Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Noida
What service do you require?
- Hiring Guide
105 Divorce Lawyers in Noida
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 87 requests in Noida in the last 30 days as of 17 Mar, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 7186. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- samon 20 Sep, 20175.0He has got vast knowledge of law. He provides excellent services with a quick relief. Highly recommended for any sort of criminal or civil cases.arshidon 19 Sep, 20175.0Highly recommended. Professionally sound and ample knowledge of law. Adv. Navdeep was a great choice for my legal help. Thank you
Mr Navdeep has been practising since 2011. He has expertise in Criminal law and Civil law matters and has to deal with the issues related to Family, divorce, public interest cases. He has extensive experience in managing legal affairs and well versed with various regulations, laws and best legal practices.He's one of the best lawyers in Noida.
- Surajpur, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiasonia kon 3 Aug, 20175.0Excellent services! Very professional!saurabhon 1 Aug, 20175.0Best law firm in the region. Works at reasonable rate, always try to help needy and poor. Anyone who is in need of any legal consultation should contact Ncr law firm.
Dear Customer, *NCR Law Firm* Advocates & Solicitors All Types of Criminal Case's, Civil Case's, Family Law (Also called Matrimonial law) Court Marriage, Consumer Court, Civil, Criminal & Family Court, Divorce, Maintenance, Dowry, Sexual Harassment, Cheque Bounce, Legal Notice. Property Registry, Will, (G.P.A) Power Attorney, Agreement to Sale. Property Documents Verifications, NGO / Trust Registration Builder Society registration Education lnstitution Temple (Mandir Trust) Family trust RWO Society Registration, Education institute Registration Co-Operative Society Registration & Corporate Lawyers Company registration Firm registration Contractor registration Shop Act registration TIN, PAN, Service Tax, (All Taxation Services are Available) as GST, *Public Notary* *Office :-* 309, 3rd Floor, Harsha Mall, Alpha Commercial Belt, Nr. Alpha1 Metro Station, Alpha1, Greater Noida. Chamber No. 351, Street No. 8, District & Sessions Court, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, Surajpur, Greater Noida. (U.P) INDIA E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org Info@ncrlawfirm.com *Jagdeep Singh, (ADVOCATE)* Cont :- +919953004007. +919312608946. +91 120 420 579 Website :- *www.ncrlawfirm.com*
- Sector 51, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiaankiton 26 Feb, 20185.0Completed the assignment very professionally in a short span of timepratibha jainon 30 Aug, 20175.0Navaneet Kumar is a very good lawyer .My husband has been using his services and is happy with him.GOOD LAWYER i would say my husband has no complaints against him at all. He is very accomidating and undwerstanding also .He is very good.
He has expertise in Civil Laws and Criminal laws and has vast experience in the litigation work of it. He has special knowledge in the drafting of agenda, notes, minutes, issuance of notices, handling Legal Documentation, Drafting, and Vetting with demonstrable competencies in preparing briefs. He has experience in conducting extensive research, rendering advice & suggestion on issues of various laws and procedures.
- sandeepon 27 Feb, 20175.0Advocate Joshi is an outstanding legal expert with a complete professional in his approach and handling the case. His is well informed and very compassionate. He's one of the best advocates in Noida.priyankaon 9 Jul, 20175.0I am very satisfied with the outcome. He is just fantastic. Sumit has a very kind professional attitude that's full of compassion. He was always prompt with answering all my questions and concerns. He is a thorough professional. I'll strongly recommend him for his legal services.
Sumit has expertise in Civil Laws and Criminal laws and has vast experience in the litigation work of it. He has special knowledge in the drafting of agenda, notes, minutes, issuance of notices, handling Legal Documentation, Drafting, and Vetting with demonstrable competencies in preparing briefs. He has experience in conducting extensive research, rendering advice & suggestion on issues of various laws and procedures
- aarti tyagion 31 Jul, 20175.0Its been a short time with lubna ji till now, but I'm fortunate to have her by my side and hoping for a happy solution of my case in coming months.. She is the best!!rohiton 8 Jun, 20175.0It was some property related issue, and she did it very well..!!! It was as per my expectation, well coordinated, proper execution and it was all positive..!! She is too much knowledgeable about the field.....!!! Charges were reasonable..!! Overall, had a wonderful experience..... :)
Advocate Lubna Ishrat Siddiqui offers legal services including litigation, marriage counseling, divorce, documentation and general legal consultancy. She ensures cost-effective representation and personalized attention of its partners to maintain the quality of work and to deliver practical and innovative solutions to the clients. Her motto is to help the clients achieve their goals by adopting the best possible legal approach to finding the best solution to a legal issue. She also appeared before district court Gautam Buddha Nager, High Court, and Supreme Court.
- g s awanaon 8 Sep, 20175.0Excellent work being dinerinion 8 Sep, 20175.0If you are looking for someone to tell you the complete pros and cons of your matter and with the best of legal remedy then you you must hire him.
We are a multi-service law firm offering high quality legal service and representation to corporations, institutions and individuals guided to sub-serve the best interests of its clients.The varied practice background and specialization of each of the team member enables the firm to cater to diversified requirements of its clients. In a short time, the firm gained acclaim for successful representation of its clients before various legal institutions and government agencies in all segments of industry & services. The law firm handles litigation on a regular basis in various Courts and fora in and around Delhi. This law firm provides the best legal aid in Noida.
- dinesh mehanon 27 Aug, 20175.0I hired Nitin Kumar Gupta for helping me with some property related documentation which I needed to be done immediately. He provided me with proper documentation, and my work was executed properly. He is an expert guy who behaves well. His level of understanding is great. I have already recommended him to my relatives . He charged me 15K which was fairly according to my expectations.nitish upadhyayaon 3 Aug, 20175.0Mr Gupta is a complete professional. He did our work on time as promised and has vast knowledge.
SunRaj Law (Advocates & Solicitors) provide legal services vis-a-vis Litigation, Consultancy, Arbitration all over North India in Supreme Court of India, all High Courts, Competition Commission of India, COMPAT, NCDRC, Dist. & Sessions Courts (major cities), Central Administrative Tribunal etc.
- AboutAdvocate Sachin Kumar Dubey has almost 8 years experience in criminal, family and civil matters. He is dealing all High Courts and district court matters. He is taking care all the matters very seriously also providing the best solution for the matters.show more
Advocate Sachin Kumar Dubey has almost 8 years experience in criminal, family and civil matters. He is dealing all High Courts and district court matters. He is taking care all the matters very seriously also providing the best solution for the matters.
- D Block, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Indiaaartion 19 May, 20175.0Thank u for ur services.....and also your advises..,who make me strong,,,,you worked very well.anujon 5 Mar, 20175.0Hi sir give me your contact number plz
Mr. Rana has an experience of more than 20 years and specializes in all the cases related to Civil Matters. His goal is to provide the best legal and practical solutions to the clients need. His core practice areas include commercial and civil litigation, real estate, matrimonial cases, corporate and business. He is also affiliated various reputed companies , ngo, educational institutions , social ,political organisations and banks like state bank of India , Canara bank .
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Noida
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Divorce numbers here in Delhi have certainly gone up at an extremely high rate in last 10 years. The rising expectations from marriages and changed habits of people have been the major grounds for divorces, as said by the best divorce lawyers in Delhi. Other grounds include adultery and cruelty.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now