Best Guitar Classes Guitar Tutors at Home in Greater Noida
What is the age of the student?
119 Guitar Classes at Home in Greater Noida
- Block B, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiaanurag gupta21 January, 20175.0Keep it up .Dost fly high. Live life king size. ENJOY lifepragati agarwal18 January, 20174.0Very good keep it up akash keep growing in your courier
I make sure my students understand the guitar basics and techniques required to play a guitar, in both theoretical and practical manner. I strive to spread the joy of music by helping my students learn the skill of guitar playing.I personally feel that guitar is a great way of relaxation and gives peace of mind. Guitar enthusiasts are welcome to my fun filled guitar classes in Noida.
- Sector 76, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiaarindam bhattacharya9 March, 20185.0Aman’s been an awesome guitar teacher. He’s made guitar learning fun and ensures there is enough interest. He does not bore you with theories but ensures that theoretical learning is done while playing the guitar practically.naveen singh malik4 February, 20185.0Amazing person and the best tutor you can get. The best part about him is that he teaches you the way in which its more comfortable to you.
I am a guitar enthusiast and a passionate teacher as well. I make my students understand the basic concepts of learning guitar by simple methods and help them in practicing new skills in every session. I have collaborated with MTV Coke Studio Also worked for T series as a full time musician and composer. and also been the Bass guitarist of a renowned Delhi The burnheads ...
- Sector-45, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiaanshikha gupta5 September, 20175.0Lucky to have u as my music teacher.. Thanks a ton fr these learning's...😊😊😊 I must say u r very good at it...ivneet kaur3 September, 20175.0One of the best places to learn keyboard. The tutor has a lot of experience and is very patient with the learner. You will definately learn to play a keyboard quite well after you take classes from here.
A music enthusiast whose passion is learning and teaching guitar. Guitar has always been a great way for me to channelize my energy and get great results out of it. I have been playing the guitar for a very long time and decided to start teaching a little more than 2 years ago. To have a friendly environment and required knowledge about guitar help me train my students in a very appropriate way. Wanna learn guitar? Come step in my fun filled guitar classes in Noida.
- Sector 44, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiaanirban chakrobarty11 December, 20175.0Nikhil a very nice and a very humble person. He is also a good teacher and a friend. Nikhil is truly a dedicated guy and I would want him to be successful in life. All the Best to you my friend for your journey.rohit2 December, 20175.0Mr Nikhil was a good guitar tutor I had hired for the guitar classes as his way of teaching was great and was good in nature . He took reasonable cost for the classes and was very friendly person. I liked the way of teaching and it was a great experience with the professional I hired and still continuing his sessions.
I am a guitar teacher who loves learning and exploring the boundaries of music. I have recreated musical covers and will absolutely help my students to come up to that level. Apart from just instructing my students i also encourage them to re imagine and come out with something different in music. If you are eager to learn music and guitar, then join me at my affordable guitar classes in Noida.
- Greater Noida West, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiaayushi rohela30 June, 20175.0A young and a very talented guitarist. He has a great voice and amazing guitar skills. One of the best guitar classes one can find nearby, worth every penny.shivam pratap singh29 June, 20175.0Akash is a brilliant and talented individual . He carries his artistic persona quite well .a thorough gentleman with great skills in guitar
Hi! I am Akash, i have been teaching guitar for a while now. I have made many acoustic guitar covers and songs. I am very passionate about music . I am looking for students who are looking for a guitar player who can teach them from guitar basics to intermediate level. Join my amazing guitar classes in Noida.
- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiaishita15 July, 20174.0A master of his skills Thanks for teaching me the same U are a good teacher to troublesomes like me😀raghav gupta14 July, 20175.0One of the finest guitarist i have ever met. He is very good as a person and teacher. He teaches with full dedication and charges very minimal in accordance with the quality teaching he provides. Trust me he is the best person to teach playing guitar.
I am a professional guitar teacher and have been teaching students for 6 years now. I have performed in many live shows and can play almost all genres of music. I can train students in genres like blues, jazz, fusion and bollywood mix. My target is always to make students go through all the concepts so they become confident enough to be able to play on stage like a professional. Those are are keen to learn guitar and it's teachniques can contact me and join in my best guitar classes in Noida.
- Sector 120, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiavishu21 July, 20175.0Learning guitar has been fun with Sarvesh sir. Very dedicated and focused on basics. One should must consider Sarvesh sir before planning to join somewhere else.anurag4 June, 20175.0Simply Outstanding!!! Very focused on basics. I have also started learning with my son.
Playing guitar is my passion and I have been playing guitar for past 12 years and took it up as teaching from more than 4 years. I was part of a band Yagana in my college days. I specialise in western music. My experiences with the band has helped me grow as a professional. I ensure that i understand the student and cater to his needs.
- Sector 49, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiakunal4 March, 20185.0Excellent guitar teaching ,very innovative ! Helpful in clearing all your doubts :)jibin joseph19 February, 20185.0It's one of the best music schools out there that teaches music at its best. Rouble sir is exceptionally good at teaching various guitar techniques bringing the best out of us. It's a full package experience. Amazing school of music!!!
We are having a team of instructors who are keenly devoted to their specialized music forms. Our motive is to make our students super comfortable so that they and we both could understand that which music form is best for them.
- Noidajashandeep singh9 September, 20175.0wanna be a pro? he is the best one you can get as a teacher!rupali sharma9 September, 20175.0Fantastic band... Their sincere efforts are clearly noticable through their hardwork... Great team job... Especially Abhinav... He really sings well... They really have a bright future... Keep going guys🤘
Come and experience the brilliance of guitar lessons with no written work only practical theories. All guitar lovers out there can join my best ever guitar classes in Noida.
- Noidayash batra11 February, 20185.0Ayush is very talented and pleasant person. His caoching approach is quite simple and learner friendly.disha12 July, 20175.0An amazing guitarist with a lot of knowledge and skills.
I give guitar lessons to all those who are enthusiastic to explore guitar world. I am certified guitar instructor from a respectable college, and I am well equipped with quality instruments. My teaching skills are unique to every student and teach with a mix of practicals and theory guitar lessons. I want to transform a non performer into a performer, and that is my goal. Join in my affordable guitar classes in Noida.
You may also like
Popular services near you
What is the age of the student?
Recent Projects of Guitar Classes at Home in Greater Noida
92, Advocate Society, GAIL Society, Pi I & II, PI, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 4500 - 6000Booked on 28 May, 2018Service RequirementsStudent's Age
14 - 18 yearsPreferred Timings
Early afternoon (12 PM to 3 PM)See full request
Block A, Swarn Nagari, Sector 31, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 7500 - 9500Booked on 27 May, 2018Service RequirementsStudent's Age
25 - 30 yearsPreferred Timings
Morning (9 AM to 12 PM),Early afternoon (12 PM to 3 PM),Late afternoon (3 PM to 5 PM),Early evening (5 PM to 7 PM),Late evening (7 PM to 9 PM)See full request
Omicron III Service Ln, Omicron III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 3000 - 4000Booked on 6 May, 2018Service RequirementsStudent's Age
19 - 24 yearsPreferred Timings
Late evening (7 PM to 9 PM)See full request
Black Gold Housing Society, Omega IV, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 3000 - 4000Booked on 3 May, 2018Service RequirementsStudent's Age
13 years or lessPreferred Timings
Early evening (5 PM to 7 PM)See full request
Taj Express Highway, Chi V, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 6000 - 7500Booked on 1 May, 2018Service RequirementsStudent's Age
19 - 24 yearsPreferred Timings
Late evening (7 PM to 9 PM)See full request
Pocket 5, Sector Chi 1, AWHO Phase III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IndiaCustomer
Rs. 4500 - 6000Booked on 19 February, 2018Service RequirementsStudent's Age
Above 30 yearsPreferred Timings
Early afternoon (12 PM to 3 PM)See full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested professionals.
Hiring Guide for Guitar Classes at Home
Become a rock star, learn to play the Guitar
Music – the food for soul. It’s always around us in ways we might not even realise. Deep down we all have a music idol that inspires us to be like them. We’ve all wanted to be just a little more closer to our musical side. Do you picture yourself rocking the strings of a guitar on stage, singing your heart out? It’s never too late to learn a new skill, especially if you get the right guidance! We, at UrbanClap, have teamed up with professional guitar teachers who will help learn how to play this special musical instrument from the convenience of your home. These home tutors will come to your location at your preferred time and teach you how to play the guitar.
Taking the decision to learn something new is always very exciting and interesting. It’s new to us and that makes many of us start buying irrelevant things related to it without having a proper knowledge. Of course, you’ll have to buy a guitar if you don’t have one already and you’ll need to know what kind you need and what accessories to buy along with it. So, here’s a list of essentials you’ll need before you start learning how to play guitar –
Types of Guitar to buy:
i. Acoustic or Electric
This totally depends on what kind of music you see yourself playing. If you like soft and mellow music and want to play that style then go for an acoustic guitar but if you’re really in heavy metal and rock then go for an electric guitar. If you have no idea or like both kinds of music, then for beginners a nylon string acoustic is recommended at best. Don’t opt for steel string guitar right at the beginning as it can be very painful and you won’t be used to it. It might end up demotivating you.
ii. Brand and Price
Advice is to keep it very basic at first. There are many brands in the market but it is crazy to say that a Rs 20,000 worth guitar is 5 times better than a Rs 4000 one. It is all about the sound quality, yes. But you as a beginner might not be able to understand or appreciate the difference between the sound quality of normal guitar and a 40,000 Les Paul Standard. Good guitars start upwards of Rs. 5000 so you can opt for one of those in the beginning and can later jump onto a better piece once you have mastered some guitar-playing skills.
Going to a musical shop can be very overwhelming and like any other shop, the salesmen here will load you with information about the kind of guitar you should buy. It can be very confusing for you in the beginning so just look for the basic features such as the size of the guitar being compatible to your body size and that it should feel easy to reach around the neck.
There will be many accessories that you’ll need to or want to buy as your level of expertise increases but here is a list of some of those accessories that you could buy at the beginning:
i. Picks (Buy quite a few as one tends to misplace them often) ii. Guitar tuner iii. Spare strings iv. Cleaning cloth or spray v. Strand vi. Capo (not necessarily required essentially) vii. Amplifier (if you buy an electric guitar)
Extra Learning material
If you taking guitar classes, then your guitar teacher will definitely provide you with learning material for you to study and practice from when they are not around since practice is the most important part. But apart from those, you can always find other stuff that could prove to be useful and help you learn guitar faster and in more interesting ways. You can find such stuff here –
It is the ultimate guide. Absolutely everything can be found on the internet and when it comes to learning something, there’s nothing better than YouTube. You can easily find experts recording tricks and tutorials or just telling their story of how they learnt to play the guitar. It’s always helpful to know an experienced person’s journey and learn from them.
Books can be very helpful at times when you don’t have internet to help you. Also you can carry them around even when you don’t have your Guitar with you and read it to learn the chords and notes. Books can be very specific when compared to the internet but is also limited. You can buy books for beginners that will have information about the basic and easy chords and beginner strumming patterns along with books that has songs which can be played only with the basic chords. This way you’ll be able to play some songs along with learning and it’ll keep it interesting for you.
We’ve all forgotten about DVDs in this Netflix and YouTube era but not all videos found on YouTube are good. Most of them are teaching the wrong techniques and shortcuts to play music. If you want to really learn the theory part of it as well and go a long way with your Guitar then you’ll have to actually learn it and not just jump onto replicating some person on YouTube playing a song. Buy a good quality DVD with good beginners content because watching people play and slowly explain the techniques is important to learning.
Guitar is an amazing instrument. It’s easy to carry around, relatively inexpensive and not that difficult to learn. But if you really want to learn it, you’re going to have to work for it. It won’t happen overnight and will need a lot of practice to make you look like a star! So, these are some of the points you can keep in mind to follow while learning to play –
- Practice is religion: As obvious as it sounds; it is the only way to learn faster, at least the best way to learn the guitar. It is going to be difficult at first and you’ll sound miserable but you cannot let that demotivate you. Just practice 40-60 minutes every day and you’ll see the results in a month. You’ll be able to play some of the easy songs properly in just a month if you practice diligently. Just an hour twice or thrice a week won’t cut it if you want to be serious about it.
- Stay motivated: Many people play for just a month or two and then get disheartened because it doesn’t come to them. Remember that you can’t play like Ed Sheeran in a month and it’ll need a lot of time and efforts! The best way to stay motivated is to set short term goals for you, say weekly goals. Give yourself a treat once you achieve it and let this go on. One thing at a time takes you a long way!
- Theory is important: Music is a language and to learn any language, you’ll have to learn its grammar and vocabulary which can get boring. But it is the essence of music. Learning just to play a few songs will be like mugging it up and not learning it. Learning the basics will help you generate music and make your life much easier once you start playing well. Learn the guitar chords, notes, the rhythm, the lead, the strumming patterns and picking. Don’t be in a hurry and don’t skip lessons.
- The skill of listening: Listening, as a skill, is highly underrated and not given much importance to. While learning to play a musical instrument, it can be highly helpful. Listen to how the different chords sound and if you can tell the difference between them. You should be able to tell if your chords are sounding wrong or if your guitar is out of tune. Listen to others playing, on album or live. Listen to how they’re mixing up the chords and their strumming patterns. Listen to how they go from higher to lower notes. It proves to be extremely useful if you play in a band as it becomes important to listen to the note others are playing and to match upto it.
- Diversity: Playing the same chords and the same music can be very boring after a while. It’s a versatile instrument and you should break out from repeating the same progressions and start some experimenting. Start improvising on the songs you’re playing or move onto a different style. You can also start playing with other people to bring in some variety in your playing style.
Tips and principals to learn the Guitar
- Experienced Professionals: All Guitar teachers who are a part of UrbanClap are made to go through a stringent screening. The organization makes sure that every guitarist hired is a trained and skilled professional and knows how to satisfy clients to the fullest no matter how long it takes as we understand how personal and important this matter is to you.
- Flexibility: The guitar lessons at home have been kept very flexible. We’ve a wide range of instructors on our platform so that you get all types of choices – from guitar lessons for beginners to expert sessions. It is going to take a long time for you learn how to play the instrument properly and our tutors make sure it is all about you and your needs – from setting the days and timing of the classes to deciding the pace at which you’re comfortable learning.
- Budget ranges: There is a different budget range depending on different factors.
How to hire a guitar instructor in Delhi from UrbanClap?
- Get to us: Visit the UrbanClap website or download the mobile application. Type your city in the location bar and then type “Guitar lessons at home” in the search box.
- Tell us what you need: A message box with a series of questions will show up asking for your preferences. Answer all the questions related to the age of the learner, their preferred time of the day, number of classes in a week and your budget bracket.
- Choose the date: In the same box, select how soon you would want to hire a guitar teacher. It is important for UrbanClap to know that so they can contact only those guitarists who are available at your preferred time. Say if you want a guitar teacher for your location in Gurgaon in a week’s time then only those teachers will get in touch with you who are actually available to get hired by you in a week in Gurgaon.
- Location and contact details: Fill your location or use the auto-location look-up feature and put in your contact details. Once your details are verified, we will share your requirements with our home tutors for teaching guitar, who will get back to you with their quotes. Learning a new instrument can be difficult but if you’re really interested in doing so, make it a fun experience and try to enjoy the process to the fullest. It’s a very approachable instrument and once you master a few tricks, you’ll be able to play anything from heavy metal to classical and everything in between too. It will be an amazing experience and you will get to learn a lot.
Are you a Guitar Lessons at Home looking for customers ?join now