Best Physiotherapists At Home in Kilma Nagar, Gerugambakkam, Chennai
- Handpicked and certified physiotherapists
- At home service by trained professionals
- 4+ star rated physiotherapists
Where do you prefer therapy?
Certified and verified physiotherapists
4+ star rated professionals
- Trained and experienced well in their field
The UrbanClap advantage of booking a physiotherapst
Diagnosis first approach, handpicked professionals
- The therapist will assess your exact condition and prescribe number of sessions accordingly
Convenient and economical
Flat pricing so that there's no hassle of negotiating rates
- We provide at home services to cut down your travel time to the clinics
How it Works
Tell us why do you need a physiotherapist
Muscle pain, joint pain, neurology, post surgery, etc.
Share more details about yourself
Age, gender, location, etc.
Hassle free service
Our professionals will get in touch with you via call/whatsapp
936 Physiotherapists near Kilma Nagar
- SubhashiniValasaravakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India5.0(4 reviews)
Good physiotherapist and she is a good motivator. She maintains her timings and understands the patient well which make the patient do the exercise very well. She deserves full credit
A gud physiotherapist who understands patients problem& gives the treatment accordingly both physically& physcologically.Sincere in her duty& is very punctual.Read more reviews
- Dr. D. DhanasekaranNarayana Krishnaraja Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India5.0(2 reviews)
Dr D. Dhanasekaran treats a different kind of pains. I consulted her for orthopaedic pain. My treatment lasted for seven days and the pain reduced within five days. She used shock therapy on me combined with exercises. I am very satisfied with her work.
Good services at affordable cost. He cured my lower back ache within just 4 days. He responded to my complains very efficiently and helped me out within a short time. It just took me 20 mins for 4 days and it was all gone.Read more reviews
- Dr. Neha MishraChennai5.0(1 review)
I consulted her for my mother who was suffering from knee joint pain, She was having this problem from quite some time now, and we took from Nasik to Bangalore, after consulting her she got a relief from pain and is quite better now.
She is quite knowledgeable about the human body and she understands the way it reacts to differnt levels of therapy.She helped me with a recurring back trouble i had been facing for a long time.The sessions were quite helpful and over the period of time i was able to bring down the discomfort to almost no pain.
- Dr. Sathish Kumar SThalambur5.0(1 review)
Due to a shouder injury I used to have severe pains which were unbearable. It took around one month with Dr. Sathish to cure the pain during which he was very understanding. He provided me with necessary time and his treatment was very effective.
- Dr AnbarasuRamdoss Nagar, Shaw Wallace Colony, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India5.0(1 review) Hired 3 times on UrbanClap
- Dr. Sankar PandyD001,Sylvan County, Railway Station Rd Mahindra World City Tamil Nadu 603002, India5.0(1 review)
He gave me excellent treatment for a problem of mine. I am satisfied from the therapy and exercises provided to me under his consultation. He is a great physiotherapist.
- Pushpa PhysiotherapyKK Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Bhavana R JeevaChennai
- KrishnachandarThuraipakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Tell us your requirements and get custom quotes with profiles within 24 hours from upto 5 interested Physiotherapists at Home.
Are you a professional looking for customers?join now