Best Physiotherapists At Home in Kalkaji, South Delhi, New Delhi
- Handpicked and certified physiotherapists
- At home service by trained professionals
- 4+ star rated physiotherapists
Gender of patient:
based on 41 reviews
Bookings done in last 1 year
Certified and verified physiotherapists
4+ star rated professionals
- Trained and experienced well in their field
The UrbanClap advantage of booking a physiotherapst
Diagnosis first approach, handpicked professionals
- The therapist will assess your exact condition and prescribe number of sessions accordingly
Convenient and economical
Flat pricing so that there's no hassle of negotiating rates
- We provide at home services to cut down your travel time to the clinics
How it Works
Tell us why do you need a physiotherapist
Muscle pain, joint pain, neurology, post surgery, etc.
Share more details about yourself
Age, gender, location, etc.
Hassle free service
Our professionals will get in touch with you via call/whatsapp
32 Physiotherapists near Kalkaji
- Pravesh yadav121, Guru Ravidas Marg, Tilak Khand, Giri Nagar, Kalkaji, New Delhi, Delhi 110019, India5.0(1 review)
Pravesh Yadav is a very knowledgeable and hard working physiotherapist. I can never forget her good work immediately after I suffered paralytic stroke.She pulled me out of it gently and consistency. Ever so grateful to her.I strongly recommend her
- happy singhNew Delhi
- IRON BLAST, Complete Health and Wellness Solution.Kalkaji, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Balaji sulabh serviceGovind Puri, Kalkaji, Delhi, India
- Open Arms Child Development CentreKalkaji, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Dr.Abhishek KumarNew Delhi
- Dr Umesh KumarNew Delhi
- Palak JainNew Delhi
- Achin KumarNew Delhi
- Meedeenta PhysiotherapyGreater Kailash II, Delhi, India5.0(3 reviews) Hired 3 times on UrbanClap
Very professional with Holistic approach . Sincere recommendations.
Dr Devinder is dedicated Physiotherapist. I went to him for my neck pain I am much better Thanks Dr DevinderRead more reviews
Customers in Kalkaji also booked
Recent Customer Reviewsof Physiotherapists near Kalkaji4.5/5based on 41 ratings
Dr.Reenika is one of the best physiotherapist that i have come across...the lady has ample experience & sound knowledge which helps in faster recovery. I suffer with a seasonal cervical spondolosis + severe migrane for which Dr. Reenika was available / SOS. I hope my pains dont return, incase they do !!! I exactly know where to go now.
I went for neck and arm pain. Got maximum relief in 5 sessions.
I am really lucky to have Dr Saakhski for my father's post surgery therapy. She actually helped my father to stand up and walk within 24 hours of the commencement of the therapy and also made him feel confident in manoeuvring. Also, she is the perfect blend of knowledge, punctuality and expertise throughout ! Cheers!
He explained thoroughly the root cause of my back pain problem, course of action / exercises and very simple steps to implement in daily life for a long term solution. He is knowledgeable and modifies therapy to suit your needs. Very professional and polite in conversation and does not rush thru to finish a session. I'll Highly recommend him.
He is great and I would recommend him at the drop of a hat.
Help me out from neurological pain and stiffness . He has sound knowledge, skillfull hand . During session he applied various techniques which no one has incorporated in previous sessions i have ever had. Motivational personality I will recommended him to other needy people . For me he is not just a practitioner , figuratively a god like. Thanks Urban Clap
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Physiotherapists at Home.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now