Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Ghaziabad
- Hiring Guide
114 Divorce Lawyers in Ghaziabad
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 84 requests in Ghaziabad in the last 30 days as of 22 Jan, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 7233. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- vishal ranaon 2 Jul, 20175.0Jyoti Rana is a high-level advocate, I consulted him in many cases and gave the best advice, I would give him the rate 100 out of 100.jatin nagaron 7 Jun, 20175.0Excellent lawyer,very punctual and co-operative, very hard working and specialise in matrimonial matters .jatin nagaron 7 Jun, 20175.0Excellent lawyer,very punctual and co-operative, very hard working and specialise in matrimonial matters .
- mayurikamukherjeeon 20 Jun, 20175.0A knowledgeable lawyer who deals clients with extreme sincerity and compassion. Understands the requirements and gives hands on solution to problems.gopikrishnanon 16 Jun, 20175.0Had the opportunity to work with Swagata as she was one of our counsel. A very organised way of handling cases and indeed she has one and settled cases in a very short span. A very good lawyer to have on our side.gopikrishnanon 16 Jun, 20175.0Had the opportunity to work with Swagata as she was one of our counsel. A very organised way of handling cases and indeed she has one and settled cases in a very short span. A very good lawyer to have on our side.
- anupamaon 10 May, 20174.0Supportive and very hardworking.sudheeshon 11 May, 20175.0Advocate with good knowledge, and sincere
Advocate Parul Chaudhary is currently running a firm called 'Nyay Law Firm' situated at Supreme Enclave, Mayur Vihar, and also at Shakti Khand, Indirapuram with her husband who is an advocate at the Supreme Court of India. In Nyay Law Firm she specially entertains Criminal and Family matters which involve policing and interaction with police officials regarding complex legal problems of clients. She currently handles the majority of her cases in the Supreme Court, Saket Court, Tis Hazari Court, Karkardooma Court, Patiala House Court in New Delhi area and Criminal, Matrimonial matters like Divorce, Child Custody, 489A, Domestic Violence, etc. in Ghaziabad District & Sessions Court. She is also a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association. Professional Experience 8 Years Specialisation Corporate Law Civil Law Consumer Law Criminal Law Divorce Law Real Estate Law Place of Practice Supreme Court of India High Courts District Courts Sessions Courts Consumer Courts Academic Qualification BA LL.B Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, 2008 Enrollment Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh, 2008 Availability Monday Sunday 9 AM 9 30 PM
- vikas tyagion 14 Sep, 20164.0He is very Good lawyer with good knowledge. Provides genuine consultancy without misguidance to make money. I would highly recommend him for his service as my experience was very good.AboutAdvocate Vaibhav Saxena is e in civil and criminal matters. He is excellent in recovery suit, bounce cheque matters, arbitration, land conciliation, mediation, dealing with criminal cases as well, labour dispute, consumer dispute. He faces all the cases in a way which always leads him to the victory.,show more
Advocate Vaibhav Saxena is e in civil and criminal matters. He is excellent in recovery suit, bounce cheque matters, arbitration, land conciliation, mediation, dealing with criminal cases as well, labour dispute, consumer dispute. He faces all the cases in a way which always leads him to the victory.,
- mr. manenduon 2 Apr, 20175.0I hired him because I had a property related case. The case has been now resolved. I got to know about them from UrbanClap. Their behaviour is good and my experience was good. He was understanding and supportive and I am satisfied with his work and they way the case turned out to be. I would refer him to others if needed.dinesh goyalon 9 Mar, 20175.0I had a very nice, professional and engaging association with advocate Vinni malhotra regarding my legal matter, got quick response and surely suggests her
Advocate Vinni Malhotra has practising law in various areas. In her field of experience, she has crossed over 50 cases. She always wants to help her clients with her full efficiency. Currently, she is serving her clients to achieve their justice in Various Courts. You can contact her on UrbanClap for any legal consultation.
- deepakon 20 Aug, 20175.0Balshiv Associates provides prompt and excellent services. I will definetely rehire for their services again in future.anshu gangon 17 Aug, 20175.0They are the best in providing services. Keep it up.
Introduction: We are an intellectual property rights firm since 2010 and provides patents, designs, trademark and copyright services. We offer good and quality services at a reasonable price. We have a team of patent agents, attorneys and trademark attorneys. Experience: 6 Qualification: M.Sc chemistry in 2007, Registered Indian Patent Agent Gender: Female
- deepak kumar tyagion 26 Sep, 20175.0He provides good services to me, nd the fee is not so highkuldeepon 26 Sep, 20175.0Good knowledge in taxation.. Keep it up Adv.Mr. Saurabh..kuldeepon 26 Sep, 20175.0Good knowledge in taxation.. Keep it up Adv.Mr. Saurabh..
- mr. kumaron 21 Jul, 20175.0I hired him as I needed an attorney for some lega issue.!!! He is a very young and energetic guy and as far as I know him ,he gives fruitful results !! He is also actually had same background because his father is advocate general in uttrakhand I suppose !! He has started off on his own and I think he is really good !! The price is fair as per the services he provided !! I recommend him to everyone!!mayurion 24 Jun, 20175.0Was satisfied with his advice regarding my issue related to filing of Writ petition before the Uttarakhand High court. The process went by smoothly and neatly. I'll strongly recommend him further for his legal services.
Mr. Ayush Negi has been practicing independently since 2013. He has been providing entrepreneurship consultation and handling matters pertaining to writs, consumer complaints, and bails. He hails from the family of advocates. His father is Ex Assistant Solicitor General of India and grandfather the first advocate general of Uttarakhand. Ayush is also a member of Nainital Bar Association and takes up legal matters in Nainital as well.
- vishal ranaon 5 Jul, 20175.0Jatin Nagar is a skilled advocate and he takes all his cases from his knowledge and leadership to his conclusion.jyoti ranaon 5 Jul, 20175.0I have seen his work in court......Excellent lawyer, great knowledge and hardworking and very dedicated towards his work and very humble towards his clients.jyoti ranaon 5 Jul, 20175.0I have seen his work in court......Excellent lawyer, great knowledge and hardworking and very dedicated towards his work and very humble towards his clients.
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Ghaziabad
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Divorce numbers here in Delhi have certainly gone up at an extremely high rate in last 10 years. The rising expectations from marriages and changed habits of people have been the major grounds for divorces, as said by the best divorce lawyers in Delhi. Other grounds include adultery and cruelty.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now