Delhi, India4.3(2007 reviews) 301 times rated 5 star
- PEST CONTROL M. WALSHEGurgaon, Delhi, India4.7(624 reviews) 283 times rated 5 star
- Mahesh ShuklaSafdarjung Enclave, Arjun Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India4.5(490 reviews) 199 times rated 5 star
- Banzai Solutions Pvt. Ltd.Mahavir Vihar, Sector 1 Dwarka, Dwarka, Delhi, India4.4(401 reviews) 180 times rated 5 star
- Universal Hi- careDelhi, India4.4(795 reviews) 371 times rated 5 star
Hi I have done the pest control in November. Professionals are on time and they have done the work perfectly.
Madhu arranged one of the Best guys for this job. They used certified and organic chemicals and did the job with precission. They disinfected Kitchen & wasrooms with chemicals & pastes. They were courteous, polite and soft spoken. I give them a high 5 for job well done. All Stars from my end & I highly recomend them. Thank you Madhu for providing a good customer experience.
Related Rat Control Services
Customers in New Delhi also booked
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the main reason for breeding of ants?
Ants are generally found breeding in areas which are close to the kitchen. They are attracted to slime, oil, grease and left-over food.
- What steps can I take to exterminate the infestation of ants?
The prime objective is to clean the house regularly, especially the kitchen area. However, after the infestation, one can use sprays and repellents, but these may not give 100 percent results. Professional assistance from UrbanClap will go a long way in solving this problem.
- Is the ant control process complicated?
UrbanClap provides you the fastest and the most convenient service. You can choose our Ant Control service for an absolutely harmless and a trouble-free experience.
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
All About Pest Control
Rat infestation is a common household problem in several parts of Delhi. Although the authorities spend millions on cleaning up drainages and tackling the menace, the problem never ceases to exist, as rats breed fast and thrive, despite the extreme summers and winters of Delhi. If you have ever come home to half-eaten foods lying in places or bite-sized holes in your clothes, you would undoubtedly agree with us about the nightmare that rat infestation is. In fact, if the number of rats is less, it might completely escape your notice, as they are mostly dormant during the day and are concealed in unlikely places. As they are cautious creatures, they might escape the traps you set. We understand how worried you might get if you hear an army of rats scurrying about your home in the dead of the night. Therefore, we at UrbanClap provide you the best in class services at the best price.
How it Works
You can avail rat extermination services at attractive prices, by logging on to our website or our mobile app. Choose ‘Pest Control’ under ‘Home Cleaning and Repair’ on our menu or use the search bar to narrow down the options Just answer a few questions regarding the size of your home and other factors, in order to offer you the best of services and prices. You can also choose a time slot that best suits you, UrbanClap provides you the best discounts and offers, in line with your requirements. We assign trained pest control professionals to take care of the disinfestation process at your home, after you equip us with the necessary details.
Our professionals will provide adequate services, after inspecting the extent of infestation and spread. The time taken for the process would also vary accordingly, and with the number of rooms or built-up area of your home. It could also vary depending on the type of rat species. Generally, the rat extermination process comprises of – Baiting – Depending on the species and extent of infestation, the professional pest controllers would choose and apply one or more of baits, such as meal baits, pelleted baits, liquid baits, soft baits, etc. They could also use anticoagulants and non-anticoagulants. These toxic chemicals work by meddling with the ability of a rat’s blood to clot, or by disrupting the calcium level in its blood.
Glue boards – Without killing it, a rat can be made to stick on to a gluey surface, by luring it out for food.
1. Our guarantee: Chemicals that are approved by the government are used, thus ensuring safety and security of your home and loved ones.
2. Qualified expert pest eradicators: To maintain high quality of work, our expert vendors undergo rigorous training and certifications. As they are trained to eradicate all varieties of mice and rats, you can be rest assured about their quality of work.
3. Quick service: We waste no time while providing you the services, whenever and wherever you require it, in any part of Delhi, because we understand how unsafe and unhealthy rat infestation at homes is.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now