Best Physiotherapists at Home in Central Delhi, New Delhi
31 Physiotherapists near Delhi
Physiotherapists at UrbanClap served 1076 requests near Delhi, Central in the last 30 days as of 23 Jan, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- anika mehtaon 18 Jun, 20165.0This Doc knows his speciality very well. He is too good. I had developed plantar faciatis and orthopedics recommended steroid injection. But I got relief from the treatment give by Dr. Deepak. I even taken sessions for my lower back spasms from him.madhu vermaon 19 Jun, 20164.0Dr Deepak has great healing power and very positive energy.He is a wonderful person.Best physiotherapist i met.
Gender Male Professional Experience 4 Years Qualification Bachelor of Physiotherapy Master of Physiotherapy Manual Therapy Course Specialization Pediatrics Achievements Awarded Gold Medal by the President of India Mr. Pranab Mukherjee Got Achiever Award by Dolphin PG Institute Membership Indian Association of Physiotherapists Delhi council of physiotherapy Hospitals Served St. Stephen Hospital, New Delhi Assistant professor at Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Uttar Pradesh SRM Medical College, Chennai Christian Medical College, Ludhiana National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore
- koshikaon 8 Jan, 20185.0Mr Nigam is a good physio doctor. we had good sessions with him. Very understanding, knowledgeable person. Did nice treatment of my mother. We couldnt see much difference, so spoke with him and he modified some treatment for the knee joints. Overall ok experienceraghavon 9 Oct, 20175.0Amazing service magical hands pain gone within few mins Great workraghavon 9 Oct, 20175.0Amazing service magical hands pain gone within few mins Great work
- New on UrbanClapAboutGender Male Professional Experience 7 years Qualification Bachelor in Physiotherapy Masters in Physiotherapy Specialization Sports Membership Delhi Council For Physiotherapy Hospitals Served Max Hospital, Noida Jindal Hospitalshow more
Gender Male Professional Experience 7 years Qualification Bachelor in Physiotherapy Masters in Physiotherapy Specialization Sports Membership Delhi Council For Physiotherapy Hospitals Served Max Hospital, Noida Jindal Hospital
- avadeshon 7 Jun, 20165.0Dr. Dharam has given wonderful results to my mother. He is the best in town when it comes to stroke. He has advanced techniques and tools and carries the whole process smoothly.shagunon 7 Jun, 20165.0He is quite efficient with his skills and delivers very well on the patient's requirement.
Gender: Male Professional Experience: 15 Years Qualification: -Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Bangalore University, Bangalore) -Master of Physiotherapy (Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut) -Doctor of Philosophy in Physiotherapy (Singhania University, Rajasthan) -Doctor of Osteopathy (National University of Medical Sciences, Spain) Specialization: -Neurology -Advanced Physiotherapy -Sports Physiotherapy Membership: The Delhi Council for Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Hospitals & Clinics Served: -Head of the Department, Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi (2009-2011) -Director & Head of the Department, BLK Centre for Advance Physiotherapy, Sports & Neurorehabilitation, New Delhi (2011-Present) Introduction: As a physiotherapist, I have a quality experience in different types of neurological cases. Except that, I consulted patients for knee pain, back pain, spinal injury, etc. I am expertise in various kinds of sports injury, spinal injury rehabilitation, stroke physiotherapy & rehabilitation, balance & vestibular rehabilitation and osteopathy. I consult patients for posture education & correction also. I treated many patients for back pain manual therapy. I treat each & every patient with high care.
- urmil khannaon 11 Oct, 20175.0A sincere and dedicated doctor.Listen the problems gently and give the best treatment as required.As a person he is very humble and polite.I wish success for his professional growth.May God bless him always.anand wardhanon 12 Oct, 20175.0He is highly competent anf efficient . His knowledge in the field is up to date. He is very compassionate and caring especially towards elderly.
I've treated clients with paralysis, cerebral palsy, knee replacement, brain or spine injury surgery, knee pain, back pain, sciatica, slip disc, cervical, frozen shoulder, post operative physiotherapy, bed confined patients or on a wheelchair and walking disability.
- pramodon 25 May, 20165.0Dr.Suhail is the best physiotherapist i came accross. I was suffering from constant back ache problem due to which i went to a couple of physiotherapist but the results were not satisfying.Then i tried Dr.Suhail Quadir but he was like boon for me not only he cured my pain but also gave me lot of confidence which i lost due to this constant problem.nishanton 25 May, 20165.0I was suffering from lower back pain problem from a long time so went to Dr.Suhail.He surely has a lot of experience because he was very patient while treating me and it just 8 sessions and my pain was completely gone. I strongly recommend Dr.Suhail.
Gender: Male Professional Experience: 2 Years Specialization: Musculoskeletal Qualification: Bachelor's of Physiotherapy-Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Master's of Physiotherapy, Amity University Number of Clients Served: 2000 Hospitals/Clinics Served: As a Physiotherapist in Balance Physiotherapy Clinic, 2012-2013 As a Consultant Physiotherapist A+ Ortho and Sports Rehabilitation Center, 2013-2016 Introduction : I assess the patient's complete history as it is the first line of approach. On the base of assessment, a related protocol is a must. I heal patients in the comfort of their homes. I assess, diagnose, and develop a treatment plan which varies depending on the patient’s needs. I take my time with every patient because every problem is different and needs to be permanently cured.
- Rs. 350 / Per SessionNew on UrbanClapAboutAs a physiotherapist, I have treated many patients with different types of problems, with a particular interest in orthopedic cases. Some of my frequently dealt with cases are fracture recoveries, joint pain, body pain & spine problems. I have also handled many cases of sports injuries. I have treated many patients for pre & post operational rehabilitation. I always provide the best quality treatment to my patients at an affordable price per session.show more
As a physiotherapist, I have treated many patients with different types of problems, with a particular interest in orthopedic cases. Some of my frequently dealt with cases are fracture recoveries, joint pain, body pain & spine problems. I have also handled many cases of sports injuries. I have treated many patients for pre & post operational rehabilitation. I always provide the best quality treatment to my patients at an affordable price per session.
- sunil kumaron 13 Oct, 20175.0Dr Sidharth is very good doctor and having the capacity to diagnose the problem in his first attempt. And Good human being.gauri bhardwajon 26 Oct, 20175.0Hardworking guy..... Hipe you will get achievement in future 😘gauri bhardwajon 26 Oct, 20175.0Hardworking guy..... Hipe you will get achievement in future 😘
- sonam chaddaon 20 Aug, 20175.0She is a brilliant physiotherapist with good knowledge and has good attitude towards work. She treated with sever back pain few days ago and within 1 week in was pain free. Highly recommendedAboutAs a physiotherapist, I have a quality experience in different types of neurological cases. Also, I consult patients for knee pain, back pain, spinal injury and etc. I have expertise in various kinds of neurological injuries and conditions like spinal injury rehabilitation ,stroke rehabilitation, balance and vestibular rehabilitation. I have been into pediatrics rehabilitation also, i have treated children with head injury, poliomyelitis and cerebral palsy. I educate patients for posture education and correction also.show more
As a physiotherapist, I have a quality experience in different types of neurological cases. Also, I consult patients for knee pain, back pain, spinal injury and etc. I have expertise in various kinds of neurological injuries and conditions like spinal injury rehabilitation ,stroke rehabilitation, balance and vestibular rehabilitation. I have been into pediatrics rehabilitation also, i have treated children with head injury, poliomyelitis and cerebral palsy. I educate patients for posture education and correction also.
You may also like
What do you need the physiotherapist for?
Customer Reviews of Physiotherapists near Delhi
- prem kumar sharma hired dr. kanikaon 22 Jan, 20185.0
She is excellent in her work and handling the patient. Quite sophisticated, knowledgeable, polite and well behaved. I must appreciate and would love to recommend her name to the people who need the treatment. God bless her always! read more
- sanjay sethi hired naved ali khanon 22 Jan, 20185.0
Works effectively with you on your issues.
- iqra bhat hired dr. kanikaon 22 Jan, 20185.0
Dr Kanika is one of the very few PTs who actually understands her patients needs and work accordingly. She is knowledgable and is very affectionate which makes the patient more confident about her! read more
- anitha choudhary hired sandeep puniyaon 11 Jan, 20185.0
He is an awesome doctor with full indept knowledge..
- mukul hired dr. swarnav biswason 9 Jan, 20185.0
- vishal sharma hired shasak jainon 8 Jan, 20185.0
really satisfied by the service :)
Recent Projects of Physiotherapists near Delhi
- Location near
Basant Road Railway Colony, RK Road Rly Colony, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 400 - 500Booked on 28 Nov, 2017Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
18 - 24See full request
- Location near
Aram Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 500 - 700Booked on 30 Sep, 2017Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
Greater than 50See full request
- Location near
Paharganj New DelhiCustomer
Rs. 900 - 1100Booked on 12 Aug, 2017Service RequirementsPatient's Gender
MaleHelp needed with
NeurologySee full request
- Location near
Connaught Place New DelhiCustomer
Rs. 300 - 500Booked on 11 Jun, 2017Service RequirementsHelp needed with
Rehabilitation Post SurgeryApproximate Budget
Basic ( Rs. 300 - 500 per session )See full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested physiotherapists.
Are you a physiotherapist looking for customers ?join now