Best Physiotherapists at Home in New Delhi
What do you need the physiotherapist for?
What to expect from a Physiotherapist
- Personalized Sessions at your preferred location and time
- Effective Healing for a wide range of medical ailments
- Expert advice to avoid potential future disorders.
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
66 Physiotherapists in New Delhi
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
- Sector 3, Sector 10, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India4.0
Muscle Pain, 36 - 50 years, Frozen shoulder , doctor has recommended physiotherapy for 4-5 months
very good Doctorreviewed on March 19, 2017
- Nirvana Country, Gurugram, Haryana, India5.0
Rehabilitation Post Surgery, More than 51 years, excersise after knee replacement surgery
Dedicated n Knows her job well. She treated my mother post knee r...read morereviewed on March 19, 2017
- Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, India5.0
Orthopaedics (Arthiritis, etc.), More than 51 years, Spondylitis
He is indeed the best physiotherapist. My father has been diagnos...read morereviewed on March 19, 2017
- Model Town III, Phase 3, New Delhi, Delhi, India5.0
Rehabilitation Post Surgery, 36 - 50 years, Breast removal surgery after being diagnosed with breast cncer
Pls call wenevr possible ur assistance is required as soon as pos...read morereviewed on March 18, 2017
I was having a problem in my right leg for which I was looking a physiotherapist. I hired Najeeb for the sessions, and he proves to be very helpful for me....read more
My wife had taken physiotherapist services from Mr Rahman. She was facing a problem with her leg, calcium was increased, and she started having pain in her...read more
It has been a week her coming for my father's physiotherapy. She is very good at her job. She is a skilled, well equipped and good hearted person. My fathe...read more
deepinder kaurused PhysiotherapistRATED:5.0
My aunt was suffering from cervical and back pain. After treating from gurujyoti now she is free from back pain and cervical...she got results within a wee...read more
tanvi ahujaused PhysiotherapistRATED:5.0
She is one of the best physiotherapist i have come across. Highly knowledgable and guides you the beat way possible. Excellent treatment. Highly recommende...read more
Hiring Guide for a Physiotherapist
Physiotherapy at Home
Physiotherapy is not just a want, but a need. It’s especially useful for elderly people who have trouble with mobility, and people who are recovering from injuries or accidents. Instead of using painkillers and sprays, you should switch to a more systematical treatment like physiotherapy. Physiotherapy treatment involves a number of techniques such as stretching, exercising and even electro-therapeutical approaches to regain mobility and reduce pain. It can become extremely difficult to visit hospitals when one is already in so much pain, hence the need for at-home physiotherapy services. With the help of UrbanClap, you can connect with the best doctors and physiotherapists in town from the comfort of your home.
How it works?
Download the UrbanClap App or open the website to request for the physiotherapy at home. You would just need to answer few questions so that we are able to understand your needs. After entering your personalised details such as the age of the patient, area that needs physiotherapy treatment, your location and time, your request will be uploaded on the portal. You will soon start receiving quotes from physiotherapy doctors. Compare their quotes, rates and reviews to hire the professional best suited to your need.
UrbanClap covers all the major divisions of physiotherapy namely Ortho, Neuro and Musco-skeletal. Hence all the services pertaining to these sections are looked after such as muscle pain, joint pain, and respiratory related ailments. However hiring for personalised care gives the benefit of customized service according to the needs of the patient. Therapies to treat sports injuries, frozen neck, aching back are some of the most availed services.
- Certified Professionals: The professionals on board with UrbanClap are taken through checks before we entrust our customers with them. The doctors are highly qualified and experienced. Based on the same they are segregated into to aid to choose the professional best suited to your needs.
- Pricing: The professionals on the UrbanClap portal charge per physiotherapy session and the payment is taken online to avoid any hassle for the customer
- Personalised care: UrbanClap connects you with physiotherapist doctors and experts who provide you with individualised care and customised therapy at the comfort of your home.
Trending near you (Delhi)
Given that Delhi is such a vast city and travelling always remains to be a hassle, it can be really difficult for a patient to travel to physiotherapist clinics. Traffic conditions only add to the problem. Moreover, people living in NCR face an even greater challenge. Hence they entrust UrbanClap to hire the best physiotherapist in Delhi.
Frequently asked questions
What can I expect from a visit?
Motivated by a friendly service, you can expect a trustworthy and experienced physiotherapist at your disposal. The service usually lasts upto 45 minutes, however, this remains entirely subjective.
How many visits does it require to see improvement?
This depends from patient to patient and condition to condition. Generally, the more consistent the prescribed exercises are carried out, the sooner is the recovery.
Is physiotherapy appropriate for neck or shoulder pain?
Definitely! We have physiotherapists who have specializations in treating spinal problems. They use a number of methods like messages, mobilizations or manipulation.
Is physiotherapy equivalent to a massage?
No, physiotherapy uses anatomically inclined approach to solve problems. Massages are only one of the techniques used as treatment methods.
Do I need to be of a certain age of avail physiotherapy?
Not at all, a person of any age can ascribe to the treatment.
- Physiotherapists in Connaught Place
- Physiotherapists in Barakhamba
- Physiotherapists in Central Delhi
- Physiotherapists in Ajmeri Gate
- Physiotherapists in Gole Market
- Yoga Instructors at Home in New Delhi
- Yoga Studios in New Delhi
- German Tutors in New Delhi
- Professional Car Cleaning in New Delhi
- CCTV Camera Installation in New Delhi