Best Physiotherapists at Home in Central Delhi, New Delhi
What do you need the physiotherapist for?
37 Physiotherapists near Delhi
Physiotherapists at UrbanClap served 1442 requests near Delhi, Central in the last 30 days as of 19 Mar, 2018. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks.
- anika mehtaon 18 Jun, 20165.0This Doc knows his speciality very well. He is too good. I had developed plantar faciatis and orthopedics recommended steroid injection. But I got relief from the treatment give by Dr. Deepak. I even taken sessions for my lower back spasms from him.madhu vermaon 19 Jun, 20164.0Dr Deepak has great healing power and very positive energy.He is a wonderful person.Best physiotherapist i met.
Gender Male Professional Experience as a Physiotherapist in Delhi for 4 Years Qualification Bachelor of Physiotherapy Master of Physiotherapy Manual Therapy Course Specialization Pediatrics Achievements Awarded Gold Medal by the President of India Mr. Pranab Mukherjee Got Achiever Award by Dolphin PG Institute Membership Indian Association of Physiotherapists Delhi council of physiotherapy Hospitals Served St. Stephen Hospital, New Delhi Assistant professor at Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Uttar Pradesh SRM Medical College, Chennai Christian Medical College, Ludhiana National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore
- New Delhikoshikaon 8 Jan, 20185.0Mr Nigam is a good physio doctor. we had good sessions with him. Very understanding, knowledgeable person. Did nice treatment of my mother. We couldnt see much difference, so spoke with him and he modified some treatment for the knee joints. Overall ok experienceraghavon 9 Oct, 20175.0Amazing service magical hands pain gone within few mins Great work
As a physiotherapist, my experience is in the field of orthopedics, joint pain, body pain,sports injuries. I focus on getting a person back to their lives and give importance to the quality of life so that they can again live a happy and prosperous life through physiotherapy. I Am a team leader in which we have both male as well as female Physiotherapist who will come to treat you at your place.
- New on UrbanClapOld Delhi, Delhi, IndiaAboutGender Male Professional Experience 7 years Qualification Bachelor in Physiotherapy Masters in Physiotherapy Specialization Sports Membership Delhi Council For Physiotherapy Hospitals Served Max Hospital, Noida Jindal Hospitalshow more
Gender Male Professional Experience 7 years Qualification Bachelor in Physiotherapy Masters in Physiotherapy Specialization Sports Membership Delhi Council For Physiotherapy Hospitals Served Max Hospital, Noida Jindal Hospital
- New Delhijagbandhuon 21 Jun, 20175.0i'm a sportsperson and i've been taking physio sessions from him for a year now. i take his sessions for 3 days a week. i saw a lot of improvement after joining sessions from him. my injury is getting better with time. i got a lot of relief after taking sessions from him. his sessions are amazing, highly recommendable!!rankyon 21 Jun, 20175.0I have a stone in my kidney because of which my back hurts, when I got to know about him, I hired him. He had a vast knowledge about his profession which proved to be a great help in my treatment. I had a wonderful experience with this physiotherapist! Highly recommendable!
I have a high quality of experience of 3 years in different types of physiotherapy cases. I mainly deal with neurological & orthopedic cases as well Old age fitness care.Apart from these, I have treated many patients with various kinds of joint related problems & injuries. I also handled cases of different types of sports injury, spinal cord problem & muscular problems. I try to provide the best quality physio&OSteopathy service to my patients.
- Rs. 500 / Per SessionNew on UrbanClapAboutI have a working experience of more than a decade during which I got to know a lot regarding physiotherapy. I have dealt with ample amount of cases that vary from simple back pain to full body paralysis. I have specialization in dealing with orthopedic and neurological cases.show more
I have a working experience of more than a decade during which I got to know a lot regarding physiotherapy. I have dealt with ample amount of cases that vary from simple back pain to full body paralysis. I have specialization in dealing with orthopedic and neurological cases.
- Delhi, Indiacase studyon 23 Feb, 20165.0Mrs raveena 77 years old female went for bilateral total knee replacement and unilateral total hip replacement and having back pain since 4 months. She was referred from osteopath . She consulted for physiotherapy . Physiotherapist advised a treatment protocol including core strengthening in lying ,sitting and standing position . Stretching for calf muscle , multi-directional balance and knee strengthening exercises. Focused on ADL such as walking up / down stairs ,standing out of /sitting on a chair. Patient no longer feel back pain now and easily stand up and walk smoothly and climb stairs and get down easilyAboutI am an Ex Physiotherapy trainee at Army Research and Referral Hospital, Delhi Cantt. I love my profession very much, and it gives me immense happiness. Treating patient and making them back to their normal condition. Bringing smile back to their face is my ultimate goal. I help patients to raise their awareness of the problem and the factor which is causing them. I Explain Do and Don't to the patient so that their problem remain stable and doesn't aggravate. I also help in regaining lost strength and flexibility by providing resistive exercises and proper stretching.show more
I am an Ex Physiotherapy trainee at Army Research and Referral Hospital, Delhi Cantt. I love my profession very much, and it gives me immense happiness. Treating patient and making them back to their normal condition. Bringing smile back to their face is my ultimate goal. I help patients to raise their awareness of the problem and the factor which is causing them. I Explain Do and Don't to the patient so that their problem remain stable and doesn't aggravate. I also help in regaining lost strength and flexibility by providing resistive exercises and proper stretching.
- Regar Pura, Karol Bagh New Delhi, Delhi 110005, Indiaavadeshon 7 Jun, 20165.0Dr. Dharam has given wonderful results to my mother. He is the best in town when it comes to stroke. He has advanced techniques and tools and carries the whole process smoothly.shagunon 7 Jun, 20165.0He is quite efficient with his skills and delivers very well on the patient's requirement.
Gender: Male Professional Experience: 15 Years Qualification: -Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Bangalore University, Bangalore) -Master of Physiotherapy (Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut) -Doctor of Philosophy in Physiotherapy (Singhania University, Rajasthan) -Doctor of Osteopathy (National University of Medical Sciences, Spain) Specialization: -Neurology -Advanced Physiotherapy -Sports Physiotherapy Membership: The Delhi Council for Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Hospitals & Clinics Served: -Head of the Department, Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi (2009-2011) -Director & Head of the Department, BLK Centre for Advance Physiotherapy, Sports & Neurorehabilitation, New Delhi (2011-Present) Introduction: As a physiotherapist, I have a quality experience in different types of neurological cases. Except that, I consulted patients for knee pain, back pain, spinal injury, etc. I am expertise in various kinds of sports injury, spinal injury rehabilitation, stroke physiotherapy & rehabilitation, balance & vestibular rehabilitation and osteopathy. I consult patients for posture education & correction also. I treated many patients for back pain manual therapy. I treat each & every patient with high care.
- urmil khannaon 11 Oct, 20175.0A sincere and dedicated doctor.Listen the problems gently and give the best treatment as required.As a person he is very humble and polite.I wish success for his professional growth.May God bless him always.anand wardhanon 12 Oct, 20175.0He is highly competent anf efficient . His knowledge in the field is up to date. He is very compassionate and caring especially towards elderly.
I've treated clients with paralysis, cerebral palsy, knee replacement, brain or spine injury surgery, knee pain, back pain, sciatica, slip disc, cervical, frozen shoulder, post operative physiotherapy, bed confined patients or on a wheelchair and walking disability.
- pramodon 25 May, 20165.0Dr.Suhail is the best physiotherapist i came accross. I was suffering from constant back ache problem due to which i went to a couple of physiotherapist but the results were not satisfying.Then i tried Dr.Suhail Quadir but he was like boon for me not only he cured my pain but also gave me lot of confidence which i lost due to this constant problem.nishanton 25 May, 20165.0I was suffering from lower back pain problem from a long time so went to Dr.Suhail.He surely has a lot of experience because he was very patient while treating me and it just 8 sessions and my pain was completely gone. I strongly recommend Dr.Suhail.
Gender: Male Professional Experience: 2 Years Specialization: Musculoskeletal Qualification: Bachelor's of Physiotherapy-Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Master's of Physiotherapy, Amity University Number of Clients Served: 2000 Hospitals/Clinics Served: As a Physiotherapist in Balance Physiotherapy Clinic, 2012-2013 As a Consultant Physiotherapist A+ Ortho and Sports Rehabilitation Center, 2013-2016 Introduction : I assess the patient's complete history as it is the first line of approach. On the base of assessment, a related protocol is a must. I heal patients in the comfort of their homes. I assess, diagnose, and develop a treatment plan which varies depending on the patient’s needs. I take my time with every patient because every problem is different and needs to be permanently cured.
You may also like
What do you need the physiotherapist for?
Customer Reviews of Physiotherapists near Delhi
- bulbul ahmed hired ankush kumar palon 19 Mar, 20185.0
Very well trained, good moral support and support.
- ronny hired makhdoom hasanon 15 Mar, 20185.0
Prompt quick result, very professional dedicated physio......
- seema hired dr.saket neelam pasrijaon 15 Mar, 20185.0
Best team of physiotherapist thanks to JAI SHRI BALA JI healthcare team ,Dr saket
- rasna hired makhdoom hasanon 15 Mar, 20185.0
Very much satisfactory... Patient is improveing a lot
- manavjit singh salwan hired arjun singhon 14 Mar, 20185.0
Has good expertise and is very professional.
- sachin gandhi hired anurag mandalon 13 Mar, 20185.0
Good talk 2 wd Wellness
Recent Projects of Physiotherapists near Delhi
- Location near
Chuna Mandi, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110055, IndiaCustomer
S. SinghBooked on 3 Feb, 2018Service RequirementsHelp needed with
Muscle Pain (Neck, Legs, Back, Arms, Hips,etc)Age
25-30See full request
- Location near
Basant Road Railway Colony, RK Road Rly Colony, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 400 - 500Booked on 28 Nov, 2017Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
18 - 24See full request
- Location near
Aram Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 500 - 700Booked on 30 Sep, 2017Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
Greater than 50See full request
- Location near
Paharganj New DelhiCustomer
Rs. 900 - 1100Booked on 12 Aug, 2017Service RequirementsPatient's Gender
MaleHelp needed with
NeurologySee full request
- Location near
Connaught Place New DelhiCustomer
Rs. 300 - 500Booked on 11 Jun, 2017Service RequirementsHelp needed with
Rehabilitation Post SurgeryApproximate Budget
Basic ( Rs. 300 - 500 per session )See full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested physiotherapists.
Are you a physiotherapist looking for customers ?join now