Best Divorce Lawyers for legal advice in New Delhi
- Hiring Guide
506 Divorce Lawyers in New Delhi
Divorce Lawyers at UrbanClap served 86 requests in New Delhi in the last 30 days as of 18 Jan, 2018. An average request in Divorce Lawyers Category costs around Rs. 6998. The providers on-boarded on UrbanClap are approved only after an extensive background scrutiny and customers reference checks. About 100% of providers are rated in the excellent and good category.
- chandanon 18 Aug, 20175.0He is a Excellent advisor, he is a good listeners, He review case deeply can't ignore a single small point. All the best.nikhil kumaron 16 Aug, 20175.0Nice man ready to help with fast response. Thanksnikhil kumaron 16 Aug, 20175.0Nice man ready to help with fast response. Thanks
- sankar subramaniamon 18 Aug, 20175.0Akash brings to the fore high technical acumen, with practical solutions leading to impact. Akash helped me overcome a hurdle with respect to my property Bangalore, and was methodical and professional throughout the outcome (as well as during our interaction process). My disussions with Akash were always fruitful - as he always came with a structured thought process. I found Akash inquisitive; his inate ability to break down problems on silos helped me understand various regulatory aspects easily. Easily one of the most competent lawyers I have come across. I rate Akash very highly for his technical acumen, with practical judgment to help close matters. I thank him for his services and recommend him highly.shwetesh shivamon 2 Aug, 20175.0I hired the service of akash vajpai as a lawyer, he's good and competent lawyer. I am fully satisfied with his work
Mr. Akash Vajpai is a Civil Lawyer in Delhi. He has experience of dealing with several Matrimonial, Real Estate, Service, Consumer, Company, and Tax matters in different Courts of Delhi. He is also working as a Government Lawyer in the Delhi High Court. He has been a lawyer at the Chamber of Mr. Vishwanath Shetty, Ex. Judge and Senior Counsel where he conducted research work, drafted various Special Leave Petitions, Writ Petitions, and Plaints, etc. and appeared, briefed and assisted Senior Counsels in Special Leave Petitions and Writ Petitions before the Supreme Court of India and the High Court of Delhi. Professional Experience 3 Years Specialisations Civil Law Real Estate Law Divorce Law Corporate Law Consumer Law Debt Law Place of Practice Supreme Court of India High Court District Courts Session Courts Tribunals Appellate Courts Academic Qualifications LL. B Campus Law Center, Delhi University, 2010 – 2013 CS Institute of Company Secretaries of India, 2009 – 2013 Enrollment Bar Council of Delhi, 2013 Availability Monday Sunday 9 AM 9 PM
- saumya shubhamon 10 Sep, 20175.0Highly recommended! Good work and very professional. Thank you Prakhar and Sambhrant, you guys are superlative (:soniaon 7 Jun, 20164.0I had hired him for an advisory issue for a legal matter. The lawyer was quite helpful. I am very satisfied with the service overall. I would strongly recommend his services.
We at Sync Legal believe in quick effective solution to your legal issues queries. We have substantial experience in handling civil, matrimonial, recovery, real estate and corporate cases.We undertake all assignments at a justifiable fee and hope we would get a chance to serve you. Mr.Prakhar Dixit serves as a Partner at Sync Legal, a full service law firm.
- tanu malikon 24 Sep, 20165.0One of the best and trusted legal service provider in Delhi.akshay kumaron 25 Aug, 20165.0One word: Excellent Great experience and wonderful knowledge
Mr Gorangg Gupta is currently working as the Founding Partner at Credo Associates. He has been practising and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. He provides services in various fields of law such as criminal laws, corporate matters, family law, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association, Supreme Court Bar Association and Patiala Court Bar Association.
- ramnik kauron 20 Dec, 20165.0I hired her services to get the custody of my child from my divorced husband. Had filed an appeal against the decree of the family Court with the help of Adv Japnam. She is very articulate and thorough with the laws and facts. She doesn't take any hearing date lightly and is prepared with alternatives on each date. I was very impressed by her professional as well warm nature towards my child and me. Also her fee structure is very transparent and reasonable. Thank you.anant raturion 3 Aug, 20165.0Ms. Japnam Kaur Bindra is the epitome of a true professional. She is intelligent, punctual, responsive and a brilliant negotiator. I recently retained her services to help me fight two separate charges. Today marks day 48 since the day I hired her, and we received a complete dismissal on BOTH counts. Throughout the entire process, she was always available. Perfect example...I sent her an email last Monday (July 25th) @ 3:22PM confirming our court appearance for 26th (time and location). I received a response back from Ms. Japnam ONE MINUTE LATER (YES, AT 3:23PM)!!! Do yourself a favor, if you need a criminal defense lawyer (especially for Matrimonial Disputes), stop wasting your time researching other lawyers and just hire Ms. Japnam. I did my research and interviewed with 4 other lawyers before choosing Ms. Japnam. It was a no-brainer. She is a "no nonsense" type of person and uses facts, statistics and/or actual cases to back her points. This accompanied by her vast knowledge of the law makes her an invaluable asset that you desperately want on your side. Thank you Ms. Japnam for your help and support during turbulent times. It was a pleasure watching you work.
Advocate Japnam Kaur Bindra is an independent advocate practicing in Delhi for the past few years. She runs a law firm with her partner, Bindra & Malhotra Law Associates. She has appeared in courts of Delhi, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Jaipur, Bangalore, Udaipur, Allahabad, Mumbai, etc. She specializes in Criminal Law, Matrimonial Law, Intellectual Property rights, Consumer Law, Negotiable Instrument Act Cheque bouncing, etc. . She has dealt with cases about Harassment at the workpl
- nisha yadavon 5 Aug, 20175.0I had some family property issue for which i consulted Mr. Manish and seriously he guided me the best and i got the result on my issue fast and with my satisfaction...govindon 5 Aug, 20175.0I hired him for my property issue and found him very effective in solving and getting my property back. I got relief in these issues. He has excellent knowledge on these particular issues.
I have an experience of three years in criminal and civil law. I had done my internship under various good law firms and lawyers. I had also participated in various moot courts and legal literacy camps. I have done my law from A+ grade
- aditya sinhaon 3 Jul, 20175.0Narendra has a very good experience in handling criminal and civil litigation. He has a team of advocates. He has handled various of my cases in different courts of Delhi and Gurgaon. He provides step by step solutions to its clients and his sincerity is remarkable. It has been worth engaging him for my matters and one can be assured of his integrity and accountability. His team members have always been prompt and supportive with regard to case updates and information.ravishon 24 Jun, 20175.0It's my pleasure to be connected th advocate narendra, all I can say that he is a witty champ who does not judge a book by its cover.hardworking and determined person who handles everything very delicately. Lastly never gives wrong advice to any one for his own profile. He is a great contribution to our legal India.
Narendra is a Delhi based Lawyer with an experience of 6 years. He specializes in all types of cases and is more than happy to help you and bring justice to you. He aims at provide satisfaction to the people with his work.
- divesh singlaon 28 Aug, 20175.0I hve been very satisfied thus far for the legal cousel she has been providing, in a case pertaining to my flat possession in Gurgaons k choudharyon 17 Jul, 20175.0I narrowed down on Ms Akanksha after consulting several lawyers for Service matters in Hon'ble CAT PB New Delhi. I admire her legal proficiency and analytical skill. Her experience in Hon'ble Supreme Court in service matters has strengthened my stand. I also appreciate her speed of work where case has been filed in just one week in spite of her busy schedule. I strongly recommend her service for all advocate service and specially for service matters.
Ms. Akanksha Choudhary regularly represents clients before the Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and various other forums. She is adept at drafting Special Leave Petitions, Appeals, Writs, Complaints, Rejoinders, and Counter Affidavits. She frequently assists clients on various civil, commercial and taxation matters.
- gauravon 8 Jan, 20185.0I contacted her as i filed a case against a banquet hall for a refund. She did a good job and was able to perform all the activities properly. She understood my situation and did a really good job. The prices were reaosnable and i am satisfied with her services.amanon 12 Sep, 20175.0I am very satisfied. I got my work done. Thanks alot to her. May God gives her success in her endeavors.amanon 12 Sep, 20175.0I am very satisfied. I got my work done. Thanks alot to her. May God gives her success in her endeavors.
You may also like
What service do you require?
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Divorce Lawyers.
Hiring Guide for Divorce Lawyers in New Delhi
Divorce proceedings in India can take long, and at the same time spoil your peace of mind. The best way to deal with that is to hire experienced divorce lawyers who can help you with the proceedings. There may be numerous reasons behind filing for a divorce, so you need a platform where you can consult lawyers whose services encompass a broad legal spectrum. Considering the importance and sensitivity of divorce cases, UrbanClap provides you with a way to get in touch with the best divorce lawyers in Delhi to file or defend your mutual divorce petition, contested divorce, alimony, domestic violence, interim maintenance and other related matters.
How it works?
You just need to search Divorce lawyer in the search bar on the website or App to get to a questionnaire designed to help us understand your situation and requirement better. This questionnaire covers questions like duration of the marriage, mutual divorce or contested divorce, grounds for divorce, a new case or running, etc. Answer these questions honestly and with full information to guide us through the situation well and help us determine best divorce lawyers suited for you. Among all the suggestions you get, we strongly recommend you to go with someone you are most comfortable communicating with, not the one with less consultation charges.
Things to keep in mind:
- Decide whether you need an attorney: Before hiring an attorney, it is very important to consider whether you need an attorney or you are making an impulse decision.
- Quality and Experience count: When you are involved in legal actions, you would always want to be represented by an experienced divorce attorney in all the court proceedings.
- Comfort Level: This, in particular, is very crucial as you may have to open highly personal information about you and your marriage. While dealing with divorce, an honest flow of communication is highly important for the accuracy of the information to take proceedings further. You should feel free to talk to several divorce attorneys to decide with whom you are most comfortable.
- The first step – hire a lawyer: As an impulse action, most of the people end up filing a FIR before hiring a lawyer which makes the case even more complex. But it is extremely important that a lawyer accompanies you when you file a FIR. This is why hiring a lawyer is certainly the first step in all the legal proceedings. Make sure your divorce lawyer goes with you everywhere.
- Experienced Professionals: We at UrbanClap understand the unfortunate consequences of not working with the right legal professionals. This is why we only hire certified divorce lawyers with a good courtroom experience.
- Practical and Balanced advice: The best divorce lawyers on board with UrbanClap will always give you balanced advice without wanting you to avail his/her services if not necessary.
- Confidentiality: UrbanClap professionals are well aware of the detrimental consequences a confidentiality breach can bring to their client. This is why confidentiality remains a core deliverable of the divorce lawyer service of UrbanClap.
Divorce numbers here in Delhi have certainly gone up at an extremely high rate in last 10 years. The rising expectations from marriages and changed habits of people have been the major grounds for divorces, as said by the best divorce lawyers in Delhi. Other grounds include adultery and cruelty.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is contested divorce different from mutual divorce?
Contested divorce is when spouses don’t agree with one or more key issues such as child custody, marital property, alimony (spousal support), in order to conclusively terminate the marriage. Whereas mutual divorce occurs when spouses agree on all the issues and effectively terminate their marriage.
How many times do I need to attend the court in a mutual divorce?
In case, of mutual divorce, you will have to appear in court at least twice for the purpose of recording your statement. But it also depends on the circumstances of the divorce.
I belong to the Parsi community. Do you provide lawyers for divorces under the Parsi law?
Yes, we do have lawyers who have experience with the Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Also, our professionals always ask for the scope of the service you require during the first contact to make the service hassle free.
Are you a Divorce Lawyer looking for customers ?join now