Best Yoga Teachers Yoga Classes at Home in Navarathna Garden, Chennai
350 Yoga Instructors at Home near Navarathna Garden
- Anna Arch Bus Stop, Anna Arch Road, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiasudharsan18 April, 20175.0Thanks Aravind for the excellent, customized sessions for me. Each class had some unique things added so it wasn't monotonous. Also you were able to slowly built the complexity that helped me a lot in feeling more energetic & fresh.sowntharya2 April, 20174.0excellent diagnosis and good approach towards patient
I am a professional yoga trainer in Chennai. I have been taking Yoga classes in Chennai for the past five years. I can assure client's wellness with proper yoga training and special therapies, relaxation techniques, meditation. Every client I have worked with till now has always had a more than satisfying yoga experience. The utmost effort is made to accommodate session timings as per the client's preferences. I am a professional yoga trainer in Chennai conducting regular yoga classes in Chennai.
- 655, Thiruvottiyur High Rd, Jeevarathinammal Nagar, Tiruvottiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600019, Indiadhamodaran m20 March, 20165.0Excellent master and fantastic teaching about yoga with good example.vinay kumar18 March, 20165.0I have been attending Srinivasan sir's class since a year. He demonstrated each pose and slowed the pace so newbies could get used to the postures easily. he was very encouraging and attentive, making sure I settled comfortably into each pose before moving on. he reminded me to breathe deeply, and helped align my body in all the poses, but not to the point of discomfort.i would strongly recommend my friends & relatives to learn yoga from Srinivasan sir.
I started yoga practice in my school level and then i continue my study's through yoga path . I studied my Yoga classes in sivananada gurukulam in 2006 then i finished i went Ramakrishna mission to another course it for very useful to me i improve myself physically and mentally . That's y i want improve my family and my society so i will took this profession.
- Virugambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiahemaramesh8 February, 20185.0A very good yoga teacher who is always encouraging to try new poses and explore beyond our limits 😊😊zohra ameen15 January, 20185.0My experience with the yoga instructor was good, i had some knowledge but i think the professionaism was bit missing and i think that will come by experience .but overall i will rate her 4 star for the service they provided me as i asked for regular yoga classes tand the trainer helped me in telling the asans and everything very clearlyzohra ameen15 January, 20185.0My experience with the yoga instructor was good, i had some knowledge but i think the professionaism was bit missing and i think that will come by experience .but overall i will rate her 4 star for the service they provided me as i asked for regular yoga classes tand the trainer helped me in telling the asans and everything very clearly
- Kimberly Towers, Y222, 2nd Avenue, Anna Nagar,, Y Block, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040, Indiagunjan amrita27 June, 20175.0Kirans classes are meditative and fun at the same time. One experiences the classical Hatha yoga format. Learning the asanas in their most authentic format. Experiencing peace, calmness... Ultimately reaching a meditative state. Thankyou for the wonderful experience. OMguillermo leiva ramos15 June, 20175.0I am very happy that I hired this yoga teacher. It has been one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I have had many breakthrough in my asana abilities. The teacher Kiran has all been very dedicated, kind and knowledgeable. Thank you for this life changing experience. I wish him the very best.
I am a passionate and qualified yoga instructor in Chennai with years of experience taking yoga classes in Chennai, sharing yoga knowledge to individual and society on various platforms. My yoga classes in Chennai include asanas, pranayama & meditation in the tradition of Patanjali sutras. I prepare my session content and format appropriate for participants level and capacity. I also work as personal yoga trainer rendering my service at client's home.
- Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiarajiv7 September, 20175.0Nice to meet him in last few days and practised yoga for one month. I got relax my mind and specially his DRT is very nicepragathi7 September, 20175.0Good classes.punctuality is perfect.comfort with our time management. Reduce 2 kg in just one month and further we are doing power yoga for last 15 classes.i am sure, i will reduce my weight soon
I am Dr.Sathiyanandham , the founder of "the yogi tree" which includes the group of doctors who try to spread the awareness of yoga. My yoga classes in Chennai include conditioning of the mind, Asanas, Pranayama, Kriyas & are designed as per client's requirements. Most of the yoga classes in Chennai focus on making the asanas posture perfect. I am a certified yoga instructor in Chennai with many years of experience as personal yoga trainer. I specialise in various asanas and pranayamas which can help you lose weight at a gradual pace. Apart from asanas, I will also advise you on daily diet plans which help you meet your health goals.I have gone through your service request details and would be happy to help you meet your health goals. Please go through my UC profile and let us meet for a trial class before freezing date and time ..we are group of doctors and tried to spread yoga in medical way to help all the group ages in teaching and clinical way...
- Vadapalani, 3rd Street, Kumaran Colony, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiasujatha29 October, 20175.0It's a good yoga centre. You get individual attention. This centre opens from 7.00am 6.00pm. So you can choose your timings according to your convenience.maya ajithkumar11 September, 20175.0Reconnecting me back to life. Shobana ma'am's class has been a breath of fresh air, literally and figuratively. I have been struggling to reduce my weight for sometime, although I had previously taken yoga classes at few other places-this one has had a larger, bigger impact on me. From stretching to pranayama and other yoga postures, there is a relentless pursuit to achieve perfection each day. From young to old her classes are streamlined to fit everyone's needs. I enjoyed every bit of it. Best wishes, Mrs. Maya Ajithkumar
We provide the best of yoga classes in Chennai to all categories of the society i.e., men, women, kids and elderly people . We conduct yoga classes in Chennai for general fitness, obesity, Diabetes, migraine, back pain, spondylitis, Parkinson's, nervous problems, stress, anxiety, hernia, prostate, concentration, meditation and various other ailments. Personal attention is given to all the students undertaking yoga classes with flexible timings. We offer HOUSE CLASS SERVICES also, and Yoga for all is our goal.
- Kilpauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indianivedita6 March, 20185.0Its been two week since i joined yoga at ISB. I never thought a yoga centre could be so warm ..so individual oriented and so very focussed. Very experienced teachers..very family like and the right place for beginners and those who want to pursue more. Its not only about yoga , they also have solutions to your body illness and home remedial measures. Mithila is an expert and is a wonderful person too. I would highly reccomend this place to people who want to get the best results out of yoga.ravi kakada14 July, 20175.0Mitila has a voice that can lead your day with so much positive energy. She is very disciplined and inclined to make you feel good about yourself. This added to some excellent yoga poses is just the perfect start to a great fitness regime.
Yoga was introduced to me at a school level. I kept practicing it to keep myself fit and discovered that it is very beneficial for the human body and mind. My motive is to share the benefits of the society.
- Virugambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiaanitha5 September, 20175.0Yoga props which u people r using is v.helpful for the begginers.In this institution all members r united like a FAMILY......parthiban4 September, 20175.0Master Rajadurai is very good in teaching hatha yoga. Surya namaskaram is great...
YOGA, just not a physical oriented practice. this is our traditional practice which can make us to understand our body, mind and soul. find a guru to enjoy yoga.
- Chennaisujitha9 January, 20185.0I attended class for past two months and 2 of my friends (Anbuselvi and Jothi ) has joined with me for the class. I have pasted all 3 of us review below, My review: .Yoga class was so helpful for my physical and mental strength. .His talk and motivational speeches was so interesting and mind thinking. It made me to think and take care my health in a different perspective. .The way he took and handled classes was easy, interesting and jovial. .The general topics other than yoga which he covered in class and the way he related those to our life style and health was great. . He took additional care on each one of us health fitness and thought yoga. . Health is wealth and i realized , gained the real meaning of that from his class. . Sure to be that whomever gets trained by his class will have healthy and long life. Thank you sir Anbuselvi 's review: Thought about yoga before joining the class- just for physical strength and health Thought during class, 1.Realized that only health fitness alone is a not from yoga . it includes inner peace, things that we do for others, how we should treat others.how one should take care of themselves. karma's everything 2.Face all the situations with smiling face 3.perfections About sir, His Name is RaguRam Annur, person who taught us everything how a person should be in name of Yoga. he handles class in a friendly way. he talks a lot but we will not get bored by his talk instead will get good valuable thoughts after his talk. how one should see life. what is life? normally what Yoga Masters will do . simply will teach us some asanas but he taught us more than yoga which is essential for life. he will analyse people and will give what the guys actually needs for life not simply yoga. I learnt so many things from him. will continue to smile in all circumstances and face life sir I learnt the meanings of fact and truth. Reduced using mobile, google. your words not only taught us but also shaped us. Would like to be your assistant but not now after some years ...(caught your mind voice sir ).but for sure.... this will happen. but that time you will be very high position (only by status but as a person you will be same i hope) dont change your number sir . Thanks you sir for all. Jothi's review: Pros: Good content , way of explanation and importance of yoga is great 👍 Also step by step approach from base till next level is fruitful enough The way our body improves could be measured by the practice and technique taught to us Cons: The no of counts for each exercise were not monitored strictness on the counts should be mandatory so that the assured benefit can be clearly soon Overall a great experience for us to see how our body shaping in terms of stamina and food habits I almost minimised coffee tea personally and started working on taking more water Thanks 🙏 masterdjothi8 January, 20185.0Review: Pros: Good content , way of explanation and importance of yoga 🧘♀️ is great 👍 Also step by step approach from base till next level is fruitful enough The way our body improves could be measured by the practice and technique taught to us Cons: The no of counts for each exercise were not monitored strictness on the counts should be mandatory so that the assured benefit can be clearly soon Overall a great experience for us to see how our body shaping in terms of stamina and food habits I almost minimised coffee tea personally and started working on taking more water
Being a researcher and practitioner of alternative healing for 10+ years I found yoga is ultimate cure for anything. Teaching yoga with the concepts of traditional mechanism of yoga. I am a qualified yoga teacher in Chennai who works on every principle of yoga. I believe in my student's abilities to go beyond their limits and to stretch their limits as far as they can and do something great. I make sure every student of mine leads a healthy and happy life. I am a professional yoga trainer in Chennai conducting regular yoga classes in Chennai.
- Mugappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Indiamenaka rayen7 October, 20165.0Very sincere , helpful and good in character........padmasini15 September, 20165.0Amazing yoga teacher brimming with positivity and energy!! Good going siva!
My mission is to spread awareness about the benefits of Yoga for ladies and kids.Yoga help them to connect their body mind and soul. I believe yoga on a regular basis will help them to be healthy and vigorous. Yoga not only teaches them to be physically fit but also helps them to connect with the universe. It teaches them the way of living and makes their life more peaceful and pleasant.I work from the quite ambiance of my place.
You may also like
Recent Projects of Yoga Instructors at Home near Navarathna Garden
- Location near
Rs. 6500 - 8000Booked on 22 May, 2018Service RequirementsGender
25 - 30 yearsSee full request
- Location near
West Jafferkhanpet ChennaiCustomer
Rs. 500 - 700Booked on 23 April, 2018Service RequirementsTherapy preferred at
25-30See full request
- Location near
Gandhi Nagar ChennaiCustomer
Rs. 6500 - 8000Booked on 18 April, 2018Service RequirementsGender
31 - 40 yearsSee full request
- Location near
Saint Thomas Mount ChennaiCustomer
Rs. 8000 - 9500Booked on 26 March, 2018Service RequirementsGender
25 - 30 yearsSee full request
- Location near
F. A. ahamedPrice
Rs. 8000 - 9500Booked on 24 March, 2018Service RequirementsGender
Less than 25 yearsSee full request
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Yoga Trainer at Home.
Are you a Yoga Trainer at Home looking for customers ?join now