Best Yoga Classes At Home in Purushotham Nagar, Chromepet, Chennai
- Train with a certified trainer
- Get 12 sessions in 4 weeks
- Get fit at comfort of your home
Training Needed For
Feel the convenience of your home
- Trained to operate in home environment
Train with a certified trainer
Experienced and verified trainers
- All trainers rated 4 & above
Book a trial session before buying a package
Trial sessions available at 199/- only
- Trial sessions available before purchase
How it Works
Share your requirements
Book your preferred time slot
Choose date and time as per your convenience
Hassle free service
Our professionals will get in touch with you
322 Yoga Instructors at Home near Purushotham Nagar
- Raja Yoga CentreHig 7, Second Cross Street, Nolambur Phase 1, Mogappair West, TNHB Phase I, Nolambur, Ambattur Industrial Estate, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600037, India4.0(22 reviews)
I enjoyed taking class with Raja. He's thorough, attentive, kind and very helpful. I learned a lot from working with him.
Raja is a very competent instructor. He's detailed, kind, and very helpful. He always pushes you to do your best and try to reach your limit. He understands everyone's limitations however, he will push you expand grow out of your comfort zone. I enjoyed taking classes with Raja and I learned a lot from him.Read more reviews
- Sai YogaAminjikarai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India5.0(21 reviews)
Madam ,very useful for ur yoga class, now my health is everything all right. Thank u ...
I have asthma problem. She teaching breathing exercise and l have normal breathRead more reviews
- Dr. K. Muthu RajArumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.0(19 reviews) Hired 4 times on UrbanClap
It's a nice teaching, I reduced my weight and by muscles are toning. I had digestion problem now my metabolism are going good thanks.
Excellent teachings given by your doctors.I am totally satisfied with the serviceRead more reviews
- JeswinChennai4.0(17 reviews) Hired 4 times on UrbanClap
Excellent trainer with sound Knowledge in Yoga and fitness. Professional Trainer one should experience.
The person who teaches yoga as yoga without any alternation in asanas.Read more reviews
- LavanyaPadmavati Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.0(17 reviews)
I still take classes from Lavanya an I feel she is really good at yoga teaching! She comes on time evrery time and is very knowledgeable about the work! Thank You! I will surely recommend her if someone is looking for a long endeavour
My yoga mam :) the best yoga teacher in chennai who teaches us well without wasting our time n money n make it worthy. Her hasnas will have a clean explanation and its use and she ll make us to do it :)Read more reviews
- Patanjali Yoga Therapy CentreTondiarpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.8(16 reviews) Hired 6 times on UrbanClap
He is quite prodessional and knows what he's doing. He can assess what poses suit your body and then work with those poses. He introduces variations and urges you to push yourself and try something new. With each new pose, he also mentions the benefits you would get out of that pose. I am very happy with his teaching.
He is very punctual and teaches really foodRead more reviews
- R.SekarKattupakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.0(16 reviews) Hired 3 times on UrbanClap
Wonderful person, very patients and perfectionist in teaching yoga. He had wide knowledge in yoga. Its worth paying him, instead of gym. He is well experienced . His charges is also nominal when compared to other coach. Thanks&Regards Manikandan P
Wonderful person, very patients and perfectionist in teaching yoga. He had wide knowledge in yoga. Its worth paying him, instead of gym. He is well experienced . His charges is also nominal when compared to other coach. Thanks&Regards Manikandan PRead more reviews
- Venkatram MPadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India5.0(15 reviews) Hired 3 times on UrbanClap
He is teaching yoga Asanam very well ,peace full and good teaching for easy understanding ...My health and mind controled and relaxed after this classes.classes are very useful...
I took his services for some health issues! He was very good and flexible with the timings. He used to give me yoga lessons at home five days in a week, he made me do some special exercises and then yoga asanas also. I took his services for about 6 months! I have got satisfied results in my health! Highly recommended!Read more reviews
- Pritee KumariChetpet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India4.7(14 reviews) Hired 10 times on UrbanClap
Well trained , customise the program based on my needs. Very comfortable fortableabd motivates the client
The trainer is very nice and highly supportive and takes pains to teach us Good workRead more reviews
- Sri RanjaniVyasarpadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India5.0(14 reviews)
I met a wonderful teacher of ashtanga yoga...very high level of class , wonderful personality . I enjoyed 20 days of deep experience on the physical and mental level . Very very veryyyy recommend !
Amazing yoga classes and pranayama. They are giving more importance to our health issues so that they can cure any ailments by their Yogasanas and pranayama.their teaching methods with demonstrations are also amazing .thank you so much for your help to remove my back ache.Read more reviews
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Yoga Trainer at Home.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now