Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Noida
- Hiring Guide
105 Divorce Lawyers in Noida
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 86 requests in Noida in the last 30 days as of 17 Jan, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 6887. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- samon 20 Sep, 20175.0He has got vast knowledge of law. He provides excellent services with a quick relief. Highly recommended for any sort of criminal or civil cases.arshidon 19 Sep, 20175.0Highly recommended. Professionally sound and ample knowledge of law. Adv. Navdeep was a great choice for my legal help. Thank you
Introduction: Mr Navdeep has been practising since 2011. He has expertise in Criminal and Civil matters and has to deal with the issues related to Family, divorce, public interest cases. He has extensive experience in managing legal affairs and well versed with various regulations, laws and best legal practices. Professional Experience: 5 Years Specialisation: -Civil Law -Consumer Law Place of Practice: -High Courts -District Courts -Consumer Courts Academic Qualifications: LL.B. from IMS Law College Noida, 2009 LL.M. from JIMS Rohini, 2011 Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2013 Availability: Monday - Saturday: 2 PM - 8 PM
- Surajpur, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiasonia kon 3 Aug, 20175.0Excellent services! Very professional!saurabhon 1 Aug, 20175.0Best law firm in the region. Works at reasonable rate, always try to help needy and poor. Anyone who is in need of any legal consultation should contact Ncr law firm.
Introduction: Mr. Arora has handled many complicated and critical cases. He has looked after the cases in the entire Delhi/NCR Region. His long 12 years of enhanced experience has encouraged him to take only critical and complicated issues. He is an extremely versatile professional and has appeared for Government of India in some very high profile matters and appeared regularly before the Supreme Court of India, High Courts. Experience: 12 Qualification: LL.B: CCS University, Meerut, 2006 LL.M: CCS University, Meerut, 2016 Gender: Male Specialisation: -Civil Law -Criminal Law Place of Practice: -Supreme Court of India -High Courts Enrollment: Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh, 2003 Availability: Monday - Saturday: 9 AM - 5 PM
- sandeepon 27 Feb, 20175.0Advocate Joshi is an outstanding legal expert with a complete professional in his approach and handling the case. His is well informed and very compassionate. He's one of the best advocates in Noida.priyankaon 9 Jul, 20175.0I am very satisfied with the outcome. He is just fantastic. Sumit has a very kind professional attitude that's full of compassion. He was always prompt with answering all my questions and concerns. He is a thorough professional. I'll strongly recommend him for his legal services.
Introduction: Introduction: Mr. Sumit Joshi has been practicing independently since 2013. He has handled various matters pertaining to civil and matrimonial laws. He is a member of the Uttarakhand High Court Bar Association. His clients include Indus Towers and HDFC Pvt Ltd. He also takes up matters in Nainital. He is deft in drafting of agenda, notes, minutes, issuance of notices, etc., handling Legal Documentation, drafting and vetting with demonstrable competencies in preparing briefs, liaising with Lawyers & Advocates. He is experienced in conducting extensive research, briefing senior counsels, rendering advice & suggestion on issues of various laws and procedures. Professional Experience: 3 Years Specializations: -Divorce Laws -Real Estate Laws -Corporate Laws -Family Laws Place of Practice: -District Courts and Session Courts -High Court -Tribunals and Appellate Courts Academic Qualifications: LL.B: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, 2013 Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2013 Availability: Monday to Friday: 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM Saturday: 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM Sunday: 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- aarti tyagion 31 Jul, 20175.0Its been a short time with lubna ji till now, but I'm fortunate to have her by my side and hoping for a happy solution of my case in coming months.. She is the best!!rohiton 8 Jun, 20175.0It was some property related issue, and she did it very well..!!! It was as per my expectation, well coordinated, proper execution and it was all positive..!! She is too much knowledgeable about the field.....!!! Charges were reasonable..!! Overall, had a wonderful experience..... :)rohiton 8 Jun, 20175.0It was some property related issue, and she did it very well..!!! It was as per my expectation, well coordinated, proper execution and it was all positive..!! She is too much knowledgeable about the field.....!!! Charges were reasonable..!! Overall, had a wonderful experience..... :)
- g s awanaon 8 Sep, 20175.0Excellent work being dinerinion 8 Sep, 20175.0If you are looking for someone to tell you the complete pros and cons of your matter and with the best of legal remedy then you you must hire him.rinion 8 Sep, 20175.0If you are looking for someone to tell you the complete pros and cons of your matter and with the best of legal remedy then you you must hire him.
- dinesh mehanon 27 Aug, 20175.0i hired a property lawyer nitin kumar gupta who was professional at his service.He was legal expert and provide fair deals to the customer and he was very cooperative and everything went smoothly.The final outcome was on time.I mam very much satisfiednitish upadhyayaon 3 Aug, 20175.0Mr Gupta is a complete professional. He did our work on time as promised and has vast knowledge.nitish upadhyayaon 3 Aug, 20175.0Mr Gupta is a complete professional. He did our work on time as promised and has vast knowledge.
- Sector 51, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiapratibha jainon 30 Aug, 20175.0Navaneet Kumar is a very good lawyer .My husband has been using his services and is happy with him.GOOD LAWYER i would say my husband has no complaints against him at all. He is very accomidating and undwerstanding also .He is very good.
- D Block, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiaaartion 19 May, 20175.0Thank u for ur services.....and also your advises..,who make me strong,,,,you worked very well.anujon 5 Mar, 20175.0Hi sir give me your contact number plzanujon 5 Mar, 20175.0Hi sir give me your contact number plz
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Noida
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Divorce numbers here in Delhi have certainly gone up at an extremely high rate in last 10 years. The rising expectations from marriages and changed habits of people have been the major grounds for divorces, as said by the best divorce lawyers in Delhi. Other grounds include adultery and cruelty.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now