Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Gurgaon
- Hiring Guide
176 Divorce Lawyers in Gurgaon
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 86 requests in Gurgaon in the last 30 days as of 17 Jan, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 6887. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- Sushant Lok 2, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiaabhinavon 15 Aug, 20175.0Kanchan is a very knowledgable lady, ethical and a superior professional. I hired her for my personal work. She at once got my requirements and very well solved the matter. Very satisfied with her work. She did the work on time and kept a regular follow up. Communicative and approachable are her key factors. 5/5 for Ms. Kanchan.ravinder pal singhon 26 Dec, 20175.0Meeting with her was very pleasant. All my quarries were resolved. She tries to helps in every way possible. I felt she is a good lawyer apart from being a professional lawyer. Gives genuine advice on matters discussed. Would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for advice.
Introduction: Kanchan Khatana is one of India's finest full-service lawyers with Head Office in Gurgaon, Haryana with network offices across India. She is one of the legal consultants who offer a broad range of legal services to both domestic and international clients. She is known for her integrity, efficiency, mutual trust and personal responsibility towards customers. Experience: 15 Qualification: LLB from Rajasthan University Gender: female Gender: female Specialisation: -Civil Lawyer -Consumer Lawyer -Criminal Lawyer -Divorce Lawyer -Debt Lawyer Place of Practice: -Supreme Court -High Courts -District Courts -Sessions Courts -Tribunals -Appellate Courts -Consumer Courts Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2014 Availability: Monday- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- subhon 23 Aug, 20175.0Ms Preeti is an excellent legal counsellor. I loved her service. Got things done on time. She was very professional and knowledgeable of her work. The prices were also okay. Satisfied much with the experience.aditya mehtaon 11 Jan, 20185.0Perfect lawyer with great knowledge and understanding. I got relieved after handing my case to her. When I have lost all the hopes, she supported me in the best possible way. She listens to you patiently and giver her best time to answer all your queries. Always keep up the good spirit ma'am, will always be thankful to you.
Introduction: I have conducted all type of matrimonial cases throughout my career. Expertise in Marriage Counselling, Maintenance u/s 24 for needy spouse, Contested divorce 13 (1) (a), or Mutual divorce13 (1)(b). Provide speedy justice in Dowry harassment u/s 498a and Domestic violence cases... Client satisfaction has always been my priority and I always work towards it.
- pawandeep singhon 6 Oct, 20175.0Daggar has a great habit of understanding the issue before offering a solutions. A rational thinker, she always offers a genuine advise without keeping her own interests in mind. She is always prepared with all the details before the hearing and does her homework quite well. She walked me patiently through the whole process and helped me with co ordination where ever she could. She is a great human being and has my highest recommendation as a lawyer and legal adviser.kashish ahujaon 17 Jun, 20175.0Excellent Consultation!
Advocate Daggar Malhotra has independently drafted and argued various cases before- -Hon'ble Supreme Court of India -Hon'ble High Court of Delhi -District Courts -Consumer Courts of Delhi and Chandigarh -Labour Courts -Central Administrative Tribunal -Employees Provident Fund Tribunal -Competition Appellate Tribunal -She has drafted various agreements for corporate entities -Assisted in various Arbitrations Professional Experience: 3 Years Areas of Practice: -Civil Law -Consumer Laws -Commercial Laws -Property Laws -Service Matters -Employment Laws -Competition Law -Arbitration Laws -Corporate Laws -Customs and Excise Matters -Intellectual property rights matters : trademarks, patents, copyrights etc. Academic Qualifications: BA.LLB(H): GGSIP University, 2009 Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2014 Availability: Monday-Friday: 3 PM-8 PM Saturday and Sunday: 10 AM-8 PM
- lakshmanan krishnadason 29 Nov, 20175.0I hired Akash Gupta for the purpose of drafting a Will for myself as well as my wife. He is a professional and drafted the will as per our instructions. He charged a reasonable fee and collected the fee only after my will was drafted and registered. I wish him all the best.lakshmanan krishnadason 27 Nov, 20175.0I hired the services of Mr. Akash Gupta for the drafting of will of mine and my spouse. He was very professional and ensured that the Will drafted as per our instructions and helped us doing the registration. He collected his fees only after the work is completed to our satisfaction. We appreciate his sincerity and professionalism.
Introduction: Advocate Akash Gupta is practising independently for the past two years and specialises in Criminal Law, Section 138 of The Negotiable Instruments Act, Trademarks, Divorce Law, Registration of Documents and Possession and Recovery matters. He has profound conceptual understanding and implementation experience in civil cases and has served more than 200 clients till now. Gender: Male Gender: Male Professional Experience: 2 Years Specialisation: -Civil Law -Criminal Law -Divorce Law -Real Estate Law Place of Practice: -High Courts -District Courts -Sessions Courts Academic Qualifications: LL.B: Nation Law College Gurgaon,2015 Enrollment: Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana, 2015 Availability: Monday-Saturday: 10 AM-6 PM
- Gurugramdhiraj khannaon 29 Aug, 20175.0I hired Manju Singhal and it was not a good experience for me. It was regarding some family dispute and I didn't get any good response from her side. The results were not satisfactory and she didn't really put up with me and didn't understand the situation well and was not actually approachable. She charges according to per meeting but on her profile it is mentioned that either nil or 1000 rs but she asked for 3000. I left them in between only.vivek rathion 1 Apr, 20175.0Ms. Manju singhal is having a good legal knowledge with effective power of expression. She is also good in drafting & client counselling.
Introduction: Introduction: Ms. Manju Lalit Chaudhary has been handling matters pertaining to corporate laws, civil laws, matrimonial disputes, consumer cases, cheque bounce matters, drafting and vetting of tenders, contracts, agreements and other legal documents. She has been working with Senior Advocate K K Sharma at Delhi High Court since 2008. She has attained expertise in court matters and briefing and coordinating with appropriate appellate authorities. She has been negotiating and mediating among the parties, out of court settlement of legal disputes and acting as the Local Commissioner at various companies with regard to corporate matters. She also has an experience as Arbitrator in MCD matters in Delhi. Professional Experience: 9 Years Specializations: -Divorce Laws -Real Estate Laws -Corporate Laws -Family Laws -Consumer Laws -Debt Laws Place of Practice: -High Court -Tribunals and Appellate Courts -Consumer Courts Academic Qualifications: -LL.B: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, 2007 -PG Diploma in IPR: Indian Law Institute (Delhi), 2008 -LL.M in International Business Law: University of Northampton (England), 2012 Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2007 Availability: Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM Saturday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Sector 86, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiamansion 5 Jul, 20175.0I had a legal issue for the first time in my life and i was worried alot. UrbanClap referred me Mr. Hemant for cases related to corporate affairs. My case was little twisted but this man handled it properly and he is very optimistic. I was satisfied by my result and i hope to consult him further.priyaon 24 Mar, 20175.0I have hired mr. Hemant for a legal advice on a criminal matter .. I was very much satisfied by the professional ethics that he carry and by maintaining trust and confidentialitypriyaon 24 Mar, 20175.0I have hired mr. Hemant for a legal advice on a criminal matter .. I was very much satisfied by the professional ethics that he carry and by maintaining trust and confidentiality
- Shivaji Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiadivyaon 25 Jun, 20175.0Very empathetic and cooperative.sushamaon 11 May, 20174.0I consulted Mr Varun for some legal matters. He has good knowledge of his field. I m satisfied with what he advised me.sushamaon 11 May, 20174.0I consulted Mr Varun for some legal matters. He has good knowledge of his field. I m satisfied with what he advised me.
- bhaskaron 1 Jan, 20185.0A very committed and professional lawyer. I would highly recommend him.nitin raion 15 Jun, 20175.0Brillant lawyer very professional.
Advocate Sanjiv Narang expertises in Criminal, Constitutional, and Corporate Law. He is practicing at Delhi High Court, Delhi District Courts, and Gurgaon District Court. He is Director of Innovation Systems Consulting and a Corporate Trainer at INSYCON. He has an experience of more than 22 years in corporate consulting. Professional Experience: 3 Years Specialisation: -Civil Law -Corporate Law -Criminal Law -Consumer Law -Divorce Law Place of Practice: -High Courts -District Courts -Sessions Courts -Tribunals -Appellate Courts -Consumer Courts Academic Qualifications: LLB: Faculty of Law, New Delhi, 2013 MBA(HR): Punjab University, 1991 Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2013 Availability: Monday-Friday: 2 PM-6 PM Saturday-Sunday: 10 AM-6 PM
- Gurugram, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiaaditi srivastavaon 10 Sep, 20175.0Words are not made to thank him enough for his services. When every lawyer was either interested in huge sum of money or in juciy gossip , Sumit came like a guardian angel. He just not fought through the case , he also supported me emotionally guided me through the case and life prospective. If he wouldn't be there I might have given up long back. If your case is with this guy , be rest assured you are in right handsom prakash aryaon 25 Jan, 20175.0Toooooo gooood done nice job keep it up all the best
Introduction: Introduction: Advocate Sumit Mehta is an independent lawyer. He has an experience of working with Rudra Law Firm. He has been aggressively pursuing litigation in New Delhi as well as in other jurisdictional High Courts, with the clientele ranging from individuals to prominent politicians and multi-national corporations. He advises clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, the advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations. Professional Experience: 6 Years Specializations: -Civil laws -Corporate laws -Family laws -Divorce laws Place of Practice: -District Courts and Session Courts -High Court -Supreme Court Academic Qualifications: LL.B: NLC University Gurgaon, 2008 Enrollment: Bar Council of Delhi, 2008 Availability: Monday to Friday: 9 AM to 10:00 PM
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Gurgaon
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Divorce numbers here in Delhi have certainly gone up at an extremely high rate in last 10 years. The rising expectations from marriages and changed habits of people have been the major grounds for divorces, as said by the best divorce lawyers in Delhi. Other grounds include adultery and cruelty.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now