Best Lawyers & Advocates for Legal Advice in Greater Noida
What is your legal issue related to?
What to expect from a Lawyer
- Qualified and reputed professionals
- Professional guidance and assistance
- Timely resolution of property issue
- Best in class service
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
165 Lawyers in Greater Noida
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
Recent bookings of Lawyers in Greater Noida
- D Block, Sector 49, Noida, Uttar Pradesh5.0
Debt/Loan Matters, Cheque Bounce, New Case
The best lawyer i came across for my case. He is very intelligent...read morereviewed on December 26, 2016
- Rohini New Delhi5.0
Others, Cheque returned by Party in Jaipur .legal notice to be sent from delhi and need to fight the case, New Case
I found him through urban clap, and he dealt with my corporate af...read morereviewed on December 7, 2016
- Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India5.0
Family Matters, Others, illegal possession on property in my name. when asked to vacate, they accused me of rape. against rral brother and his wife.
His first impression on understanding the sense of urgency took m...read morereviewed on November 16, 2016
- West Sagarpur, New Delhi, Delhi, India5.0
Family Matters, Divorce, New Case
Knowledgeable, Humble and down to earthreviewed on November 15, 2016
amit singhused LawyersRATED:5.0
He is a great lawyer, n also a good person, he helped me & my friend in a cheating n forgery, matter, jahan Hume galat tarike se fansaya gya tha .it w...read more
suraj trehanused LawyersRATED:5.0
Mr Vijay Monga is a highly qualified and professional advocate having a lot of expirenece and knowledge in his work.Have cosulted him in many things and ha...read more
HELPED IN A PROPERTY CASE IN DELHI:- I had a property case in delhi....went to many advocates, wasted a lot of money....got to know him through a friend......read more
Highly recommended. Paperwork is dedicated,, professional and understanding in their approach towards their clients. They take care of the entire project f...read more
pratap kumarused LawyersRATED:5.0
mr singh is a renowned criminal and matrimonial0 lawyer he helped me in a murder case where ì was falsely implicated and he has also helped my friends ...read more
Hiring Guide for a Lawyer
Legal proceedings in India can get very lengthy and annoying. Even issues like traffic violations can end up taking weeks of your valuable time. The best way to deal with that is to hire an experienced lawyer who can help you with all the legal proceedings – property matters, corporate affairs, divorce matters etc. are a few to name. Considering the increasing requirement and lack of comprehensive law firms, UrbanClap has come up with Lawyer services to help you meet the best lawyers in Delhi for all legal situations at one platform.
How it works?
Search for Lawyers either on the website or on the App to get to to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your legal situation better. The questionnaire will ask you questions like which legal issue are you related to, grounds for that issues, if your case new or in process. Answer these questions honestly with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine the best advocate suited for you. Go ahead and fill your address and mobile number to get in touch with the best legal advisors in Delhi. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to hire the one you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Hire Lawyers for:
- Divorce Matters
- Property Matters
- Corporate Affairs
- Family Matters
- Consumer Complaints
- Criminal Matters
- Traffic Violations
Things to keep in Mind
- Quality and Experience Count: Being involved in any legal proceedings or seeking a legal advisor, you would always want someone experienced by your side to guide you through.
- Comfort Level: While dealing with any legal proceedings, you may have to open highly personal information about you and your background to the lawyer you hire to take the proceedings further.
- First step, Hire a Lawyer: In situations like Divorce and Property issues, most people, out of impulse, end up filing FIR before consulting a legal advisor which makes the case complex. This is why hiring a lawyer is the first step when dealing with any legal situations.
- Experienced Professionals: Not working with the right legal professional can have unfortunate consequences. This is why we only hire certified lawyers with good experience with legal advising and court proceedings.
- Confidentiality: We at UrbanClap understand are well aware of the adverse outcome a confidentiality breach can bring to our client. This is why we never let confidentiality compromised at any point.
- Comprehensive Platform: Unlike other law firms, UrbanClap brings to you a comprehensive platform to hire lawyers for all legal needs sitting at the comfort of your home.
Trending near you (Delhi)
Due to the growing number of families and the concept of nuclear families alongside, issues like family disputes and divorces have also increased in recent years. Undoubtedly, the demand for lawyers grows every year under such circumstances. This is why UrbanClap’s lawyer services remain highly availed in Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want lawyer service for both Corporate and Property issues. Do I need to register twice or the same lawyer will do?
In that case you will have to register twice as we have specialized lawyers for every legal situation. A lawyer specialized in handling property issues might not be the right fit for corporate issues.
In what cases can I file a civil suit?
If people fail to resolve a dispute amongst them, they can approach the Court by filing a Civil Suit to get it settled. There are a number of scenarios in which you can file a civil suit - suits related to property disputes, recovery of money, matrimonial and family disputes, among others.
How will I make the payment – to the lawyer directly or through any link provided by you?
As legal proceedings can last long, we prefer payments to be done directly to the advocates, post/prior the hearing or consultation – on the basis of your conversation before finalizing.
When I choose ‘representing in the court’ as the service required, does it covers drafting the case too?
Yes, when you choose ‘representing in the court’ as the service required it covers both ‘consulting the lawyer’ and ‘drafting the case’ to keep everything in sync from the very beginning.