Best Lawyers & Advocates for Legal Advice in Gurgaon
- Hiring Guide
172 Lawyers in Gurgaon
Lawyers at UrbanClap served 233 requests in Gurgaon in the last 30 days as of 18 Jan, 2018. An average request in Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 7387. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- Sushant Lok 2, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiasri krishnan chitharanjanon 7 Jul, 20175.0I hired him for a property related matter.I had to get my property verified.He is a very good lawyer who has alot of knowledge. I choose him by seeing his ratings and reviews.He is very efficient and a humble person. GREAT!abhinavon 15 Aug, 20175.0Kanchan is a very knowledgable lady, ethical and a superior professional. I hired her for my personal work. She at once got my requirements and very well solved the matter. Very satisfied with her work. She did the work on time and kept a regular follow up. Communicative and approachable are her key factors. 5/5 for Ms. Kanchan.
Introduction: Kanchan Khatana is one of India's finest full-service lawyers with Head Office in Gurgaon, Haryana with network offices across India. She is one of the legal consultants who offer a broad range of legal services to both domestic and international clients. She is known for her integrity, efficiency, mutual trust and personal responsibility towards customers. Experience: 15 Qualification: LLB from Rajasthan University Gender: female Gender: female Specialisation: -Civil Lawyer -Consumer Lawyer -Criminal Lawyer -Divorce Lawyer -Debt Lawyer Place of Practice: -Supreme Court -High Courts -District Courts -Sessions Courts -Tribunals -Appellate Courts -Consumer Courts Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2014 Availability: Monday- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- pawandeep singhon 6 Oct, 20175.0Daggar has a great habit of understanding the issue before offering a solutions. A rational thinker, she always offers a genuine advise without keeping her own interests in mind. She is always prepared with all the details before the hearing and does her homework quite well. She walked me patiently through the whole process and helped me with co ordination where ever she could. She is a great human being and has my highest recommendation as a lawyer and legal adviser.kashish ahujaon 17 Jun, 20175.0Excellent Consultation!
Advocate Daggar Malhotra has independently drafted and argued various cases before- -Hon'ble Supreme Court of India -Hon'ble High Court of Delhi -District Courts -Consumer Courts of Delhi and Chandigarh -Labour Courts -Central Administrative Tribunal -Employees Provident Fund Tribunal -Competition Appellate Tribunal -She has drafted various agreements for corporate entities -Assisted in various Arbitrations Professional Experience: 3 Years Areas of Practice: -Civil Law -Consumer Laws -Commercial Laws -Property Laws -Service Matters -Employment Laws -Competition Law -Arbitration Laws -Corporate Laws -Customs and Excise Matters -Intellectual property rights matters : trademarks, patents, copyrights etc. Academic Qualifications: BA.LLB(H): GGSIP University, 2009 Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2014 Availability: Monday-Friday: 3 PM-8 PM Saturday and Sunday: 10 AM-8 PM
- lakshmanan krishnadason 29 Nov, 20175.0I hired Akash Gupta for the purpose of drafting a Will for myself as well as my wife. He is a professional and drafted the will as per our instructions. He charged a reasonable fee and collected the fee only after my will was drafted and registered. I wish him all the best.lakshmanan krishnadason 27 Nov, 20175.0I hired the services of Mr. Akash Gupta for the drafting of will of mine and my spouse. He was very professional and ensured that the Will drafted as per our instructions and helped us doing the registration. He collected his fees only after the work is completed to our satisfaction. We appreciate his sincerity and professionalism.
Introduction: Advocate Akash Gupta is practising independently for the past two years and specialises in Criminal Law, Section 138 of The Negotiable Instruments Act, Trademarks, Divorce Law, Registration of Documents and Possession and Recovery matters. He has profound conceptual understanding and implementation experience in civil cases and has served more than 200 clients till now. Gender: Male Gender: Male Professional Experience: 2 Years Specialisation: -Civil Law -Criminal Law -Divorce Law -Real Estate Law Place of Practice: -High Courts -District Courts -Sessions Courts Academic Qualifications: LL.B: Nation Law College Gurgaon,2015 Enrollment: Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana, 2015 Availability: Monday-Saturday: 10 AM-6 PM
- Gurugramdhiraj khannaon 29 Aug, 20175.0I hired Manju Singhal and it was not a good experience for me. It was regarding some family dispute and I didn't get any good response from her side. The results were not satisfactory and she didn't really put up with me and didn't understand the situation well and was not actually approachable. She charges according to per meeting but on her profile it is mentioned that either nil or 1000 rs but she asked for 3000. I left them in between only.vivek rathion 1 Apr, 20175.0Ms. Manju singhal is having a good legal knowledge with effective power of expression. She is also good in drafting & client counselling.
Introduction: Introduction: Ms. Manju Lalit Chaudhary has been handling matters pertaining to corporate laws, civil laws, matrimonial disputes, consumer cases, cheque bounce matters, drafting and vetting of tenders, contracts, agreements and other legal documents. She has been working with Senior Advocate K K Sharma at Delhi High Court since 2008. She has attained expertise in court matters and briefing and coordinating with appropriate appellate authorities. She has been negotiating and mediating among the parties, out of court settlement of legal disputes and acting as the Local Commissioner at various companies with regard to corporate matters. She also has an experience as Arbitrator in MCD matters in Delhi. Professional Experience: 9 Years Specializations: -Divorce Laws -Real Estate Laws -Corporate Laws -Family Laws -Consumer Laws -Debt Laws Place of Practice: -High Court -Tribunals and Appellate Courts -Consumer Courts Academic Qualifications: -LL.B: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, 2007 -PG Diploma in IPR: Indian Law Institute (Delhi), 2008 -LL.M in International Business Law: University of Northampton (England), 2012 Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2007 Availability: Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- nishant jairathon 15 Jan, 20185.0Currenlty the service is going on and about the professional I hired from urbanclap was great and well knowledgable . He was punctual and provide good suggestions regarding the consumer cases I had done regarding the telecom company . He was also a nice and very helpful guy and as per the cost was concerned , it was fine and reaasonable . As usual I was satisfied by the urbanclap services as i Am a regula rcustomer and after the case gets solved , I would provide more feedback . Thanks a lot !!!pujaon 15 Jan, 20185.0I appointed the professional Lawyer named Ajay for divorce matters, he is very professional and a good human being. The case is still under process. I am satisfied from the service as of now. he is affordable as well !!pujaon 15 Jan, 20185.0I appointed the professional Lawyer named Ajay for divorce matters, he is very professional and a good human being. The case is still under process. I am satisfied from the service as of now. he is affordable as well !!
- Sector 86, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiamansion 5 Jul, 20175.0I had a legal issue for the first time in my life and i was worried alot. UrbanClap referred me Mr. Hemant for cases related to corporate affairs. My case was little twisted but this man handled it properly and he is very optimistic. I was satisfied by my result and i hope to consult him further.priyaon 24 Mar, 20175.0I have hired mr. Hemant for a legal advice on a criminal matter .. I was very much satisfied by the professional ethics that he carry and by maintaining trust and confidentialitypriyaon 24 Mar, 20175.0I have hired mr. Hemant for a legal advice on a criminal matter .. I was very much satisfied by the professional ethics that he carry and by maintaining trust and confidentiality
- Shivaji Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiadivyaon 25 Jun, 20175.0Very empathetic and cooperative.sushamaon 11 May, 20174.0I consulted Mr Varun for some legal matters. He has good knowledge of his field. I m satisfied with what he advised me.sushamaon 11 May, 20174.0I consulted Mr Varun for some legal matters. He has good knowledge of his field. I m satisfied with what he advised me.
- bhaskaron 1 Jan, 20185.0A very committed and professional lawyer. I would highly recommend him.nitin raion 15 Jun, 20175.0Brillant lawyer very professional.
Advocate Sanjiv Narang expertises in Criminal, Constitutional, and Corporate Law. He is practicing at Delhi High Court, Delhi District Courts, and Gurgaon District Court. He is Director of Innovation Systems Consulting and a Corporate Trainer at INSYCON. He has an experience of more than 22 years in corporate consulting. Professional Experience: 3 Years Specialisation: -Civil Law -Corporate Law -Criminal Law -Consumer Law -Divorce Law Place of Practice: -High Courts -District Courts -Sessions Courts -Tribunals -Appellate Courts -Consumer Courts Academic Qualifications: LLB: Faculty of Law, New Delhi, 2013 MBA(HR): Punjab University, 1991 Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2013 Availability: Monday-Friday: 2 PM-6 PM Saturday-Sunday: 10 AM-6 PM
- Gurugram, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiaaditi srivastavaon 10 Sep, 20175.0Words are not made to thank him enough for his services. When every lawyer was either interested in huge sum of money or in juciy gossip , Sumit came like a guardian angel. He just not fought through the case , he also supported me emotionally guided me through the case and life prospective. If he wouldn't be there I might have given up long back. If your case is with this guy , be rest assured you are in right handsom prakash aryaon 25 Jan, 20175.0Toooooo gooood done nice job keep it up all the best
Introduction: Introduction: Advocate Sumit Mehta is an independent lawyer. He has an experience of working with Rudra Law Firm. He has been aggressively pursuing litigation in New Delhi as well as in other jurisdictional High Courts, with the clientele ranging from individuals to prominent politicians and multi-national corporations. He advises clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, the advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations. Professional Experience: 6 Years Specializations: -Civil laws -Corporate laws -Family laws -Divorce laws Place of Practice: -District Courts and Session Courts -High Court -Supreme Court Academic Qualifications: LL.B: NLC University Gurgaon, 2008 Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2008 Availability: Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 10:00 PM
You may also like
What is your legal issue related to?
Customer Reviews of Lawyers in Gurgaon
- akash hired sanjeevon 15 Jan, 20185.0
I appreciate his ideas and advice he gave to me when I was in tension about what to do ? After meeting him personally I felt relaxed. I would recommen him for divorce related queries and tacts to protect ourselves. Thanks to him. read more
- shikha hired deepa tiwarion 13 Jan, 20185.0
I am still in consultation.with the lawyers . for personal purpose.He is understanding well and still connected with me. He charged Rs.. 5000 for this.. and i have paid her half payment because still the services are going on. I have no complaints regarding him. I can recommend him to others also.. It was good experience with urbanclap.. read more
- anmol talwar hired neeraj kumaron 11 Jan, 20185.0
Nice work !
- bhaskar hired jatin mittalon 8 Jan, 20185.0
Jatin did a detailed analysis of the assignment I gave him, gave great advise and his price was quite reasonable. I would highly recommend his services to others. read more
- bhaskar hired sanjiv narangon 2 Jan, 20185.0
A very committed and professional lawyer. I would highly recommend him.
- chandan hired harish chandra yation 28 Dec, 20175.0
Mr. Yati is a very good person as well as hilgly knowledgeble lawyer. Being served in police department he has a good knowledge of criminal cases. I approached him to get a legal consultation on a case of cheating and fraud. He gave his 100% to understand the case through facts and initiated the case in well manner. Thank you sir read more
Recent Projects of Lawyers in Gurgaon
Mushedpur, DLF Phase 2, Sector 25, Shahpur, Haryana, IndiaCustomer
S. KohliBooked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsSpecific Legal Issue
Property MattersSpecific Property Issue
Transfer of Property OwnershipSee full request
Saket, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
ManirBooked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsSpecific Legal Issue
OthersOther legal issue
Want get marriageSee full request
RK Puram New DelhiCustomer
S. CHANDBooked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsSpecific Legal Issue
Property MattersSpecific Property Issue
OthersSee full request
Sector 23 Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 2000 - 4000Booked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsSpecific Legal Issue
OthersOther legal issue
Cheque bounce caseSee full request
Kalkaji, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
RahulBooked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsSpecific Legal Issue
Divorce Mattersreason for divorce
Domestic ViolenceSee full request
M. VaidBooked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsSpecific Legal Issue
Criminal MattersSpecific Criminal Matter
Theft/RobberySee full request
Sector 120, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaCustomer
GunjanBooked on 18 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsSpecific Legal Issue
Family MattersSpecific Family Issue
OthersSee full request
Vaishali, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaCustomer
A. BansalBooked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsSpecific Legal Issue
Divorce Mattersreason for divorce
Financial IssuesSee full request
Mahavir Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
RanjoBooked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsSpecific Legal Issue
Divorce Mattersreason for divorce
General DifferencesSee full request
Pocket 4, Sector C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
Greater than Rs. 4000Booked on 17 Jan, 2018Service RequirementsSpecific Legal Issue
OthersOther legal issue
Cyber Security IssueSee full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Lawyers in Gurgaon
Legal proceedings in India can get very lengthy and annoying. Even issues like traffic violations can end up taking weeks of your valuable time. The best way to deal with that is to hire an experienced lawyer who can help you with all the legal proceedings – property matters, corporate affairs, divorce matters etc. are a few to name. Considering the increasing requirement and lack of comprehensive law firms, UrbanClap has come up with Lawyer services to help you meet the best lawyers in Delhi for all legal situations at one platform.
How it works?
Search for Lawyers either on the website or on the App to get to to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your legal situation better. The questionnaire will ask you questions like which legal issue are you related to, grounds for that issues, if your case new or in process. Answer these questions honestly with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine the best advocate suited for you. Go ahead and fill your address and mobile number to get in touch with the best legal advisors in Delhi. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to hire the one you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Hire Lawyers for:
- Divorce Matters
- Property Matters
- Corporate Affairs
- Family Matters
- Consumer Complaints
- Criminal Matters
- Traffic Violations
Things to keep in Mind
- Quality and Experience Count: Being involved in any legal proceedings or seeking a legal advisor, you would always want someone experienced by your side to guide you through.
- Comfort Level: While dealing with any legal proceedings, you may have to open highly personal information about you and your background to the lawyer you hire to take the proceedings further.
- First step, Hire a Lawyer: In situations like Divorce and Property issues, most people, out of impulse, end up filing FIR before consulting a legal advisor which makes the case complex. This is why hiring a lawyer is the first step when dealing with any legal situations.
- Experienced Professionals: Not working with the right legal professional can have unfortunate consequences. This is why we only hire certified lawyers with good experience with legal advising and court proceedings.
- Confidentiality: We at UrbanClap understand are well aware of the adverse outcome a confidentiality breach can bring to our client. This is why we never let confidentiality compromised at any point.
- Comprehensive Platform: Unlike other law firms, UrbanClap brings to you a comprehensive platform to hire lawyers for all legal needs sitting at the comfort of your home.
Due to the growing number of families and the concept of nuclear families alongside, issues like family disputes and divorces have also increased in recent years. Undoubtedly, the demand for lawyers grows every year under such circumstances. This is why UrbanClap’s lawyer services remain highly availed in Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want lawyer service for both Corporate and Property issues. Do I need to register twice or the same lawyer will do?
In that case you will have to register twice as we have specialized lawyers for every legal situation. A lawyer specialized in handling property issues might not be the right fit for corporate issues.
In what cases can I file a civil suit?
If people fail to resolve a dispute amongst them, they can approach the Court by filing a Civil Suit to get it settled. There are a number of scenarios in which you can file a civil suit - suits related to property disputes, recovery of money, matrimonial and family disputes, among others.
How will I make the payment – to the lawyer directly or through any link provided by you?
As legal proceedings can last long, we prefer payments to be done directly to the advocates, post/prior the hearing or consultation – on the basis of your conversation before finalizing.
When I choose ‘representing in the court’ as the service required, does it covers drafting the case too?
Yes, when you choose ‘representing in the court’ as the service required it covers both ‘consulting the lawyer’ and ‘drafting the case’ to keep everything in sync from the very beginning.
Are you a Lawyer looking for customers ?join now