Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Gurgaon
What service do you require?
- Hiring Guide
175 Divorce Lawyers in Gurgaon
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 91 requests in Gurgaon in the last 30 days as of 17 Mar, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 7561. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- Sushant Lok 2, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiasri krishnan chitharanjanon 7 Jul, 20175.0I hired him for a property related matter.I had to get my property verified.He is a very good lawyer who has alot of knowledge. I choose him by seeing his ratings and reviews.He is very efficient and a humble person. GREAT!abhinavon 15 Aug, 20175.0Kanchan is a very knowledgable lady, ethical and a superior professional. I hired her for my personal work. She at once got my requirements and very well solved the matter. Very satisfied with her work. She did the work on time and kept a regular follow up. Communicative and approachable are her key factors. 5/5 for Ms. Kanchan.
Kanchan Khatana and Associates is one of India's finest full service lawyers with Head Office in Gurgaon, Haryana with network offices across India. She is one of the legal consultants who offer a broad range of legal services to both domestic and international clients. She is known for her integrity, efficiency, mutual trust and personal responsibility towards customers.
- poojaon 12 Mar, 20185.0Knew answers to my every question and gave me complete clarity on possible scenarios and solutions. Absolute pleasure to discuss my case with her. Thanks Preeti!nitinon 24 Nov, 20175.0I hired Preeti Joshi for an advisory issue. The lawyer was quite helpful and easily approachable whenever required. She patiently listened to all my issues and concerns. She is highly knowledgeable and professional. I am very satisfied with the service overall. I would strongly recommend her services. Would give her 5 stars.
Preeti JD & Associates/Preeti Joshi, Divorce/Family lawyer..Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR. Specialised in Counselling, Contested divorce, Mutual divorce, Maintenance for wife, parents and children, Protection against Dowry harassment and Domestic violence. Client satisfaction is always on top priority....Biggest USP --less litigation time, hasslefree services with 100% Client Confidentiality... Consultation Timing: Monday to Friday --2 pm to 5pm, Saturday-- 10 am to 4 pm Office Address: Ch num 139, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Block, District court near Rajiv chowk, Gurugram.
- priyaon 9 Feb, 20185.0I had been in touch with Daggar for almost a year now. My legal concern was tangled and I was very particular about whom I want to take it further with. I spoke to a few other lawyers but wasn't convinced. The first time I interacted with her gave me the assurance and comfort of discussing my issue in detail with her. Daggar is a young sorted professional who knows her work precisely. She clearly redefines the profession that is usually known for holding the help seeker in a vicious circle for personal monetary benefits. From day one, she was the best advisor with the clear intent of helping to wrap-up things conveniently. The information she shared prepared me to handle things much better and confidently. She definitely is highly recommended for her crisp knowledge along with the supportive and helpful attitude!pawandeep singhon 6 Oct, 20175.0Daggar has a great habit of understanding the issue before offering a solutions. A rational thinker, she always offers a genuine advise without keeping her own interests in mind. She is always prepared with all the details before the hearing and does her homework quite well. She walked me patiently through the whole process and helped me with co ordination where ever she could. She is a great human being and has my highest recommendation as a lawyer and legal adviser.
Advocate Daggar Malhotra has independently drafted and argued various cases before Hon'ble Supreme Court of India Hon'ble High Court of Delhi District Courts Consumer Courts of Delhi and Chandigarh Labour Courts Central Administrative Tribunal Employees Provident Fund Tribunal Competition Appellate Tribunal She has drafted various agreements for corporate entities Assisted in various Arbitrations Professional Experience 3 Years Areas of Practice Civil Law Consumer Law Commercial Law Property Laws Service Matters Employment Laws Competition Law Arbitration Laws Corporate Laws Customs and Excise Matters Academic Qualifications BA.LLB H GGSIP University, 2009 Enrollment Bar Council of Delhi, 2014 Availability Monday Friday 3 PM 8 PM Saturday and Sunday 10 AM 8 PM. Best lawyer in Gurgaon.
- lakshmanan krishnadason 29 Nov, 20175.0I hired Akash Gupta for the purpose of drafting a Will for myself as well as my wife. He is a professional and drafted the will as per our instructions. He charged a reasonable fee and collected the fee only after my will was drafted and registered. I wish him all the best.lakshmanan krishnadason 27 Nov, 20175.0I hired the services of Mr. Akash Gupta for the drafting of will of mine and my spouse. He was very professional and ensured that the Will drafted as per our instructions and helped us doing the registration. He collected his fees only after the work is completed to our satisfaction. We appreciate his sincerity and professionalism.
Advocate Akash Gupta is practising independently for the past two years and specialises in Criminal Law, Section 138 of The Negotiable Instruments Act, Trademarks, Divorce Law, Registration of Documents and Possession and Recovery matters. He has profound conceptual understanding and implementation experience in civil cases and has served more than 200 clients till now.
- Gurugramdhiraj khannaon 29 Aug, 20175.0I hired Manju Singhal and it was not a good experience for me. It was regarding some family dispute and I didn't get any good response from her side. The results were not satisfactory and she didn't really put up with me and didn't understand the situation well and was not actually approachable. She charges according to per meeting but on her profile it is mentioned that either nil or 1000 rs but she asked for 3000. I left them in between only.vivek rathion 1 Apr, 20175.0Ms. Manju singhal is having a good legal knowledge with effective power of expression. She is also good in drafting & client counselling.
Ms. Manju Lalit Chaudhary has been handling matters pertaining to corporate law, civil law, matrimonial disputes, consumer cases, cheque bounce matters, drafting and vetting of tenders, contracts, agreements and other legal documents. She has been working with Senior Advocate K K Sharma at Delhi High Court since 2008. She has attained expertise in court matters and briefing and coordinating with appropriate appellate authorities. She has been negotiating and mediating among the parties, out of court settlement of legal disputes and acting as the Local Commissioner at various companies with regard to corporate matters. She also has an experience as Arbitrator in MCD matters in Delhi. She is the best lawyer in Delhi.
- avinashcarascoon 12 Mar, 20185.0Smart , eloquent , and punctual on deadlines. Thats how i would descibe Jatin Mittal ! I was looking for someone whom i could work with regarding our new startup . Dont think you would need another lawyer once you have met him 👍 amazing personashish mathuron 18 Jan, 20185.0Great lawyer to work with. Delivered our land lease agreement and investment agreement as well.
I am a Civil Attorney who specializes in a wide range of areas of law. I can help you navigate the complicated court system and ensure that you do not miss any important deadlines. If you are in need of any legal advice, you can contact my as I am one of the best lawyers in Gurgaon,
- anupam gargon 2 Oct, 20175.0I have hired Ajay Bansal a couple times. First time I was very happy with the service and completely satisfied. The second time, the service was just satisfactory. Overall, I will recommend him. He is a great lawyer and definitely a value for money. Satisfied with my association with him!!nishant jairathon 15 Jan, 20185.0Currenlty the service is going on and about the professional I hired from urbanclap was great and well knowledgable . He was punctual and provide good suggestions regarding the consumer cases I had done regarding the telecom company . He was also a nice and very helpful guy and as per the cost was concerned , it was fine and reaasonable . As usual I was satisfied by the urbanclap services as i Am a regula rcustomer and after the case gets solved , I would provide more feedback . Thanks a lot !!!
A dedicated, punctual, organized, disciplined, self-motivated and hardworking lawyer (Graduated from University of Hertfordshire, London, U.K) with 1st Class Honors Degree and specialized in International Commercial Law, worked with international and national law firms and having experience of more than 4 years in litigation. Areas of expertise include Criminal, Civil, Consumer, Matrimonial/ Divorce/Family, Environment, Corporate, Revenue, Arbitration and DRT matters. Best legal aid provider in Gurgaon.
- Sector 86, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiamansion 5 Jul, 20175.0I had a legal issue for the first time in my life and i was worried alot. UrbanClap referred me Mr. Hemant for cases related to corporate affairs. My case was little twisted but this man handled it properly and he is very optimistic. I was satisfied by my result and i hope to consult him further.priyaon 24 Mar, 20175.0I have hired mr. Hemant for a legal advice on a criminal matter .. I was very much satisfied by the professional ethics that he carry and by maintaining trust and confidentiality
We are a team of experienced lawyers having skills in their particular fields. Our objective is to achieve client's satisfaction by maintaining trust and confidence. We deal with criminal law, civil law, family, corporate and consumer matters. Our motto is customer's satisfaction by providing best legal aid in Gurgaon.
- Shivaji Nagar, Gurgaon, Haryana, Indiadivyaon 25 Jun, 20175.0Very empathetic and cooperative.sushamaon 11 May, 20174.0I consulted Mr Varun for some legal matters. He has good knowledge of his field. I m satisfied with what he advised me.
He has expertise in Civil Laws and Criminal laws and has vast experience in the litigation work of it. He has special knowledge in the drafting of agenda, notes, minutes, issuance of notices, handling Legal Documentation, Drafting, and Vetting with demonstrable competencies in preparing briefs. He has experience in conducting extensive research, rendering advice & suggestion on issues of various laws and procedures.
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Gurgaon
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Divorce numbers here in Delhi have certainly gone up at an extremely high rate in last 10 years. The rising expectations from marriages and changed habits of people have been the major grounds for divorces, as said by the best divorce lawyers in Delhi. Other grounds include adultery and cruelty.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now