The 10 Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in Faridabad
What service do you require?
- Hiring Guide
74 Divorce Lawyers in Faridabad
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 87 requests in Faridabad in the last 30 days as of 23 Feb, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 5147. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- Sector 16, Faridabad, Haryana, Indiajagdish bhadanaon 9 Sep, 20175.0My case was handled very well and I am satisfied and thankfulsanjeev vermaon 14 Jul, 20175.0Ranbir is an astute advocate who knows the laws and procedures well. He is an intelligent advocate.
Introduction Mr Ranbir Singh has been practising independently since 2011. He has been practising and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically. He provides services in the various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, divorce cases, startup related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. He is a member of the District Bar Association of Faridabad. Professional Experience: 5 Years Specializations: -Civil laws -Criminal laws -Family laws Place of Practice: -High Courts -District and Sessions Court Academic Qualifications: LL.B: Delhi University, 2011 Enrollment: Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana, 2011 Availability: Monday to Friday: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM Saturday: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM Sunday: 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- India Gate, New Delhi, Delhi 110002, Indiaashwanion 19 Apr, 20174.0He is good, hardworking and honest advocate.puneet sabharwalon 20 Feb, 20175.0just given my case excellent knowledge of law
I have worked under the mentorship of a Senior Counsel, Allahabad High Court and later on joined a Law Firm as an Associate, was responsible for drafting and vetting of crucial legal documents as well as legal research. I have rich experience of corporate, consumer and family related matters. However I am rather more keen on Corporate side. I have appeared before Hon'ble High court of Delhi, Tribunals, DRTs and district & session courts.
- mohammad tariqon 1 Feb, 20165.0Parul Suri is a wonderful and extremely talented advocate and at the same time an extremely helpful mentor. I thoroughly enjoy working and learning under her. I needed a civil lawyer and she helped me with my case.linda eversonon 1 Feb, 20165.0Parul is a pleasure to work with. She is extremely efficient and gets the job done as quickly as possible. She is always nice and pleasant. I know she will handle the situation no matter what and that's what I like to about her. She is a driven and hard working lawyer.
Ms. Parul Anand is an MBA graduate and a Lawyer by profession having exceptional interpersonal skills, good functional knowledge, & excellent academic credentials. She is currently working as a Legal Consultant in the financial sector. She is well versed in civil law and consumer laws. With an experience of winning most of the cases, she is fearless to handle any case. She also worked with the panel of banks & NBFC's. She is well versed in scrutinizing the documents and can give legal advice related to the property related family matters. She is excellent in drafting viz. Sale Deed, Relinquishment Deed Agreement to Sell Notices, etc. Best lawyer in Faridabad.
- Sector 17, Faridabad, Haryana, Indiamr.sharathon 8 Jun, 20175.0I hired him as a lawyer as I had some property issues with someone! Manish and I were introduced to each other by a common friend! My case result is still pending from the past one year but that being said, Manish has made me feel much more at ease with the process...as he is constantly trying to win the case and is committed towards the case! Anyone requiring a top lawyer should visit him!AboutAdvocate Manish Kumar Chhokar practices law in high court and district courts. He has profound knowledge in his specialised field i.e. civil, criminal, divorce and corporate cases. He has the adequate knowledge and that urge to win which leads to a success rate.show more
Advocate Manish Kumar Chhokar practices law in high court and district courts. He has profound knowledge in his specialised field i.e. civil, criminal, divorce and corporate cases. He has the adequate knowledge and that urge to win which leads to a success rate.
- Sector 86, Faridabad, Haryana, Indiak. l. baghelon 1 Aug, 20175.0Mr Ajit Rajesh, a veteran lawyer, by profession he is an excellent advisor and very genuine person. He addicts to fulfill his every responsibilities. Mr Ajit have a good understanding of the Indian Constitution, due to which he achieved a good position in Vakalat. He is live encyclopedia of his field.krishna baghelon 1 Aug, 20175.0Mr Ajit Rajesh, a veteran lawyer, by profession he is an excellent advisor and very genuine person. He addicts to fulfill his every responsibilities. Mr Ajit have a good understanding of the Indian Constitution, due to which he achieved a good position in Vakalat. He is live encyclopedia of his field.
Lawyershouse.in is a Law Firm consisting of Advocates and Consultants who endeavor to provide an expertise in a range of services while sharing a vision of delivering services that match the very best in the legal field. At Lawyershouse.in, we give considerable thought to our client's objectives and, strive to provide the best and most cost-effective solutions to all problems in the most professional manner. While rendering service, it is our consistent effort, to keep in focus, the clients business needs, and ambitions.
- Faridabad, Haryana, Indiaapurvon 8 Aug, 20175.0Awesome guy, very professional. Keep it up.renuka kaushikon 8 Aug, 20175.0It's amazing it is very helpful for everyone
I am a Civil Attorney who specializes in a wide range of areas of law. I can help you navigate the complicated court system and ensure that you do not miss any important deadlines. If you are in need of any legal advice, you can contact my as I am one of the best lawyers in Faridabad.
- Faridabad, Haryana, Indiariyaj khanon 28 Sep, 20175.0Overall experience is good.. They are very much experienced and looks forward to help.rafique walion 28 Sep, 20175.0“I offer the highest possible recommendation for Mr. Mohd Imran to represent anyone that requires a criminal defense attorney…He was always available for questions and answered all inquiries. He goes the distance for his client and explains everything in detail no matter how big or small. Mr. Mohd Imran thinks and acts accordingly “on his feet” when in the courtroom. I am truly grateful for his knowledge as I witnessed. Rafique wali Aligarh
Imran is involved in a variety of work including research, legal drafting, trial assistance, title reports, legal opinions and other organizational tasks for matters related to civil procedural laws, property laws, corporate laws, dispute resolution law and family law amongst others. He has also been the principal drafter for original side pleadings including winding-up petitions, arbitration application, prenuptial agreement etc
- Sector 21D, Faridabad, Haryana, IndiaAboutMr Nishant Tanwar is an independent practitioner who has interned in many renowned firms such as Karanjalwa and Co., J.sagar Associates, ASP and Co., Adidas AG, etc. He is involved in numerous insurance cases in NCDRC. He has presented a lot of cases before the High Courts of Punjab, Delhi, and Haryana. He is skilled in all kind of legal services, providing consultation of all kinds of legal issues and problems. He is also proficient in all types of document preparation as well as due diligenceshow more
Mr Nishant Tanwar is an independent practitioner who has interned in many renowned firms such as Karanjalwa and Co., J.sagar Associates, ASP and Co., Adidas AG, etc. He is involved in numerous insurance cases in NCDRC. He has presented a lot of cases before the High Courts of Punjab, Delhi, and Haryana. He is skilled in all kind of legal services, providing consultation of all kinds of legal issues and problems. He is also proficient in all types of document preparation as well as due diligence
- Sector 29, Faridabad, Haryana, Indiashubhamon 22 Dec, 20155.0It makes me extremely happy to write review for Mr. Garg. I was stuck with property matter from quiet some time. Then someone suggested me to consult Mr.Garg. He handled my case very professionally. The way he argued with opposition counsel was commendable. They could not stand his arguments and I got decision in my favor. I am thankful to Mr. Garg for all his help. I wish him luck in all future endeavors. -Shubhamdivyaon 22 Dec, 20155.0His advice on my personal issue proved very helpful to me.
We are Advocates of H'ble High Court of Delhi, Punjab & Haryana Chandigarh and all District Courts of Delhi NCR. We are doing cases of Civil, Criminal, Matrimonial, Labour, DRT etc. Birla Tyres, CCL are few of our clients.
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in Faridabad
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Divorce numbers here in Delhi have certainly gone up at an extremely high rate in last 10 years. The rising expectations from marriages and changed habits of people have been the major grounds for divorces, as said by the best divorce lawyers in Delhi. Other grounds include adultery and cruelty.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now