Best Gym Trainers for your fitness in New Delhi
Training needed for:
2,242 Fitness Trainers At Home in New Delhi
- Sadar Bazar, Sadar Bazar Road, Delhi Cantonment, Delhi, Indiasoumya16 August, 20175.0👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🏆👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍thumbs up to her training method 👍veronica16 August, 20175.0Too good trainer... I took at home personal training.. Satisfied and happy
I am a professional transformation specialist and personal fitness trainer in Delhi. I have specialization in Weight Management and Aerobics. I have trained clients and taught other fitness trainers too on how to improve their physique. I also motivate my clients by inspiring them to achieve more and more in fitness training. My knowledge about the workout regimes and diet will offer you complete satisfaction.
- New Mahavir Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Delhi, Indianitin16 October, 20175.0Sachin is a very nice person. He understands the need of his clients very well. He is flexible in his approach. He is training yoga to us from past 1 year and I would say he is a dedicated professional.arjun5 September, 20175.0It was a random decision to try YOGA to heal my stiff body, but the way Mr. Sachin treated with YOGA therapy, within a month I was like never before. Very flexible, blood circulation in every part of my body was perfect. The best part is how he evaluates your body weakness and strength and then instructs YOGA accordingly. I would highly recommend this professional trainer to anyone looking for a trainer. All the best to you Mr. Sachin.arjun5 September, 20175.0It was a random decision to try YOGA to heal my stiff body, but the way Mr. Sachin treated with YOGA therapy, within a month I was like never before. Very flexible, blood circulation in every part of my body was perfect. The best part is how he evaluates your body weakness and strength and then instructs YOGA accordingly. I would highly recommend this professional trainer to anyone looking for a trainer. All the best to you Mr. Sachin.
- Asalatpur Village, Janakpuri, Delhi, Indiayatin kapoor1 July, 20175.0This is the best trainer and very talented traineryatin kapoor1 July, 20175.0This is the best trainer and very talented trainer
I have been in the fitness industry for more than 20 years, and 10 years as a personal trainer. My techniques and training methods have helped transform 100's of clients over time. I put my heart and soul in increasing the wellness of all my clients.
- West Sagarpur, Delhi, Indiashikha manchanda9 February, 20165.0I have got amazing results...i recommend him !dhruv gupta9 February, 20164.0Super talented guy...very down to earth...he has become more than a trainer to me now...thnx brother 😊
Gender Male Professional Experience 2 years as a personal fitness trainer Currently working in Gold's Gym Qualifications Certified from American Council on Exercise ACE
- Kingsway Camp, GTB Nager, New Delhi, Delhi 110009, Indiapari14 July, 20165.0Atiq is an amazin trainer. He really helped me achieve my fitness goalschhavi27 June, 20165.0Atiq is a great trainer with immense knowledge about nutrition and fitness. I have been working out under his guidance since last 3 months and I have lost 10 kgs and increased my staminaand strength too
Being the best gym trainer in Delhi, I offer comprehensive fitness plans, varying from losing fat to building muscles for both males and females of any age groups and provide personal trainer services. Every program that I provide as a personal trainer includes customized diet & nutrition programs plus workouts according to the client's physical and medical conditions that one can easily follow.
- Gurugramakashy gupta15 October, 20175.0Excellent trainer i can see a big change in my body after 5 months....sanjay g15 October, 20175.0Jackysoman sir a very good trainer....he teaching last months ... I reduce my weight and feeling lot of energy....
I have worked as a senior personal trainer in "phoenix fitness team" and have trained a lot of clients. I also have a team of 15 fitness trainers with me. I use simple and effective techniques to bring out the best results. I train the client creating a customised program for him /her based on his body type and fitness goals.
- New Delhisurabhi mishra24 March, 20184.0He is very good. But not flexible in terms of timing. A lot of the times we would keep fixing our schedule. Eith my wirk schedule, that didnt work out. But he kows his job. Knows how to train. Is patient, calm and encourgaing. Too short for me to lose any weight but did help me in toningvandana15 January, 20185.0I hired a fitness trainer because i have gained a lot of weight and i want to shred some as soon as possible , Due to an accident,i had a knee injury ,the trainer keeps this thing in mind and with the combination of exercise to loose weight without putting pressure on knee ,he help me to loose weight.Gradually i started losing some weight ,The training is very effective ,i am still taking classes.The prices were those which were quoted on the profile I just need a bit flexibility of time as i am working but the trainer is very busy too
As a certified gym instructor and teacher from sports education and development Australia, I have encouraged more than 1000 clients to stay fit rather than focussing on the weight scale resulting in a toned body . I have dealt with clients as their personal trainer with different medical issues and Injuries helping them in their goals . I have been awarded as the SKILLS CHAMPION by the great legend australian cricketer MR ADAM GILCHRIST in 2016 . I would therefore like to conclude by saying that fitness is not about losing weight or gaining weight , its about agility , endurance , mobility ,flexibility, strength and power . To stay fit workout for at least thrice a week . Hope to serve more people as a personal trainer in Delhi. Thanks
- Kapashera, New Delhi, Delhi, Indiaashu singh25 September, 20175.0Great trainer, great motivator , great personalityranjan24 September, 20175.0Fitness is good property in world (god summit to u)
I believe that wellness is an integrated process of physical activity, mental reflection, social engagement, and emotional awareness. My programs utilize functional activities along with specific strengthening and flexibility exercises to achieve balanced physical function.
- Ward No 1, Mehrauli, Delhi, New Delhi, Indiavivek minhas22 July, 20175.0To make India healthy great job !!!pushkar indora9 July, 20175.0Very professional and honest trainer. He will always guide you in the best possible way.
I am a health conscious fitness expert. I help my clients in achieving their fitness goals in minimum time by making them utilize their time in proper exercises. I train my clients with ease and engage them in various free body exercises also. I also provide them with diet plans.
- Ashok Vihar, Delhi, Indiarajneesh balyan5 October, 20165.0She is good dancer as well as hard working girl. And good trainermanik kaur5 October, 20165.0Urbanclap is very helpful to me. I am so thankful to radhika for introducing urbanclap to me. Its a very useful application.
Let's enrol ourselves with different shades of persona and make our lives worth living with fitness. Fitness which includes versatility, cardio, zumba, aerobics and various forms of dancing which helps us to keep our body fit and strong. I promise quality service and client's contentment.
You may also like
Popular services near you
Training needed for:
Top Recent Customer Reviews of Fitness Trainers At Home in New Delhi
- nengcha lhouvum hired vikram singhon 17 June, 20185.0
Vikram Singh is very professional and competent. He knows where to pitch the training nased on the clients' needs and ability.
- harsh goyal hired rahul sainion 13 June, 20185.0
It is really nice training with Rahul thanks urbanclap for giving me a trainer which is actually required for me. Just love being trained by Rahul . You changed my life completely , feel really young and energetic. read more
- sumeet hired jitender sharmaon 29 May, 20185.0
Very informative and useful session.
- sidharth bhatia hired pawan kardamon 25 May, 20184.0
Punctual. Expert. Polite. Humble. Good experience
- jennifer lo hired kunal tokason 15 May, 20185.0
Very Puntual. Dedicated in his work. Holds fitness knowledge
- vinod bisht hired shivam vermaon 12 May, 20185.0
My fitness improved & Service very good. Also yoga helps me lot in improving my health.
Recent Projects of Fitness Trainers At Home in New Delhi
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
akankshaBooked on 21 June, 2018Service RequirementsTrainee's Gender
FemaleGender of the trainer
Male Trainer : Rs. 5,999/monthSee full request
A G C R Enclave, Anand Vihar, नई दिल्ली, DelhiCustomer
G. S.Booked on 21 June, 2018Service RequirementsTrainee's Gender
FemaleGender of the trainer
Male Trainer : Rs. 5,999/monthSee full request
Sainik Farm, New Delhi, DelhiCustomer
RishabhBooked on 21 June, 2018Service RequirementsTrainee's Gender
MaleSession Timing Preference
8 to 9 AM
New Friends Colony New DelhiCustomer
R. singhBooked on 21 June, 2018Service RequirementsTrainee's Gender
MaleSession Timing Preference
6 to 7 AM
Block B, Swasthya Vihar, Delhi, DelhiCustomer
RenuBooked on 21 June, 2018Service RequirementsTrainee's Gender
FemaleGender of the trainer
Female Trainer : Rs. 7,199/monthSee full request
Geetanjali Enclave, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, IndiaCustomer
N. PrasadBooked on 21 June, 2018Service RequirementsTrainee's Gender
MaleSession Timing Preference
8 to 9 AM
MeghaBooked on 21 June, 2018Service RequirementsTrainee's Gender
FemaleGender of the trainer
Female Trainer : Rs. 7,199/monthSee full request
Pocket 1, Sector 11F, Rohini, New Delhi, DelhiCustomer
A. GuptaBooked on 21 June, 2018Service RequirementsTrainee's Gender
MaleSession Timing Preference
After 10 AM
Shivaji Vihar, Janta Colony, Tagore Garden Extension, Delhi, DelhiCustomer
A. V. SunilBooked on 21 June, 2018Service RequirementsTrainee's Gender
MaleSession Timing Preference
7 to 8 AM
Jangpura New DelhiCustomer
S. KumarBooked on 21 June, 2018Service RequirementsTrainee's Gender
FemaleGender of the trainer
Male Trainer : Rs. 5,999/monthSee full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Fitness Trainers.
Hiring Guide for Fitness Trainers At Home
Hiring Guide - Fitness Trainer at Home in Delhi-NCR
With pollution becoming such an issue especially in Delhi and its surrounding areas, more and more people are feeling the need to start taking their health seriously. At UrbanClap, we understand this need for all of us to get healthy and fit. We have created a category of service experts called Fitness Trainer at Home, who can help you regain your health right from the comfort of your home.
Why Hire a Fitness Trainer at home from UrbanClap in Delhi-NCR?
- There are numerous reasons why you need to hire a fitness trainer at home. In addition to helping you find the right workout for yourself, they help you in various other ways. Besides, they fit right into your schedule. In case, you are wondering whether you need to go for a personal fitness trainer or not, we have compiled a list below that may help you decide.
- Reason # 1: Know What is the Right Workout for You Each of us is built differently. Yes, you may have heard of terms like Ectomorph, Endomorph, Mesomorph and so on to distinguish body shapes and sizes, but these are very generalised distinctions. Did you know that people also have different ratios between the upper body and lower body torsos? Or that some people have a far more tolerance for carbohydrates and fat while others can digest protein better? And we are not even going into medical issues like thyroid problems, gluten intolerance and many such complications that we are seeing so often nowadays. How you are made (height, weight, body type) and what you can eat and digest are just some of the many things that determine what is a right workout for you. A personal trainer at home gives you the right plan that you can follow without any health complications. Knowing which exercises work for you and which do not help maximise your efforts.
- Reason # 2: Learn the Ins and Outs of fitness Exercises and Fitness from Fitness Experts Each fitness exercise has its pre-requirements and gives its own results. Some may require a certain level of fitness before you attempt them. Some may seem difficult but are those that you can start right from day one. A personal trainer helps you understand what each exercise does, which area it helps to perfect and most importantly, how it should be done. Doing an exercise wrongly can result in injuries and sometimes their effect can last well into your advanced years. It is always best to exercise under the experienced eyes of your own trainer. They can help you identify which exercises are best for you right now and which ought to be done when you have achieved a higher degree of fitness.
- Reason # 3: Set Realistic (read Achievable) Goals Most exercise regimens fail because the goals set are not realistic and achievable. This is what happens when we read of exercise goals from a website, or hear it from the gym instructor or from our friends. We assume what works for others will also work for us. Unfortunately, it never does. As you well know, you are different and your needs are different. A personal trainer helps us to set achievable goals. For example, if you have never done any squats or crunches before, then setting a goal of doing 100 by the end of the month will not work. Taking on more than you can manage is a sure-fire way to get burned out, even before you start exploring your potential.
- Reason # 4: Achieve Specific Goals You need a fitness trainer at home if you have specific goals in mind like preparing for a half marathon or building up your stamina after an illness. Running a half marathon takes more than stamina. You need to learn how to pace yourself, how to build up your strength and how to push beyond the ‘wall’, among others. You can only do these after you have sat down with your trainer and devised a roadmap (pun intended) for yourself. Having a trainer beside you will allow you to make a gradual transition from regular exercises to event specific ones. You may need to start running 10k’s every weekend to prepare. Simply starting with such a run one fine Saturday will not work. You will need to start with 1-2k’s and move on to 5k’s every day before you schedule in a 10k. Once you have these in place, you need to plan longer ones, even 20k’s once every week. Only after you have completed four to five 20k’s without any problem and within your goal time, should you attempt to run a full half marathon.
- Reason # 5: Get the Much-Needed Lesson in Self-Discipline Having a personal trainer gives you the one thing that some education experts suggest should be a part of every school curriculum – self-discipline. Having a trainer show up at your doorstep every day means you cannot escape your workout. No more snooze buttons or ‘will do it tomorrow’s. You will notice after a while – experts say 21 days – that you yourself will feel bad if you do not exercise. A note of caution here, it is very easy to break a habit but very difficult to get back on track. Having someone besides you, motivating you, pushing you means you will get to your schedule even after a week-long vacation or a 2-day business trip. Soon, you will notice your day getting better and better. You will be able to finish the books you have been planning to read, take up the hobbies you want to explore and do much more with your day than what was possible earlier. And all this because you took on a personal trainer.
- Reason # 6: Get Into the Habit of Caring for Yourself Most of us forget to take care of ourselves in the rush of everyday life. The first thing we let go is usually our health. Between running errands for the house to juggling your work, you do not find time to even have a decent meal sometimes, forget taking a walk or a jog. A personal trainer will help you realign your priorities. As the wise say, ‘You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of others.’ Start training yourself with a personal trainer and you will see your life improve and along with it, the lives of the ones you love.
- Reason # 7: Become Mentally (and Physically) Tougher One of the key takeaways from any exercise regimen is how tough you become. And we not only mean physical Bruce Lee tough. We mean mentally tough as well. Your health will improve, your immunity will take a boost, and your self-control will take such an upswing that you are likely to be surprised yourself. The reason for these will be the small steps you take every day with your trainer. Once more squat, one more push-up may not mean much when you are ready to give up no matter what. But as you listen to your personal motivator to give it one more go, your body will realise that you are tougher than you thought you were. And this will become the springboard for a life that you cannot imagine even now as you read this.
- Reason # 8: Get Help with Your Unique Needs A personal trainer is the expert you need to help with your unique needs. Have you recently had a minor surgery or are you recovering from a torn ligament or a fracture? You will notice that even doing simple things can become so tough. Taking a few steps becomes an exercise in itself. Having someone supervise your attempts to get back to normal life means you will not fail in your attempts and neither will you take a long time to recover. For instance, the trainers at UrbanClap are trained to help people with specific requirements. They know what you need and how you need to go about it. Having someone telling you that you can do it when you are ready to give up helps you take those extra steps on the road to full recovery.
- Reason # 9: Make the Most of Your Time One of the best things about a personal trainer at home is that they work at times that are convenient for you. Are you a homemaker who only gets some free time in the evening after the kids are back from school or a high-flying executive who can afford only an hour in the afternoon or late at night? Whatever be your time restrictions, your personal fitness trainer can help you maximise your time. He or she can also devise a schedule that works for you whenever you are free. This helps you make the most of your time.
- Reason # 10: Is Easy on the Wallet Most people are surprised at how inexpensive it is to hire a personal trainer. In most cases, it is even cheaper than a gym membership. Most fitness trainers also offer a discount when you hire them long-term. At UrbanClap our Fitness Trainers At Home prices start from something as low as Rs. 6,000 per month for 12 sessions. In fact, the average price is around Rs. 8,000. If you still worry about the cost, think of your non-essential indulgent expenses, leave alone the healthcare bills you will have to fork out. Take a piece of paper and note down the costs you can cut down and you will see you can easily afford one. Plus, the changes that happen to your health and life for the better are actually coming for free with the personal trainer.
Fitness Equipment You Should Have at Home
Whether you hit the gym on a regular basis or prefer to exercise alone, you need to keep some fitness equipment at home, so you can exercise right from the comfort of your home when the weather is too bad or you do not have time to go to the gym. In this section, we look at some of these fitness equipment that you ought to have. These also help you when you hire a fitness trainer at home.
Personal Trainer VS Gym Instructor
Some of you may wonder how hiring a personal trainer at home works better than having a gym instructor. This section helps you understand how each one works for you.
- A Skipping Rope: A skipping rope is one of the first things you need to get. It may seem funny that something as simple as this can give you a good workout but try skipping continuously for at least 2 minutes and you will know how hard it is. In fact, skipping rope for 10 minutes is equivalent to running for half an hour. Also, since you can skip rope anywhere makes it one of the few things you can take even on a holiday.
- An Exercise Mat: An exercise mat, often called a Yoga mat is a must for all floor related exercises. You can use the mat for stretches, ab crunches and pushups, among others. The mat is an essential equipment if you intend to do only cardio or Yoga. When you go to buy one, choose one with a bit of cushion so you don’t suffer from any soreness. Also, a mat which you can wet wipe or wash easily is better as you can clean it regularly and prevent any bacteria or fungus from building up.
- An Exercise Cycle: If you are looking for home fitness equipment that you must have, then an exercise bike comes right after a skipping rope and an exercise mat. There are multiple options to choose from and it is always best to consult an expert before you buy one. For instance, the resistance is different. In some it is Air Resistance while in others there is Magnetic Resistance. And then there are upright bikes and recumbent bikes. There is also a version called Spin bikes which provide more intensive workouts.
- A Treadmill: A treadmill is a good equipment to have when you prefer to work out from your home. You can easily do 3-5 kilometres of walking, jogging or running whenever you want. If you stay in a rainy place, then this is a must-have item in your home gym. Like with exercise bikes, there are also various versions of treadmills from the basic to the most advanced. Talk to one of our at home personal trainers before buying one as they can guide you and help you choose the best one for you.
- An Elliptical Trainer: Unlike an exercise cycle that only works your legs muscles, an elliptical trainer (also called a cross trainer) helps exercise the arms also. Some people also favour them to the treadmill, as the stress on your knees is lesser. Most of the better trainers come with automated modes that let you ramp up the pace slowly over time. Choosing the right cross trainer can be a bit difficult as compared to choosing the right exercise bike or treadmill. We suggest talking with an expert or even our fitness trainers before you buy one, especially as these trainers can be quite expensive.
- A Pull Up Bar: Along with the skipping rope and the Yoga mat, a pull up bar is one of the least expensive things you can buy. You should buy the bar after you have started exercising as pull ups are one of the tougher exercises in any workout regimen. Experts recommend that you strengthen your back muscles first and then buy these bars. Once you start using the bar regularly, you will notice a significant increase in your upper body strength.
- A Punching Bag and Boxing Gloves: The punching bag usually tops most home fitness equipment lists as it not only increases your strength but also relives your stress. Using your legs to kick the bag gives you a lower body workout also. When you buy the bag, remember to buy boxing gloves also or you may hurt your hand if you start punching without any protective gear.
- Adjustable Dumbbells: There are different types of dumbbells out there but adjustable dumbbells are the best. Since the weights are of different sizes, you can fit the weights you want and do all the exercises without having to buy another pair. The best thing about them is that you can use them when you are starting out and even a few years down the line when you are all pumped up.
- A Weight-Lifting Bench: If you are planning to do some strength training, then a weight lifting bench is something you ought to consider. The bench allows you to change positions without straining your back or getting out of form. This is a specialised equipment and you should buy it only after you have consulted an expert trainer.
- A Rowing Machine: This machine is not given that much importance but is actually one of the most effective ones around if you want to lose weight. The best thing about it is its effectiveness for dealing with back and joint problems. The movement is same as rowing on a boat and the level of exercise is similar. The machine is also a great one for getting in a good cardio workout right at your home.
- Type of Training: The gym instructor helps you train at the gym using the same schedule as they do for others. Though effective, it is more of a generic regimen. Have you ever noticed someone who was once overweight and then joined a gym and lost a lot of weight? If you think back, you will remember the lines around their face or arms that appeared suddenly with the weight loss. This is because they followed a general exercise schedule and not one that gave them the regimen they needed for slow and steady weight loss. A personal trainer or fitness coach can give you that.
- Focus Area: The focus of the gym instructor is on everyone and not particularly on one individual. The good ones may still give helpful advice to novices and help them get started well but this is more of an exception rather than the norm. Unfortunately, the one-type-fits-all approach usually does not suit a lot of people. One of the main reasons why people skip going to the gym is the lack of this personal touch. A personal fitness trainer, on the other hand, focuses only on you. They consider all aspects like your previous fitness schedule, any dietary restrictions, your body type, etc. to devise a plan that works for you. The custom plan helps you get physically fit much faster. You also get expert attention on your challenges and the expert finds ways in which you can overcome them.
- Type of Service: The gym instructors are pressed for time, as they have to manage their schedule for all people in the gym. From watching the beginners get used to the cross trainer to helping the professionals using the multi-gym with their weights, it is a rarity to find an instructor with free time on their hands. Even with full focus on their work, they are unable to give attention to everyone who needs them. Alternatively, the personal fitness coach only focuses on you. From checking whether you are breathing correctly when you go for a run to checking your posture when you do the lunges or squats, they are there to help you reach further and higher than you thought you could. The personal service obviously pays dividends and you end up getting a very good idea of what exercises are good for you, how you have to pace yourself and so on.
- Fitness Regime: The fitness schedule in the gym is based on a generic approach to training. It focuses more on techniques and routines you have to follow. Moreover, the instructor brings her or her own version of routines that has worked for them. In certain instances, it may not work with you. You may find yourself suffering from a niggling pain the elbow that you realise belatedly is because you put more weight than what you ought to have used in the dumbbells. The approach that a personal trainer at home brings is more holistic and the routines and techniques are customised for you. For example, if you have a tendency to put on weight around the middle, then you get a different regimen as compared to another person who tends to accumulate fat near the thighs. Also, you may get a more sports-oriented approach as the personal trainers know that you can easily stay fit if you play a sport or use the same training as used in your favourite sports.
- Goals Customised for You: Fitness goals should work for you and you should not have to adhere to generic goals of your gym class. Unfortunately, gym instructors cannot give their undivided attention to each of their students. Gyms counter this with class goals or group fitness schedules that set standard goals for everyone. Most cases, these goals are not possible for everyone to achieve. A personal trainer helps you set goals that make sense and are achievable. Lofty targets may look great but you may get burned up during the process. It does not make sense to give-it-all-you-got to achieve a strong goal and not enjoy the journey at all. If this is the case, you are likely to regress back into an unhealthy life as soon as the personal trainer’s time with you is over. It is better to set goals that are achievable, ones that you want to accomplish and which make the whole fitness journey a memorable one.
Why You Should Hire Fitness Trainers in Delhi from UrbanClap?
- Highly Trained Professionals: All our professionals are trained thoroughly after they are selected. At UrbanClap, we have a highly selective process that ensures we hire only the best of the best for you. We even categorise the trainers based on their expertise and training. Some of our trainers having specialised training and some even have national recognition.
- Professional Approach with Plans that are Customised for You: Our trainers are experienced professionals who customise their plans for you. For instance, when you sign up for our fitness trainers, you have to choose your reason for choosing a fitness coach. These include weight loss, weight gain, body toning or shaping, and improvement in medical issue, among others. This helps us forward your quote to the right professionals who then further customise their plans and the exercises for you.
- Experienced and Certified: At UrbanClap, we do thorough background and certification checks on each of our professional trainers. Moreover, we segregate the chosen experts into specific budget brackets based on their qualifications and experience. This ensures you get the best ones within your budget.
- At Home, At Your Time: Our professionals reach you when you want them to. Their focus is on helping you meet your goals, and they make the effort to help you when you can devote some time for yourself. Moreover, the regimen they set for you is based on your needs. Depending on your goals and fitness levels, they may assign only cardio or Yoga for you or mix them with strength training as well.
- Trial Sessions at Home: We offer a trial session at home so that you do not regret your choice. At UrbanClap, we understand that you have to be comfortable with the trainer before you can trust him or her to help you through such a personal experience. You should also talk to the trainer and ask them relevant questions so you can make the right choice.
- Amazing Prices and Offers: Our plans start from as low as Rs. 6,000 per month for 12 sessions per month with our average prices being around Rs. 8,000 only. Moreover, the fitness trainers can give discounts based on how many sessions you do in a month. You can choose the trainer whose prices fit your budget and you can pay online on a monthly basis.
How to Hire a Fitness Trainer in Delhi on UrbanClap?
- Here is a step-by-step guide for hiring a fitness trainer in Delhi on UrbanClap
- Log on to our website or download the UrbanClap app.
- Type in Fitness Trainer in the Search Box. You will see a few options like Fitness Trainer at Home, Yoga Trainer at Home, Zumba Fitness Dance, etc. Choose Fitness Trainer at Home.
- You will see a pop-up window prompting you to answer a few questions. Click on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- You will see a few options like Weight Loss, Weight Gain, Body Toning / Shaping, Improvement in Medical Issue, and Others. Choose the reason you for which you need the trainer.
- You will then have to select your gender or select if you are a group and your age
- Next, you need to choose your time slots. You can select as many as you want. The more options you select, the better are your chances of getting a trainer.
- Thereafter, you need to select your budget according to the below price bracket ( Refer to the Rate Card) :
- Then, you need to mention when you intend to hire the trainers, i.e. immediately, within a month, etc.
- After this, you have to consent to the trainer contacting you by phone and enter your location.
- Thereafter, you need to provide your phone number to sign up or use your Google or Facebook Ids.
- You will get an OTP that you need to enter and you are done.
What is a fitness trainer?
A fitness trainer or a personal trainer has knowledge and can give prescribe exercise that will benefit the body and help you achieve the desired goal. Whether it is to get fit generally, or have a better health for playing sports or losing weight.
What does a fitness trainer at home do?
A fitness trainer at home will lead and motivate you to exercise, keeping in mind the right way of exercise and your fitness goals. As part of the fitness regime, a trainer instructs on the right kind of exercises that can have specific purpose, for instance just to tone the body, to lose belly fat, cardiovascular strength etc.
What are the benefits of getting a fitness trainer?
A fitness trainer is a trained specialist who can take care of your fitness needs by giving you a regime that is tailor made for you. Here are some benefits of having a fitness trainer at home: Guides you with the right way to exercise A fit body in limited time- If you are pressed for time and can’t really spend too much time in the gym, a trainer will help you with a routine that works best for you Fat loss and muscle gain in the right way Makes you less prone to injury Establishes a healthy and a regular routine that has a strong chance of sustenance
What is the difference between a fitness trainer or a nutritionist/dietician?
The basic difference between a fitness trainer and a dietician is the fact that the former deals with the body by enhancing the motor skills and the latter deals with the body by regulating the food you intake. A combination of two is an ideal situation and helps you achieve your fitness goals sooner.
Do I need a dietician/nutritionist if I have a fitness trainer?
Ideally, a dietician and a fitness trainer is the dream team that you need to keep a healthy body and mind. If you can only afford one, you can go with either as each expert will give you the basic advice on the other form of maintaining a healthy body.
What is the best way to lose weight?
There is no best way of losing weight. Losing weight depends on the individual striving to achieve the goal. Whether a dietary restriction is needed or a robust fitness routine is the need of the hour, truly depends on your body type and specific medical conditions (if you suffer from any)
Will a fitness trainer help me get muscles?
Yes. Fitness routines are customised according to the goals you want to achieve. The general focus is to have a fit body and a habit that helps you sustain it.
Do I need to take any supplements?
Depending on your fitness goals, supplements are suggested by the trainer. Do not take any supplements against the advice or knowledge of the expert fitness trainer. An expert will also recommend brands and supplements that are safe to take.
How much weight can I lose with a fitness trainer?
Losing weight is not just a function of exercise but the diet as well. It also depends on how much weight do you intend to lose. A fitness trainer will also make recommendations on what basic diet you should go with while customising a routine that best works for you. You should be able to see visible results within a month.
Can I get a trial class with a fitness trainer?
Yes you can. UrbanClap gives you the chance to set up trial classes with a fitness trainer and get to know them completely. It is important for you to be able to trust and like you trainer to follow a routine that you will stick to.
Why should I book a fitness trainer from UrbanClap?
Not only does UrbanClap has trained and verified fitness experts on board, but they also come with great recommendations and experience. Here are some benefits to booking a fitness trainer on the UrbanClap app: Try and then buy- You can get a trial class free of charge where you can discuss the specific requirements with the trainer and get a first hand experience of a session Best prices in the market- UrbanClap ensures that the prices offered by the fitness experts are the best if compared to the market rate Handpicked trainers- Only 1 in 15 trainers make it to being registered just so the high standards are maintained
Do I get a group discount if I book a fitness trainer at home?
You do not a discount per se but you will be charged the same (or similar) fee if you get a fitness expert individually or in a group. A group can always benefit in saving money as the cost will be distributed within the number of people in the group.
How much would a fitness trainer at home cost me?
Rest assured our fitness trainers come cheaper than the market rates and can fit every budget. We give you an option to pick the price bracket you are most comfortable with and accordingly offer you the best choices in that price range.
How many months should I have a fitness trainer?
The duration you have a personal trainer at home completely depends on your goals. Usually losing weight, toning the body or achieving a desired level of fitness are time bound in nature and your expert will be in the best place to let you know that. We do recommend to continue with exercising even when you do not have a fitness trainer.
It has been a month and I do not like my fitness trainer. Can I change?
Of course you can! We give you a host of fitness trainers to pick from. If you are unhappy with your trainer for some reason you can let us know and we will try to make it better for you. Whether it is to understand and mend the things wrong with the current trainer or match you with another one.
How long is a session with a fitness trainer?
Usually a fitness routine starts as short sessions and amplify to an hour long one. On an average a fitness routine can last 60 minutes.
How many sessions should I take in a week with a fitness trainer?
Depending on your goals, the fitness trainer will suggest the number of sessions and the duration of it to you. It is an ideal scenario to exercise your body daily. If you are pressed for time, check the best possible number that you should do with your fitness guru.
What should I look for in a fitness trainer?
An ideal fitness trainer is your partner in the journey to attain a healthy body. Who you have as a leader and a motivator matters a lot. Here are some pointers to help you pick the right one: Understanding your requirements and working out a time bound plan Do they listen?- If a particular fitness routine is not working for you, do they work something out Give you apt advice on what diet to follow as well Not hurry a session and take time in explaining the right way to exercise. Pay attention even if you are a part of the group
What are the certifications/accreditations I should look for while hiring a fitness trainer?
The qualification needed to become a good fitness trainer are available at graduation and post graduation level as well. There are many national and international certifications that is the mark of a good fitness trainer. All certifications/qualification and experience is listed in individual profiles of every fitness trainer on the website and the app.
I have sore muscles and pain after a few sessions. Should I continue?
Generally if your body is not used to exercise or you do not have a habit, you will experience pain and sore muscles. As the muscles stretch and become accustomed to a routine, the pain goes away. It is the first few days or a week of hump that you need to get past to get accustomed to a fitness routine. If the pain persists beyond that, immediately let your trainer know.
Are you a Fitness Trainer at Home looking for customers ?join now