Best CCTV Camera Dealers in Gurgaon
What service do you require?
What to expect from a CCTV Dealer
- Top and verfied CCTV dealers
- Genuine products with service warranty
- Professional Installation with remote mobile view
- HD night vision cameras
How it works
Tell us your needs
Answer a few questions
Get quote from pros
Compare quotes from best matching professionals
Hire the right pro
Check profiles and reviews, message pro and hire
118 CCTV Camera Installation Service Professionals in Gurgaon
You will receive free quotes from experienced, background-checked professionals
Recent bookings of CCTV Camera Installation Service Professionals in Gurgaon
- GPL Eden Heights, Darbaripur Road, Sector 70, Gurugram, Haryana, India5.0
Purchase and Installation, Independent house/Flat, 3 - 4 cameras
it was great professional service. the work done was pretty clean...read morereviewed on June 10, 2017
- Rohini Delhi5.0
Purchase and Installation, Office/Retail Shop, Less than 1000 sq. ft.
Good service done by arpit and a very helpful boy resr depends on...read morereviewed on May 30, 2017
- Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India5.0
Only Installation, 2 - 4 Cameras, Basic installation (Rs.500 - Rs. 600 per camera)
The owner and team is too cooperative. Service provided was good ...read morereviewed on May 28, 2017
- Sector 83 Noida5.0
Purchase and Installation, Commercial Building/Factory, Less than 1000 sq. ft.
Just Perfect. From Cost to customer queries.reviewed on May 24, 2017
sanjeevused Cctv dealersRATED:5.0
He installed security cameras for me both indoor as well as outdoor at my property!! I took his demo before appointing !! The camera quality is superb, jus...read more
abhinav guptaused Cctv dealersRATED:5.0
work is so professional and satisfactory that its upto the satisfaction.i got 5 cctv cameras installed in my office they done the work with so much perfect...read more
pulkitused Cctv dealersRATED:5.0
NCR SECRET EYE AN AWESOME SERVICE PROVIDER GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS AND FAIR PRICES I GOT INSTALLED CCTV AT MY HOME AND OFFICE IT IS WORKING FINE NEVER HAVE F...read more
pujaused Cctv dealersRATED:5.0
I have a very good experience with oeillets india. This company has a very good management which incorporates both customer satisfaction as well as certain...read more
roots hostelused Cctv dealersRATED:5.0
Udit is extremely professional and thorough in his job. He is always available and ready to help. I would recommend Udit to everyone for Cctv installation...read more
With the increase in crime rate nowadays, CCTV cameras have become a necessary commodity to own. The Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors. A lot of CCTV cameras are being used in residential areas and workplaces to improve the security system. We are here to guide you through the elaborate process of selecting the suitable CCTV cameras and installing them in the right positions. You can choose your CCTV devices from a wide range of brands and qualities that suit your budget and needs and are offered by UrbanClap.
Know what you’re looking for
- Residential Property (Flat, Independent floor/house, apartments): The analogue high definition cameras (AHD) are best suited for residential properties. They are available in 1, 1.3 and 2MP variants. The prices vary from INR 13,000 to 17,000 for a 4 camera set including installation and mobile-view setup charges.
- Small Shops and Offices: Similar to residential properties, cameras best suited here are AHD cameras. They might require a different lens for a few specific cameras to get additional focus in a specific area or extra coverage in smaller rooms. A 4-camera set is the most popular choice for such smaller setups.
- Large Commercial Properties (Manufacturing plants, warehouses, malls, societies): For basic surveillance, a larger number of analogue cameras would do the needful but to cover larger areas with high security, PTZ cameras with high focus (10x-30x)are required. A Bifocal lens is suitable for the cameras. The IP-based NVR cameras are becoming popular for such purposes as they provide flexibility of scaling the number of cameras and long distance recording using switches.
Important components of a CCTV system
- CCTV Cameras: Cameras are available in High Definition (HD) and standard definition (SD) quality. An HD camera generally costs about 1100-1500 rupees whereas an SD camera costs somewhere between 600-1200 rupees. A Dome shaped camera is used indoors and a bullet camera is preferred to use outdoors. There are a variety of brands ranging from Hikvision to Sony and other budget brands from where the selection can be made.
- Digital Video Recorder: This is the central unit which is used to process and record the video from CCTV cameras. The digital video recorder should be preferably of the same brand or should be compatible with the cameras. For the DVR to be compatible it should support the technology being used in the CCTV camera (HD-CVI, AHD etc.) and should support the resolution.
- Cable: The wire used to connect CCTV cameras is a ‘’3+1 copper wire’’ which is provided in 90mtrs Bundles. A ‘90mtr bundle’ is sufficient for a 4 camera installation. A bundle costs between INR 600 – 1100. The cost depends upon quality of wire i.e. full copper Vs. Copper coating Vs. Aluminium wire.
- Hard-Disk Drive: A Hard-Disk is used for Backup of recording and is attached to the DVR. The HDD for CCTV ranges from 500 GB to 2TB. A 1TB HDD can give 30 days of backup for a set of 4 cameras (1.3 MP) whereas a 500 GB HDD would give up to 15 days of backup for the same set. Special HDD is used for surveillance purposes as general HDD are not designed for 24x7 usages.
Trending Around you (Delhi)
Delhi has seen an influx of CCTV cameras being installed in the city, during the past few years. A lot of people living in Independent floors and flats are having CCTV cameras installed in their houses to make it more secure. CP plus is the preferred choice by most customers because of its great quality and affordable rate.
Setting the right expectations
UrbanClap promises to connect you with the best professionals in Delhi that in turn provide you first-class service. The entire project cost and expected time of work can be talked about with the professional itself. You can review and compare prices, before choosing what’s best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy a CCTV system here and not online?
UrbanClap provides you with the best quality CCTV systems along with professional installation and repair. The package will include not only cameras but also the additional components. The service providers will give a demo before installing the system. They will also help you in positioning the cameras better so that they provide maximum coverage. They will choose the optimal combination of components which will make the package more efficient and effective.
What are the additional benefits UrbanClap provides?
UrbanClap provides great after sales service with a one-year on-site service warranty and 2-year product warranty. We also provide a free on-site demo and site inspection pre-installation. Our partners are verified and have the most affordable installation rates in the market.
Do all CCTV cameras have night vision?
Nowadays, all camera sets have night vision and a remote mobile view, which lets you access footage on your mobile.
What is included in the package?
All the components of a CCTV system along with Installation and repair by the service provider are included in the package.
- CCTV Camera Installation in Sector 6
- CCTV Camera Installation in Sector 12
- CCTV Camera Installation in Sector 15
- CCTV Camera Installation in Sector 14
- CCTV Camera Installation in Sector 31
- Insurance Agents in Gurgaon
- Study Abroad Counsellors in Gurgaon
- Relationship Counsellors in Gurgaon
- Web Designer in Gurgaon
- Property Lawyers in Gurgaon